Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,435 members, 7,819,580 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:26 PM

Results Yet To Arrive From LGAs As Lagos Opens Collation Centre - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Results Yet To Arrive From LGAs As Lagos Opens Collation Centre (45590 Views)

Bandits Occupy 12 LGAs As Flood Displaces 4,000 In 7 Niger Communities / AnambraDecides: APGA’s Soludo Wins 17 LGAs As INEC Declares Final Results / Kogi Governorship Election Official Results From LGAs - Premium Times (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Results Yet To Arrive From LGAs As Lagos Opens Collation Centre by Jomonix: 8:01pm On Feb 26, 2023
SmartPolician:

This is FALSE.

Stop assuming nonsense.

I spoke with an LP agent in Eti-Osa.

He said he was invited to INEC office in Lekki so they can watch the officials input the results.

You people should stop spreading propaganda; it makes no sense.

It's true. That's exactly what happened.
Re: Results Yet To Arrive From LGAs As Lagos Opens Collation Centre by Revolva(m): 8:44pm On Feb 26, 2023
khalling2008:

Oponu....dindinrin
If the thugs disrupt your votes, why can you defend your vote or you are not man enough to protect your vote.

Shame to all of them from mc oluomo to all dose useless bhastards doing all that evil disturbance may all of them die miserably

I keep sayinh this , nigeria problem is majorly from the citizens

See dem all around bustops living useless life inside d same lagos non indigenes are making it , sometimes when i look at dose guys life ..i dont pity them when they get killed by police
Re: Results Yet To Arrive From LGAs As Lagos Opens Collation Centre by lexy2014: 2:10am On Feb 27, 2023
PrinceOfLagos:
Why are they hiding Lagos votes if Tinubu truly won?

it hought buhari is the best president in the history of nigeria for causing naira scarcity with the aim of giving us free and fair election? cheesy grin
Re: Results Yet To Arrive From LGAs As Lagos Opens Collation Centre by khalling2008: 4:24am On Feb 27, 2023
Revolva:

Shame to all of them from mc oluomo to all dose useless bhastards doing all that evil disturbance may all of them die miserably

I keep sayinh this , nigeria problem is majorly from the citizens

See dem all around bustops living useless life inside d same lagos non indigenes are making it , sometimes when i look at dose guys life ..i dont pity them when they get killed by police
See pain. Their life no consign you at least they are in their state not your state. If you are not comfortable, relocate to your village, is it compulsory to stay in lagos.

1 Like

Re: Results Yet To Arrive From LGAs As Lagos Opens Collation Centre by Revolva(m): 8:23am On Feb 27, 2023
khalling2008:

See pain. Their life no consign you at least they are in their state not your state. If you are not comfortable, relocate to your village, is it compulsory to stay in lagos.

i was born here and lived al my life here...eediot...i have contributed to this state...even my father came here long ago before ur papa was born...but you tribalist wont have sense at all..all due to selfishness.....

if nigeria were to be a sane country i can claim to be from Lagos...just like how America is..you can claim any state you are born in and not where your parent are really from/....state of origin ...is rubbish...i am a lagosian but not a yoruba simple..i know lagos more than you inside out
Re: Results Yet To Arrive From LGAs As Lagos Opens Collation Centre by khalling2008: 8:48am On Feb 27, 2023
Revolva:

i was born here and lived al my life here...eediot...i have contributed to this state...even my father came here long ago before ur papa was born...but you tribalist wont have sense at all..all due to selfishness.....

if nigeria were to be a sane country i can claim to be from Lagos...just like how America is..you can claim any state you are born in and not where your parent are really from/....state of origin ...is rubbish...i am a lagosian but not a yoruba simple..i know lagos more than you inside out

Leave long story, chukwudi ogboma want to claim Lagos state, wonder shall never end. Go to your potopoto village to claim your state of origin. Can you tell me that Uzoma from Enugu can go to Anambra to claim Anambra. Everybody want better thing, chai, chukwudi ogbonna want better thing
Re: Results Yet To Arrive From LGAs As Lagos Opens Collation Centre by Revolva(m): 12:18pm On Feb 27, 2023
khalling2008:

Leave long story, chukwudi ogboma want to claim Lagos state, wonder shall never end. Go to your potopoto village to claim your state of origin. Can you tell me that Uzoma from Enugu can go to Anambra to claim Anambra. Everybody want better thing, chai, chukwudi ogbonna want better thing

For ur information not every non indigene is igbo ok i am not igbo mumu

The problem wit u yorubas , you are scared n jealous of others ...

I no blame you , you have not even travelled to other region of nigeria that is why u reason every body that is not yoruba or hausa as igbos
Re: Results Yet To Arrive From LGAs As Lagos Opens Collation Centre by RocksView: 1:38pm On Feb 27, 2023
SmartPolician:

You people don't know anything and still argue.

Create your account and view the IRev portal.

https://www.inecelectionresults.ng

You don't know anything, is it not this same issue that Dino is pointing out now, mumu.
Re: Results Yet To Arrive From LGAs As Lagos Opens Collation Centre by Ameduedwin: 1:05pm On Mar 04, 2023
SmartPolician:

You don't understand what INEC promised.

And to be honest, it's not your fault.

I will take some time to explain how it works so that I can copy others who don't seem to understand the process.

Now, if you voted yesterday, you will notice that the corps members would snap, upload the result and save it on BVAS. Once they do this, that information is in digital format. It means that INEC automatically has access to it. So they don't need any hard copy for making decisions or determining the winner.

Now, INEC didn't promise to release this soft copy to anyone because they assume that everyone already has it. After all, we all voted and saw it.

However, what INEC promised was that they would input the data in real time so that everyone can view it. The name of the portal is IRev. Notice the difference between an image and computed data. That is, BVAS saves image, while IRev saves computed data. This is the link to IRev (computed data): https://www.inecelectionresults.ng/elections/63f8f25b594e164f8146a213?state=17.

But then, realistically, it will be difficult for you to know the winner here unless you want to compute the results yourself.

The complaint of the Labour Party chairman this morning is that INEC didn't do this in real time. To be honest, this is almost impossible because INEC officials would be too busy or tired to do that. Yes, they are humans too. However, INEC has now updated the information now. Check it out....

I spoke with a Labour Party agent this morning. He told me that INEC Lagos asked them to come and crosscheck the data they are about key into IRev for transparency purposes. People only agitate when they don't understand how a system works.

In conclusion, we will wait for INEC to announce the results because viewing that portal is a complete waste of time. It's just for verification of results and research purposes.

I hope this helps ...

Cc lovediehatelive
nkemjacob2
They have rig it, nothing any body can say or convince any body about it. Will are waiting for God judgement upon tinubu, APC and Inec piror.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

APC And PDP Supporters Clash In Abule Egba, Lagos (photos) / Fg Perfects Plans To Nail Saraki; The 3-prong Strategy / What Has Martin Elechi Achieved in Ebonyi state?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.