Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,507 members, 7,812,560 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 03:26 PM

IGBO PRESIDENCY IS A BIG DISTRACTION - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / IGBO PRESIDENCY IS A BIG DISTRACTION (814 Views)

COZA Rape Scandal: Buhari's Big Distraction / "The Truth About Igbo Presidency: Senator Saraki Playing On Our Intelligence" / Igbo Presidency: Okorocha 'Stands The Best Chance' - Governor Says (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

IGBO PRESIDENCY IS A BIG DISTRACTION by Auxtan(m): 8:00pm On Apr 02, 2023
There used to be a propaganda that the owners of Nigeria will frustrate anything that has to do with the development of Igboland and I believed that growing up.

After seeing how the last adminstration in Anambra successfully got approved for operations after building their world class airport and seeing how Ebonyi also got approved to commence building their own airport, I strongly believe now we can develop our region if we decide to and start electing leaders that won't use these propaganda to keep underperforming.

Our history shows that heading Nigeria might be something we have to wait for whenever the owners of Nigeria decides gifting it to us. With that in view vying to be president in this country seems like a futile dream.

With this in view, I feel the whole Igbo region leaders should come together and decide on only developing the southeast to be a world class region. We have always been known to do the impossibles when we come together, example can be cited to the building of Imo State Cargo Airport. This airport was built from scratch to finish through contributions of Igbos in the then old Imo state of Sam Mbakwe without any FG assistance. We have got this in us and can make the southeast a region that gets other geopolitical regions of Nigeria jealous grin

I feel what we only should make our priority as a people is the development of the southeast and the thorough protection of our region from terrorist. Ensuring it is very safe for business or any venture to strive.

We can build our mega seaport if we decide to through our collective efforts.

We can build our mega transport channel/network if we decide to through our collective efforts.

Let this be our priority and not the presidency in my opinion.
Re: IGBO PRESIDENCY IS A BIG DISTRACTION by Naira20: 8:04pm On Apr 02, 2023
Not a bad idea by ibos BUT Nigeria needs Peter Obi.
He is not in the league of those IBO politicians.Those guys are crooks.

The Guy is what every Nigerian want to be.
Re: IGBO PRESIDENCY IS A BIG DISTRACTION by Legitisreal: 8:08pm On Apr 02, 2023
Naira20:

it is u that want to be like obi

Stop forcing ipob opinion on nigerians

Obi was an average governor he didn't even have major projects like airport or umahi standard roads and flyover

If you don't have ipob agenda I see don't see him as match to even Igbo govs

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: IGBO PRESIDENCY IS A BIG DISTRACTION by Naira20: 8:10pm On Apr 02, 2023
Kikikiki... You this Togolese.
Stop discussing what is beyond you.
Legitisreal:

Re: IGBO PRESIDENCY IS A BIG DISTRACTION by Auxtan(m): 8:11pm On Apr 02, 2023
Legitisreal:

Everything mustn't be for hate my man. Make politicians no make you dey pick unnecessary fights with people abeg.
Re: IGBO PRESIDENCY IS A BIG DISTRACTION by Legitisreal: 8:11pm On Apr 02, 2023
Naira20:
Kikikiki... You this Togolese.
Stop discussing what is beyond you.
like the presidency that is already beyond you abi

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: IGBO PRESIDENCY IS A BIG DISTRACTION by Legitisreal: 8:12pm On Apr 02, 2023
Auxtan:

Everything mustn't be for hate my man. Make politicians no make you dey pick unnecessary fights with people abeg.
what is hate there

Obi is not what we majority Nigerians want

He is not our Messiah, must you force us to swallow that fraud

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: IGBO PRESIDENCY IS A BIG DISTRACTION by Naira20: 8:13pm On Apr 02, 2023
We are talking about Peter Obi NOT
Gnassingbé Eyadéma

Legitisreal:
Re: IGBO PRESIDENCY IS A BIG DISTRACTION by Legitisreal: 8:14pm On Apr 02, 2023
Naira20:
We are talking about Peter Obi NOT
Gnassingbé Eyadéma

lol

Dey play, labour in vain

1 Like 1 Share

Re: IGBO PRESIDENCY IS A BIG DISTRACTION by Auxtan(m): 8:14pm On Apr 02, 2023
Legitisreal:
what is hate there

Obi is not what we majority Nigerians want

He is not our Messiah, must you force us to swallow that fraud
My man I am not dragging with you abeg. Las las we all will be fine.
Re: IGBO PRESIDENCY IS A BIG DISTRACTION by Philgafauto: 8:17pm On Apr 02, 2023
OP, God bless you. Talk to your brothers to abandon their obsession with Nigeria and Lagos and concentrate on developing Igboland economically and militarily for 30 years. After that, you can request for freedom.

We are all tired of advising you Igbos. Peter Obi won the election but he was cheated. That is enough message for you igbos.

This is not the time to agitate or fight with anybody. Leave Tiunubu to destroy Nigeria more while you develop your land.
Re: IGBO PRESIDENCY IS A BIG DISTRACTION by Naira20: 8:17pm On Apr 02, 2023
Kikikiki.. You are copying that daft ojuyobo?
I know you don't know that in EVERY LABOUR there's profit
You can take Tinubu to be President of your country (Togo).
Tinubu will NEVER rule over the good people of Nigeria
Legitisreal:
lol

Dey play, labour in vain
Re: IGBO PRESIDENCY IS A BIG DISTRACTION by Hyperchi(m): 8:18pm On Apr 02, 2023
Legitisreal:

Obi was an average governor he didn't even have major projects like airport or umahi standard roads and flyover

If you don't have ipob agenda I see don't see him as match to even Igbo govs
Tinubu was also a governor with no project to point during his time, but he became a godfather in his state and milk the state
Re: IGBO PRESIDENCY IS A BIG DISTRACTION by MrBiGGEST(m): 8:18pm On Apr 02, 2023
Legitisreal:

😂😂E shock you abi!!
They can generalise anything to suit their narrative.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: IGBO PRESIDENCY IS A BIG DISTRACTION by Legitisreal: 8:19pm On Apr 02, 2023
Hyperchi:

Tinubu was also a governor with no project to point during his time, but he became a godfather in his state and milk the state
I don't have business with tinubu

I have problem with average fraud who claim they are now Messiah that fell from heaven

1 Like 1 Share

Re: IGBO PRESIDENCY IS A BIG DISTRACTION by Legitisreal: 8:21pm On Apr 02, 2023
MrBiGGEST:

😂😂E shock you abi!!
They can generalise anything to suit their narrative.
grin

When they swallow this propaganda as a person, family, community, state, tribe they would believe that is the whole Nigeria

That's why they can't keep up with reality when it strikes

1 Like 1 Share

Re: IGBO PRESIDENCY IS A BIG DISTRACTION by Legitisreal: 8:25pm On Apr 02, 2023
Naira20:
Kikikiki.. You are copying that daft ojuyobo?
I know you don't know that in EVERY LABOUR there's profit
You can take Tinubu to be President of your country (Togo).
Tinubu will NEVER rule over the good people of Nigeria
be getting ready for Chad o

The electoral commission that is in charge of election have given tinubu certificate

The obidients that are invading planes to shed tears are been bundled in cuffs

Supreme Court is about to reaffirm tinubu
Re: IGBO PRESIDENCY IS A BIG DISTRACTION by UncleAyo: 8:27pm On Apr 02, 2023
This is what we've been saying for a while. Develop your region first, before trying or wanting to develop other's region.

Turn the south east into a desired haven (which is very possible) and everybody will trust your opinion about how other places should be run.

Task your governors and state assemblies to create create policies and embark on developmental projects that will attract investors to the region. Put you destiny into your own hand, take decisions and stop whining about someone's is trying to hurt you....

Thanks for bringing this up again!
Re: IGBO PRESIDENCY IS A BIG DISTRACTION by NaijaHelper1(m): 8:27pm On Apr 02, 2023
Auxtan:
There used to be a propaganda that the owners of Nigeria will frustrate anything that has to do with the development of Igboland and I believed that growing up.

After seeing how the last adminstration in Anambra successfully got approved for operations after building their world class airport and seeing how Ebonyi also got approved to commence building their own airport, I strongly believe now we can develop our region if we decide to and start electing leaders that won't use these propaganda to keep underperforming.

Our history shows that heading Nigeria might be something we have to wait for whenever the owners of Nigeria decides gifting it to us. With that in view vying to be president in this country seems like a futile dream.

With this in view, I feel the whole Igbo region leaders should come together and decide on only developing the southeast to be a world class region. We have always been known to do the impossibles when we come together, example can be cited to the building of Imo State Cargo Airport. This airport was built from scratch to finish through contributions of Igbos in the then old Imo state of Sam Mbakwe without any FG assistance. We have got this in us and can make the southeast a region that gets other geopolitical regions of Nigeria jealous grin

I feel what we only should make our priority as a people is the development of the southeast and the thorough protection of our region from terrorist. Ensuring it is very safe for business or any venture to strive.

We can build our mega seaport if we decide to through our collective efforts.

We can build our mega transport channel/network if we decide to through our collective efforts.

Let this be our priority and not the presidency in my opinion.
Good idea. Seaports however cannot be built without the Federal government because it is in the Exclusive Legislative list.

If we develop our region, it's possible we might have a bigger bargaining power in the affairs of Nigeria. Which in itself is not a loss. I also think Biafra and all should not be a priority now esp since it's impossible given the geographical location of the south east and it's been surrounded by Nigeria
Re: IGBO PRESIDENCY IS A BIG DISTRACTION by Naira20: 8:27pm On Apr 02, 2023
Yawns..Togolese tout
Legitisreal:
be getting ready for Chad o

The electoral commission that is in charge of election have given tinubu certificate

The obidients that are invading planes to shed tears are been bundled in cuffs

Supreme Court is about to reaffirm tinubu
Re: IGBO PRESIDENCY IS A BIG DISTRACTION by Legitisreal: 8:28pm On Apr 02, 2023
Naira20:
Yawns..Togolese tout
yes daddy grin

Please take the Chad visa and leave the center for us (Nigeria)

2 Likes

Re: IGBO PRESIDENCY IS A BIG DISTRACTION by bmaster2000: 8:29pm On Apr 02, 2023
Yes daddy

1 Like

Re: IGBO PRESIDENCY IS A BIG DISTRACTION by Hyperchi(m): 8:30pm On Apr 02, 2023
Legitisreal:
I don't have business with tinubu

I have problem with average fraud who claim they are now Messiah that fell from heaven
So what is ur solution for 9ja
Re: IGBO PRESIDENCY IS A BIG DISTRACTION by gsmphoneseller: 8:31pm On Apr 02, 2023
Legitisreal:

Peter Obi is beyond what you know..

Whoever that stole the mandate Nigerians gave to Peter Obi to be their President have murdered SLEEP.

TINUBU MUST RETURN THE STOLEN MANDATE BY FIRE BY FORCE.
Re: IGBO PRESIDENCY IS A BIG DISTRACTION by gsmphoneseller: 8:32pm On Apr 02, 2023
Legitisreal:
yes daddy grin

Please take the Chad visa and leave the center for us (Nigeria)

You're a NUISANCE HERE.
Re: IGBO PRESIDENCY IS A BIG DISTRACTION by Legitisreal: 8:33pm On Apr 02, 2023
gsmphoneseller:

Peter Obi is beyond what you know..

Whoever that stole the mandate Nigerians gave to Peter Obi to be their President have murdered SLEEP.

TINUBU MUST RETURN THE STOLEN MANDATE BY FIRE BY FORCE.
peter obi is thinner than you know

He is actually clueless without plans and relies on begging whether publicly to wike or privately to oyedepo

Shit no gum him ynash, so reduce your expectations on him getting mandate through the back door
Re: IGBO PRESIDENCY IS A BIG DISTRACTION by gsmphoneseller: 8:34pm On Apr 02, 2023
Tinubu murdered sleep the day he stole Peter Obi's Mandate.
Re: IGBO PRESIDENCY IS A BIG DISTRACTION by Legitisreal: 8:34pm On Apr 02, 2023
gsmphoneseller:

You're a NUISANCE HERE.
if I praise obi the fraud I would become your buddy abi
Re: IGBO PRESIDENCY IS A BIG DISTRACTION by Legitisreal: 8:35pm On Apr 02, 2023
gsmphoneseller:
Tinubu murdered sleep the day he stole Peter Obi's Mandate.
tinubu that is flexing in Paris abi which tinubu?

You that can't sleep at night dreaming and thinking of mandate is the one that murdered sleep for yourself
Re: IGBO PRESIDENCY IS A BIG DISTRACTION by didroon43: 8:37pm On Apr 02, 2023
This is a very weak opinion. So we should sit and allow only Yoruba and Hausa people to lead?

Anyways, this election is not about tribe, it is about the legitimate candidate being given the mandate to lead the country. That mandate was clearly given to Peter Obi.

Again, it is about competence, character, credibility, compassion. Anything less is not needed.

Remember Peter Obi said nobody should vote him because of he is Igbo, or he is a Christian, but the should vote him because of the listed things above. And the people rightly voted him.

However, he was rigged by inec who is in bed with apc.

I hope this is clear.

Stop spreading false narratives, it won't work, hope I'm clear.
Re: IGBO PRESIDENCY IS A BIG DISTRACTION by richmond500: 8:37pm On Apr 02, 2023
Naira20:

we need him to repeat what he did in ANAMBRA grin
Re: IGBO PRESIDENCY IS A BIG DISTRACTION by gsmphoneseller: 8:38pm On Apr 02, 2023
Legitisreal:
peter obi is thinner than you know

He is actually clueless without plans and relies on begging whether publicly to wike or privately to oyedepo

Shit no gum him ynash, so reduce your expectations on him getting mandate through the back door
Like I said before, YOU'RE CINSTITUTING NUISANCE ON NAIRALAND.

TINUBU WILL NEVER RULE NIGERIA.

(1) (2) (Reply)

How Will Druglords Tinubu Appointed As Director In Compass Ltd Influence Policy / IPOB Member Declaring National Strike: No Be Juju Be Dat / I See The Supreme Court Heavily Fining FG For Bringing Nnamdi Kanu Case To Court

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.