Stats: 3,158,518 members, 7,836,975 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 03:14 PM

Atiku Wins 18 LGA Announced In Osun - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Atiku Wins 18 LGA Announced In Osun (67152 Views)

Sanwo-Olu Set For Second Term, Wins 18 LGAs / Anambra Election Results: Soludo In Early Lead, Wins 6 LGA Announced So Far / Atiku Wins 18 Lgas, Garners 366, 592 Votes In Oyo (2) (3) (4)

Re: Atiku Wins 18 LGA Announced In Osun by cursedAbiola(f): 3:46pm On Feb 26, 2023
PassingShot:

Tinubu is up against many dark forces in this election - religious bigots, CAN of worms, EndSARS deranged youths and naira redesign orchestrated by the cabal.

stop crying

Re: Atiku Wins 18 LGA Announced In Osun by hayor2015: 3:47pm On Feb 26, 2023
Re: Atiku Wins 18 LGA Announced In Osun by HardMirror(m): 3:47pm On Feb 26, 2023
cursedAbiola:
keep deceiving yourself
you kids will never learn. Please where will obi get 25% in nw and NE please mention the states. Obi cant get 500k votes out of 15million votes that would come from that side. In katsina for example if there is 2 million votes obi cant get 10,000 votes. You people dont learn. He could not even get 10% in osun and ekiti you are thinking he would do better in NW and NE?

Re: Atiku Wins 18 LGA Announced In Osun by Troublemaker111: 3:47pm On Feb 26, 2023
Tinubu angered us with that uselkes bugs judgement, he should have won Osun easily .... We just shown to the world that pdp is fully in charge in Osun, we cleared all contested seat
Tayo114:
omo wahala dey woo. osun people why na!!!

Re: Atiku Wins 18 LGA Announced In Osun by ken6488(m): 3:47pm On Feb 26, 2023
Re: Atiku Wins 18 LGA Announced In Osun by omokab: 3:47pm On Feb 26, 2023
Asgard13:
What’s happening in Oyo..

We need two southwest states

Power to the people
PDP!!
tinubu has already won in Oyo with wide margin with the 3 senators and eleven rep.so nothing for u here .

Re: Atiku Wins 18 LGA Announced In Osun by cursedAbiola(f): 3:47pm On Feb 26, 2023
HardMirror:
you kids will never learn. Please where will obi get 25% in nw and NE please mention the states. Obi cant get 500k votes out of 15million votes that would come from that side. In katsina for example if there is 2 million votes obi cant get 10,000 votes. You people dont learn. He could not even get 10% in osun and ekiti you are thinking he would do better in NW and NE?
Hahahahaha
keep deceiving yourself
e go clear for your eyes
Re: Atiku Wins 18 LGA Announced In Osun by Aremwayne: 3:48pm On Feb 26, 2023
PassingShot:

But he will still come 3rd naa
Tinubu won’t win na

Re: Atiku Wins 18 LGA Announced In Osun by JealousCobra(m): 3:48pm On Feb 26, 2023
Pierced:

It's between AA and BAT.

Cancel that nonsense bat you wrote there before you collect spiritual slap🤣

I no dey joke o!

Re: Atiku Wins 18 LGA Announced In Osun by Flame333: 3:48pm On Feb 26, 2023
Pierced:
To be sincere........Tinubu is not doing well at all....like at all.

From the results releases on INEC portal do far.....there are too many states that Tinubu should be winning that he's going head to head with Atiku.

States like Yobe, Kwara, Niger, Kaduna.

They should continue their fight (Atiku and Tinubu) till non is declared winner except Obi

Re: Atiku Wins 18 LGA Announced In Osun by Divinerace(m): 3:48pm On Feb 26, 2023
Re: Atiku Wins 18 LGA Announced In Osun by herbalwisdom52(m): 3:49pm On Feb 26, 2023
1 million war and violent march for peter obi........

If tinubu wins this election we will burn down aso rock and all government houses blue and black.......

As of results we saw on election day....

Peter Gregory obi is winning......

How come are we seeing something else here.....

Whalayi this whole country will burn down to ashes.....

Endsars part 2 is loading......

Everyone should equip themselves with cutlasses and big big knives.....

If you get juju odeshi bring it out....

If you get kala.....
I mean gun.....

Big barrel or small pistol bring it out....

If na bamboo stick be your own floor it out.....

Abi na stone you won use..... My brother show your talent.....

We will never keep quiet on this fake Apc results.....

If the results does not favour us....

Then all march will be on aso rock....

Las las we the youths go use fight scatter everywhere......

There is nothing for you mr tinubu.....

Na your head we go soon take by force and by fire.....

We just dey watch you for now,....

Just continue with this your useless rigging.....

AJE.....aje.....aje.....

Re: Atiku Wins 18 LGA Announced In Osun by switlily25(f): 3:49pm On Feb 26, 2023
I can’t wait to celebrate Atiku’s victory!
Damn!!

Re: Atiku Wins 18 LGA Announced In Osun by PassingShot(m): 3:49pm On Feb 26, 2023
Aremwayne:
Tinubu won’t win na
His win is sealed already.

Re: Atiku Wins 18 LGA Announced In Osun by PrinceOfLagos: 3:49pm On Feb 26, 2023
TrumpDonald2:
This result is not correct
No, it's yours that is correct 😂😆😂

Re: Atiku Wins 18 LGA Announced In Osun by LegendHero(m): 3:49pm On Feb 26, 2023
Osun people, I salute you.

You people no get joy at all. It has shown Adeleke is the people candidate and democracy has just been tested in Osun based on the will of the people.

In 2011, na so you vote ACN when other states in the SW voted PDP just because of Aregbesola. Same thing happened this time around.

Re: Atiku Wins 18 LGA Announced In Osun by omokab: 3:49pm On Feb 26, 2023
ChangetheChange:
Tinubu winning margin in the south west is very poor compared to Atiku winning margins in North West and North East and Obi's Winning margin in South East and South West
is like you are typing from inside cafe . tinubu winning margin in south west is very night .
Re: Atiku Wins 18 LGA Announced In Osun by Naijaguy123: 3:50pm On Feb 26, 2023
AroleOduduwa2:
Seem like Atiku would get at least 25% from SW, he will get 25% in all SS. Should he win majority vote in North, then he will be president elect.

Tinubu not only need 25% in NW and NE but need to win with at least 45% because the north always have the highest voters. Should he get 45% from the north, he will be president elect.

Obi will get at least 80% in SE, 40% in Lagos, at least 50% in SS, 45% in NC, should he get 25% in 4 NE and NW states, he will be president elect.

What is it with ibo and Lagos ? Obi will get 40% in Lagos ?
Re: Atiku Wins 18 LGA Announced In Osun by VIKTO83(m): 3:51pm On Feb 26, 2023
In other news, Totthenham is beating Chelsea and Chelsea is crying.

Their coach will be served breakfast on Monday morning.
Re: Atiku Wins 18 LGA Announced In Osun by Pierced(f): 3:51pm On Feb 26, 2023
SmartyPants:

You expected Tinubu to win those over Atiku??

I am expecting AA to win. I don't like Tinubu.

Re: Atiku Wins 18 LGA Announced In Osun by NothingDoMe: 3:51pm On Feb 26, 2023
ChangetheChange:
Tinubu winning margin in the south west is very poor compared to Atiku winning margins in North West and North East and Obi's Winning margin in South East and South West
@pierced read and understand. Nuff said.
Re: Atiku Wins 18 LGA Announced In Osun by Angelfrost(m): 3:51pm On Feb 26, 2023
Tinubu, this is not good at all!

Here we thought you would clear the Southwest while your opponents clear their regions, so that the main battle will be at the neutral areas!

After all that noise and hype...!

Re: Atiku Wins 18 LGA Announced In Osun by nonhuman(m): 3:52pm On Feb 26, 2023
AroleOduduwa2:
Seem like Atiku would get at least 25% from SW, he will get 25% in all SS. Should he win majority vote in North, then he will be president elect.

Tinubu not only need 25% in NW and NE but need to win with at least 45% because the north always have the highest voters. Should he get 45% from the north, he will be president elect.

Obi will get at least 80% in SE, 40% in Lagos, at least 50% in SS, 45% in NC, should he get 25% in 4 NE and NW states, he will be president elect.
I think your permutations are right, obi is coming
Re: Atiku Wins 18 LGA Announced In Osun by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 3:52pm On Feb 26, 2023
PassingShot:

But he will still come 3rd naa
Atleast he didn't lose his state like tinubu lost osun and wants to be president.Clown
Re: Atiku Wins 18 LGA Announced In Osun by Bigbayour: 3:52pm On Feb 26, 2023
cremedelacreme:
Tinubu has lost in his own state of Osun ooo, he lost even his polling unit in Iragbiji. Thanks Gov. Adeleke, thanks my good people of Osun. Forget it, Tinubu is a local champion, even a supreme court governor like Hope Uzodinma will do better in I

mo. grin

You people don't know anything. Every Yoruba know that it is had for Tinubu to win osun.

He is battling with combination of Incumbent Governor and Aregbesola.....
Re: Atiku Wins 18 LGA Announced In Osun by omoharry(f): 3:52pm On Feb 26, 2023
PassingShot:

Tinubu is up against many dark forces in this election - religious bigots, CAN of worms, EndSARS deranged youths and naira redesign orchestrated by the cabal.

EndSARS deranged youth ? You well at all ! Pls leave them out of this .

Re: Atiku Wins 18 LGA Announced In Osun by IamSolopy(m): 3:53pm On Feb 26, 2023
Lmao

I have most breeds of dogs for new home 🏠🐕 (pups & Adults)

WhatsApp:- +2348148744032
Re: Atiku Wins 18 LGA Announced In Osun by EdiskyHarry: 3:53pm On Feb 26, 2023
Congrats to Peter obi.
If peter obi doesn't win, then atiku wins, I'll still be very ok.
I have done my part in making sure Nigeria will be a better nation by voting peter obi yesterday, I spent over 5 hours patiently on the que to make sure I finally voted in AKWA ibom.
Re: Atiku Wins 18 LGA Announced In Osun by NothingDoMe: 3:53pm On Feb 26, 2023
4teenblaq:
How can 18 local governments be 53,000?
American wonder. Ojoro cancel Ojoro

Governor Obiano Steps Out In A Youthful Attire (Pictures) / Top 10 Most Beautiful Presidential Palaces In Africa / Gbolahan Macjob: DJ Switch Should Be Prosecuted