Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,425 members, 7,836,699 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 11:41 AM

Atiku Wins 18 LGA Announced In Osun - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Atiku Wins 18 LGA Announced In Osun (67149 Views)

Sanwo-Olu Set For Second Term, Wins 18 LGAs / Anambra Election Results: Soludo In Early Lead, Wins 6 LGA Announced So Far / Atiku Wins 18 Lgas, Garners 366, 592 Votes In Oyo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Atiku Wins 18 LGA Announced In Osun by SmartyPants(m): 4:07pm On Feb 26, 2023
Pierced:

I am expecting AA to win. I don't like Tinubu.

Liking a candidate is one thing but expecting them to win is another. On the whole, I expect a Tinubu victory - it's terrible for Atiku if Tinubu can drag votes with him in the north east.
Re: Atiku Wins 18 LGA Announced In Osun by Cantonese: 4:07pm On Feb 26, 2023
cremedelacreme:
Tinubu has lost in his own state of Osun ooo, he lost even his polling unit in Iragbiji. Thanks Gov. Adeleke, thanks my good people of Osun. Forget it, Tinubu is a local champion, even a supreme court governor like Hope Uzodinma will do better in Imo. grin

You are very wicked. Did you stay awake overnight to observe the result in Iragbiji? No be witchcraft be that? How did you monitor the man all the way from Bourdillon to Iragbiji?

1 Like

Re: Atiku Wins 18 LGA Announced In Osun by assholemods: 4:07pm On Feb 26, 2023
Tissaia:
grin urchinsssss how fa
Zombidiot... Wey LP?

1 Like

Re: Atiku Wins 18 LGA Announced In Osun by Nobody: 4:07pm On Feb 26, 2023
Re: Atiku Wins 18 LGA Announced In Osun by Astar007: 4:08pm On Feb 26, 2023
It saddens me that alot of Nigerians are animals, I'm ashamed to identify myself as a nigerian
Re: Atiku Wins 18 LGA Announced In Osun by Masterito(m): 4:08pm On Feb 26, 2023
Very bias analysis, you made it look easy for Tinubu but just wait, INEC will do the job, save yourself the analysis.
AroleOduduwa2:
Seem like Atiku would get at least 25% from SW, he will get 25% in all SS. Should he win majority vote in North, then he will be president elect.

Tinubu not only need 25% in NW and NE but need to win with at least 45% because the north always have the highest voters. Should he get 45% from the north, he will be president elect.

Obi will get at least 80% in SE, 40% in Lagos, at least 50% in SS, 45% in NC, should he get 25% in 4 NE and NW states, he will be president elect.
Re: Atiku Wins 18 LGA Announced In Osun by Atlantis585: 4:09pm On Feb 26, 2023
AroleOduduwa2:
Seem like Atiku would get at least 25% from SW, he will get 25% in all SS. Should he win majority vote in North, then he will be president elect.

Tinubu not only need 25% in NW and NE but need to win with at least 45% because the north always have the highest voters. Should he get 45% from the north, he will be president elect.

Obi will get at least 80% in SE, 40% in Lagos, at least 50% in SS, 45% in NC, should he get 25% in 4 NE and NW states, he will be president elect.

Good postulation

But the road ahead for Thiefnubbu is not going to be easy at all.

North has finished him after finishing his money

His political journey and career is about to crash and burn to the glory of the almighty.

Meanwhile Thiefnubbu and his BATstards right now…

1 Like

Re: Atiku Wins 18 LGA Announced In Osun by VawulenceProMax: 4:10pm On Feb 26, 2023
Atiku is the incoming presido. But he will make olosho work too lucrative
Re: Atiku Wins 18 LGA Announced In Osun by rickleye: 4:11pm On Feb 26, 2023
Are you from IFE or what’s so special about that result ?
On another note if what you are saying is true , Jabagan may have over underestimated his popularity and if he doesn’t win . Lagos and parts of the North will burn o. No way Tinubu goes quietly away.
Re: Atiku Wins 18 LGA Announced In Osun by Ndyoo(m): 4:11pm On Feb 26, 2023
AroleOduduwa2:

Re: Atiku Wins 18 LGA Announced In Osun by Pierced(f): 4:11pm On Feb 26, 2023
SmartyPants:

Liking a candidate is one thing but expecting them to win is another. On the whole, I expect a Tinubu victory - it's terrible for Atiku if Tinubu can drag votes with him in the north east.

Same way Atiku is dragging votes with him on south west.

2 Likes

Re: Atiku Wins 18 LGA Announced In Osun by uniquelyspecial(m): 4:12pm On Feb 26, 2023
honestivo:
All the 3 Frontline candidates are on 50/50/50 no clear winner yet going by the results so far
Haba!
I never hear 50/50/50 before oo.
You for say 33.33/33.33/33.33 na

1 Like

Re: Atiku Wins 18 LGA Announced In Osun by charles614: 4:13pm On Feb 26, 2023
The rerun will be between atiku and obi . Atiku may get 2/3 of the vote casted while obi will get the highest number of vote . This I have seen
Re: Atiku Wins 18 LGA Announced In Osun by leisuretym: 4:14pm On Feb 26, 2023
Osun people prefer another Fulani man to rule them for another 8 years, Slave and Master voodoo at work on Osun people
Re: Atiku Wins 18 LGA Announced In Osun by Doyou2019: 4:15pm On Feb 26, 2023
Angelfrost:
Tinubu, this is not good at all!

Here we thought you would clear the Southwest while your opponents clear their regions, so that the main battle will be at the neutral areas!

After all that noise and hype...!
He was too focused on Lagos, he forgot there are some other South Westerners who have a mind of their own and don't like him much.
By the time the full results are out, he and his urxhins go join us with the quickness to scream about the credibility of these sham elections. We go all collect laslas.

1 Like

Re: Atiku Wins 18 LGA Announced In Osun by waynetee(m): 4:15pm On Feb 26, 2023
Shikena:
What defies logic is this:

Yoruba-dominated SW never follow one party enmass even if a strong candidate is from their zone except a situation where it's basically a no-contest (June 12). Yet, some interesting characters whose region tend to generally go one direction accuse them of being clannish?

Am I missing something? grin

South West people are non tribalistic and the most rational, they do what they think is good for everyone without much emotion. Pdp won because of the Adeleke court cases going on. APC should have move one and try again after 4 years instead of frustrating that dude.

Although it's still sure that BAT will win.

2 Likes

Re: Atiku Wins 18 LGA Announced In Osun by tmodeltoluene(m): 4:16pm On Feb 26, 2023
Apc

Re: Atiku Wins 18 LGA Announced In Osun by AroleOduduwa2: 4:16pm On Feb 26, 2023
blowjohn:

Oga which one dey more plausible?
No do like babalawo

All 3 scenarios can play out, I am not on ground. Tinubu seem like the most likely scenario followed by Obi.

Btw, I was a pdp member but apolitical now.

1 Like

Re: Atiku Wins 18 LGA Announced In Osun by Almiron: 4:18pm On Feb 26, 2023
sexiestharam:
I voted for Obi but if he loses, let Atiku win!
How will AA win ?? When you already waste your vote on Obi, don't you know that every votes Obi gets pushes Tinubu closer to Aso rock, let's just pray north comes through for him. We did our best, but you guys won't listen, thanks to you ppl we eventually have a "President wey Dey wear Pampers"

You can't eat your cake and have it. Tinubu win is continuation of Buhari's failed legacy.

I believe Atiku will win eventually or force a rerun in area wey go pay us.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Atiku Wins 18 LGA Announced In Osun by Sammy07: 4:18pm On Feb 26, 2023
LegendHero:
Osun people, I salute you.

You people no get joy at all. It has shown Adeleke is the people candidate and democracy has just been tested in Osun based on the will of the people.

In 2011, na so you vote ACN when other states in the SW voted PDP just because of Aregbesola. Same thing happened this time around.

I still believe tinubu will win Osun

He won 5 LG with very large margin

10 more LGs to count
Re: Atiku Wins 18 LGA Announced In Osun by OVB123: 4:20pm On Feb 26, 2023
AroleOduduwa2:

Well said my bro.
Re: Atiku Wins 18 LGA Announced In Osun by Dskillful(m): 4:20pm On Feb 26, 2023
Instead of Tinubu to win this election let Atiku win.

I still believe in Obi
Re: Atiku Wins 18 LGA Announced In Osun by Jostoman: 4:21pm On Feb 26, 2023
cremedelacreme:
Tinubu has lost in his own state of Osun ooo, he lost even his polling unit in Iragbiji. Thanks Gov. Adeleke, thanks my good people of Osun. Forget it, Tinubu is a local champion, even a supreme court governor like Hope Uzodinma will do better in Imo. grin
hope wey dey change results up and down.
Re: Atiku Wins 18 LGA Announced In Osun by TrueNigerian300: 4:21pm On Feb 26, 2023
Dskillful:

I still believe in Obi

Mumudient keep dreaming 😊😊😊
Re: Atiku Wins 18 LGA Announced In Osun by Talenempire: 4:22pm On Feb 26, 2023
Peter obi is suppose to clean all vote from the Christians dominated areas in the north how comes we are not seeing anything from that axis
Re: Atiku Wins 18 LGA Announced In Osun by wasuka14(m): 4:22pm On Feb 26, 2023
Re: Atiku Wins 18 LGA Announced In Osun by Khaady605: 4:23pm On Feb 26, 2023
Asgard13:
What’s happening in Oyo..

We need two southwest states

Power to the people
PDP!!
Atiku Okowa!!!
Re: Atiku Wins 18 LGA Announced In Osun by Upxia: 4:23pm On Feb 26, 2023
Lordofalmajiri:

Obi isn't winning bro, check labour party on Twitter
I'd rather you wait for the official result by INEC, more states are coming in.
Re: Atiku Wins 18 LGA Announced In Osun by Philistine(m): 4:24pm On Feb 26, 2023
PassingShot:

Aren't they? What sort of SW state vote for a Fulani to replace another Fulani after eight years?
Results from south west is shocking, compare it with the voting pattern of south east. Yorubas are too naive and slow to survive in a country like Nigeria.

2 Likes

Re: Atiku Wins 18 LGA Announced In Osun by AroleOduduwa2: 4:24pm On Feb 26, 2023
Dskillful:

I still believe in Obi

Atiku chances are slim, unless he win overwhelming in SS, NW and NE, as for Tinubu the chances are 50/50 no block vote for him in the north will ruin his chances. Obi would have won easily had kwakwanso form a merger with him. This election has a rerun written all over it. With alignment and realignment Nigeria will have a new leader.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Igboho’s German Wife, Ropo Adeyemo, Was Arrested With Him In Cotonou / Governor Obiano Steps Out In A Youthful Attire (Pictures) / Top 10 Most Beautiful Presidential Palaces In Africa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.