Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,038 members, 7,835,504 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 10:58 AM

INEC Declares Lp's Donatus Mathew Winner Of Kaura Fed Constituency Kaduna - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / INEC Declares Lp's Donatus Mathew Winner Of Kaura Fed Constituency Kaduna (55480 Views)

INEC Declares LP's Ginger Onwusibe Elected In Isialangwa Fed Constituency (pix) / Bandits Attack Emir Of Kaura Namoda’s Convoy, Kill 3 Policemen, 5 Others / Matawalle Appoints Sanusi Mohammed As New Emir Of Kaura-Namoda (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: INEC Declares Lp's Donatus Mathew Winner Of Kaura Fed Constituency Kaduna by vitality22(m): 6:59pm On Feb 26, 2023
Hillder:
Please if anybody can help me with any little amount to eat I will be very happy. Feeding is a big problem for me and my family please no matter how small. I havent eaten anything since yesterday in the morning pls. My dad is a retired teacher and my mom is late. Am a single mother with my own son mouth to feed, the little money i make have use it to cater for my dad illness and pay house rent but his health is getting worst. Now we can't even eat or buy water to drink. Please if you're reading this message pls come to our aid, no matter how small it will go a long way pls. May God meet you at the point of your need as you have show us mercy amen

Acct num:
Faith
First Bank
Is it that you just open different account everyday to beg?
Re: INEC Declares Lp's Donatus Mathew Winner Of Kaura Fed Constituency Kaduna by IGBOSON1: 7:09pm On Feb 26, 2023
NothingDoMe:
Lol well done LP!

Like someone said: If I had know I'd have picked a form for LP in my state EDO. Voters just dey dole out victory to the LP reps them.

By now una for dey call small boy like me honorable. 😄🤣

Hehehehehe grin grin grin

It’s like voters are using vex to press Labour Party for all positions not caring to know who’s contesting! 8 years of APC is enough to reset the brain of the most stubborn voter….unless of course you’re a Tinubu minion! wink

2 Likes

Re: INEC Declares Lp's Donatus Mathew Winner Of Kaura Fed Constituency Kaduna by NothingDoMe: 7:19pm On Feb 26, 2023
IGBOSON1:

Hehehehehe grin grin grin

It’s like voters are using vex to press Labour Party for all positions not caring to know who’s contesting! 8 years of APC is enough to reset the brain of the most stubborn voter….unless of course you’re a Tinubu minion! wink
Hahaha

1 Like

Re: INEC Declares Lp's Donatus Mathew Winner Of Kaura Fed Constituency Kaduna by Isabi4lov: 7:22pm On Feb 26, 2023
raskymonojendor:

I doubt. Jide Obanikoro is already leading the LGA.
People actually voted massively for LP , that's why I said so.

People are really tired of this government.
Re: INEC Declares Lp's Donatus Mathew Winner Of Kaura Fed Constituency Kaduna by Tumbuleke: 7:56pm On Feb 26, 2023
stuffs2002:

How little you know about Southern Kaduna

This is a PDP loss as southern Kaduna is a stronghold of the PDP and not APC

How easy is it for you to conclude about my knowledge of SK

where is incorrect in my post, is it the fact that most of SK have a new allegiance to Labour Party or that APC is not popular in SK?

your rebuttal is just a subset of my submission. So pleased comprehend what you read better next time before dishing out a rejoinder
Re: INEC Declares Lp's Donatus Mathew Winner Of Kaura Fed Constituency Kaduna by WHITELIGHTER: 7:59pm On Feb 26, 2023
NothingDoMe:
Lol well done LP!

Like someone said: If I had know I'd have picked a form for LP in my state EDO. Voters just dey dole out victory to the LP reps them.

By now una for dey call small boy like me honorable. 😄🤣

I swear...it would've been so easy for me to win a seat under my local govt

2 Likes

Re: INEC Declares Lp's Donatus Mathew Winner Of Kaura Fed Constituency Kaduna by NothingDoMe: 8:01pm On Feb 26, 2023
WHITELIGHTER:

I swear...it would've been so easy for me to win a seat under my local govt
Chai. Better miscalculation 😅
Re: INEC Declares Lp's Donatus Mathew Winner Of Kaura Fed Constituency Kaduna by WHITELIGHTER: 8:11pm On Feb 26, 2023
NothingDoMe:
Chai. Better miscalculation 😅

Especially house of assembly coming up In a forth night. At least Uhumwonde wouldn't be bad for a start

1 Like

Re: INEC Declares Lp's Donatus Mathew Winner Of Kaura Fed Constituency Kaduna by stuffs2002: 8:40pm On Feb 26, 2023
Tumbuleke:

How easy is it for you to conclude about my knowledge of SK

where is incorrect in my post, is it the fact that most of SK have a new allegiance to Labour Party or that APC is not popular in SK?

your rebuttal is just a subset of my submission. So pleased comprehend what you read better next time before dishing out a rejoinder

Ignorant ramblings..

Go and find out about Southern Kaduna. This is a PDP loss because APC was never going to win Southern Kaduna because of their hatred for El-Rufai and the Hausa/Fulani people.

You know nothing about Kaduna politics
Re: INEC Declares Lp's Donatus Mathew Winner Of Kaura Fed Constituency Kaduna by Nobody: 9:28pm On Feb 26, 2023
Timing is everything. I wished Jimi Agbaje had contested under LP in this election. He could have surprised everyone.
Re: INEC Declares Lp's Donatus Mathew Winner Of Kaura Fed Constituency Kaduna by Nobody: 9:31pm On Feb 26, 2023
hisroyalrealnes:
Na Under Labour Party Banky W For Contest...

If Say I Know I For Find Money Buy Labour Senate Form....I For Don Be Senator By Now..

Not just Banky. Jimi Agbaje should have contested under LP this time around and who knows.

That is why you never give up no matter what. He would have rode on Obi's sentiment.
Re: INEC Declares Lp's Donatus Mathew Winner Of Kaura Fed Constituency Kaduna by fof1: 10:08pm On Feb 26, 2023
Davepal:
Like I told us,

In 2015, I supported GEJ, He lost.
In 2019, I supported ATIKU, He lost.
In 2023, I am Supporting TINUBU.

and We are winning grin

You Will Surely Lose this time too. Try Next time Pls.
Re: INEC Declares Lp's Donatus Mathew Winner Of Kaura Fed Constituency Kaduna by Tumbuleke: 10:49pm On Feb 26, 2023
stuffs2002:

Ignorant ramblings..

Go and find out about Southern Kaduna. This is a PDP loss because APC was never going to win Southern Kaduna because of their hatred for El-Rufai and the Hausa/Fulani people.

You know nothing about Kaduna politics

Bros,,you make me laugh

You are saying same thing as me but in different ways, please read to comprehend not impulsive response. I said SK no wan carry ear hear APC because of their dislike for the party. Secondly, I said without rigging and manipulation LP will win most of SK, which obviously is more dent for PDP because they are mostly pdp supporters. Abi your issue be say I put APC for the sentence. Abeg no quote me again to repeat same thing, no be me collect your elementary classes school fees.
Re: INEC Declares Lp's Donatus Mathew Winner Of Kaura Fed Constituency Kaduna by stuffs2002: 10:51pm On Feb 26, 2023
Tumbuleke:

Bros,,you make me laugh

You are saying same thing as me but I’m different ways, please read to comprehend not impulsive response. I said SK no wan carry ear hear APC because of their dislike for the party. Secondly, I said without rigging and manipulation LP will win most of SK, which obviously is more dent for PDP. Abeg no quote me again to repeat same thing, no be me collect your elementary classes school fees.

It is no one's fault you failed to understand what you typed.

Go back and read what you typed, this time slowly. You may be lucky to comprehend your own words
Re: INEC Declares Lp's Donatus Mathew Winner Of Kaura Fed Constituency Kaduna by Tumbuleke: 10:55pm On Feb 26, 2023
stuffs2002:

It is no one's fault you failed to understand what you typed.

Go back and read what you typed, this time slowly. You may be lucky to comprehend your own words

You are a special breed bro…I rest my case
Re: INEC Declares Lp's Donatus Mathew Winner Of Kaura Fed Constituency Kaduna by stuffs2002: 11:02pm On Feb 26, 2023
Tumbuleke:

You are a special breed bro…I rest my case

What do you expect from a Chongai after chopping dogmeat and burukutu.

Na you type rubbish yet na you dey argue
Go and sleep so that the burukutu wears off
Re: INEC Declares Lp's Donatus Mathew Winner Of Kaura Fed Constituency Kaduna by Tumbuleke: 11:16pm On Feb 26, 2023
stuffs2002:

What do you expect from a Chongai after chopping dogmeat and burukutu.

Na you type rubbish yet na you dey argue
Go and sleep so that the burukutu wears off

Ahh..bros wetin hot like this again…haha

Na you talk say I know little about SK, na you still talk say I come from SK…all in your effort to force an identity on me

Almajiri na Almajiri sha. Una don burn and suck Deborah Samuel blood for Sokoto don begin find the next ritual to sacrifice abi
Re: INEC Declares Lp's Donatus Mathew Winner Of Kaura Fed Constituency Kaduna by stuffs2002: 11:26pm On Feb 26, 2023
Tumbuleke:

Ahh..bros wetin hot like this again…haha

Na you talk say I know little about SK, na you still talk say I come from SK…all in your effort to force an identity on me

Almajiri na Almajiri sha. Una don burn and suck Deborah Samuel blood for Sokoto don begin find the next ritual to sacrifice abi

Almajiri wey dey rule una and ride una as we like
Re: INEC Declares Lp's Donatus Mathew Winner Of Kaura Fed Constituency Kaduna by Tumbuleke: 11:32pm On Feb 26, 2023
Re: INEC Declares Lp's Donatus Mathew Winner Of Kaura Fed Constituency Kaduna by Tumbuleke: 11:32pm On Feb 26, 2023
stuffs2002:

Almajiri wey dey rule una and ride una as we like

Rule wey you dey carry your kuturu hands and VVF invested kpekuses come disturb me with babia Allah begging, with rusted iron plated aluminium containers littered with dry miyan kuka of the previous day begging…na rule be that abi curse.
Re: INEC Declares Lp's Donatus Mathew Winner Of Kaura Fed Constituency Kaduna by Basher8583: 2:18am On Feb 27, 2023
Johnthum:
What God cannot do does not exist 💯

But God has not been able to do it in SE. Has any igbo in SE accomodated any Northerner to be bold enough to contest let alone win. North and SW are accomodating. Perhaps we should give it a re-think.
Re: INEC Declares Lp's Donatus Mathew Winner Of Kaura Fed Constituency Kaduna by Billygee2u: 4:13am On Feb 27, 2023
Wisdomkosi:
BREAKING!!! INEC Declares LP's Donatus Mathew Winner of Kaura Fed Constituency Kaduna

Source: https://igberetvnews.com/1439629/breaking-inec-declares-lps-donatus-mathew-winner-kaura-fed-constituency-kaduna/
Structureless Party ooo
Re: INEC Declares Lp's Donatus Mathew Winner Of Kaura Fed Constituency Kaduna by Billygee2u: 4:17am On Feb 27, 2023
Wisdomkosi:
BREAKING!!! INEC Declares LP's Donatus Mathew Winner of Kaura Fed Constituency Kaduna

Source: https://igberetvnews.com/1439629/breaking-inec-declares-lps-donatus-mathew-winner-kaura-fed-constituency-kaduna/
Structureless Party oo shaming them evil structures
Re: INEC Declares Lp's Donatus Mathew Winner Of Kaura Fed Constituency Kaduna by Billygee2u: 4:20am On Feb 27, 2023
magoo10:
people voting for labour party not minding whether it is president, senate or rep.
Peter Obi will be a blessing to many house of rep and senate candidates.
Re: INEC Declares Lp's Donatus Mathew Winner Of Kaura Fed Constituency Kaduna by researcherdotcom(m): 5:09am On Feb 27, 2023
The funniest thing is that all the reps that won under the platform of LP might not even know Obi. Their loyalty will be compromised by the time they get to Abuja when they see Reps from either PDP or APC. In their 3rd to 6th month, they will decamp to big parties.
Labour party still labouring in vain.
Re: INEC Declares Lp's Donatus Mathew Winner Of Kaura Fed Constituency Kaduna by Elibaba1: 8:26am On Feb 27, 2023
Oladayo5631:
He won because he is a Christian, not necessary because of LP.

Is the incumbent not Christian?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Sowore: Olawale Bakare Declared Missing / The Dirtiness That "Is" Nigeria / Buhari's Official Pilot, Chinyelu Chizoba Ndibuisi, Who Flies The NAF 001 Plane

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.