Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,512 members, 7,819,853 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:24 AM

Results Yet To Arrive From LGAs As Lagos Opens Collation Centre - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Results Yet To Arrive From LGAs As Lagos Opens Collation Centre (45597 Views)

Bandits Occupy 12 LGAs As Flood Displaces 4,000 In 7 Niger Communities / AnambraDecides: APGA’s Soludo Wins 17 LGAs As INEC Declares Final Results / Kogi Governorship Election Official Results From LGAs - Premium Times (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Results Yet To Arrive From LGAs As Lagos Opens Collation Centre by Hoist: 4:09pm On Feb 26, 2023
VEHINTOLAR:
I don't have much to to say here regarding the subject matters. My message is to those idiots from alaigbo who foolishly think they are in any position to threaten violence here in Lagos. You fools will wish you were never born by the time the dusts settle down on your worthless bodies ! If you want to unleash that inherent spirits of destruction in you,go to your region - Anambra,Abia,Enugu,Ebonyi and Imo to do that nonsense. That nonsense of endsars will NEVER repeat itself in any part of Yoruba land again ! You can't come from your various villages and be threatening anybody here. You are free to go and burn your villages in alaigbo;it is allowed !

These people self, LAGOS, LAGOS, LAGOS. Better don't play into the hands of the hawks. What I see cooking is beyond Lagos. I'm seeing state-wide protests in different cities across the SS & SE, and parts of NC. All the hawks just need to cancel the whole thing like 1993, is a little disturbance of National peace. I don't trust the cabal o.
Re: Results Yet To Arrive From LGAs As Lagos Opens Collation Centre by Wahala90: 4:12pm On Feb 26, 2023
deji17:
Yoruba votes = LP, PDP and APC
Hausa Votes = PDP, NNPP and APC
Middle Belt votes = LP, PDP and APC
Fulani Votes = PDP, NNPP and APC
Niger Delta Votes = LP, PDP and APC
Igbo Votes = LP, LP, LP and LP.

Tell me again, who are the bigots?

To an Igbo man, my thing, na my thing, but your thing na our thing.
Very cunning.

You are even more stupid than the leaking ass Agbado Babablublu. Your analysis here shows that non-Ibos in Ibo land love Obi as well as the Ibos there. Unless you are saying it is only Ibos that are in Ibo land, like a typical brainless Agbado that you are.

1 Like

Re: Results Yet To Arrive From LGAs As Lagos Opens Collation Centre by deji17: 4:14pm On Feb 26, 2023
Wahala90:

You are even more stupid than the leaking ass Agbado Babablublu. Your analysis here shows that non-Ibos in Ibo land love Obi as well as the Ibos there. Unless you are saying it is only Ibos that are in Ibo land, like a typical brainless Agbado that you are.

A typical Obi.diot. Very useful idiots.

1 Like

Re: Results Yet To Arrive From LGAs As Lagos Opens Collation Centre by Diligence: 4:14pm On Feb 26, 2023
Which results are arriving when thousands nay millions of voters are yet to vote in the jungle called Lagos.

Structures of Criminality, Thuggery and Cowardice!

Take Back Your Country
ItIsNowOrNever
EnofIsEnof
Re: Results Yet To Arrive From LGAs As Lagos Opens Collation Centre by SaintLucia: 4:17pm On Feb 26, 2023
jaxxy:

because u think we are a banana Republic abi?
No I believed because we are in Nigeria and not the country u once referred to as zoo grin

2 Likes

Re: Results Yet To Arrive From LGAs As Lagos Opens Collation Centre by adewumiopeyemi(m): 4:21pm On Feb 26, 2023
Vitally123:

KEEP Day-Dreaming in your world. Oluomo Touting Strategy

Let watch and see na
Re: Results Yet To Arrive From LGAs As Lagos Opens Collation Centre by khalling2008: 4:29pm On Feb 26, 2023
Revolva:

Shut up ...ode...how many apc came out yesterday to vote ...you guys are just pathetic ..only around lagos island and some LG i ca say apc dominated but the rest of LAgos na LP people vote

Why were Apc thugs roamin around to cause trouble
Oponu....dindinrin
If the thugs disrupt your votes, why can you defend your vote or you are not man enough to protect your vote.

1 Like

Re: Results Yet To Arrive From LGAs As Lagos Opens Collation Centre by khalling2008: 4:29pm On Feb 26, 2023
Omodua:
Go and check the authentic results from the portal. Obi won.

Not the doctored results by Nation newspapers.
Which portal? Biafra portal or ipob portal? Looser

3 Likes

Re: Results Yet To Arrive From LGAs As Lagos Opens Collation Centre by drimzsmoke(m): 4:48pm On Feb 26, 2023
deji17:

Very cunning.

Brymo talked about their cunny attitude in his track,"dem dey go".Dem think say his prejudice came with the election.The average yoruba man understands the average igbo man and his ways!!!

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Results Yet To Arrive From LGAs As Lagos Opens Collation Centre by deji17: 4:54pm On Feb 26, 2023
drimzsmoke:

Brymo talked about their cunny attitude in his track,"dem dey go".Dem think say his prejudice came with the election.The average yoruba man understands the average igbo man and his ways!!!

We just dey look them like BAT. And after they have succeeded in beating themselves into a corner, they will start shouting betrayal...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Results Yet To Arrive From LGAs As Lagos Opens Collation Centre by KanwuliaExtra: 4:54pm On Feb 26, 2023
OBI MUST WIN LAGOS!!!!

1 Like

Re: Results Yet To Arrive From LGAs As Lagos Opens Collation Centre by Whoknowsme: 4:55pm On Feb 26, 2023
Obaofaba:
Tinubu winning Lagos by atleast 65%
By sending his touts to send voters away and manipulating the result to favour him.
If he owns Lagos, why is he afraid of the results.
Re: Results Yet To Arrive From LGAs As Lagos Opens Collation Centre by Omodua(m): 5:08pm On Feb 26, 2023
khalling2008:

Which portal? Biafra portal or ipob portal? Looser
Sore losers! Going on rampage because you're losing. Oluomo and his gang will go to jail.

Mark my words!
Re: Results Yet To Arrive From LGAs As Lagos Opens Collation Centre by Yoighaman(m): 5:09pm On Feb 26, 2023
SmartPolician:
Are they high?

Why do you need results in hard copies when it was uploaded and saved on BVAS in real time from the polling units?

Too many analogue people are running seemingly digital INEC.

BVAS is just for accreditation of voters. Upload of results is different.

What INEC did was to make the servers unavailable, so that the Polling Unit Officers (PUO) will be unable to upload the true results in front of everybody.

The PUO will now take the true results away and exchange it for manipulated results, and then upload to the now available server. Lagos and Rivers are trying to do this.

Why do you think people are upset and shouting?
Re: Results Yet To Arrive From LGAs As Lagos Opens Collation Centre by SmartPolician: 5:12pm On Feb 26, 2023
Yoighaman:

BVAS is just for accreditation of voters. Upload of results is different.

What INEC did was to make the servers unavailable, so that the Polling Unit Officers (PUO) will be unable to upload the true results in front of everybody.

The PUO will now take the true results away and exchange it for manipulated results, and then upload to the now available server. Lagos and Rivers are trying to do this.

Why do you think people are upset and shouting?

This is FALSE.

Stop assuming nonsense.

I spoke with an LP agent in Eti-Osa.

He said he was invited to INEC office in Lekki so they can watch the officials input the results.

You people should stop spreading propaganda; it makes no sense.

1 Like

Re: Results Yet To Arrive From LGAs As Lagos Opens Collation Centre by YungMillionaire: 5:15pm On Feb 26, 2023
deji17:

Very cunning.

Gbakam! They're they most tribalistic people in this country.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Results Yet To Arrive From LGAs As Lagos Opens Collation Centre by Dynamicbliss: 5:26pm On Feb 26, 2023
Inec just spent money for themselves, BVAS was perfectly except those given wrong polling BVAS, this election wasn't free and fair because most polls were cancelled
Re: Results Yet To Arrive From LGAs As Lagos Opens Collation Centre by khalling2008: 5:27pm On Feb 26, 2023
Omodua:
Sore losers! Going on rampage because you're losing. Oluomo and his gang will go to jail.

Mark my words!
Your papa jail abi?
Re: Results Yet To Arrive From LGAs As Lagos Opens Collation Centre by Yoighaman(m): 5:27pm On Feb 26, 2023
SmartPolician:

This is FALSE.

Stop assuming nonsense.

I spoke with an LP agent in Eti-Osa.

He said he was invited to INEC office in Lekki so they can watch the officials input the results.

You people should stop spreading propaganda; it makes no sense.

Are you mad or something. Or is it that you are cursed? Or just plain stupid?

Can't you pass across your point without insults? Did I insult you in anyway?

Idiotttt.
Re: Results Yet To Arrive From LGAs As Lagos Opens Collation Centre by SALLAM2022: 5:31pm On Feb 26, 2023
benuejosh:
City boy owns his city.
ojuyobo Amoda! Gbogbo yin Oni Jere. Peter Obi all d way
Re: Results Yet To Arrive From LGAs As Lagos Opens Collation Centre by Awesome5: 5:35pm On Feb 26, 2023
deji17:

Very cunning.

Please do not generalise. so many persons like me stood for asiwaju. Everyone around me is asking if I am normal, I hate argument so I just tell them I love suffering.

2 Likes

Re: Results Yet To Arrive From LGAs As Lagos Opens Collation Centre by Omodua(m): 5:41pm On Feb 26, 2023
khalling2008:

Your papa jail abi?
No,not my Papa jail. Na your Mama jail!
Re: Results Yet To Arrive From LGAs As Lagos Opens Collation Centre by magzey: 5:52pm On Feb 26, 2023
NothingDoMe:
They need to hold the results to boost morale. Once other states hear that Tinubu lost Lagos it will have a snowball effect.

Nigerians love bandwagon effect
You are Afraid already u can see Lagos is for JAGABAN the master tactician grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Results Yet To Arrive From LGAs As Lagos Opens Collation Centre by deji17: 5:58pm On Feb 26, 2023
Awesome5:

Please do not generalise. so many persons like me stood for asiwaju. Everyone around me is asking if I am normal, I hate argument so I just tell them I love suffering.

You are awesome my friend, just like your nickname. But like they say, majority carries the vote. Where you have the majority exhibiting a particular trait, it is safe to generalize, at least going by the latest election result. Its just a behavioural trait observation (B.T.O).

1 Like

Re: Results Yet To Arrive From LGAs As Lagos Opens Collation Centre by NothingDoMe: 6:02pm On Feb 26, 2023
magzey:

You are Afraid already u can see Lagos is for JAGABAN the master tactician grin grin
Lol no. Even the senior Urchins have given Lagos to Obi.
Re: Results Yet To Arrive From LGAs As Lagos Opens Collation Centre by Ubanz: 6:04pm On Feb 26, 2023
Shameless people. You guys should take the result sheets to ur homes and submit it after doctoring.
No wahala.
The world knows that tinubu didn't win Lagos and couldn't have won Lagos.
Re: Results Yet To Arrive From LGAs As Lagos Opens Collation Centre by Ubanz: 6:05pm On Feb 26, 2023
Shameless people. You guys should take the result sheets to ur homes and submit it after doctoring.
No wahala.
The world knows that tinubu didn't win Lagos and couldn't have won Lagos
Re: Results Yet To Arrive From LGAs As Lagos Opens Collation Centre by protocol43: 6:09pm On Feb 26, 2023
OBidients are taking over everything.
Omeokachie42: With the seriousness of Obidients, they might just win the election

Re: Results Yet To Arrive From LGAs As Lagos Opens Collation Centre by UpvoteAfrica: 6:57pm On Feb 26, 2023
Lagos far from each other na...e go reach tomorrow evening.
Re: Results Yet To Arrive From LGAs As Lagos Opens Collation Centre by VEHINTOLAR: 7:13pm On Feb 26, 2023
Miky91:
. This na mumu talk. Fool

Your criminal father in alaigbo is that fool ! See,SHInedu,I no get time for any senseless exchange of banters here. The message is very clear;if dem born una papa and mama well,just start any riot here ! You fools go know why fowls no dey piss ! If na me be fool or ma your criminal father in alaigbo,we go soon find out !

1 Like

Re: Results Yet To Arrive From LGAs As Lagos Opens Collation Centre by Silentgroper(m): 7:50pm On Feb 26, 2023
So tinubu won at lagos.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Coronavirus: Lagos Enforces Rules On Social Gathering. / Only 3 States Generate IGR More Than Allocation From FAAC — Dr Ayawei / Photo Of Ekweremadu As He Arrives Nigeria From Germany After IPOB Attack

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.