Stats: 3,151,625 members, 7,813,054 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 05:49 AM

Tinubu Electorally Massacred Atiku In Kano - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu Electorally Massacred Atiku In Kano (8973 Views)

Is Datti Ahmed Electorally Relevant To Obi? / Ajimobi Lost Electorally Due To His Loyalty To Tinubu - Aregbesola / 157 Soldiers Massacred Same Day Service Chiefs Were At APC Rally - Reno (2) (3) (4)

Re: Tinubu Electorally Massacred Atiku In Kano by Morgan9(m): 6:32pm On Feb 26, 2023
I think people should stop complaining. Let’s do end sars part 2. This time with guns.
Re: Tinubu Electorally Massacred Atiku In Kano by izombie(m): 6:32pm On Feb 26, 2023
Thank you kwankwaso. Those votes of yours would've gone to tinubu or atiku. Thank you for reducing thier margins
Re: Tinubu Electorally Massacred Atiku In Kano by garfield1: 6:35pm On Feb 26, 2023
dustmalik:

How is APC doing in Cross River and Akwa Ibom in the presidential election?

Out of 4 lgas released in aks,pdp has 25,000.apc 20,000.for crs,presidential polls aren't out but apc has almost won one senate.ayade will get 25%
Re: Tinubu Electorally Massacred Atiku In Kano by dustmalik: 6:38pm On Feb 26, 2023
garfield1:

Out of 4 lgas released in aks,pdp has 25,000.apc 20,000.for crs,presidential polls aren't out but apc has almost won one senate.ayade will get 25%
🙏🙏

My worry is that, the numbers from SS and SE are not even coming yet and might change things drastically against APC.

Given the above fact, I am not seeing a clear path to victory
Re: Tinubu Electorally Massacred Atiku In Kano by amuwo1980: 6:41pm On Feb 26, 2023
Hollygrail:
God bless Ganduje. We never expect APC to win Kano but to gather a reasonable number of votes. APC has done well in Kano, the over cut they gave PDP is enough to cover for Atiku's lead in the NE zone.

Victory is sure for Asiwaju BAT.
Really u never expected what ? Your famous kardasians ur wannabe educated bros have been mouthing up and about
Re: Tinubu Electorally Massacred Atiku In Kano by drlateef: 6:43pm On Feb 26, 2023
Alphagan:

The comparison is between Atiku and Tinubu, Kwankwso vote is a waste of effort.

Not really, he will grab senate and reps seats.
Re: Tinubu Electorally Massacred Atiku In Kano by Philistine(m): 6:48pm On Feb 26, 2023
Taba21:

And Ipob are expecting to lead according to them
Dumbo! Do you have to quote the whole Article?
Re: Tinubu Electorally Massacred Atiku In Kano by garfield1: 6:49pm On Feb 26, 2023
dustmalik:

🙏🙏

My worry is that, the numbers from SS and SE are not even coming yet and might change things drastically against APC.

Given the above fact, I am not seeing a clear path to victory

Ss turnout is low.ebonyi turnout is high but has just 13 lgas.imo turnout is poor same as abia.am only afraid of anambra
Re: Tinubu Electorally Massacred Atiku In Kano by GeneralPula: 7:00pm On Feb 26, 2023
Hollygrail:
God bless Ganduje. We never expect APC to win Kano but to gather a reasonable number of votes. APC has done well in Kano, the over cut they gave PDP is enough to cover for Atiku's lead in the NE zone.

Victory is sure for Asiwaju BAT.

Exactly..

His votes con pass Atiku by far..
Re: Tinubu Electorally Massacred Atiku In Kano by basilo102: 7:03pm On Feb 26, 2023
Very low numbers for APC in Kano. Thanks to Kwankwaso
Re: Tinubu Electorally Massacred Atiku In Kano by GeneralPula: 7:04pm On Feb 26, 2023
Heavensent01:
not an interesting outing for me, APC both in state and federal are incumbent

If Tinubu was Buhari, the likes of Kwankwaso would have been invited to asorock and given a sweet watering mouth post hence put him in their ring

If Tinubu win, he should just redress APC party structure because Buhari integrity scamming talk damaged a lot of things

APC should be getting 60-65% in Kano and not the other way round

Obi without incumbency even pull weight, Buhari is a disgrace to Democratic settings

I feel you bro..

But The population of this year’s voters is so low..

See what Pdp pulled in last elections compare to this..

But I feel you, he would..
Re: Tinubu Electorally Massacred Atiku In Kano by Taba21: 7:04pm On Feb 26, 2023
Philistine:

Dumbo! Do you have to quote the whole Article?

Thank God you know that you're cursed from generation till generations.
Re: Tinubu Electorally Massacred Atiku In Kano by Moh247: 7:07pm On Feb 26, 2023
Kwankwaso and Obi really tried for Tinubu

Re: Tinubu Electorally Massacred Atiku In Kano by DoTheNeedful: 7:14pm On Feb 26, 2023
GentleChief:

Obi that won the whole South East and South South?

And has sent so many now to Senate and House of Reps?

Should retire for Kano President?

Do you know The likes of Orji Kalu, TA Orji, Okorocha, Enugu Governor are not going back to the senate because of Obi?

And he should deputize a mallam from Kano?

If Obi agreed to deputize Kano President, do you think people would have voted for him? undecided undecided

Why are you thinking like a Northern slave? Why can't Kwankwanso deputize Obi. As it stands, Obi is having more votes than Kwankwanso overall. Why must people like you always make a Southerner a second fiddle to a Northerner even if the Northerner is a paper weight.

The power of a president is enormous and a VP has no real power. You want a Southerner to come to the table with 6 million votes and be doing "yes sir" to a Northerner that brought 2 million? Please rid yourself of slave mentality. undecided
Re: Tinubu Electorally Massacred Atiku In Kano by GentleChief: 7:38pm On Feb 26, 2023
DoTheNeedful:

Why are you thinking like a Northern slave? Why can't Kwankwanso deputize Obi. As it stands, Obi is having more votes than Kwankwanso overall. Why must people like you always make a Southerner a second fiddle to a Northerner even if the Northerner is a paper weight.

The power of a president is enormous and a VP has no real power. You want a Southerner to come to the table with 6 million votes and be doing "yes sir" to a Northerner that brought 2 million? Please rid yourself of slave mentality. undecided

Oga are you sure you should be quoting me? undecided

Did you read my comment and who I quoted? Because we are saying same thing undecided
Re: Tinubu Electorally Massacred Atiku In Kano by Legal001: 7:39pm On Feb 26, 2023
Thank you Kwankwanso for blocking PDAPC in Kano
Re: Tinubu Electorally Massacred Atiku In Kano by GentleChief: 7:43pm On Feb 26, 2023
VIKTO83:
Obistopped OUK?
Iñuru kai-kai.
He couldn't stop Nkwonta even.

Yes he should have deputized Kwankwaso. It would have brought him closer to be president. It would have brought presidency of the Igbos to a nearer future. Politics is about strategy. Yes he may win south south and South East but d number can't be compared to the control obi would have brought from the northern number.
Study politics again if possible.

Una be mumu oo. Which useless strategy? If that strategy you are saying is true, why are Yorubas battling it out to succeed Buhari after Slaving for 8 years?

Shouldn't they get the Presidency on a platter of gold then since they even have Buhari who controls numbers? You mumu people are only about your pockets and what comes to it. We know and understand.

But please remove the Igbo nation from your mouth. Our destiny is bigger than Nigeria.

Lets even assume that Obi agreed to deputize Kwankwaso, what do you think happens in 2031? Don't you know that Kwankwanso will support his Fulani brother to succeed?

Just as Buhari is supporting Atiku? Or you want it spelt out for you?
Re: Tinubu Electorally Massacred Atiku In Kano by DoTheNeedful: 7:49pm On Feb 26, 2023
GentleChief:

Oga are you sure you should be quoting me? undecided

Did you read my comment and who I quoted? Because we are saying same thing undecided

Apologies if I misread your post.
Re: Tinubu Electorally Massacred Atiku In Kano by Miee: 8:06pm On Feb 26, 2023

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-G2Zz2aFY6k

Do you think the new generation of the Toyota Land Cruiser (LC300) will keep up with the impression left by its predecessor?
Re: Tinubu Electorally Massacred Atiku In Kano by Mfetenang: 8:26pm On Feb 26, 2023
OmoFiditi:

He cannot mathematically cancel OBI's wins in the SE and SS, Rivers and Lagos, NC, if he is not monopolizing Core northern votes.

Of course RMK and Atiku are not letting him monopolize northern votes. He clearly can't win.
Re: Tinubu Electorally Massacred Atiku In Kano by Mfetenang: 8:27pm On Feb 26, 2023
Did Obi win Lagos and Rivers? grin grin
Re: Tinubu Electorally Massacred Atiku In Kano by SleekyP(m): 8:32pm On Feb 26, 2023
Thank you Gandollar grin grin

PDP Vows To Dislodge ACN From Southwest. Dream Of The Century! / As A Condition For Vaccination Shiites Demand Zakzaky’s Release / Malami: Buhari Won't Sign Electoral Bill If Amended For Selfish Reasons