Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,546 members, 7,837,095 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 04:44 PM

Atiku Wins 18 LGA Announced In Osun - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Atiku Wins 18 LGA Announced In Osun (67153 Views)

Sanwo-Olu Set For Second Term, Wins 18 LGAs / Anambra Election Results: Soludo In Early Lead, Wins 6 LGA Announced So Far / Atiku Wins 18 Lgas, Garners 366, 592 Votes In Oyo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Atiku Wins 18 LGA Announced In Osun by Khaady605: 4:25pm On Feb 26, 2023
Almiron:
How will AA when you already waste your vote on Obi, don't you know that every votes Obi gets pushes Tinubu closer to Aso rock, let's just pray north comes through for him. We did our best, but you guys won't listen, thanks to you ppl we eventually have a "President wey Dey wear Pampers"

You can't eat your cake and have it. Tinubu win is continuation of Buhari's failed legacy.

I believe Atiku will win eventually or force a rerun in area wey go pay us.
Tell them oo

3 Likes

Re: Atiku Wins 18 LGA Announced In Osun by DKM123: 4:26pm On Feb 26, 2023
Lmao! They have rigged Tinubu out. I prefer Atiku to Tinubu 100times. If it's not Obi, MAY IT BE ATIKU.
Most Obidients prefer Atiku to Tinubu. grin

1 Like

Re: Atiku Wins 18 LGA Announced In Osun by Almiron: 4:27pm On Feb 26, 2023
Khaady605:
Tell them oo
I wonder which miracle dem dey expect, you voted for Obi but incase he lose make Atiku win, how? Votes wey don shrink nko ..

Everybody go dey alright..

Kwankoso doing wonders in Kano I'm happy.

I just need 25% in Ondo, Ogun And Oyo. I don comot eyes for lagos

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Atiku Wins 18 LGA Announced In Osun by Carlyboi(m): 4:30pm On Feb 26, 2023
Backpedal:

How are they sellouts bikonu?

They’re sellouts cos it’s not the turn of another Fulani northerner (Atiku)I didn’t call them a sellout when they voted Buhari in 2015 and 2019 if they wanted to protest vote then their votes should go to Obi.
Re: Atiku Wins 18 LGA Announced In Osun by foleskay(m): 4:34pm On Feb 26, 2023
LARAFAT1960:
Am sorry for osun people, Adeleke done push you all into river osun. Oma se oooo
Ori e baje

2 Likes

Re: Atiku Wins 18 LGA Announced In Osun by Dskillful(m): 4:35pm On Feb 26, 2023
TrueNigerian300:

Mumudient keep dreaming 😊😊😊

Your mama....
Re: Atiku Wins 18 LGA Announced In Osun by Carlyboi(m): 4:35pm On Feb 26, 2023
Ogbuefi2020:

But you are hopping on governors from other region to bring votes for APC

How many have they brought?and who is even talking about pocket of votes?I am talking of being sell-outs to the extent of winning the state for Atiku.Is Tinubu winning in Adamawa or Gombe?why should Atiku takeover after 8 years of Buhari presidency?it should be Tinubu or Obi for every non-partisan electorates in the West.
Re: Atiku Wins 18 LGA Announced In Osun by Dskillful(m): 4:35pm On Feb 26, 2023
AroleOduduwa2:

Atiku chances are slim, unless he win overwhelming in SS, NW and NE, as for Tinubu the chances are 50/50 no block vote for him in the north will ruin his chances. Obi would have won easily had kwakwanso form a merger with him. This election has a rerun written all over it. With alignment and realignment Nigeria will have a new leader.

You are making sense....
Re: Atiku Wins 18 LGA Announced In Osun by Philistine(m): 4:36pm On Feb 26, 2023
ejimatic:
. Shame on Osun State for their myopic viiew. The hope of BAT is in the North now! What will be will be!
Tinubu is out of the race. Which Northern state will now vite for him? How many of them?

1 Like

Re: Atiku Wins 18 LGA Announced In Osun by Olasty(f): 4:36pm On Feb 26, 2023
leisuretym:
Osun people prefer another Fulani man to rule them for another 8 years, Slave and Master voodoo at work on Osun people

Bat that is hell bent on imposing his governorship candidate his nephew on the people after the osun have voted their choice he is still going to supreme court to drag the governor
So if you are the governor you will work for your enemy knowing very well if he gets to power he will boot you of office
Check am now don't reason with your anus

1 Like

Re: Atiku Wins 18 LGA Announced In Osun by TrueNigerian300: 4:37pm On Feb 26, 2023
I don’t know what anyone is still waiting for Tinubu has clearly won the election. To the children of hate go and jump in the lagoon or commit suicide since you hate him that much. Give it to him no politician comes close when you talk of political sagacity. Hate or love him he fought really hard and deserve the victory.

Even though I am not a fan of you(Tinubu) I congratulate you on your well-deserved victory.

Congratulations Bola Tinubu and I wish you all the very best in your endeavors to turn Nigeria around for the betterment of all. We will see what happens in the next four years of your mandate and the door is open for you to be thrown out if you Bleep up.

To the Mumudients do not bother looking for more results just starting crying for some of you that have promised to kill yourself the doors of hell and heaven are open, please make it fast.

What a great victory!!!

1 Like

Re: Atiku Wins 18 LGA Announced In Osun by HNICEARTH: 4:37pm On Feb 26, 2023
I swear Tinubu is so overrated. Man cant even win iragbiji

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Atiku Wins 18 LGA Announced In Osun by Intrepid01(m): 4:38pm On Feb 26, 2023
This is the biggest surprise I’ll say
Re: Atiku Wins 18 LGA Announced In Osun by TrueNigerian300: 4:41pm On Feb 26, 2023
HNICEARTH:
I swear Tinubu is so overrated. Man cant even win iragbiji

Keep quiet Ade dancer did everything to ensure he lost. Overrated or not he win the popular vote and meet the constitutional requirements. Instead of you to start crying that he will be your president you are here complaining.😊

1 Like

Re: Atiku Wins 18 LGA Announced In Osun by Olasty(f): 4:44pm On Feb 26, 2023
TrueNigerian300:
I don’t know what anyone is still waiting for Tinubu has clearly won the election. To the children of hate go and jump in the lagoon or commit suicide since you hate him that much. Give it to him no politician comes close when you talk of political sagacity. Hate or love him he fought really hard and deserve the victory.
Yinmu
Even though I am not a fan of you(Tinubu) I congratulate you on your well-deserved victory.

Congratulations Bola Tinubu and I wish you all the very best in your endeavors to turn Nigeria around for the betterment of all. We will see what happens in the next four years of your mandate and the door is open for you to be thrown out if you Bleep up.

To the Mumudients do not bother looking for more results just starting crying for some of you that have promised to kill yourself the doors of hell and heaven are open, please make it fast.

What a great victory!!!
Re: Atiku Wins 18 LGA Announced In Osun by Kaiser20: 4:49pm On Feb 26, 2023
ChangetheChange:
Tinubu winning margin in the south west is very poor compared to Atiku winning margins in North West and North East and Obi's Winning margin in South East and South West
Tinubu lacks integrity and Leadership charisma.
He believes that people should follow him because of the cash he can share and not because of quality of the person he BECOMES.
Re: Atiku Wins 18 LGA Announced In Osun by LegendHero(m): 4:50pm On Feb 26, 2023
Sammy07:

I still believe tinubu will win Osun

He won 5 LG with very large margin

10 more LGs to count

I don't think he will win. Remember one of the Ede LG is still part of the unreleased LGs.

Let Atiku win in Osun because currently in Kano, Tinubu is second coming behind Kwakwanso while Atiku votes in Kano no even reach 12% of the votes.

Atiku won't even get 25% in Kano.
Re: Atiku Wins 18 LGA Announced In Osun by Khaady605: 4:53pm On Feb 26, 2023
Almiron:
I wonder which miracle dem dey expect, you voted for Obi but incase he lose make Atiku win, how? Votes wey don shrink nko ..

Everybody go dey alright..

Kwankoso doing wonders in Kano I'm happy.

I just need 25% in Ondo, Ogun And Oyo. I don comot eyes for lagos
It's a tough battle for Atiku, thanks to Obidients and kwankwaso. But let's keep our hopes high because the results from North so far is encouraging. If Atiku keeps doing well in South West and he also gets substantial votes in South South, Tinubu and Obi will cancel each other. Insha Allah

1 Like

Re: Atiku Wins 18 LGA Announced In Osun by HNICEARTH: 4:53pm On Feb 26, 2023
TrueNigerian300:

Keep quiet Ade dancer did everything to ensure he lost. Overrated or not he win the popular vote and meet the constitutional requirements. Instead of you to start crying that he will be your president you are here complaining.😊

Which popular vote? Somebody that Atiku trashed him at home. You lots should be ashamed for supporting a failure. Kwankwaso has taken away Buhari's 1.9m votes from kano. Where will he see votes to become president?
Re: Atiku Wins 18 LGA Announced In Osun by Almiron: 4:58pm On Feb 26, 2023
Khaady605:
It's a tough battle for Atiku, thanks to Obidients and kwankwaso. But let's keep our hopes high because the results from North so far is encouraging. If Atiku keeps doing well in South West and he also gets substantial votes in South South, Tinubu and Obi will cancel each other. Insha Allah
I'm impressed with the SW results, I don rule out Lagos cos Obi will get more votes than him. 25% in Ogun Ondo and Oyo look feasible, I can work with that. Tinubu will never see 25% any states in the SE. I hope AA manage one or two but those ppl voted massively for LP.

I believe AA will emerge winner eventually.

1 Like

Re: Atiku Wins 18 LGA Announced In Osun by leisuretym: 4:59pm On Feb 26, 2023
Olasty:

Bat that is hell bent on imposing his governorship candidate his nephew on the people after the osun have voted their choice he is still going to supreme court to drag the governor
So if you are the governor you will work for your enemy knowing very well if he gets to power he will boot you of office
Check am now don't reason with my anus
the last past of your comment proved you actually reasons with your anus, werey! Your comment was making sense until you displayed your father foolishness.
Re: Atiku Wins 18 LGA Announced In Osun by pocohantas(f): 5:00pm On Feb 26, 2023
DKM123:
Lmao! They have rigged Tinubu out. I prefer Atiku to Tinubu 100times. If it's not Obi, MAY IT BE ATIKU. Most Obidients prefer Atiku to Tinubu. grin

Atiku is a way better human than Tinubu.
There is no comparison at all. I like him as an independent person.

4 Likes

Re: Atiku Wins 18 LGA Announced In Osun by Sammy07: 5:00pm On Feb 26, 2023
LegendHero:

I don't think he will win. Remember one of the Ede LG is still part of the unreleased LGs.

Let Atiku win in Osun because currently in Kano, Tinubu is second coming behind Kwakwanso while Atiku votes in Kano no even reach 12% of the votes.

Atiku won't even get 25% in Kano.

Haaaaaaa
Aye le o.

A whole Atiku
Re: Atiku Wins 18 LGA Announced In Osun by Tycyborg(m): 5:04pm On Feb 26, 2023
ChangetheChange:
Tinubu winning margin in the south west is very poor compared to Atiku winning margins in North West and North East and Obi's Winning margin in South East and South West

It's because Yorubas are not tribalistic in nature. Most north went full for atiku, all east went completely full for obi and the west vote not based on tribe but how they feel.
That is why in the north you will see families all are full Muslims, in the east families are full christian and in the west same families with different religion even traditional and no problem at all

2 Likes

Re: Atiku Wins 18 LGA Announced In Osun by gloryman91: 5:06pm On Feb 26, 2023
Fake information.
Re: Atiku Wins 18 LGA Announced In Osun by Thanos5555: 5:07pm On Feb 26, 2023
honestivo:
All the 3 Frontline candidates are on 50/50/50 no clear winner yet going by the results so far

Am. Obedient, but APC have rigged it all, they are now leading
Re: Atiku Wins 18 LGA Announced In Osun by Tycyborg(m): 5:07pm On Feb 26, 2023
karnap:
Should peter obi wins this elections

It will bring an ends to political tyrantship in NIGERIA
It will change a lots of political sphere and it will brings more common man to politics unlike you most get money before you go.

Your transparency will hands you a political seats.

Is it another peter obi or the one once in the pdp... If he was so different, the looting going on during Jonathan regime why didn't he come out to talk about it... The dansuki embezzlement, the military money embezzlement and so on... You guys are just jokes
Re: Atiku Wins 18 LGA Announced In Osun by juman(m): 5:08pm On Feb 26, 2023
Wow.
PDP was able to hold to their supporters votes in osun.
That is interesting.

PDP talked around that a vote for tinubu was a vote removing adeleke as governor.
While apc is also hellbent to control the state.

Some surprises in the results.
Usual in every elections.
Re: Atiku Wins 18 LGA Announced In Osun by Lotorino: 5:17pm On Feb 26, 2023
Pierced:
To be sincere........Tinubu is not doing well at all....like at all.

From the results releases on INEC portal do far.....there are too many states that Tinubu should be winning that he's going head to head with Atiku.

States like Yobe, Kwara, Niger, Kaduna.

Are you joking!!!! Pls check the portal again
Re: Atiku Wins 18 LGA Announced In Osun by Demolakay: 5:23pm On Feb 26, 2023
sleek214:

Obi can't get 15% in any of the NW & NW States. His Osun & Ekiti performance will be better than NW and NE performance. Obi succeeded in giving Tinubu an edge over Atiku. But I still believe Atiku will win

Hope uv seen LP performance in Kaduna,Niger,Nasrawa den u will change ur statement.
Re: Atiku Wins 18 LGA Announced In Osun by MikeofAfrica: 5:26pm On Feb 26, 2023
sleek214:

Obi can't get 15% in any of the NW & NW States. His Osun & Ekiti performance will be better than NW and NE performance. Obi succeeded in giving Tinubu an edge over Atiku. But I still believe Atiku will win

Peter Obi will get 25% in Kaduna and Taraba. He is also performing wonders in Adamawa and Gombe hence will get 25% in either or both states.
Re: Atiku Wins 18 LGA Announced In Osun by ufuosman(m): 5:43pm On Feb 26, 2023
Asgard13:

PDP winning
Osun and Oyo is a big one
bro tinubu is doing well in d north and is not good for atiku victory

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Governor Obiano Steps Out In A Youthful Attire (Pictures) / Top 10 Most Beautiful Presidential Palaces In Africa / Gbolahan Macjob: DJ Switch Should Be Prosecuted

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.