Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,111 members, 7,828,940 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 04:20 PM

Police React To Alleged MC Oluomo’s Viral Video Threatening Igbos - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Police React To Alleged MC Oluomo’s Viral Video Threatening Igbos (94793 Views)

"No Gree For Anybody": Who Gives Nigeria Yearly National Motto? Police React / IPOB Members Killed 2 Policemen In Anambra - Police React (Graphic Photos) / Police React To Timothy Owoeye Caught Bathing In Market Square (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Police React To Alleged MC Oluomo’s Viral Video Threatening Igbos by johnfem321: 3:40pm On Feb 26, 2023
We agree we Yoruba are lazy people.. we don’t like hard work but we like using our Brian to work and make people work for us..Having agbero is a part of our culture in yorubaland.. it will be like that for the next 100years.. they have been here before your father came here and they will be here when you leave.. the earlier you understand this the better for you..
Alpharey:

You are not liberals, you are jealous of other people's achievement. Nobody prevents you from hustling and making it in any part of Nigeria or even the world. But you chose to be lazy and looking for money via agbero.
Re: Police React To Alleged MC Oluomo’s Viral Video Threatening Igbos by okuta007: 3:41pm On Feb 26, 2023
xquire:

It has not been verified by INEC, copied from Labour Party collation centre, between the figures can change, anything is possible in Nigerian election.

Note: I can only upload 4 images here, it's reliable first info from polling units

Thank you so much you have done well - my sincere appreciation- it’s not looking bad for Labor so far
Re: Police React To Alleged MC Oluomo’s Viral Video Threatening Igbos by TOPCRUISE(m): 3:42pm On Feb 26, 2023
So it is not criminal if it is an old video. undecided
Re: Police React To Alleged MC Oluomo’s Viral Video Threatening Igbos by ItisWell22(f): 3:42pm On Feb 26, 2023
Emmy909:
I don't know how the average iboman reasons.
Just watch how they recycle that which led to the failure of obi in the next 8yrs.
They'll spend the next 8yrs abusing other tribes, call the country a zoo and everyone in it animals.
Call northerners Aboki, Nama, jihadist terrorists and yorubas Fulani slaves and expect their votes when it's electioneering period. The iboman can never move forward in politics with this attitude.

This is what I’ve been preaching. 😫

You don’t use hate to eliminate hate, neither do you use violence to meet violence. 😢

“Them no like us, them no like us”, but the young ones would insult hell out of anybody who says or types anything contrary to their opinion… 😒

1 Like

Re: Police React To Alleged MC Oluomo’s Viral Video Threatening Igbos by tammie24: 3:43pm On Feb 26, 2023
Alpharey:

L
Is that a threat or what. What is it that is about to hit you guys. Lol.. when it comes to physical fight or battle we know who you guys are. Let me take my afternoon nap biko. Yoruba singing war song. Hahahaha
oh no

No one is fighting any physical fight with you nah

We are talking about privileges

It will be reduced to nothing

The solution is going back to your villages

The one Peter Obi developed
Re: Police React To Alleged MC Oluomo’s Viral Video Threatening Igbos by XTHRONE(m): 3:45pm On Feb 26, 2023
Yamiriflathead:
grin
Ibos do you know that if u all migrate to the SE to do ur business and play ur politics, them nor born MC oluomo well to kom harass una there? Think about it guys😜

You are daft, u ain't funny. The Bleep is one Nigeria, once again you are daft, u ain't funny
Re: Police React To Alleged MC Oluomo’s Viral Video Threatening Igbos by Majesty7: 3:46pm On Feb 26, 2023
johnfem321:
We agree we Yoruba are lazy people.. we don’t like hard work but we like using our Brian to work and make people work for us..Having agbero is a part of our culture in yorubaland.. it will be like that for the next 100years.. they have been here before your father came here and they will be here when you leave.. the earlier you understand this the better for you..

Just an uncultured kid you are. Which place has more idiots and touts than Onitsha? Please go and start supporting Ekpa, grin
Re: Police React To Alleged MC Oluomo’s Viral Video Threatening Igbos by Mcslize: 3:46pm On Feb 26, 2023
Massiveglory:
Miscreant olomo was not the only one caught on live video.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5iomi3KpsEI
Another Apc miscreant in lagos was also recorded on video saying "if you won't vote APC, leave here for your own good. I will come to check what you are voting".

It is morally and politically wrong and impossible for a destroyer of democratic process to preside over a democratic nation.

Tinubu will not and cannot be President.

Instead of a tinubu presidency, let the military take over , clear the mess , then we can have an election.

An interim government is coming brother. An interim government will be installed. Just watch and see. That's why I told all obedients to be calm.

Things will unfold gradually. There will be some caos here and there but it will end in praise for Peter Obi. Although, the magomago winner will be announced. But that's not an issue.

But the persecution Peter will pass through before that won't be easy. May God save us all.

1 Like

Re: Police React To Alleged MC Oluomo’s Viral Video Threatening Igbos by thegideon(m): 3:48pm On Feb 26, 2023
UncommonLogic:

Especially in the SE.
I have many videos of people getting abused just because they wanted to vote for Tinubu.
We have plenty of videos of rigging and violence in the SE.
Please send me the links of those videos. Thanks a lot.
Re: Police React To Alleged MC Oluomo’s Viral Video Threatening Igbos by luluman: 3:48pm On Feb 26, 2023
benuejosh:
Asiwaju is coming.
This one don blind. Coming where?
Re: Police React To Alleged MC Oluomo’s Viral Video Threatening Igbos by Minatouchiha(m): 3:49pm On Feb 26, 2023
Yamiriflathead:
grin
Ibos do you know that if u all migrate to the SE to do ur business and play ur politics, them nor born MC oluomo well to kom harass una there? Think about it guys😜

You are very right. Ask the owners of Lagos to sit down with these "ibos" in a consensus and value their properties here in Lagos. Once una fit pay them off, wahala don end.
Think about it.
Re: Police React To Alleged MC Oluomo’s Viral Video Threatening Igbos by Nelbless(m): 3:49pm On Feb 26, 2023
in all truth, I think it's high time the military steps in and take us back to their dictatorship governance, I prefare that than having someone , who can't string together few statement without summarizing it with a skit!

I mean they want to ensure they turn nigeria to CAMEROUN and sudan, with president that urinates on himself and on wheelchair!!!, I mean a nation with vibrant and very intelligent people?

What an embarrassment that will be!!!

#IwantTheRentOfTheMillitary

Mali had it and they are ok, let the military step in
Re: Police React To Alleged MC Oluomo’s Viral Video Threatening Igbos by Bashirkareem31: 3:51pm On Feb 26, 2023
Yamiriflathead:
grin
angry angry angry grin angry
Re: Police React To Alleged MC Oluomo’s Viral Video Threatening Igbos by Alpharey: 3:52pm On Feb 26, 2023
tammie24:
oh no

No one is fighting any physical fight with you nah

We are talking about privileges

It will be reduced to nothing

The solution is going back to your villages

The one Peter Obi developed

Nature has arranged itself for Igbo survival. No policy you will bring up against the Igbos that will not backfire. Go check history. God no be pikin. Once you pin a man down, you yourself CANNOT MOVE also. That is exactly the problem of Nigeria concerning Igbo people. We did not arrange it like that. God did. And there is nothing you can do about it.

1 Like

Re: Police React To Alleged MC Oluomo’s Viral Video Threatening Igbos by Justpassingby45(m): 3:55pm On Feb 26, 2023
Yamiriflathead:
grin

And WHO is MC OLUOMO
Re: Police React To Alleged MC Oluomo’s Viral Video Threatening Igbos by hardbody: 3:55pm On Feb 26, 2023
Massiveglory:

Another Apc miscreant in lagos was also recorded on video saying "if you won't vote APC, leave here for your own good. I will come to check what you are voting".

It is morally and politically wrong and impossible for a destroyer of democratic process to preside over a democratic nation.

Instead of a tinubu presidency, let the military take over , clear the mess , then we can have an election.

I stand with you on this.

1 Like

Re: Police React To Alleged MC Oluomo’s Viral Video Threatening Igbos by Alpharey: 3:55pm On Feb 26, 2023
johnfem321:

Since you accepted the truth, why are you threatening other people doing their businesses. Go join your agbero work. Once I clear my goods I will give you the stipend you deserve. Live and let live

1 Like

Re: Police React To Alleged MC Oluomo’s Viral Video Threatening Igbos by Alpharey: 3:57pm On Feb 26, 2023
anonymous1759:

In your region you don’t have agberos ? I’m not a Yoruba but feel for them sometimes, I wish Obi could’ve won so ibos will show them their real color to Yoruba’s . I’ve lived in both East and west I can tell you where’s more liberal to the other . You guys are fool of yourself. If you don’t need other region go and develop yours. You insult people who’re friendly to you it’s a big shame .

Before I tell you what is on my mind, declare where you come from
Re: Police React To Alleged MC Oluomo’s Viral Video Threatening Igbos by tammie24: 3:57pm On Feb 26, 2023
Alpharey:

Nature has arranged itself for Igbo survival. No policy you will bring up against the Igbos that will not backfire. Go check history. God no be pikin. Once you pin a man down, you yourself CANNOT MOVE also. That is exactly the problem of Nigeria concerning Igbo people. We did not arrange it like that. God did. And there is nothing you can do about it.
toh since you guys are the moving for of life then you go back to your villages and survive there

Una go collect wotowoto for South west this time

Nobody is playing with you guys again
Re: Police React To Alleged MC Oluomo’s Viral Video Threatening Igbos by Ykc2(m): 3:59pm On Feb 26, 2023
Yamiriflathead:
grin
una dey change goal post everytime ,before una say igbos no dey leave their businesses go vote na you see say dem dey vote, now is why dem no stay onitsha,nigeria forced igbos to belong to nigeria through war so what else do you guys want from igbos?
Re: Police React To Alleged MC Oluomo’s Viral Video Threatening Igbos by Smartwave: 4:02pm On Feb 26, 2023
Massiveglory:

The same thing played out at southeast.
Re: Police React To Alleged MC Oluomo’s Viral Video Threatening Igbos by ufotunang: 4:03pm On Feb 26, 2023
I thought APC said that they have structures..why are they doing a lot of illegal activities in the election.....they cannot win election free and fair
Re: Police React To Alleged MC Oluomo’s Viral Video Threatening Igbos by TOBOSCOASSURES(m): 4:06pm On Feb 26, 2023
Imagine d police covering up for the miscreant already..what more is there to investigate? A statement that was clearly made restricting the Igbos from exercising their franchise..Yet U want to investigate if it’s old video. God Heal Nigeria..

Re: Police React To Alleged MC Oluomo’s Viral Video Threatening Igbos by Nobody: 4:07pm On Feb 26, 2023
mariahAngel:
What investigation again?
That video needs no further investigation.
It is neither old, nor recycled.
The video is clearly recent.
Mc Oluomo should've since been arrested for openly threatening the lives of the citizens of Nigeria.
...I wonder...what if it was an old video...does that mean it is not a crime ?

1 Like

Re: Police React To Alleged MC Oluomo’s Viral Video Threatening Igbos by Midehi3(f): 4:09pm On Feb 26, 2023
Mufasa27:

Lol, you sound pained pele but come to think of it how many yoruba people are living in east You guys and even in our villages, it shows you how generous we are, unlike you guys...Your tribe hates every tribe in the country and you wanted to be treated right e no possible.
Who is this thing sef undecided everyone is Igbo to you guys, the hatred you guys have for igbos will consume you all one day, yet go you won't let them go, fools
Re: Police React To Alleged MC Oluomo’s Viral Video Threatening Igbos by flexyrule(m): 4:12pm On Feb 26, 2023
Yamiriflathead:
grin
Just look at the stupid thing you're saying.

Do you know the nunber of Yoruba working in oil and gas companies in the south south?

If the SS decide to chase all non-indigenes from their domains, do you know the nunber of families that will suffer?
Re: Police React To Alleged MC Oluomo’s Viral Video Threatening Igbos by Jomonix: 4:13pm On Feb 26, 2023
Yamiriflathead:
grin

Is Lagos not a part of Nigeria. You guys are wasting your time. Nigerians migrate to distant places to become citizens, how much more Lagos which is a Nigerian town. What do you people really want. If an Indian can become prime minister of UK of a Kenyan POTUS, it's a near term feat for a non Yoruba to become a governor in Lagos. It must be a true lagosian though
Re: Police React To Alleged MC Oluomo’s Viral Video Threatening Igbos by gwanggaeto(m): 4:13pm On Feb 26, 2023
UncommonLogic:

Especially in the SE.
I have many videos of people getting abused just because they wanted to vote for Tinubu.
We have plenty of videos of rigging and violence in the SE.

Post the video... nobody is stop you....Fat liar...
Re: Police React To Alleged MC Oluomo’s Viral Video Threatening Igbos by Bonapart(m): 4:14pm On Feb 26, 2023
Yamiriflathead:
grin
but you're tennant in your supposed Lagos. Poor urchin
Re: Police React To Alleged MC Oluomo’s Viral Video Threatening Igbos by poseidon12: 4:15pm On Feb 26, 2023
Yamiriflathead:
grin

They tried to do that in 1967 but people like you took up arms and declared war on them. Stop being a tribalist.
Re: Police React To Alleged MC Oluomo’s Viral Video Threatening Igbos by gwanggaeto(m): 4:16pm On Feb 26, 2023
Yamiriflathead:
grin

Then tell your people to Leave UK and USA....they don't need to seek better life there ..there is good life in Ogbomoso......is it Lagos State you pride yourself the only state in south west?....common return to your hole...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Beautiful Family Of Sen. Ike Ekweremadu / Understanding The Treasury Single Account (TSA) System – Things You Should Know / Gabriel Emmanuel Nkanang Customized Grave With Light (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.