Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,895 members, 7,817,638 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:04 PM

No Period After 8 Months Of Giving Birth. Is It Normal, Help Pls. - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / No Period After 8 Months Of Giving Birth. Is It Normal, Help Pls. (1792 Views)

Wife Trying To Ruin My Career Within A Few Months Of Arriving Abroad / We Have Not Been Able To Have Sex Yet After 7 Months Of Marriage / Soldier Gets Home After 8 Months To Meet His Wife 3-Months Pregnant For Her Ex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: No Period After 8 Months Of Giving Birth. Is It Normal, Help Pls. by Womanwoman: 8:45am On Feb 27, 2023
pocohantas:

E fit be say she born sha. Or she unborn.

Deep
Re: No Period After 8 Months Of Giving Birth. Is It Normal, Help Pls. by Dtruthspeaker: 1:26pm On Feb 27, 2023
BigCowHornn:

If he could afford to throw away 20k think he'll be here wasting Time?

Make una easy na, no be bad thing e talk!
Re: No Period After 8 Months Of Giving Birth. Is It Normal, Help Pls. by Vyvyanvyvy: 2:11pm On Feb 27, 2023
It's normal she will see it when she stop breastfeeding
Re: No Period After 8 Months Of Giving Birth. Is It Normal, Help Pls. by Fairbanks(m): 5:50pm On Feb 27, 2023
DAMEHLISM:
Hello nairalanders,
please i need your help right now as i'm being worried.

its been 8 months since my wife gave birth, but up till now she has not seen her period, no t even onces.

at a time, we were told that it is normal for a woman to stay up to 6 months without seeing her period after childs birth. But its now 8 months, and she still have not seen it.

i've sort for answers using google, but you kno how google behaves sometimes.

please nairalanders, is this normal, i'm just being afriad right now.

doctors in the house i need your answers please. Thanks

Don't borther yourself, just go and have sex. Talking from experience, I have someone here, if she stays a year after childbirth there won't be flow until she has sex. Maybe you have been avoiding sex after ur childbirth.
Re: No Period After 8 Months Of Giving Birth. Is It Normal, Help Pls. by GboyegaD(m): 9:37pm On Feb 27, 2023
ProfOkai:
This is the time for your hubby to enjoy you without worries about pregnancy. My wife takes about a year plus before her period begins. So, no worries. Have plenty sex with your wife

While you choose to have your plenty sex biko, remember to use condom or withdrawal ooo except you are ready to father another child now.
Re: No Period After 8 Months Of Giving Birth. Is It Normal, Help Pls. by GboyegaD(m): 9:42pm On Feb 27, 2023
Itulah:

It's normal and you have nothing to worry about. So long your wife is still breastfeeding she can't see her period. Talking from experience.
You can dm for future information.

Not entirely true. Some see their period early even with exclusive breastfeeding. I think it varies from one woman to another.
Re: No Period After 8 Months Of Giving Birth. Is It Normal, Help Pls. by incandescentena: 10:46am On Mar 15, 2023
izzou:

Because everybody can afford 20k for gynaecologist abi?
Re: No Period After 8 Months Of Giving Birth. Is It Normal, Help Pls. by incandescentena: 10:47am On Mar 15, 2023
izzou:

As you no dey play, send him a dm and wire the 20k naa?
Re: No Period After 8 Months Of Giving Birth. Is It Normal, Help Pls. by incandescentena: 10:48am On Mar 15, 2023
izzou:

Good.

So keep your financial analysis to yourself, since you know it wasn't your preek that gave birth to his baby.

People wey dey menstruate never give advice, you don jump in with 20k, not thinking that the man may not be able to avoid it
wink

(1) (2) (Reply)

She Feels Guilty But Can't Put A Stop To It. / Marital Vows Should Be Taken In A Shrine And Not In Church / Matured Minds Needed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.