Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,298 members, 7,815,532 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:06 PM

2023: If This Was Not Done, Then It Was Rigged - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2023: If This Was Not Done, Then It Was Rigged (1203 Views)

2023: If Presidency Were Zoned To The South-West, Who Would Be Your Choice? / 2023: If Tinubu Does Not Get Control Of APC, That Will Mark The End Of The Party / Shehu Sani: The North Will Produce Another President In 2023 If… (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

2023: If This Was Not Done, Then It Was Rigged by inforesource: 4:13pm On Feb 26, 2023
I was impressed by the simplicity of BVAS in yesterday's poll. BVAS was excellent, though needs more improvement.

However, one thing that was widely reported was inec adhoc staff not uploading the results as soon as counting is done and registers signed by the various polling agents.

The excuse was either there was no code, or they forgot the code or password, or network.
THIS FOR ME WAS THE GREY SIDE OF THE EXERCISE. This was intentional. As an IT Professional, I understood immediately the game plan.

Unfortunately, it seems inec is not ready to give Nigerians credible elections because they suppose to keep to their terms of uploading results immediately after counting and entering of registration.

This is my take: BVAS is a great way for our election, but until results are uploaded as soon as voting is done, we will keep electing selfish leaders and wrong leaders which means japa continues.

6 Likes

Re: 2023: If This Was Not Done, Then It Was Rigged by lhordspy: 4:15pm On Feb 26, 2023
Please kindly type out INEC mistakes and wrongdoing.
Re: 2023: If This Was Not Done, Then It Was Rigged by Nobody: 4:16pm On Feb 26, 2023
INEC will learn from their mistakes and implement measures in 2031.
Re: 2023: If This Was Not Done, Then It Was Rigged by misreal(m): 4:18pm On Feb 26, 2023
inforesource:
I was impressed by the simplicity of BVAS in yesterday's poll. BVAS was excellent, though needs more improvement.

However, one thing that was widely reported was inec adhoc staff not uploading the results as soon as counting is done and registers signed by the various polling agents.

The excuse was either there was no code, or they forgot the code or password, or network.
THIS FOR ME WAS THE GREY SIDE OF THE EXERCISE. This was intentional. As an IT Professional, I understood immediately the game plan.

Unfortunately, it seems inec is not ready to give Nigerians credible elections because they suppose to keep to their terms of uploading results immediately after counting and entering of registration.

This is my take: BVAS is a great way for our election, but until results are uploaded as soon as voting is done, we will keep electing selfish leaders and wrong leaders which means japa continues.
yes oh..Japa continues
Re: 2023: If This Was Not Done, Then It Was Rigged by RealLordZeus(m): 4:25pm On Feb 26, 2023
I don't know why the noise about this, you already know what you counted in your polling unit, why not wait till inec uploaded rubbish on their server

2 Likes

Re: 2023: If This Was Not Done, Then It Was Rigged by inforesource: 4:30pm On Feb 26, 2023
RealLordZeus:
I don't know why the noise about this, you already know what you counted in your polling unit, why not wait till inec uploaded rubbish on their server
That's true. But remember we are talking about 176846 polling units in total. To gather all these unit by unit is an herculean task.

3 Likes

Re: 2023: If This Was Not Done, Then It Was Rigged by nkemjacob2(m): 4:37pm On Feb 26, 2023
Inec is not ready for credible election
Re: 2023: If This Was Not Done, Then It Was Rigged by Davepal: 4:37pm On Feb 26, 2023
Like I told us,

In 2015, I supported GEJ, He lost.
In 2019, I supported ATIKU, He lost.
In 2023, I am Supporting TINUBU.

and we are winning grin
Re: 2023: If This Was Not Done, Then It Was Rigged by Byilon(m): 4:41pm On Feb 26, 2023
inforesource:

Yes oo... Whether na tinubu or atiku me dy japa o
Re: 2023: If This Was Not Done, Then It Was Rigged by Dreal1247: 4:44pm On Feb 26, 2023
Davepal:
Like I told us,

In 2015, I supported GEJ, He lost.
In 2019, I supported ATIKU, He lost.
In 2023, I am Supporting TINUBU.

and we are winning grin
You have always been on the wrong side. And you are still on the wrong side this time around. Tinubu is not going to step into Aso Rock.
Re: 2023: If This Was Not Done, Then It Was Rigged by YourMrBoo: 4:47pm On Feb 26, 2023
INEC is our stumbling block of getting Nigeria working...

(1) (Reply)

The Place Of Northern Christians In National & Northern Politics / Why I Decided To Join This Forum On My 60th Birthday Today / Muslim Terrorists Don't Succeed In East Asia, Eastern Europe And South America

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.