Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,516 members, 7,819,861 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:56 AM

Results Yet To Arrive From LGAs As Lagos Opens Collation Centre - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Results Yet To Arrive From LGAs As Lagos Opens Collation Centre (45598 Views)

Bandits Occupy 12 LGAs As Flood Displaces 4,000 In 7 Niger Communities / AnambraDecides: APGA’s Soludo Wins 17 LGAs As INEC Declares Final Results / Kogi Governorship Election Official Results From LGAs - Premium Times (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Results Yet To Arrive From LGAs As Lagos Opens Collation Centre by perpeling22(f): 3:14pm On Feb 26, 2023
neolboy:
Baba Amoda on the beat.

INEC officials cooking up results
The taste will be so detrimental to them and their generation if the cooking is against the will of millions of poor Nigerian that came out to vote.
Re: Results Yet To Arrive From LGAs As Lagos Opens Collation Centre by bewla(m): 3:15pm On Feb 26, 2023
Re: Results Yet To Arrive From LGAs As Lagos Opens Collation Centre by ejimatic: 3:16pm On Feb 26, 2023
Backpedal:

Isaalie

What you want is Emilokan

Say it with your full chest
. Yes now BAT is my choice .I won't change it He is my preference. It will be a reality if the norh does not betray him!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Results Yet To Arrive From LGAs As Lagos Opens Collation Centre by perpeling22(f): 3:17pm On Feb 26, 2023
shineeye1:

In this digital age, are the uploaded results at all polling centers not supposed to be lodged already in INEC Portal by now?! Yet, not even 5% of uploaded results can be assessed at the INEC Portal! What a demonized enclave of leprous people! The black is a CURSED RACE
Apparently the compromised officials of INEC, black children of demons, have criminally put aside the authentic mandate of people who spent their whole day under sun and rain to cast their votes and are seeking avenues to present fake replacements! WOE woe upon the black man! Una no go ever die better..
Amen x10..
Re: Results Yet To Arrive From LGAs As Lagos Opens Collation Centre by Prenonjebose: 3:18pm On Feb 26, 2023
Hendrixky:
And you think we youth will fold our hands while inec play a fast one on us

Hell no

Even most polling unit the official refuse to transfer results

They are busy altering results already since last night

All youth should be on standby

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pFRNhdxCAKE
This is wickedness. This video will have a say at the end. INEC is already failing. Government should take note of these treacherous activities. This is inviting chaos

1 Like

Re: Results Yet To Arrive From LGAs As Lagos Opens Collation Centre by perpeling22(f): 3:20pm On Feb 26, 2023
PraiseGodNoTime:
Rigging loading and it won't go down well with this country! Plan B will be taking!

Amen x10
Re: Results Yet To Arrive From LGAs As Lagos Opens Collation Centre by davidl7: 3:22pm On Feb 26, 2023
Make una RIG AM FINISH NAU.

Che INEC server no fit upload result again. #300B budget and Una server no fit upload results of people vote for areas wey Labour party win?

Make Una just dey play sha!
Re: Results Yet To Arrive From LGAs As Lagos Opens Collation Centre by perpeling22(f): 3:22pm On Feb 26, 2023
MrOON:
INEC Nigeria
You're the opposition we have now, not PDP nor APC.

Upload all presidential results undoctored or face the music when it plays!
They are the real opposition. I have always been saying it that credible and fair elections is in the hands of Inec
Re: Results Yet To Arrive From LGAs As Lagos Opens Collation Centre by Backpedal: 3:27pm On Feb 26, 2023
ejimatic:
. Yes now BAT is my choice .I won't change it He is my preference. It will be a reality if the norh does not betray him!

So why are you hiding under "southern president" when you are talking emilokan
Re: Results Yet To Arrive From LGAs As Lagos Opens Collation Centre by tnerro1(m): 3:28pm On Feb 26, 2023
Some people are so happy that they cheated to win…
Re: Results Yet To Arrive From LGAs As Lagos Opens Collation Centre by lovediehatelive(m): 3:30pm On Feb 26, 2023
Someone educate me please.

Why are they waiting for results to arrive?

Aren't the results supposed to be uploaded to INEC server through the BVAS?
Re: Results Yet To Arrive From LGAs As Lagos Opens Collation Centre by BigBrother9ja: 3:33pm On Feb 26, 2023
PrinceOfLagos:
Why are they hiding Lagos votes if Tinubu truly won?
Because OSU ALUSI PIGs must be taught a good lesson

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Results Yet To Arrive From LGAs As Lagos Opens Collation Centre by adewumiopeyemi(m): 3:33pm On Feb 26, 2023
xquire:
To All Obi-dients Don't be wary, joy comes in the morning, Obi will be announced as winner, worst case scenario there will be a run-off between Obi and whoever emerges second between Atiku and Tinubu.

Stay hopeful, stay positive

So far
Peter Obi leading:
Abia
Imo
Enugu
Anambra
Ebonyi
Rivers
Akwaibom
CrossRivers
Delta
Edo
Bayelsa
Lagos
Benue
Plateau
Nassarawa
Abuja
Taraba

Over 25%
Adamawa
Kaduna
Ondo
Ogun
Kogi
Oyo

25% or less
Niger
Gombe
Sokoto
Osun
Kwara
Bauchi

Less than 25%
Borno
Kebbi
Yobe
Jigawa
Zamfara
Kastina
Ekiti
Kano

Modified:
Peter Obi's 25% in Gombe confirmed

When you see the result after
You will cry and hang your self

God bless my incoming President

President bola tinubu asiwaju

2 Likes

Re: Results Yet To Arrive From LGAs As Lagos Opens Collation Centre by Omodua(m): 3:34pm On Feb 26, 2023
khalling2008:

Who declared Obi?
Inec or ipob or biafra?
Go and check the authentic results from the portal. Obi won.

Not the doctored results by Nation newspapers.
Re: Results Yet To Arrive From LGAs As Lagos Opens Collation Centre by Naajjii: 3:35pm On Feb 26, 2023
Sonnobax15:
grin
God abeg oh grin

Make the quietness for north come loud pass the noise wey south dey make since for south oh angry
What quietness from north, are northerners noisy like you are? You want northerners to go about shouting and making noise all over like you people or what? The results are yet to be released in most southern states and northern states. You want us to go about shouting shouting like you? I don't get.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Results Yet To Arrive From LGAs As Lagos Opens Collation Centre by frankloh: 3:39pm On Feb 26, 2023
Someone pls enlighten me on the need for BVAS since the REC is waiting to be spoon fed the result..
Re: Results Yet To Arrive From LGAs As Lagos Opens Collation Centre by hohafrank(m): 3:39pm On Feb 26, 2023
Obaofaba:
Tinubu winning Lagos by atleast 65%
If Tinubu gets up to 25% then it is pure rigging.Almost all the PU Obi won with wide margin.
Re: Results Yet To Arrive From LGAs As Lagos Opens Collation Centre by ejimatic: 3:40pm On Feb 26, 2023
Backpedal:

So why are you hiding under "southern president" when you are talking emilokan
If the North does not vote LP as expected BAT should be voted .

1 Like

Re: Results Yet To Arrive From LGAs As Lagos Opens Collation Centre by ufotunang: 3:48pm On Feb 26, 2023
SpecialAdviser:

That is what they said. But what we saw is different. They allowed manipulation before transmitting
....then this election have to be cancelled....by now election results have not yet gotten to the INEC headquarter..a lot of manipulation of results going on
Re: Results Yet To Arrive From LGAs As Lagos Opens Collation Centre by Nobody: 3:48pm On Feb 26, 2023
neolboy:

Source:https://www.thecable.ng/results-yet-to-arrive-from-lgas-as-lagos-opens-collation-centre/amp
Which one is awaiting results from LGA to collation center I thought they (INEC) said immediately after voting and counting at polling unit the votes would be counted announced then recorded on the result sheet then the sheet after it's signed by all Party agents would be snapped with BIVAS machine and then sent to the INEC cloud.

These Nigerian political class are worst than animals! While the citizens were preparing to vote, the devil's were preparing for rigging and violence!!!
All the opposition needs to do and I know they are meticulously doing now is make enough documentary evidence, because too many illegality stealing fraud and ridiculously unconstitutional things have characterized this particular sham of an election. INEC should bury their heads in shame!!!
Re: Results Yet To Arrive From LGAs As Lagos Opens Collation Centre by SpecialAdviser(m): 3:49pm On Feb 26, 2023
ufotunang:
....then this election have to be cancelled.by now election results have not yet gotten to the INEC headquarter..a lot of manipulation of results going on

That is the issue at hand. Manipulations. That is the structure they boast of but God will disappoint them

1 Like

Re: Results Yet To Arrive From LGAs As Lagos Opens Collation Centre by Obrigardo: 3:49pm On Feb 26, 2023
0monnak0da:

But they uploaded in the south east or North?

I guess that's what they are up to
Re: Results Yet To Arrive From LGAs As Lagos Opens Collation Centre by Roboto11: 3:49pm On Feb 26, 2023
shineeye1:

And in your analog judgement, 22% ,after 24 hours of an electronic exercise is good enough! What a people!

How long did it take in Almighty USA?
Re: Results Yet To Arrive From LGAs As Lagos Opens Collation Centre by Vitally123: 3:51pm On Feb 26, 2023
"Results yet to arrive from the LGAs" Fine. Nigerians are not fools. Before the election, Nigerians were told by INEC that results will be uploaded straight into the INEC portal, to make election rigging difficult. Why is INEC twisting tongues at the moment? Taking results to LGAs where state governors have full control of the LGA workers who rig and manipulate the figures? If this happens, that means INEC has not moved away from its previous method marred by rigging and manipulation in the LGAs. Again, with the much touted BVAS, No innovation took place even with the huge amount spent.

Meanwhile, the world and Nigerians all saw how the elections of 2023 are going. No one should subvert the wishes of the people. INEC and the Government of PMB should do what is right. Nigerians and the world are waiting for the results as they all went yesterday and today, except they are in for something evil. No one changes the rules of the game when the march is already on. Enough of the mouth twisting, please!
God Bless Nigeria.
Re: Results Yet To Arrive From LGAs As Lagos Opens Collation Centre by Vitally123: 3:55pm On Feb 26, 2023
adewumiopeyemi:

When you see the result after
You will cry and hang your self

God bless my incoming President

President bola tinubu asiwaju

KEEP Day-Dreaming in your world. Oluomo Touting Strategy
Re: Results Yet To Arrive From LGAs As Lagos Opens Collation Centre by lovediehatelive(m): 3:58pm On Feb 26, 2023
SmartPolician:

You don't understand what INEC promised.

And to be honest, it's not your fault.

I will take some time to explain how it works so that I can copy others who don't seem to understand the process.

Now, if you voted yesterday, you will notice that the corps members would snap, upload the result and save it on BVAS. Once they do this, that information is in digital format. It means that INEC automatically has access to it. So they don't need any hard copy for making decisions or determining the winner.

Now, INEC didn't promise to release this soft copy to anyone because they assume that everyone already has it. After all, we all voted and saw it.

However, what INEC promised was that they would input the data in real time so that everyone can view it. The name of the portal is IRev. This is the link: https://www.inecelectionresults.ng/elections/63f8f25b594e164f8146a213?state=17.

But then, realistically, it will be difficult for you to know the winner here unless you want to compute the results yourself.

The complaint of the Labour Party chairman this morning is that INEC didn't do this in real time. To be honest, this is almost impossible because INEC officials would be too busy or tired to do that. Yes, they are humans too. However, INEC has now updated the information now. Check it out....

I spoke with a Labour Party agent this morning. He told me that INEC Lagos asked them to come and crosscheck the data they are about key into IRev for transparency purposes. People only agitate when they don't understand how a system works.

In conclusion, we will wait for INEC to announce the results because viewing that portal is a complete waste of time. It's just for verification of results and research purposes.

I hope this helps ...

Cc lovediehatelive
nkemjacob2

Thanks for your explanation.

I'm all for transparency, for free and fair elections.

Whoever wins, the election should be free and fair.

Now a few questions and possibly suggestions.

1. Did the INEC staff snap, and upload the results in the presence of everyone and without duress?

2. Did they send the soft copies to those there for evidence and verification purposes because, in the absence of everyone, it is possible for them to have another document and write what they want based on rigging, then upload to the BVAS.

3. On NO ACCOUNT should the results leave a poling unit without being uploaded in front of everyone on the server.

3. Yes, uploading real time could be difficult, but possible!!! They just have to allocate more funds for building a larger server or data base. I'm speaking as a lay man.

They could buy extra bandwidth to accommodate real time upload of results just like when too much traffic is on a website, it might crash. But with enough bandwidth, the host or server can accommodate the real time results.

Now, you might say how can over 700,000+ polling units send the results real time, the server would crash.

The suggestion here is that Inec should get larger server that can hold real time traffic (700k+) at once.

If that would be difficult, they should create sub-servers by local governments, and state levels where the results should be uploaded real time in the presence of everyone, and the logs should be recorded before sending forward to the national headquarters for final coalition.

If there's anything fishy, we can track from the logs.

5. You spoke and they told you that everyone there crosschecked before final upload. That's awesome! The problem is that, I fear this isn't how it's done evewhere. Some results were not sent in the presence of everyone.

These are just some concerns from a concerned mind.

INEC did great by introducing the BVAS, they should not sabotage their efforts by allowing loopholes through which the BVAS could be used for results tampering
Re: Results Yet To Arrive From LGAs As Lagos Opens Collation Centre by Vitally123: 3:59pm On Feb 26, 2023
lovediehatelive:
Someone educate me please.

Why are they waiting for results to arrive?

VERY Good Question
Re: Results Yet To Arrive From LGAs As Lagos Opens Collation Centre by Revolva(m): 3:59pm On Feb 26, 2023
khalling2008:
Who gives those obi@fool that they will win the Lagos state? Or assuming winning the Alaba market makes you believe you will win Lagos state. If it is dreaming please you people should go and sleep and if it is a prophecy from your men of gods, you better start praying and fasting because it can never work.

Shut up ...ode...how many apc came out yesterday to vote ...you guys are just pathetic ..only around lagos island and some LG i ca say apc dominated but the rest of LAgos na LP people vote

Why were Apc thugs roamin around to cause trouble
Re: Results Yet To Arrive From LGAs As Lagos Opens Collation Centre by lovediehatelive(m): 4:03pm On Feb 26, 2023
Vitally123:

VERY Good Question

Thank you! We need to be asking questions for free and fair elections.

For our future.

SmartPolician:

You don't understand what INEC promised.

And to be honest, it's not your fault.

I will take some time to explain how it works so that I can copy others who don't seem to understand the process.

Now, if you voted yesterday, you will notice that the corps members would snap, upload the result and save it on BVAS. Once they do this, that information is in digital format. It means that INEC automatically has access to it. So they don't need any hard copy for making decisions or determining the winner.

Now, INEC didn't promise to release this soft copy to anyone because they assume that everyone already has it. After all, we all voted and saw it.

However, what INEC promised was that they would input the data in real time so that everyone can view it. The name of the portal is IRev. This is the link: https://www.inecelectionresults.ng/elections/63f8f25b594e164f8146a213?state=17.

But then, realistically, it will be difficult for you to know the winner here unless you want to compute the results yourself.

The complaint of the Labour Party chairman this morning is that INEC didn't do this in real time. To be honest, this is almost impossible because INEC officials would be too busy or tired to do that. Yes, they are humans too. However, INEC has now updated the information now. Check it out....

I spoke with a Labour Party agent this morning. He told me that INEC Lagos asked them to come and crosscheck the data they are about key into IRev for transparency purposes. People only agitate when they don't understand how a system works.

In conclusion, we will wait for INEC to announce the results because viewing that portal is a complete waste of time. It's just for verification of results and research purposes.

I hope this helps ...

Cc lovediehatelive
nkemjacob2

Thanks for your explanation.

I'm all for transparency, for free and fair elections.

Whoever wins, the election should be free and fair.

Now a few questions and possibly suggestions.

1. Did the INEC staff snap, and upload the results in the presence of everyone and without duress?

2. Did they send the soft copies to those there for evidence and verification purposes because, in the absence of everyone, it is possible for them to have another document and write what they want based on rigging, then upload to the BVAS.

3. On NO ACCOUNT should the results leave a poling unit without being uploaded in front of everyone on the server.

3. Yes, uploading real time could be difficult, but possible!!! They just have to allocate more funds for building a larger server or data base. I'm speaking as a lay man.

They could buy extra bandwidth to accommodate real time upload of results just like when too much traffic is on a website, it might crash. But with enough bandwidth, the host or server can accommodate the real time results.

Now, you might say how can over 700,000+ polling units send the results real time, the server would crash.

The suggestion here is that Inec should get larger server that can hold real time traffic (700k+) at once.

If that would be difficult, they should create sub-servers by local governments, and state levels where the results should be uploaded real time in the presence of everyone, and the logs should be recorded before sending forward to the national headquarters for final coalition.

If there's anything fishy, we can track from the logs.

5. You spoke and they told you that everyone there crosschecked before final upload. That's awesome! The problem is that, I fear this isn't how it's done evewhere. Some results were not sent in the presence of everyone.

These are just some concerns from a concerned mind.

INEC did great by introducing the BVAS, they should not sabotage their efforts by allowing loopholes through which the BVAS could be used for results tampering
Re: Results Yet To Arrive From LGAs As Lagos Opens Collation Centre by Gorgeous4lyf(m): 4:05pm On Feb 26, 2023
Obaofaba:
Tinubu winning Lagos by atleast 65%

You mean after they are done rigging the result?
Re: Results Yet To Arrive From LGAs As Lagos Opens Collation Centre by Tflex01: 4:06pm On Feb 26, 2023
deji17:
Yoruba votes = LP, PDP and APC
Hausa Votes = PDP, NNPP and APC
Middle Belt votes = LP, PDP and APC
Fulani Votes = PDP, NNPP and APC
Niger Delta Votes = LP, PDP and APC
Igbo Votes = LP, LP, LP and LP.

Tell me again, who are the bigots?

To an Igbo man, my thing, na my thing, but your thing na our thing.
Very cunning.

Your last statement here is so true about Igbos

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Coronavirus: Lagos Enforces Rules On Social Gathering. / Only 3 States Generate IGR More Than Allocation From FAAC — Dr Ayawei / Photo Of Ekweremadu As He Arrives Nigeria From Germany After IPOB Attack

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.