Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,142 members, 7,835,823 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 03:33 PM

This Is One Thing I'm Very Sure About - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / This Is One Thing I'm Very Sure About (293 Views)

Righteousness Exalts A Nation: One Thing Nigeria Could Learn From A Cat (Photo) / Did Atheists Saw In The Spiritual To Be Very Sure That God Do Not Exist? / Claims By JESUS. Be VERY SURE THEY'RE FALSE. YOUR Soul DEPENDS On Them (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

This Is One Thing I'm Very Sure About by Interesting15: 8:10am On Jun 18, 2023
One thing I know (which is the Truth), is that Heaven is filled with tons of exciting activities, and there will be no dull moments there. It's going to be pure bliss from eternity to eternity...

You can't afford to miss the Rapture (the hitch-free vehicle that will transport genuine children of God to the feast-land of our Christ)

Therefore, accept Jesus Christ today and make Him your Lord and Savior. Call upon His Name and you will be saved. Forsake your sinful ways and ask Jesus for mercy. God loves you.

1 Like

Re: This Is One Thing I'm Very Sure About by Interesting15: 8:11am On Jun 18, 2023
Happy Sunday, everyone. Jesus loves you
Re: This Is One Thing I'm Very Sure About by Interesting15: 8:11am On Jun 18, 2023
lalasticlala
Re: This Is One Thing I'm Very Sure About by Honchoslim16(m): 8:21am On Jun 18, 2023
Imaginary place!
shocked
Re: This Is One Thing I'm Very Sure About by Wawelexy(m): 8:24am On Jun 18, 2023
Jesus is the only way to heaven
Re: This Is One Thing I'm Very Sure About by delkuf(m): 8:38am On Jun 18, 2023
Interesting15:

One thing I know (which is the Truth), is that Heaven is filled with tons of exciting activities, and there will be no dull moments there. It's going to be pure bliss from eternity to eternity...

You can't afford to miss the Rapture (the hitch-free vehicle that will transport genuine children of God to the feast-land of our Christ)

Therefore, accept Jesus Christ today and make Him your Lord and Savior. Call upon His Name and you will be saved. Forsake your sinful ways and ask Jesus for mercy. God loves you.
God will continue to strengthen you. We need more of this
Re: This Is One Thing I'm Very Sure About by Monzze: 8:42am On Jun 18, 2023
if God is all-knowing, Knowing the end from the beginning. Then why place a lot of curses on the first creation after they disobeyed him?

It seems he was caught unaware of what happened, got angry and overreacted

You've got to read that part when he was putting out dangerous words on mankind he claimed he love.
Re: This Is One Thing I'm Very Sure About by LordReed(m): 10:09am On Jun 18, 2023
LoLz. Really? How do you know?

Interesting15:

Re: This Is One Thing I'm Very Sure About by Honchoslim16(m): 10:18am On Jun 18, 2023
Wawelexy:
Jesus is the only way to heaven
What does heaven looks like
Re: This Is One Thing I'm Very Sure About by Honchoslim16(m): 10:20am On Jun 18, 2023
Monzze:
if God is all-knowing, Knowing the end from the beginning. Then why place a lot of curses on the first creation after they disobeyed him?

It seems he was caught unaware of what happened, got angry and overreacted

You've got to read that part when he was putting out dangerous words on mankind he claimed he love.
The funny thing is that the christian god, never mentioned anything about satan during the whole scenario in the garden!

So how come did the snake talk.... Or was the christian god behind it
Re: This Is One Thing I'm Very Sure About by Monzze: 10:47am On Jun 18, 2023
Honchoslim16:

The funny thing is that the christian god, never mentioned anything about satan during the whole scenario in the garden!

So how come did the snake talk.... Or was the christian god behind it

they also claimed everything he created was good, yet he created the snake(serpent) that was evil.

and if it's true the devil was once an angel, then evil have been in existence before man.
Re: This Is One Thing I'm Very Sure About by Honchoslim16(m): 10:54am On Jun 18, 2023
Monzze:

they also claimed everything he created was good, yet he created the snake(serpent) that was evil.

and if it's true the devil was once an angel, then evil have been in existence before man.

The christian god destroyed the whole world with water!
But it was never recorded in any African history that a man from the middle east came to warn them about a flood.
Even the Europeans and Asians don't have it in their history that a middle east man, came to warn them about a flood.
Re: This Is One Thing I'm Very Sure About by Image123(m): 4:44am On Jun 19, 2023
LordReed:
LoLz. Really? How do you know?

Same way you know your DOB and circumstances behind it, you were told by people you trust/trusted.

(1) (Reply)

SAD! Pastor Taiwo Odukoya's Last Message Before He Died / God Lives In You / A Quote I Found On The Eckankar Website

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.