Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,873 members, 7,813,977 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 11:12 PM

Pastor Labels Beyoncé A WITCH, Slamming Any Christian Who Is A Fan Of Her - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Pastor Labels Beyoncé A WITCH, Slamming Any Christian Who Is A Fan Of Her (288 Views)

Evangelist Edet: Any Christian Who Celebrates Grammy Winners Will Miss Heaven / How A Witch Programmed Her Dog To Cause Me Wet Dreams In Those Days / Opinion!!!!! Any Christian That Goes To Work On Sundays Will Not Make Heaven.... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pastor Labels Beyoncé A WITCH, Slamming Any Christian Who Is A Fan Of Her by OLAADEGBU(m): 2:52pm On Feb 26, 2023
Pastor sparks outrage after labelling Beyoncé 'A WITCH' and slamming 'any Christian' who is planning to attend her concerts - despite admitting she was 'addicted' to the popstar's music in resurfaced 2010 tweet

The US pastor went viral after labelling Beyoncé 'a witch' and took aim at fans
'Any of you who are going to Beyoncé's concert I rebuke you,' the pastor said
A sermon posted on February 12 about the singer sparked fierce debate

By LOUISE CHEER FOR DAILYMAIL.COM
PUBLISHED: 21:14 GMT, 20 February 2023 | UPDATED: 16:52 GMT, 24 February 2023

A pastor has gone viral after labeling record-breaking Grammy winner Beyoncé 'a witch' and furiously shamed any Christian who plans to attend her concert.

Self-proclaimed 'prophetess' Tiphani Montgomery, who founded the Covered By God ministry, shared a video on her TikTok and YouTube on February 12 in which she said: 'Any of you who are going to Beyoncé's concert I rebuke you in the name of Jesus, how dare you call yourself a Christian.

'I don't care what pastor you got who's OK with it, I don't care what pastor you got that think it's cool, I don't care what pastor you got that sing along to the songs because they want some clout.'

Tiphani, who is from North Carolina but preaches in various locations across the US, then goes on to suggest that Beyoncé is 'a witch' and fans of the singer are part of a 'coven.'

A US pastor has gone viral after labeling record-breaking Grammy winner Beyoncé 'a witch' and rebuked any Christian who planned to attend her concert

'Any of you who are going to Beyoncé's concert I rebuke you in the name of Jesus,' 'Prophetess' Tiphani Montgomery said. Beyoncé is pictured in 2016

Read more 👉 https://trib.al/Vy7cx3o

Pastor Brands Beyoncé A 'Witch'
Re: Pastor Labels Beyoncé A WITCH, Slamming Any Christian Who Is A Fan Of Her by Thundafireseun: 2:56pm On Feb 26, 2023
angry
prophetess' Tiphani Montgomery
We know you are just seeking attention,,,,

If Beyonce sue your sorry black ass for deformation of character can you prove to a court of law, how you knew Beyonce is a witch?

MODIFIED:: Please ignore this boy below me
Re: Pastor Labels Beyoncé A WITCH, Slamming Any Christian Who Is A Fan Of Her by Righteousness2(m): 2:59pm On Feb 26, 2023
Except you are a child or an adult who is ignorant, you should know that she is an agent of Lucifer. Not only her , many of them have sold their soul to the devil and are just instrument to grab souls to Hell.
Re: Pastor Labels Beyoncé A WITCH, Slamming Any Christian Who Is A Fan Of Her by OLAADEGBU(m): 3:00pm On Feb 26, 2023
OLAADEGBU:

Pastor Brands Beyoncé A 'Witch'

'When a witch has a coven it's normally a small thing. Witch's covens are normally three to seven people,' the pastor added.

'When it becomes thousands it's called a hive. Y'all a part of that lady Beyhive? And you call yourself a Christian? May the dealings of the Lord come upon you.'

The video has been seen almost 50,000 times on both platforms combined, with mixed reactions to the sermon.

'I love the Lord with ALL my soul and I will bless His name at all times but this is a form of manipulation in the same way that she's suggesting that Beyoncé is using her platform,' one Instagram user said.

Another person added: 'As a Christian I'm not sure why judging others is such a thing smh (not everyone does it but….) We can guide others without being judgmental and commanding towards controlling people.

'Last time I check only God can judge. I wish we would simply guide and remind people of the love of God rather than bringing others down and speaking negative on people to remind them of God.'

Former Destiny's Child member and Beyoncé's friend Michelle Williams also made an Instagram reel addressing the video, saying: 'It also looks like I am entering the chat.

'I am just watching a lot going on, things that are being said, specifically about entertainers, specifically about entertainers that I even have relationships with, entertainers that I know off the stage,' Michelle said.

Read more 👉 https://trib.al/Vy7cx3o

Re: Pastor Labels Beyoncé A WITCH, Slamming Any Christian Who Is A Fan Of Her by ATEAMS: 3:30pm On Feb 26, 2023
It's what it's
Re: Pastor Labels Beyoncé A WITCH, Slamming Any Christian Who Is A Fan Of Her by Edybleketara: 12:46am On Mar 01, 2023
How do you know she's a witch? Just to undermine her achievements. Christianity is gradually turning into a farce.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Labels Beyoncé A WITCH, Slamming Any Christian Who Is A Fan Of Her by 9JAFULLBREED(m): 2:24am On Mar 01, 2023
Agent of Lucifer keh? Cuz she’s rich and famous right? Smh..... Religion !!!!

Righteousness2:

[s]Except you are a child or an adult who is ignorant, you should know that she is an agent of Lucifer. Not only her , many of them have sold their soul to the devil and are just instrument to grab souls to Hell[/s]

Re: Pastor Labels Beyoncé A WITCH, Slamming Any Christian Who Is A Fan Of Her by judedwriter(m): 7:52pm On Mar 01, 2023
I don't know much about Beyonce....

But RIHANNA? I had a revelation of her sliding like a snake!!

(1) (Reply)

Eckankar Nigeria Sunday Service 10th March 2023 / This Is One Thing I'm Very Sure About / Homesexuality: What To Do When The Devil Starts Preaching "Love Your Neighbor"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.