Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,125 members, 7,860,057 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 02:24 AM

Tinubu Floors Atiku, Obi In 12 Oyo LGs - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu Floors Atiku, Obi In 12 Oyo LGs (54192 Views)

2023 Presidential: Peter Obi Floors Atiku, Tinubu, Kwankwaso In Anambra / Tinubu Floors Atiku, Peter Obi In 3 LGAs In Rivers / Oyo LGs: Malami's Intervention Rejected By Oyo State Government (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu Floors Atiku, Obi In 12 Oyo LGs by Karlman: 6:13pm On Feb 26, 2023
shinealight:

One for all, ALL for One! What a unique and homogenous race of people!!
Such you are that have blinded your lot to justice and sense of right, replacing mediocrity for excellence where people would rather die suffering than let another put things right and set them free.
I have never seen a people more deluded.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Floors Atiku, Obi In 12 Oyo LGs by Inosky: 6:14pm On Feb 26, 2023
badBADbichh:
Looking like I'll spend another 8yrs being ashamed of my president.
Better to leave this country for una...

I swear.
Useless set if people we have in Nigeria.
Re: Tinubu Floors Atiku, Obi In 12 Oyo LGs by Mwabi: 6:16pm On Feb 26, 2023
surgical:
His greatest undoing was the useless national chairman of his party , he should have look for a way of fielding candidates a cross the country ,LP did well in places they have candidates
hmm let me tell you something they even trying in SW but in the core north hmm I am speechless
Re: Tinubu Floors Atiku, Obi In 12 Oyo LGs by homegirl1: 6:19pm On Feb 26, 2023
LegendHero:
It is expected.

What I need to see is the Northern votes. All this SW they keep releasing don tire me.

Unfortunately nothing dey North. The turn out was so poor
Re: Tinubu Floors Atiku, Obi In 12 Oyo LGs by shinealight(m): 6:23pm On Feb 26, 2023
Karlman:

Such you are that have blinded your lot to justice and sense of right, replacing mediocrity for excellence where people would rather die suffering than let another put things right and set them free.
I have never seen a people more deluded.

If you live in Nigeria, I bet you live in Abuja or Lagos….among the deluded but most accommodating people in Nigeria!
I wonder who is more deluded and blinded to reality! undecided undecided
Re: Tinubu Floors Atiku, Obi In 12 Oyo LGs by placeofallure(f): 6:26pm On Feb 26, 2023
Praktikals:

No wonder people say Obi attracts the least intelligent Nigerians. Did Obi get 25% of the figures above?

I've been wondering how to best capture my thoughts in words! Thank you for helping out... Wow! Obi attracts the least intelligent Nigerians... Hmmmn! Deep!

Little wonder...they can't comprehend, they're never objective and they whine at every mosquito or cockroach that passes. Very immature set of people.

So imbecilic, infantile and delusional in their reasoning.

Obi-dunces, E Pele o. Eda o le wa ki ti e ma ba o. Tiyin ti ba yin grin

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Floors Atiku, Obi In 12 Oyo LGs by Viicfuntop(f): 6:28pm On Feb 26, 2023
leisuretym:
your number linked to your nin is here and you are even selling pupuru , and you said rigging is going On , huh?

Ok I want to buy pupuru, where is your house?

It’s only for WhatsApp. You can’t call it either and it’s definitely not linked to my whatsap. If you do want to buy, do send a WhatsApp message. I don’t have a location
Re: Tinubu Floors Atiku, Obi In 12 Oyo LGs by leisuretym: 6:29pm On Feb 26, 2023
Viicfuntop:

It’s only for WhatsApp. You can’t call it either and it’s definitely not linked to my whatsap. If you do want to buy, do send a WhatsApp message. I don’t have a location

Why
Re: Tinubu Floors Atiku, Obi In 12 Oyo LGs by Viicfuntop(f): 6:29pm On Feb 26, 2023
gideonvalor98:

I enjoy this pupuru with my guys from ikale side in the uni back then.

Ps: you look good...I'm sure pupuru from you will be sweeter

Lol. Thank you. Do message if you want to buy
Re: Tinubu Floors Atiku, Obi In 12 Oyo LGs by Viicfuntop(f): 6:30pm On Feb 26, 2023
leisuretym:

Why

It’s strictly a business line
Re: Tinubu Floors Atiku, Obi In 12 Oyo LGs by badBADbichh(f): 6:31pm On Feb 26, 2023
shinealight:

Good bye, my friend. Don’t come back soon o. You would not be missed at all…..more space for serious-minded people in our country.
You'll surely get one of the slave jobs reserved for niggers from sh!thole countries! grin grin grin

At least I'll be safe and happy.
You can be the niggest in your country. Enjoy!

Re: Tinubu Floors Atiku, Obi In 12 Oyo LGs by femisplash: 6:39pm On Feb 26, 2023
Viicfuntop:

LOl. Does your mother sleep with animals for the pleasure of Somali men to feed you? Ancient fool
I can't go low with a cheap bitch, i've got standards.
Re: Tinubu Floors Atiku, Obi In 12 Oyo LGs by shinealight(m): 6:40pm On Feb 26, 2023
badBADbichh:

At least I'll be safe and happy.
You can be the niggest in your country. Enjoy!

Better to be that amongst my own people where it was deemed appropriate for me to incarnate for necessary spiritual maturing than to run elsewhere and be a shoe-shiner and footmat with Zero prospect of attaining your life’s purpose. What a waste of life…..pitiful. undecided undecided
Re: Tinubu Floors Atiku, Obi In 12 Oyo LGs by IJEYdiamond(f): 6:43pm On Feb 26, 2023
Samueltemi337:
So people actually leave their house go vote APC
Na wa o
some people actually deserve to suffer

As in open eye... vote suffer.... wetin remain for hellfire nah.....
Re: Tinubu Floors Atiku, Obi In 12 Oyo LGs by Lukgaf(m): 6:44pm On Feb 26, 2023
We no dey carry last
Re: Tinubu Floors Atiku, Obi In 12 Oyo LGs by bankulizer: 6:45pm On Feb 26, 2023
Samueltemi337:
So people actually leave their house go vote APC
Na wa o
some people actually deserve to suffer

Na you and your entire generation go suffer. I come your house come beg for food or I tell you say me and my family Dey suffer. You must be very stupid. Daft human being. Let people vote their choice.
Re: Tinubu Floors Atiku, Obi In 12 Oyo LGs by badBADbichh(f): 6:45pm On Feb 26, 2023
shinealight:

Better to be that amongst my own people where it was deemed appropriate for me to incarnate for necessary spiritual maturing than to run elsewhere and be a shoe-shiner and footmat with Zero prospect of attaining your life’s purpose. What a waste of life…..pitiful. undecided undecided

Re: Tinubu Floors Atiku, Obi In 12 Oyo LGs by shinealight(m): 6:48pm On Feb 26, 2023
badBADbichh:

Typical juvenile delinquent.….empty skull. cool cool
Re: Tinubu Floors Atiku, Obi In 12 Oyo LGs by badBADbichh(f): 6:53pm On Feb 26, 2023
shinealight:

Typical juvenile delinquent.….empty skull. cool cool

Hahaa e pain am

Re: Tinubu Floors Atiku, Obi In 12 Oyo LGs by ibkayee(f): 6:57pm On Feb 26, 2023
Thought Obi would’ve done a bit better in Oyo
Re: Tinubu Floors Atiku, Obi In 12 Oyo LGs by Viicfuntop(f): 7:00pm On Feb 26, 2023
femisplash:

I can't go low with a cheap bitch, i've got standards.

😂 and you have been having this back and forth with me. Cheap bitchh😂😂😂. Is it from that ijesha hut you’re typing from. Have you eaten today? I Hope Tinubu paid you very well for snatching ballot box because you can’t be on his team of intellectuals. Shameless fool. At least if Tinubu wins, you have owomida job for the next four years. Bloody foool
Re: Tinubu Floors Atiku, Obi In 12 Oyo LGs by Karlman: 7:06pm On Feb 26, 2023
shinealight:

If you live in Nigeria, I bet you live in Abuja or Lagos….among the deluded but most accommodating people in Nigeria!
I wonder who is more deluded and blinded to reality! undecided undecided
It is that height of delusion to the extent of thinking you are accommodating your fellow country man/woman who is neither being sheltered in your house or been fed by you, who probably is a landlord housing your lot and collecting his rent in a free country, or leaving and paying his rent in your house like others in his own country...such thoughts as you harbour is as bad as delusional grandeur can ever get.
Re: Tinubu Floors Atiku, Obi In 12 Oyo LGs by shinealight(m): 7:12pm On Feb 26, 2023
Karlman:

It is that height of delusion to the extent of thinking you are accommodating your fellow country man/woman who is neither being sheltered in your house or been fed by you, who probably is a landlord housing your lot and collecting his rent in a free country, or leaving and paying his rent in your house like others in his own country...such thoughts as you harbour is as bad as delusional grandeur can ever get.

Load of trash! Maybe you managed to get into Zimbabwe at last and now have some ramshackle place you’re letting to fellow scavengers. Get off your high horse, my friend….we’re not impressed! undecided undecided
Re: Tinubu Floors Atiku, Obi In 12 Oyo LGs by femisplash: 7:29pm On Feb 26, 2023
Viicfuntop:

😂 and you have been having this back and forth with me. Cheap bitchh😂😂😂. Is it from that ijesha hut you’re typing from. Have you eaten today? I Hope Tinubu paid you very well for snatching ballot box because you can’t be on his team of intellectuals. Shameless fool. At least if Tinubu wins, you have owomida job for the next four years. Bloody foool
bitch, trust me, I'm way beyond your league. You're cheap and hungry. we knowthe real thing you're advertising here, your dog food is just a mere cover up.
Re: Tinubu Floors Atiku, Obi In 12 Oyo LGs by Wildkat02: 7:50pm On Feb 26, 2023
Omoawoke:
angry

Una no go dey mock person whey una suppose go learn politics 101 from. After this election, you will go and beg Tinubu and say daddy, Master Tee, pls teach us kongfu

Nevertheless, I must agree that LP is becoming a force to reckon with,
They should consider a strong northern allegiance, possible nnpp and they will make a strong team 2027

As for this election, it is all over

Learn election thuggery u mean?
Re: Tinubu Floors Atiku, Obi In 12 Oyo LGs by Viicfuntop(f): 7:55pm On Feb 26, 2023
femisplash:

bitch, trust me, I'm way beyond your league. You're cheap and hungry. we knowthe real thing you're advertising here, your dog food is just a mere cover up.

😂🤣. Guy, shut your stupiddd mouth. Guy, in terms of education, job and any other area in life, you’re not even close. I have been on Nairaland for 7 years plus. Anybody that said I have taken things beyond Nairaland, should bring out evidence. They have my permission. Look at this idiot. You think because we are on the same platform, we are the same. Ode no gbogbo family e.

Look at this slowpoke. People are starting businesses for security. If you read, you will know. Apart from sleeping at baba ijebu’s house, what can you say you do for a living. Shameless agbero. Your mother should have left you at the pit She gave birth to you. Maybe she even did. Bloody idiiot
Re: Tinubu Floors Atiku, Obi In 12 Oyo LGs by femisplash: 8:25pm On Feb 26, 2023
Viicfuntop:

😂🤣. Guy, shut your stupiddd mouth. Guy, in terms of education, job and any other area in life, you’re not even close. I have been on Nairaland for 7 years plus. Anybody that said I have taken things beyond Nairaland, should bring out evidence. They have my permission. Look at this idiot. You think because we are on the same platform, we are the same. Ode no gbogbo family e.

Look at this slowpoke. People are starting businesses for security. If you read, you will know. Apart from sleeping at baba ijebu’s house, what can you say you do for a living. Shameless agbero. Your mother should have left you at the pit She gave birth to you. Maybe she even did. Bloody idiiot
Cry from now till forever, I won't roll with a she-goat. I can transform you from hawking dog food into real business, they call me femisplash for a reason but you have proved that you really belong in the gutters.
Re: Tinubu Floors Atiku, Obi In 12 Oyo LGs by Viicfuntop(f): 8:38pm On Feb 26, 2023
femisplash:

Cry from now till forever, I won't roll with a she-goat. I can transform you from hawking dog food into real business, they call me femisplash for a reason but you have proved that you really belong in the gutters.

Will you keep shut😏. See who is calling someone gutter. Ogbomosho goat
Re: Tinubu Floors Atiku, Obi In 12 Oyo LGs by Lexicon123: 8:44pm On Feb 26, 2023
meglith1:

https://punchng.com/tinubu-floors-atiku-obi-in-12-oyo-lgs/
these guys be lying small small na! So was the IU results with very jubilant youths fake? If that’s correct, are we saying all the other PU, wards and LGA garnered less than 2k for LP. It cannot be well with anyone bent on destroying this nation this way!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Peter Obi's NEXT Shopping Centre Set To Open In Port Harcourt- Pics / Biafra: Kanu Apologises To Buhari, Jonathan, Igbo Elders / Deji Tinubu’s Last Tweet Before His Death

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.