Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,506 members, 7,816,207 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:41 AM

INEC Uploads Blurry Results Sheets On Portal - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / INEC Uploads Blurry Results Sheets On Portal (55132 Views)

IREV: INEC Uploads 90% Of Presidential Election Results / President Election: Confusion As INEC Uploads Female’s Picture On Result Portal / INEC Uploads An Image Of A Girl In Bathroom As Election Result (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: INEC Uploads Blurry Results Sheets On Portal by iLoveYouToo(m): 11:03pm On Feb 26, 2023
JasonScoolari:
Tell that to your father at home... E-diot.

Seems you’re retarded. I can tell from your slim vocabulary. Look at your forehead, act your age. Lol
Re: INEC Uploads Blurry Results Sheets On Portal by JasonScoolari: 11:04pm On Feb 26, 2023
iLoveYouToo:

Seems you’re retarded. I can tell from your slim vocabulary. Look at your forehead, act your age. Lol
Tell that to the vagabond that birthed you. Useless b#stard hiding his miserable face. Lol
Re: INEC Uploads Blurry Results Sheets On Portal by iLoveYouToo(m): 11:06pm On Feb 26, 2023
JasonScoolari:
Tell that to the vagabond that birthed you. Useless b#stard Lol

Lol. It changes nothing, you’re too old to be fooling around the net. It won’t be long, you’ll wind up behind bars, right where druggies belong
Re: INEC Uploads Blurry Results Sheets On Portal by JasonScoolari: 11:08pm On Feb 26, 2023
iLoveYouToo:

Lol. It changes nothing, you’re too old to be fooling around the net. It won’t be long, you’ll wind up behind bars, right where druggies belong
You will join the miserable imp that birthed you behind bars...

No matter how you hide your face.. While I take your mom on a furcking spree. grin
Re: INEC Uploads Blurry Results Sheets On Portal by iLoveYouToo(m): 11:10pm On Feb 26, 2023
JasonScoolari:
You will join the miserable imp that birthed you behind bars...

No matter how you hide your face.. While I take your mom on a furcking spree. grin

The things drug addiction can’t do doesn’t exist. 😆
Re: INEC Uploads Blurry Results Sheets On Portal by JasonScoolari: 11:16pm On Feb 26, 2023
iLoveYouToo:

The things drug addiction can’t do doesn’t exist. 😆
I will give your mom some of it.... So we can get down well in your dad's bed. grin
Re: INEC Uploads Blurry Results Sheets On Portal by mechanics(m): 11:18pm On Feb 26, 2023
JasonScoolari:
If not for Nepotism, Prof Mahmoud Yakubu would have been a Lecturer at Usman Dan Fodio University teaching Animal Husbandry.

It is crystal clear he knows nothing about the INEC job.

A corrupt dunce.
hahhahah
Re: INEC Uploads Blurry Results Sheets On Portal by AsapTeddy(m): 12:42am On Feb 27, 2023
Cromagnon:
why didn't they rig Jonathan in?
Build structure you say na by online noise making and insulting ppl

Mumu..

So hooliganism, ballot snatching, thuggery and intimidation na structure?
Re: INEC Uploads Blurry Results Sheets On Portal by sparko1(m): 1:22am On Feb 27, 2023
Massiveglory:
Your father and his father are 2009 kids.
Don't let me lay a curse on you this night.

Please do, considering your curse didn't do much for Obi victory, you are as useless as the curse.
Re: INEC Uploads Blurry Results Sheets On Portal by bezimo(m): 2:00am On Feb 27, 2023
Massiveglory:
The Elections have shown many things.

1.Tinubu is highly overrated. He is not street credible. He is a paper weight politician that is powered by thuggery, ballot snatching , burning ballot papers and all that.

2.Structures that noise is being made about is structure of criminality, snatching and destroying democratic processes.

3. If Lagosians come out to vote the way they did yesterday and with a 60% free and fair election, the hold of tinubu on Lagos will be taken away. sanwolu will lose governorship.

4. Nyesome wike is overrated. He is a self-centered criminal. With a 60% free and fair governship election, his candidate will lose woefully.

5.As a senatorial or house of rep aspirant, follow a good presidential candidate that is loved, whether you are known or not, you will win.

5. INEC has a whole lot of work to do. So many robbers are their officials.

6. If the will of the people is taken away, Democracy is a waste. It is morally and politically wrong for destroyers of a democratic process to lead in a democratic government.

I support the Nigerian military to take power and clean up the mess before we can have a good election.

I see it happening

1 Like

Re: INEC Uploads Blurry Results Sheets On Portal by chysam: 2:05am On Feb 27, 2023
madridguy:
The network maybe poor.

I stand with INEC.
A yoruba detected
Re: INEC Uploads Blurry Results Sheets On Portal by Donmykel(m): 2:44am On Feb 27, 2023
INEC should be very careful with the wishes and mandate of the common Nigerians in this election. Cos I see a horrific repeat of the ENDSARS If they try to manipulate this election, we assure them that we the youth will rise to defend our mandate.
Re: INEC Uploads Blurry Results Sheets On Portal by lexy2014: 4:21am On Feb 27, 2023
Massiveglory:

1.Tinubu is highly overrated. He is not street credible. He is a paper weight politician that is powered by thuggery, ballot snatching , burning ballot papers and all that.

2.Structures that noise is being made about is structure of criminality, snatching and destroying democratic processes.

3. If Lagosians come out to vote the way they did yesterday and with a 60% free and fair election, the hold of tinubu on Lagos will be taken away. sanwolu will lose governorship.

4. Nyesome wike is overrated. He is a self-centered criminal. With a 60% free and fair governship election, his candidate will lose woefully.

5.As a senatorial or house of rep aspirant, follow a good presidential candidate that is loved, whether you are known or not, you will win.

6. If the will of the people is taken away, Democracy is a waste. It is morally and politically wrong for destroyers of a democratic process to lead in a democratic government.

I support the Nigerian military to take power and clean up the mess before we can have a good election.

i thought you were one of those rejoicing that buhari had created naira scarcity thinking that it will guarantee free and fair election? cheesy cheesy how does naira scarcity guarantee free and fair election for christs sake? even despite the suffering on the streets, you guys were still happy saying it was necessary. you even thought buhari was doing the right thing. it was so callous of you obi supporters. even obi saw nothing wrong with the suffering because he thought it will make him president. what wickedness.

now you see the nonesense of an election and daylight fraud being perpetrated all over the country. why did naira scarcity and naira redesign not stop it? even buhari you guys were hailing showed that he can be a cheat by displaying his ballot paper during election. broad daylight electoral malpractice from the man all obidients put their hope in. for anyone to have put faith in buhari, one of the biggest frauds in nigerian history is shameful
Re: INEC Uploads Blurry Results Sheets On Portal by madridguy(m): 4:24am On Feb 27, 2023
Shame on you too.

SWATMan:

You are always on the wrong side of history. Shame on you.
Re: INEC Uploads Blurry Results Sheets On Portal by fr3do(m): 6:44am On Feb 27, 2023
Massiveglory:

It is better that Nigeria is ruled by the devil than for the military to step in
Re: INEC Uploads Blurry Results Sheets On Portal by SWATMan: 8:41am On Feb 27, 2023
madridguy:
Shame on you too.

At least you accepted that you are a shameless oaf.
Re: INEC Uploads Blurry Results Sheets On Portal by Cromagnon: 6:57am On Mar 01, 2023
AsapTeddy:

Mumu..

So hooliganism, ballot snatching, thuggery and intimidation na structure?

structure wins elections not wishful dreams

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Aminu Tambuwal Sacks All Commissioners Ahead Of His Defection To PDP / Picture Of Adams Oshiomhole And Rochas Okorocha In Aso Rock (Caption It) / Anambra Couple With Triplet Cry For Help, Govt Offers N2k, Bag Of Rice, Dettol

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.