Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,333 members, 7,819,142 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:51 AM

INEC Uploads Blurry Results Sheets On Portal - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / INEC Uploads Blurry Results Sheets On Portal (55138 Views)

IREV: INEC Uploads 90% Of Presidential Election Results / President Election: Confusion As INEC Uploads Female’s Picture On Result Portal / INEC Uploads An Image Of A Girl In Bathroom As Election Result (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: INEC Uploads Blurry Results Sheets On Portal by MartinsD12(m): 8:22pm On Feb 26, 2023
Re: INEC Uploads Blurry Results Sheets On Portal by Nwaotu10(m): 8:22pm On Feb 26, 2023
JasonScoolari:
If not for Nepotism, Prof Mahmoud Yakubu would have been a Lecturer at Usman Dan Fodio University teaching Animal Husbandry.

It is crystal clear he knows nothing about the INEC job.

A corrupt dunce.
Easy, mate grin grin grin
Re: INEC Uploads Blurry Results Sheets On Portal by Offpoint1: 8:22pm On Feb 26, 2023
madridguy:
The network maybe poor.

I stand with INEC.
Just listen to yourself and how pathetic you sound.

INEC had good 4 years to prepare for this election, they've claimed their readiness in countless occasions, billions was budgeted and disbursed for them to be ready... And You pathetically stand with such gross incompetence excuse of "Network" issues? . Jeez!

Politics aside, some of you folks are just outrightly daft. A clear indication Nigeria's problem isn't leadership, but large numbers of dunce as citizens.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: INEC Uploads Blurry Results Sheets On Portal by blowjohn(m): 8:22pm On Feb 26, 2023
Make una begin buy magnifying glasses na
Re: INEC Uploads Blurry Results Sheets On Portal by kamalbob(m): 8:23pm On Feb 26, 2023
JasonScoolari:
If not for Nepotism, Prof Mahmoud Yakubu would have been a Lecturer at Usman Dan Fodio University teaching Animal Husbandry.

A corrupt dunce.

Lol Coming from a distress loser struggling to cope with the painful defeat. Go and check his profile first before you come and spit all over the thread. If you like go and dig out ojukwu from his grave and make him the inec chairman you are still going to loss.
Re: INEC Uploads Blurry Results Sheets On Portal by TheAdvocate(m): 8:23pm On Feb 26, 2023
madridguy:
The network maybe poor.

I stand with INEC.

If the downloaded copy is blurry, then the problem is NOT network.
Re: INEC Uploads Blurry Results Sheets On Portal by Shantyken(m): 8:24pm On Feb 26, 2023
queenolofofo:
Not true
I worked as a presiding officer yesterday,I complained of same issue to my Spo.
He then explained that the camera on the bvas is just 10mega pixels,one need to ensure the camera is well place to capture the result clearly.
It still doesn't change the fact that inec is the most useless organisation I've seen so far

U knew inec is useless and accept the offer to work for them, what should I call u then
Re: INEC Uploads Blurry Results Sheets On Portal by oxiide22(m): 8:27pm On Feb 26, 2023
JasonScoolari:

A corrupt dunce.
hahhaah
Re: INEC Uploads Blurry Results Sheets On Portal by frowland(m): 8:27pm On Feb 26, 2023
Massiveglory:
The Elections have shown many things.

1.Tinubu is highly overrated. He is not street credible. He is a paper weight politician that is powered by thuggery, ballot snatching and all that.

2.Structures that noise is being made about is structure of criminality, snatching and destroying democratic processes.

3. If Lagosians come out to vote the way they did yesterday and with a 60% free and fair election, the hold of tinubu on Lagos will be taken away. sanwolu will lose governorship.

4. Nyesome wike is overrated. With a 60% free and fair governship election, his candidate will lose woefully.

5.As a senatorial or house of rep aspirant, follow a good presidential that is loved, whether you are known or not, you will win.

5. INEC has a whole lot of work to do. So many robbers are their officials.

6. If the will of the people is taken away. I support the Nigerian military to take power and clean up the mess before we can have a good election.

You are yet to wake up from reality.
Re: INEC Uploads Blurry Results Sheets On Portal by goddy28686: 8:29pm On Feb 26, 2023
It is clear that Nigeria still has a long way to go as far as election is concerned. How can Election be free and fair with blurry results uploaded to a whole inec portal. Not just one but majority of results, is that not clear manipulation. In a sane climate, each and every PO who posted blurry results should prepare for electoral tribunal because that's breech of agreement in the job they were asked and paid to do. It's not surprising election in Nigeria has always had a history of rigging. I only pray that God disappoint the crafty in this Nation big time. Why are we not having problems with the operators of BVN, NIN, mobile phones and other devices that takes our fingerprints and data? Why are they not rejecting our fingerprints and why are pictures not blurry, but when it comes to election the INEC machine will start malfunctioning.
Re: INEC Uploads Blurry Results Sheets On Portal by BabanawanGod: 8:30pm On Feb 26, 2023
Inec has been one of the major problem in Nigeria since time immemorial always falling Nigerians God will move in very soon and do the need full
Re: INEC Uploads Blurry Results Sheets On Portal by Fearyourcreator: 8:30pm On Feb 26, 2023
Massiveglory:
The Elections have shown many things.

1.Tinubu is highly overrated. He is not street credible. He is a paper weight politician that is powered by thuggery, ballot snatching and all that.

2.Structures that noise is being made about is structure of criminality, snatching and destroying democratic processes.

3. If Lagosians come out to vote the way they did yesterday and with a 60% free and fair election, the hold of tinubu on Lagos will be taken away. sanwolu will lose governorship.

4. Nyesome wike is overrated. With a 60% free and fair governship election, his candidate will lose woefully.

5.As a senatorial or house of rep aspirant, follow a good presidential that is loved, whether you are known or not, you will win.

5. INEC has a whole lot of work to do. So many robbers are their officials.

6. If the will of the people is taken away. I support the Nigerian military to take power and clean up the mess before we can have a good election.

You are still decieving yourself still... Human beings sha... Agidi kpo
Re: INEC Uploads Blurry Results Sheets On Portal by Fearyourcreator: 8:31pm On Feb 26, 2023
SmartPolician:

Was it Yakubu that uploaded the blurry sheet?

Was it not the same Jega people wanted to skin alive because Jonathan lost?

You can never please human beings.

The truth is, Mahmood Yakubu has done an excellent job at INEC. Unfortunately, he cannot be everywhere.

By the way, if you understand how the INEC process works, you will realize that this news story is a piece of trash!
People are never satisfied
Re: INEC Uploads Blurry Results Sheets On Portal by thatigboman: 8:31pm On Feb 26, 2023
madridguy:
The network maybe poor.

I stand with INEC.
u stand with INEC on what exactly? On the blurry election results on their portal?
Re: INEC Uploads Blurry Results Sheets On Portal by Nolevel666: 8:31pm On Feb 26, 2023
arantess:
302 billon naira well spent

clowns

Just see their useless website as ugly as it is

1 Like

Re: INEC Uploads Blurry Results Sheets On Portal by simplesearch: 8:33pm On Feb 26, 2023
Terrible instances. An election that students conduct without much ado, that's what takes our own experts 4years to prepare for and yet they're not getting it right, just because they don't want to get it right, but Nigeria will be great again wether they like it or not.

1 Like

Re: INEC Uploads Blurry Results Sheets On Portal by thatigboman: 8:33pm On Feb 26, 2023
SmartPolician:

Was it Yakubu that uploaded the blurry sheet?

Was it not the same Jega people wanted to skin alive because Jonathan lost?

You can never please human beings.

The truth is, Mahmood Yakubu has done an excellent job at INEC. Unfortunately, he cannot be everywhere.

By the way, if you understand how the INEC process works, you will realize that this news story is a piece of trash!
if u register on INEC election result viewing portal and check the uploaded results in delta and eti osa local govt of lagos, for a start, u will know that the report is true

2 Likes

Re: INEC Uploads Blurry Results Sheets On Portal by SmartPolician: 8:34pm On Feb 26, 2023
thatigboman:
if u register on INEC election result viewing portal and check the uploaded results in delta and eti osa local govt of lagos, for a start, u will know that the report is true

Share with me the link where you viewed the blurry image. By the way, if the figures are incorrect. The party agents would protest it at the INEC office. They were present when they data was keyed in.

1 Like

Re: INEC Uploads Blurry Results Sheets On Portal by thatigboman: 8:37pm On Feb 26, 2023
Nolevel666:

Just see their useless website as ugly as it is
the results they are even uploading are in pdf format, rather than excel, polling unit by polling unit. U can't format it or do anything with it.
Meanwhile, the election in my polling unit that was successfully conducted yesterday, up till now, the results have not been uploaded
Re: INEC Uploads Blurry Results Sheets On Portal by thatigboman: 8:39pm On Feb 26, 2023
SmartPolician:

Share with me the link where you viewed the blurry image. By the way, if the figures are incorrect. The party agents would protest it at the INEC office. They were present when they data was keyed in.
https://www.inecelectionresults.ng/
Register there and u can view all the uploaded results for all the polling units
Re: INEC Uploads Blurry Results Sheets On Portal by SmartPolician: 8:40pm On Feb 26, 2023
thatigboman:
https://www.inecelectionresults.ng/
Register there and u can view all the uploaded results for all the polling units

View as image or data?

I have been tracking results on IRev since morning.
Re: INEC Uploads Blurry Results Sheets On Portal by WelcomeToBiafra: 8:40pm On Feb 26, 2023
Time to your real enemy is INEC & Nigeria unknown armed security organizations.

2 Likes

Re: INEC Uploads Blurry Results Sheets On Portal by thatigboman: 8:44pm On Feb 26, 2023
SmartPolician:

View as image or data?

I have been tracking results on IRev since morning.
the results are all images naa, in pdf format. Check etiosa, there are many blurry images.
Re: INEC Uploads Blurry Results Sheets On Portal by SWATMan: 8:44pm On Feb 26, 2023
madridguy:
The network maybe poor.

I stand with INEC.

You are always on the wrong side of history. Shame on you.
Re: INEC Uploads Blurry Results Sheets On Portal by Tareq1105: 8:44pm On Feb 26, 2023
God1000:
I miss professor jega, the current INEC chairman is just messing everything up

INEC would not upload the results bcoz hackers are waiting to hack the portal.

Even if you challenge INEC in court, they're being careful so that all these obidients are very good at hacking.

Let them continue to cry, INEC would not upload until the hardcopy is presented to the world.

Recall Atiku hired a hacker from Kenya in 2019 but unfortunately INEC denied having results portal.

1 Like

Re: INEC Uploads Blurry Results Sheets On Portal by Espelbengz(m): 8:44pm On Feb 26, 2023
The wailing wailers have started again! The Kardashians result never even start to pour in🤣🤣🤣
Re: INEC Uploads Blurry Results Sheets On Portal by Nobody: 8:45pm On Feb 26, 2023
All the results sheet should be uploaded even if they were alterations in them.The I of INEC should be erased because INEC is not independent.
Re: INEC Uploads Blurry Results Sheets On Portal by Ayk8: 8:46pm On Feb 26, 2023
obie3rixe:

Your papa
😂😂😂🤣🤣🤣🤣

1 Like

Re: INEC Uploads Blurry Results Sheets On Portal by Benega9(m): 8:47pm On Feb 26, 2023
After INEC fear woman
Re: INEC Uploads Blurry Results Sheets On Portal by SmartPolician: 8:53pm On Feb 26, 2023
thatigboman:
the results are all images naa, in pdf format. Check etiosa, there are many blurry images.

Copies of the same signed result sheets snapped with BVAS are with party agents. If you are a party agent, you notice a difference in the figure INEC keyed into the portal, you can protest. Unfortunately, I cannot view the PDF files myself.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Akin Alabi: Obi Cubana Has A Traceable & Verifiable Business / Aminu Tambuwal Sacks All Commissioners Ahead Of His Defection To PDP / Picture Of Adams Oshiomhole And Rochas Okorocha In Aso Rock (Caption It)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.