Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,648 members, 7,827,392 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 11:22 AM

Breaking: Tinubu Defeat Obi & Atiku To Win Tai Local Government In Rivers State - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Breaking: Tinubu Defeat Obi & Atiku To Win Tai Local Government In Rivers State (5808 Views)

Judiciary Independence Caused Tinubu’s Defeat In US Court – Atiku / Like Ekiti, Can Tinubu Defeat Every Other Candidate? / Can Tinubu Defeat Atiku In South South And South East (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Breaking: Tinubu Defeat Obi & Atiku To Win Tai Local Government In Rivers State by LegendHero(m): 7:53pm On Feb 26, 2023
ruggedtimi:
LP will do that...see am a card carrying member of APC. No think say I dey talk out of sentiments.

Okay I wish LP the best in the court.
Re: Breaking: Tinubu Defeat Obi & Atiku To Win Tai Local Government In Rivers State by orion7: 7:57pm On Feb 26, 2023
Majesty7:

Keep it up. I will be the happiest man to shoot your scrotum
your father. You think I’m a keyboard warrior like you
Re: Breaking: Tinubu Defeat Obi & Atiku To Win Tai Local Government In Rivers State by blowjohn(m): 8:00pm On Feb 26, 2023
I tot they said atiku will deal with wike.

U people don't know that wike will even prefer obi to win than atiku
Re: Breaking: Tinubu Defeat Obi & Atiku To Win Tai Local Government In Rivers State by sreamsense: 8:00pm On Feb 26, 2023
Codepain:
Wike wike na God go punish you
Wike has seen beyond you in political matters, he knows obi can not win this election. Even if you give river result to obi, obi will still not win. And without result of rivers, Tinubu will still win because he has filled above all constitutional requirements. Leave Wike out of your problem, he has carried his state into ruling party now. APC will give special recognition to rivers now and Woke will get compensated. Soludo, Chimaroke and Arthur Eze warned you, but you didn't listen
Re: Breaking: Tinubu Defeat Obi & Atiku To Win Tai Local Government In Rivers State by Miee: 8:05pm On Feb 26, 2023

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-G2Zz2aFY6k

Do you think the new generation of the Toyota Land Cruiser (LC300) will keep up with the impression left by its predecessor?
Re: Breaking: Tinubu Defeat Obi & Atiku To Win Tai Local Government In Rivers State by SaiOba: 8:07pm On Feb 26, 2023
INEC will cancel this state election, maybe with that of Logo n Lagos of care isn't taken...

Rivers is a MUST.
Re: Breaking: Tinubu Defeat Obi & Atiku To Win Tai Local Government In Rivers State by Csami(m): 8:09pm On Feb 26, 2023
LegendHero:

Who rigged the election and what is your proof?

In Rivers state, Peter Obi will win some LG while Tinubu will won some LG.

Go and check Akwa Ibom result, Tinubu might even get more votes than Obi in that state as we speak.

Na only you SE'ners dey think say all tribe must vote 99% for one single candidate.

Oga abeg keep quiet!
In my polling unit yesterday, APC had 5 votes. The APC agent left and brought Wike boys plus policemen and they took the corps members plus ballot boxes. I’m sure by now the vote would be in favour of APC.

But no worry, RIVERS no be state wey mumu full. One man can’t suppress millions of people including his own people.
Re: Breaking: Tinubu Defeat Obi & Atiku To Win Tai Local Government In Rivers State by Nobody: 8:14pm On Feb 26, 2023
the election result in this tai lga might be a true reflection of what the people voted for on election day.
tai lga is a ogoni people. a minority tribe in rivers state. their leader magnus abe who is contesting for gorvornorship seat under sdp is pro tinubu. has asked his supporters which are mainly the ogonis to vote for tinubu. and nt as as a result of wike's influence. otherwise why could wike not influence port harcourt voters and other urban voters to vote against lp to the extent that lp won landslide in his very own polling unit?
that being said, peter obi wil still win rivers state with a significant margin.

1 Like

Re: Breaking: Tinubu Defeat Obi & Atiku To Win Tai Local Government In Rivers State by Mfetenang: 8:19pm On Feb 26, 2023
Wike the destroyer of IPOB,well done sir.
The incoming minister of Niger Delta affairs.
Re: Breaking: Tinubu Defeat Obi & Atiku To Win Tai Local Government In Rivers State by oyatz(m): 8:24pm On Feb 26, 2023
orion7:
Hmmmm inec wike whoever is involved in this madness wan start problem.

When E set these Yoruba keyboard warriors nobody go see. Una oo

But this won’t stand. Declares re-run in Riverss if you want peace. Don’t test us

This is Rivers State and not a Yoruba State, so nothing concern Yorubas with how the people of Rivers State voted.

ONLY the courts can cancel and order a re-run of an already announced result.
Re: Breaking: Tinubu Defeat Obi & Atiku To Win Tai Local Government In Rivers State by Majesty7: 8:32pm On Feb 26, 2023
orion7:
your father. You think I’m a keyboard warrior like you

Okay. Keep it up
Re: Breaking: Tinubu Defeat Obi & Atiku To Win Tai Local Government In Rivers State by marostan(m): 8:50pm On Feb 26, 2023
AfricanColumbus:
Registered voters - 74106
Total number PVC collected- 75495

Bogus figures
The figures dosen't correlate.
Re: Breaking: Tinubu Defeat Obi & Atiku To Win Tai Local Government In Rivers State by MartinCorridon: 9:09pm On Feb 26, 2023
Says a coward hiding under his mums bed

Them no born you well to try anything. In fact you're a bastard if you don't keep your word.

orion7:
Hmmmm inec wike whoever is involved in this madness wan start problem.

When E set these Yoruba keyboard warriors nobody go see. Una oo

But this won’t stand. Declares re-run in Riverss if you want peace. Don’t test us
Re: Breaking: Tinubu Defeat Obi & Atiku To Win Tai Local Government In Rivers State by jahsharon: 9:13pm On Feb 26, 2023
Jokerman:
Lol.

Wike rigging mechanism.

Who know Tinubu for Rivers state?

When he wrote 1.4M votes for Atikulation and Obituary in 2019, una no complain
Re: Breaking: Tinubu Defeat Obi & Atiku To Win Tai Local Government In Rivers State by AfricanColumbus: 9:50pm On Feb 26, 2023
marostan:

The figures dosen't correlate.

Malpractice
Re: Breaking: Tinubu Defeat Obi & Atiku To Win Tai Local Government In Rivers State by lilyheaven: 10:38pm On Feb 26, 2023
Hmmm, I thought my eyes was deceiving me.
74k registered,
While 75k collected voters card 😱
AfricanColumbus:
Registered voters - 74106

Total number PVC collected- 75495

Bogus figures

1 Like

Re: Breaking: Tinubu Defeat Obi & Atiku To Win Tai Local Government In Rivers State by marostan(m): 11:21pm On Feb 26, 2023
AfricanColumbus:

Malpractice
Crystal clear one. Smh!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

SERAP To Buhari: Publish Your Assets Declaration Form As You Leave Office / Gov. Daniels Cook Caught With 400 Million Naira / 2011: Never Field Women As Candidates, Group Warns

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.