Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,235 members, 7,836,128 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 09:13 PM

INEC Declares Lp's Donatus Mathew Winner Of Kaura Fed Constituency Kaduna - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / INEC Declares Lp's Donatus Mathew Winner Of Kaura Fed Constituency Kaduna (55484 Views)

INEC Declares LP's Ginger Onwusibe Elected In Isialangwa Fed Constituency (pix) / Bandits Attack Emir Of Kaura Namoda’s Convoy, Kill 3 Policemen, 5 Others / Matawalle Appoints Sanusi Mohammed As New Emir Of Kaura-Namoda (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: INEC Declares Lp's Donatus Mathew Winner Of Kaura Fed Constituency Kaduna by Omoawoke: 5:26pm On Feb 26, 2023
jaymichael:
You see that APC especially for Lagos. E be like secret cult. Their supporters are fanatics. They don't need to give their supporters money to work for them. The party remembers her members often. Something must drop during holidays and celebrations like sallah, xmas, easter etc. They have given many people permanent employment, they see the party as their own party reach the grassroots.

Lagos Apc is a solid foundation that grew to the entire southwest and later became the current ApC ruling Nigeria
Re: INEC Declares Lp's Donatus Mathew Winner Of Kaura Fed Constituency Kaduna by bitbillionaire: 5:27pm On Feb 26, 2023
From okada rider to a federal legislator. When when hard work and determination meet grace miracle happens. Congrats man

2 Likes

Re: INEC Declares Lp's Donatus Mathew Winner Of Kaura Fed Constituency Kaduna by SALLAM2022: 5:27pm On Feb 26, 2023
ThatFairGuy1:
While Obi lost Presidency
Idiot, APC slave.
Re: INEC Declares Lp's Donatus Mathew Winner Of Kaura Fed Constituency Kaduna by Nyanabo(m): 5:27pm On Feb 26, 2023
Structure Don de form oh.
Re: INEC Declares Lp's Donatus Mathew Winner Of Kaura Fed Constituency Kaduna by jaymichael(m): 5:28pm On Feb 26, 2023
Theoarhics:
With this election Peter Obi has raised more political soldiers in one day than Tinubu has done in 30 years.
Na this una rubbish naim make una dey lose now
Re: INEC Declares Lp's Donatus Mathew Winner Of Kaura Fed Constituency Kaduna by jaymichael(m): 5:29pm On Feb 26, 2023
patrickcollins:
Well whether he loses or wins, Nigeria youths have Woking up, the present president tried many times
Youths wey go go back to big brother and jump on the next tik tok challenge and Instagram trend
Re: INEC Declares Lp's Donatus Mathew Winner Of Kaura Fed Constituency Kaduna by nonhuman(m): 5:38pm On Feb 26, 2023
NothingDoMe:
Lol well done LP!

Like someone said: If I had know I'd have picked a form for LP in my state EDO. Voters just dey dole out victory to the LP reps them.

By now una for dey call small boy like me honorable. 😄🤣
I predicted it. the only thing that stoped me from buying form was money because was already sure of victory in abia state even when people that knows me in my street no reach 10

1 Like

Re: INEC Declares Lp's Donatus Mathew Winner Of Kaura Fed Constituency Kaduna by ufuosman(m): 5:38pm On Feb 26, 2023
Congrats to him
Re: INEC Declares Lp's Donatus Mathew Winner Of Kaura Fed Constituency Kaduna by bolicks: 5:43pm On Feb 26, 2023
Lets fill the House and Senate with Helpers for President Obi
Re: INEC Declares Lp's Donatus Mathew Winner Of Kaura Fed Constituency Kaduna by Johnn78: 5:48pm On Feb 26, 2023
undecided
Re: INEC Declares Lp's Donatus Mathew Winner Of Kaura Fed Constituency Kaduna by obyrich(m): 5:49pm On Feb 26, 2023
PrinceOfLagos:

It's 2 house of reps seats now for labour Party

The first is isiala Ngwa in Abia state and now these with many more still coming
Cool.
Re: INEC Declares Lp's Donatus Mathew Winner Of Kaura Fed Constituency Kaduna by Coldie(m): 5:53pm On Feb 26, 2023
Takefukoo:
Omo why me sef no go Contest under labour party
People over underestimate labour party.

Nobody beleive say labour party go win any polling unit for north.

Imagine Okada driver, the man's life has changed.

I hope court doesn't fvck him up
Re: INEC Declares Lp's Donatus Mathew Winner Of Kaura Fed Constituency Kaduna by Pat081: 5:54pm On Feb 26, 2023
Baba God don pick up his call but he should never forget those who vote for him 4yrs is not far
Re: INEC Declares Lp's Donatus Mathew Winner Of Kaura Fed Constituency Kaduna by Abujaexpress: 5:55pm On Feb 26, 2023
magoo10:
people voting for labour party not minding whether it is president, senate or rep.
Peter Obi will be a blessing to many house of rep and senate candidates.
And later they start decamping to the ruling party
Re: INEC Declares Lp's Donatus Mathew Winner Of Kaura Fed Constituency Kaduna by Bahamas95(m): 5:59pm On Feb 26, 2023
Ruby458:
True identity o. We just need honest politicians, ready to work for the common man to join us.

In fact, I see young politicians who really want to work joining us.

The future is bright 😊

In my PU yesterday voters where just thumb printing the LP logo without even bothering to know the names of the other candidates. cheesy

3 Likes

Re: INEC Declares Lp's Donatus Mathew Winner Of Kaura Fed Constituency Kaduna by BeanX(m): 6:01pm On Feb 26, 2023
Congrats to him
Re: INEC Declares Lp's Donatus Mathew Winner Of Kaura Fed Constituency Kaduna by NothingDoMe: 6:02pm On Feb 26, 2023
nonhuman:
I predicted it. the only thing that stoped me from buying form was money because was already sure of victory in abia state even when people that knows me in my street no reach 10
Hahaha
Re: INEC Declares Lp's Donatus Mathew Winner Of Kaura Fed Constituency Kaduna by protocol43: 6:08pm On Feb 26, 2023
OBidients are taking over everything.
austin4real15: As e dey sweet us, e dey pain them.....as e dey pain them...e dey sweet us

Re: INEC Declares Lp's Donatus Mathew Winner Of Kaura Fed Constituency Kaduna by Commandoabdul(m): 6:08pm On Feb 26, 2023
i just pray they wont go and defect oo
Re: INEC Declares Lp's Donatus Mathew Winner Of Kaura Fed Constituency Kaduna by szurkallaini(m): 6:11pm On Feb 26, 2023
10k votes for federal rep too sweet to be true. May be more details to that story. In kaduna no official result announced so far other than ward collation centre
Re: INEC Declares Lp's Donatus Mathew Winner Of Kaura Fed Constituency Kaduna by ebenholer2(m): 6:14pm On Feb 26, 2023
NOW REPRESENTING HIS PEOPLE WELL IS NOW THE ONLY PROBLEM...I HOPE HE WILL NOT END UP REPRESENTING JUST HIS FAMILY MEMBERS TO LOOT THE TREASURY AS NORMS. HOWEVER TJIS HOW WE HAD EXPECTED THE APPROACH TO BE FROM GRASSROOTS TILL BAD BELLE POLITICIANS ARE ELIMINATED. LABOUR PARTY REALLY NEEDS TO RE-STRATEGIZED FOR THE NEXT ELECTION. I SEE THEM TAKING OVER ALL THE NATION IN THE NEXT ELECTION. INFACT I TOO WILL BE A STRONG PART OF THE MOVE THEN.
Re: INEC Declares Lp's Donatus Mathew Winner Of Kaura Fed Constituency Kaduna by ThatFairGuy1: 6:31pm On Feb 26, 2023
You're referring to your dad not me
SALLAM2022:
Idiot, APC slave.
Re: INEC Declares Lp's Donatus Mathew Winner Of Kaura Fed Constituency Kaduna by NLsnitch: 6:34pm On Feb 26, 2023
ThatFairGuy1:
You're referring to your dad not me
mynd44 nlfpmod Seun Dominique
Rule 2
Re: INEC Declares Lp's Donatus Mathew Winner Of Kaura Fed Constituency Kaduna by ThatFairGuy1: 6:35pm On Feb 26, 2023
Hypocritical finestgurlie, cursedabiola.
NLsnitch:
mynd44 nlfpmod Seun Dominique
Rule 2
Re: INEC Declares Lp's Donatus Mathew Winner Of Kaura Fed Constituency Kaduna by Finestgurlie(f): 6:36pm On Feb 26, 2023
ThatFairGuy1:
Hypocritical finestgurlie, cursedabiola.
stop stalking me
Re: INEC Declares Lp's Donatus Mathew Winner Of Kaura Fed Constituency Kaduna by OGHENAOGIE(m): 6:44pm On Feb 26, 2023
Ogbuefi2020:
Structure everywhere
PDP LP cancel themselves... Southern kaduna ordinarily should go to PDP... So not surprising... APC ll win the other parts
Re: INEC Declares Lp's Donatus Mathew Winner Of Kaura Fed Constituency Kaduna by stuffs2002: 6:48pm On Feb 26, 2023
SmartPolician:
I Iove this news.

Congratulations to him

The structure is gradually taking shape.

Tissaia:
Good one I have nothing against LP and NNPP I just want APC gone

magoo10:
people voting for labour party not minding whether it is president, senate or rep.
Peter Obi will be a blessing to many house of rep and senate candidates.

CoronaVirusRelo:

APC ain’t going nowhere!

Not in next 2 decades if structure is maintained!

vanvickie:
Wow, keep it coming LP.

LP will definitely have federal and state presence after this elections.

Many of you are so politically ignorant..

Southern Kaduna is a stronghold of PDP.... This is a PDP loss as APC wasn't going to win that area
Re: INEC Declares Lp's Donatus Mathew Winner Of Kaura Fed Constituency Kaduna by Judolisco(m): 6:48pm On Feb 26, 2023
There's dignity in labour....
Re: INEC Declares Lp's Donatus Mathew Winner Of Kaura Fed Constituency Kaduna by stuffs2002: 6:50pm On Feb 26, 2023
obyrich:
It doesn't matter if Obi loses or not. What matters is that the trend for a better Nigeria has been set. Has BAT been declared winner?

Be patient, Bola Ahmed Tinubu will be declared soon.

BTW, Southern Kaduna is a stronghold of the PDP and this is a PDP loss and not APC
Re: INEC Declares Lp's Donatus Mathew Winner Of Kaura Fed Constituency Kaduna by stuffs2002: 6:51pm On Feb 26, 2023
Tumbuleke:
If no rigging or manipulation, southern kaduna is 95% Labour Party…..The vess wey that part of Kaduna no want hear anything APC ehn, I no sure say any region for naija get that vess

How little you know about Southern Kaduna

This is a PDP loss as southern Kaduna is a stronghold of the PDP and not APC

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

The Dirtiness That "Is" Nigeria / Buhari's Official Pilot, Chinyelu Chizoba Ndibuisi, Who Flies The NAF 001 Plane / Profile Of Okechukwu Enelamah - Ministerial Nominee For Abia State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.