Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,109 members, 7,842,209 topics. Date: Monday, 27 May 2024 at 11:45 PM

Please Help A Brother - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Please Help A Brother (494 Views)

My Ex Want Me To Disflower Her, Should I? advice a brother / Please Help A Nairalander / Pls Help A Nairalander.... Help Save A Life (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Help A Brother by samuelotalu: 5:30pm On Feb 26, 2023
good day my fellow nairalanders, i am really sorry to do this and i appologise to those who might find this offensive, it not my intention to do this but it as a result of my condition. i have been finding it hard to feed due to my inability to get a job, i have not been able to feed since yesterday. i would like to appeal to a nairalander to help me out with just 1k to feed.
Re: Please Help A Brother by Bornbiafra: 5:31pm On Feb 26, 2023
Ask Atiku you voted

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Please Help A Brother by samuelotalu: 5:35pm On Feb 26, 2023
Bornbiafra:
Ask Atiku you voted
sir i dint even vote in this election
Re: Please Help A Brother by Tinububalls: 5:37pm On Feb 26, 2023
samuelotalu:
good day my fellow nairalanders, i am really sorry to do this and i appologise to those who might find this offensive, it not my intention to do this but it as a result of my condition. i have been finding it hard to feed due to my inability to get a job, i have not been able to feed since yesterday. i would like to appeal to a nairalander to help me out with just 1k to feed.
Fool direct it to the thief you just voted for.
Don't disturb our peace again.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Please Help A Brother by samuelotalu: 5:39pm On Feb 26, 2023
Tinububalls:

Fool direct it to the thief you just voted for.
Don't disturb our peace again.
sir i dont even own a pvc
Re: Please Help A Brother by Tinububalls: 5:43pm On Feb 26, 2023
samuelotalu:
sir i dont even own a pvc
Mr man go to Lagos and beg Asiwanju don't disturb us.
Get out.

1 Like

Re: Please Help A Brother by Bornbiafra: 5:47pm On Feb 26, 2023
samuelotalu:
sir i dint even vote in this election
then you are not worth given anything..
Re: Please Help A Brother by Nobadenergy: 5:59pm On Feb 26, 2023
Paste your account info.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Please Help A Brother by samuelotalu: 6:05pm On Feb 26, 2023
Nobadenergy:
Paste your account info.
2079188245 samuel otalu UBA , thank you sir
Re: Please Help A Brother by samuelotalu: 9:33am On Feb 27, 2023
Nobadenergy:
Paste your account info.
seen thank you very much sir
Re: Please Help A Brother by czebich: 11:26am On Feb 27, 2023
If your brother is looking to enhance the appearance of his buttocks, a Vacuum Butt Lift treatment can be an excellent solution. The treatment is a non-invasive and painless procedure that uses suction cups to create a vacuum effect that stimulates blood flow and collagen production in the buttocks area.

The benefits of Vacuum Butt Lift treatment are numerous. The treatment can help to tone and firm the buttocks, giving them a more shapely and attractive appearance. It can also help to reduce the appearance of cellulite and stretch marks, improving the overall texture and tone of the skin.

One of the most significant benefits of Vacuum Butt Lift treatment is that it is a safe and effective alternative to invasive surgical procedures such as butt implants or lifts. Unlike surgery, Vacuum Butt Lift treatment requires no incisions or anesthesia, and there is minimal downtime, so your brother can get back to his regular routine quickly.

Another advantage of Vacuum Butt Lift treatment is that it produces natural-looking results that enhance your brother's natural curves, rather than creating an artificial appearance. This can be especially important if your brother wants to avoid a fake or overdone look.

In conclusion, a Vacuum Butt Lift treatment can be an excellent option for your brother if he is looking to enhance the appearance of his buttocks. The treatment is safe, non-invasive, and produces natural-looking results that can improve his confidence and self-esteem. So, why not encourage him to book a consultation with a qualified provider and explore the benefits of Vacuum Butt Lift treatment today?
https://skincenter.nyc/services/vacuum-butt-lift/

(1) (Reply)

/ INEC Score For Manu's Game Today / So Man Go Just Put Woman For House Dey Feed 247

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.