Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,309 members, 7,867,809 topics. Date: Saturday, 22 June 2024 at 02:17 AM

Tinubu Floors Atiku, Obi In 12 Oyo LGs - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu Floors Atiku, Obi In 12 Oyo LGs (54201 Views)

2023 Presidential: Peter Obi Floors Atiku, Tinubu, Kwankwaso In Anambra / Tinubu Floors Atiku, Peter Obi In 3 LGAs In Rivers / Oyo LGs: Malami's Intervention Rejected By Oyo State Government (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu Floors Atiku, Obi In 12 Oyo LGs by Mamayam: 5:50pm On Feb 26, 2023
Nazgul:
Peter Obi would get 25% here.
nah, he didn't.
Re: Tinubu Floors Atiku, Obi In 12 Oyo LGs by badBADbichh(f): 5:51pm On Feb 26, 2023
akakurukukaku:

Leave and go to jail in another country for drug pushing. That is what you guys know how to do best. Bring bad name to Nigeria.

Is that what your mommy did?
Eyaa sorry ko
Re: Tinubu Floors Atiku, Obi In 12 Oyo LGs by shegra58: 5:53pm On Feb 26, 2023
meglith1:

https://punchng.com/tinubu-floors-atiku-obi-in-12-oyo-lgs/
we no go gree
Southwest is obidient grin grin

I told them that on election day una go know the meaning of Yoruba
Re: Tinubu Floors Atiku, Obi In 12 Oyo LGs by Omoawoke: 5:54pm On Feb 26, 2023
umarsule885:
. Boss this comment is the funniest comment in the history of nairaland 😂😂😂

Dem.go learn by force

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Floors Atiku, Obi In 12 Oyo LGs by eyinjuege: 5:54pm On Feb 26, 2023
This election is one that is very unpredictable.
Who will win now? cheesy
Re: Tinubu Floors Atiku, Obi In 12 Oyo LGs by akakurukukaku(m): 5:55pm On Feb 26, 2023
StrongAlphMale:

Most of those results there was manipulated by APC

It's good na. Is it not good? Nobody wants Obi in that's is why the mobilize to manipulate it
Re: Tinubu Floors Atiku, Obi In 12 Oyo LGs by shegra58: 5:55pm On Feb 26, 2023
DKM123:
The whole world knows that Thieefnubu was beaten black and blue by Atiku and the same Peter Obi that he arrogantly bragged that "his name is not worth mentioning" in his campaigns.. INEC and APC can change the results but the people called out the TRUE results yesterday

Thieefnubu undermined the voice of the PEOPLE and confidently believed his looted money, rigging, snatching of ballots boxes, intimidation and harrassment of legitimate voters will automatically make him win everywhere....

If only he knew that the people's voice and not his blood money was what really mattered. He can rig and be declared the fraudulent winner but deep in his heart he will always know the people rejected him...

It's a shame that he refused to stand MAN TO MAN WITH OBI without using his miscreants. OVERRATED crooked politician.
e pain am grin grin
Re: Tinubu Floors Atiku, Obi In 12 Oyo LGs by Nobody: 5:56pm On Feb 26, 2023
Obidients don't know that they were the ones who propagate Tinubu more. Once someone is getting too much attack for something that happened just anywhere, such person is bound to get sympathy gestures from the neutrals. All these balablu you were saying is helping Tinubu more than you know

3 Likes

Re: Tinubu Floors Atiku, Obi In 12 Oyo LGs by SirLakes: 5:57pm On Feb 26, 2023
Ibarapa still vote APC...... grin grin grin grin

Fulani will wipe them and that druggie with not speak a word as he has done for the past 7 years grin angry

Waiting for their tears to roll grin
Re: Tinubu Floors Atiku, Obi In 12 Oyo LGs by Greenfusion: 5:57pm On Feb 26, 2023
Tinubu should not be struggling south west with pdp n LP.... that's hus strong hold
Re: Tinubu Floors Atiku, Obi In 12 Oyo LGs by surgical: 5:58pm On Feb 26, 2023
Mwabi:
When we are telling them structure is very important they are busy insulting people. Look at what is happening Atiku won osun because of structure and getting at least 25 percent in ekiti , ondo and Oyo.
His greatest undoing was the useless national chairman of his party , he should have look for a way of fielding candidates a cross the country ,LP did well in places they have candidates
Re: Tinubu Floors Atiku, Obi In 12 Oyo LGs by BJanta: 5:59pm On Feb 26, 2023
LegendHero:
It is expected.

What I need to see is the Northern votes. All this SW they keep releasing don tire me.

The presidential candidate of the All Progressives Congress (APC), Bola Tinubu, has won six out of the seven local government areas of Katsina State already collated.

The results of Saturday’s election have so far been announced in the seven local government areas.

There are 34 local government areas in the state.

The collation of results is being conducted by the Independent National Electoral Commission collation centre in Katsina.

Mr Tinubu has polled a total of 82,332 votes across the six local government areas which he has won so far.

His closes rival, Atiku Abubakar of the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP), has polled 69,175, with Rabiu Kwankwaso of the New Nigeria Peoples Party (NNPP) coming behind him with a total of 8,629 votes. Mr Tinubu, however, won Matazu LGA with 12,008 ahead of Atiku who got 9,644 and Mr Kwankwaso who polled 415.

In Kaita LGA, APC got 14,595, PDP 11,793 and NNPP 799.

In Musawa LGA, APC got 14,360, PDP 10,603 and NNPP 2,033.

In Ingawa, APC topped with 12,315, PDP 12,152 and NNPP 3,388.

In Charanci, APC got 12,779, Atiku 8,020 and NNPP 609.

In Dutsi, APC polled 9,258 votes, PDP 8,074 and NNPP 289.

Results collation is ongoing

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Floors Atiku, Obi In 12 Oyo LGs by Karlman: 6:00pm On Feb 26, 2023
Asagna1:

And Obi will also win south east which is also expected. Then Tinubu and Atiku will share Northern vote. Cuz Obi can’t win any state in the North
I am sure suleja is not in the north likewise jos
Re: Tinubu Floors Atiku, Obi In 12 Oyo LGs by kelvindj98: 6:00pm On Feb 26, 2023
Samueltemi337:
So people actually leave their house go vote APC
Na wa o
some people actually deserve to suffer
Na ur suffer?
Re: Tinubu Floors Atiku, Obi In 12 Oyo LGs by BJanta: 6:00pm On Feb 26, 2023
Olarewaju89:
grin

Obi is a winner.

We don't want old cargo again.

Say Obi say Datti grin

After the election , abi?
Re: Tinubu Floors Atiku, Obi In 12 Oyo LGs by BeardedmeatR(m): 6:00pm On Feb 26, 2023
VoteTinubu2023:
Labour Party will not get 25% in Oyo state.

President Bola Ahmed Tinubu. Congratulations sir.
Labor party is surely getting it from these results so far.

Did you envisage they would get up to 10 votes?
Re: Tinubu Floors Atiku, Obi In 12 Oyo LGs by drlateef: 6:01pm On Feb 26, 2023
Olarewaju89:
grin

Obi is a winner.

We don't want old cargo again.

Say Obi say Datti grin

You are sounding like a Chelsea fan right now. Is it hard for you to face reality?

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Floors Atiku, Obi In 12 Oyo LGs by Karlman: 6:01pm On Feb 26, 2023
shinealight:

Oyo State is supposed to be under a PDP government, remember?
Seyi Makinde will surely defect to APC after winning his second term.
You can take that to the Bank!
There is nothing to take to any bank as yorubas will vote even for a dead tribes man.
Re: Tinubu Floors Atiku, Obi In 12 Oyo LGs by shinealight(m): 6:02pm On Feb 26, 2023
badBADbichh:
Looking like I'll spend another 8yrs being ashamed of my president.
Better to leave this country for una...

Good bye, my friend. Don’t come back soon o. You would not be missed at all…..more space for serious-minded people in our country.
You'll surely get one of the slave jobs reserved for niggers from sh!thole countries! grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu Floors Atiku, Obi In 12 Oyo LGs by drlateef: 6:02pm On Feb 26, 2023
Samueltemi337:
Na wa o

You sound like a caveman who is just seeing modernity.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Floors Atiku, Obi In 12 Oyo LGs by Chochovini: 6:03pm On Feb 26, 2023
Samueltemi337:
Na wa o
. Beats my imagination too. And to think that with all what we Nigerians went through these past 8yrs yet some people could still go out enmass to vote thesame APC?
SMH!
Re: Tinubu Floors Atiku, Obi In 12 Oyo LGs by kernniejay(m): 6:03pm On Feb 26, 2023
j:
Looking like I'll spend another 8yrs being ashamed of my president.
Better to leave this country for una...
Very funny but could be true. Nigerians are very rugged, suffer no dey tire them.
Re: Tinubu Floors Atiku, Obi In 12 Oyo LGs by BeardedmeatR(m): 6:03pm On Feb 26, 2023
Nazgul:
Peter Obi would get 25% here.
Wella!

Oyo people are..

L.. Lovely

P.. People
Re: Tinubu Floors Atiku, Obi In 12 Oyo LGs by Asagna1(m): 6:03pm On Feb 26, 2023
Karlman:

I am sure suleja is not in the north likewise jos

You need to start studying boss. Suleja is just a lga in Niger state dominated by Christians community. We’re now counting state won not Lga won
Re: Tinubu Floors Atiku, Obi In 12 Oyo LGs by gideonvalor98(m): 6:04pm On Feb 26, 2023
Viicfuntop:
At this point, it’s evident that rigging is taking place🥺

Guys, if you want to buy pupuru flour, please send me a message on WhatsApp(no from profile). Thank you

I enjoy this pupuru with my guys from ikale side in the uni back then.

Ps: you look good...I'm sure pupuru from you will be sweeter
Re: Tinubu Floors Atiku, Obi In 12 Oyo LGs by Gaabasky: 6:04pm On Feb 26, 2023
Tinubu sure hope though it's very unfortunate is the vote from the North. Yoruba states are full of disappointment
Re: Tinubu Floors Atiku, Obi In 12 Oyo LGs by BeardedmeatR(m): 6:05pm On Feb 26, 2023
Solocoin:
Oyo is West and it's possible. When he floor Obi in South East and South South that is when you can talk.
But he didn't do badly in that list. 25% in the bag.
Re: Tinubu Floors Atiku, Obi In 12 Oyo LGs by shinealight(m): 6:07pm On Feb 26, 2023
Karlman:

There is nothing to take to any bank as yorubas will vote even for a dead tribes man.

One for all, ALL for One! What a unique and homogenous race of people!! cool cool

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Floors Atiku, Obi In 12 Oyo LGs by placeofallure(f): 6:09pm On Feb 26, 2023
michaelbelgium:

I am telling you....some Nigerians deserve to suffer till death

What do you deserve till death jare?
Re: Tinubu Floors Atiku, Obi In 12 Oyo LGs by leisuretym: 6:11pm On Feb 26, 2023
Viicfuntop:
At this point, it’s evident that rigging is taking place🥺

Guys, if you want to buy pupuru flour, please send me a message on WhatsApp(no from profile). Thank you
your number linked to your nin is here and you are even selling pupuru , and you said rigging is going On , huh?

Ok I want to buy pupuru, where is your house?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

COVID-19: Kano Has 10,000 Mosques But Only 25 Hospitals - Reno Omokri / Divine Momoh Shows Her Swimming Skills To Buratai, Dalung, Others (Pics) / Femi Fani-kayode Reacts To Kemi Adeosun's Forged NYSC Certificate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.