Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,075 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:21 AM

My Husband & 1 (18+) - Literature (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / My Husband & 1 (18+) (24928 Views)

Keeping Up With The Chukwumas Vol.1 (18+) [Book 3 of Xav-Verse] [Completed] / Mara The Lesbian - Episode 1 (18+only) / My Life As A Secondary School Teacher Season 1»(18+)by Abayomi Oluwafaith (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Husband & 1 (18+) by royalguy123(m): 7:21am On Mar 26, 2023
Op,give us the real thing that will happen between Abbey and Mary the house wife
Wife,wife may God help us in our marriages !!!!!!!
Re: My Husband & 1 (18+) by jullyrosy(f): 11:01am On Mar 26, 2023
Omo...
Dis story is getting more and more interesting
Re: My Husband & 1 (18+) by Jozilinn: 5:14pm On Mar 26, 2023
I don't support this totally,y not leave the marriage and follow abbey I hope John doesn't end up killing both of them. John might be different in his own way of showing love but she could have just say him down to talk to him about somethings,and if he's still hardened by what she said and tries taking it out on her, she should just leave... period.
One man's meat is another man's poison, abbey might just be the devil himself as well.

4 Likes

Re: My Husband & 1 (18+) by frankwriter(m): 12:42am On Mar 27, 2023
Part 2 (Episode 16)

~ Mary's POV ~

Friday ***

“Are you sure this dress will fit me?” For the tenth time, I asked Comfort. I was at her apartment getting ready to go out. I did my makeup along with my hair which I pinned to the side. I liked having my locs loose, but out of my face, so I could see a dress I wasn’t sure I could fix.

The dress looked tiny compared to my small, skinny frame.
“Yes!” she yelled outside of the bathroom door. “Stop being scared to look hot and just put it on. I'm almost done with my hair.”

Following her advice, I put on the dress. It wasn’t as much of a struggle as I thought it would be. Instead, it slipped right on. After making sure I had it on, I turned toward the bathroom mirror.

Oh, my John would kill me if he saw me wearing this in public. It has a cutout bodycon; a slit dress that showed off my thigh, the tops of my breasts, and a bit of my stomach. It was snug, but it wasn’t constricting. Although I wasn’t used to wearing something as revealing as this, I did look nice. The dress clung to the figure I had, including my butt. I turned in the mirror, admiring myself.

I felt sexy.

I did one… once-over before exiting the bathroom. I found Comfort puffing out her fro' as I walked toward her room. When she heard my approach, she turned and then gasped. Her eyes widened at the sight of me.

“Girl, you look good!”
“Thank you,” I replied shyly. “And you too.”

Comfort was dressed in a trouser and a crop top that made her stand out. Her hair framed her face in ginger waves. She gave me a wink before she grabbed my hand, leading me out of the room.

We went into the kitchen where she let my hand go. I watched her as she went through her cabinets before pulling out a bottle of liquor.
The next thing she did was get two shot glasses. She dropped one before me before filing it up, doing the same for hers.

“To best friends!” she cheered, and we clinked glasses and then threw back the shots. The drink tasted like acid.

“Um, Comfort, what kind of drink is this?” I asked her wishing to get rid of the taste.

“I have no idea, but I know you don’t like the taste,” we laughed.

We had some time before leaving. We just took some time chatting and drinking. I had already told John days prior that I’d be going out. And I’ll most likely spend the night at Comfort's house. He acted as though he could care less. It hurt my feelings, but I just shrugged it off. I knew he was still mad at me.

No, I’m not going to kill the mood thinking about my husband. My marriage for that matter.

“So…..,” Comfort trailed off.
“So…. What?” I laughed.

“Did you tell your husband the truth?” And I thought I’d be the mood killer. I grabbed the bottle of liquor and poured myself a drink. I instantly threw back the shot before pouring myself another.

“Is that bad?” she asked.
I nodded.

“My husband isn’t talking to me,” I answered her question. Her brows raised in alarm.
“I'm sorry, Mary.”

“Me too. I don’t mean to dampen…”
“No, no…It's okay. It’s just a lot I know. It’s my fault for agreeing in the first place and then hiding the truth.”

“It takes two to make those choices. You said yes because he was pushing you to after what happened,” she placed a comforting hand on mine. Comfort wasn’t talking about my miscarriage since she had no idea I ever had one. No, she was talking about what caused it. If she knew everything that had happened, including my miscarriage, she would kill John. And I wouldn’t want to see her talk trash about my husband.

“You know what? Just forget everything!”
“Huh?” her outburst confused me.

“Tonight, you aren’t Maryjane. You’re Mary the hardest," she hailed me.
“Really?”

Comfort sighed. “You have one night to let loose and have fun. “Don’t worry about anything going on outside of this night. Your marriage, job, and even that new friend. Let it all go for one night.”
Her eyes shifted to the wedding ring I wore on my finger. The one I never took off unless I was doing the dishes. The one time I didn’t, and it almost fell into the drain. Despite its small size, its weight was heavy.

I looked back to Comfort, hesitant. “Now, I'm not saying go act single. I'm only suggesting to leave your burdens behind for one night.”

John would be mad if I took off my ring. But John wasn’t there, my mind whispered.

Besides, it was only a night. He would never know I took it off. I placed it on the counter where I knew it would be when I come back. The smile on my face was unsure. Although I was nervous about not wearing my ring, my body wasn’t as tense as it was seconds ago.
In fact, I felt lighter.

We eventually left.

I could listen to music from outside the club. The words not penetrating through the building, but the bass was. Despite the night air, it wasn’t cold outside as Comfort and I walked in our heels towards the doors that had a line and bouncers who stood outside.

Soon as we reached there, Comfort grabbed my hand and had us skipping the line to one of the bouncers. She spoke to them while one of them complained. Sometimes I forgot Comfort was an outgoing person who knew people. The bouncer let us in with a big smile and we grinned at each other.

Instantly, I felt warm air and the strobe lights brightened the dark room. It seemed to be more than thirty people in the club tonight, and plenty more that I couldn’t count. The place was big with an upstairs area that was for VIPs, lounges on both sides that were closed off unless you paid for them, and a large bar that we were heading to.
My heels clacked along the floor as I followed Comfort. Moving past people who were either drinking or dancing.

The moment we got there, Comfort ordered two shots of Hennessey, our turn-up drink. I sat down on an empty seat while waiting for it. In no time, the bartender handed us our shots to which Comfort and I clinked glasses and then threw them back.

“Whew!” Exclaimed Comfort.

I held back a wince as the alcohol reached the back of my throat. We ordered four more shots before she took my hand and headed to the dance floor. The Dj seemed to be doing a good job tonight as he was playing popular songs.

Comfort and I started moving our bodies to the music. Reaching my hands up towards the sky as I shuffled left to right, front to back.
I was feeling the beat, and a lazy smile appeared on my face. I had forgotten how much fun it was to dance, to lose myself in the moment and let go of my inhibitions.

Sweat formed on my brow as I exercised my body. I didn’t know how much time had passed or how many songs I had. But I had to give Comfort credit. This was a good idea.

Currently, Comfort and I were dancing back to back, moving our waists as a small crowd formed around us. Years ago, I used to thrive on moments such as these, feelings from the eyes of every stranger while I closed my eyes and let my body move. I didn’t know it at the time, but my body was hypnotic and sexy. I was skinny, with a flat stomach, perky breasts, and a nice ass to go with it.

I was too thin with nothing to show for it. Except for John. Then again, I might not be skinny after all since he comments frequently about how I was gaining too much. I didn’t know what to think. Sometimes, when I look in the mirror, it was hard for me to tell anymore.
Feeling my mood dampen, I slowed down my dancing and turned to Comfort before patting her on her shoulder.

“I need to get a drink,” I yelled so she could hear me above the music. She nodded.

“Is everything ok?”
“Yeah,” I nodded.

I didn’t want her to worry.

Comfort shook her head and started to dance again. While I headed toward the bar, squeezing past people. When I pushed past the crowd, I made my way to the bar and sat on a bar stool.

I asked the bartender for a Smirnoff ice, which he gave me quickly. As I sat sipping my drink, I surveyed the crowd. Through the throng of people, I could see Comfort having the time of her life while people around her cheered her on. It was an exciting sight to see and I laughed as she started body rolling.

Finishing my drink, I asked the bartender for water. I sat the glass down on the bar and my hand captured my attention. I looked down at it, frowning. My wedding finger felt naked without my ring. There has never been a time when I haven’t been wearing it for hours at a time. I never took it off.

“That was quite a show you put out there,” the scratchy sound of a man's voice had me lifting my head. Sounding as if he smoked cigars on a regular. I shifted my focus to the right side where the voice came from.

Just from seeing him, I know I was right. It was a young man who probably was in his late forties, dressed in what looked like an expensive outfit.
He placed his hand atop one another on the counter, with a thick gold ring shining on his finger. He grinned at me, cockily.

Here we go, I mentally sighed.

“Thanks,” I responded, not wanting to entertain him.

“Why sit here all alone? Do you need a dance partner?”
“No, thank you,” I told him, turning away. Yet he still didn’t get the hint. I saw him move closer out of the corner of my eye.

“But….,” before I could interrupt him myself, another voice spoke.
“I believe she said no,” a deep baritone of a man's voice perked my ears. “Can you just go?”

When I turned around, it surprised me to see the man actually go away like he was afraid of the new voice I heard.

After he left, I faced the voice of the man who spoke up to me and my eyes widened. He was a dark-skinned man with a side beard. He wore a black shirt and black trousers with three buttons on his shirt opened, showing off a bit of his toned chest.
There he stood, tall and proud with his hands shoved in his pockets.

Despite his casual stance, the man reeked of confidence, which he should have because he was highly attractive. Permit to say he was cute.

Oh! God, what is wrong with me?
Swallowing down my nerves, I spoke, “Thank you,” he dipped his head in acknowledgment.

“No thanks needed.” He came closer to me, so we wouldn’t have to speak louder at each other.
“But a dance would be nice compensation?”
“Oh! Really? I quirked a brow.

“You know,” he shrugged, playing it cool.
“For saving you and all,” he motioned to the bartender and asked for a shot. The bartender left to get it while our conversation continued.

“Saved me? I can’t call that saving. Besides, I had it handled.”

The nerves of this man though. What a cheap way to manipulate me. I scoffed.
“What's the problem? Are you scared I might out-dance you?”

Don’t say it, Mary. Don’t say it! He’s doing it on purpose. Just walk away… I heard a voice in my head.

I leaned closer to him. “You could never out-dance me,” I glared. I knew I set myself up when he nodded, then picked up his shot glass. He threw it back, swallowed the alcohol, and slammed it on the counter before leaning infinitely closer to me. The man smirked in front of my face, egging me on further.

“Prove it.”

Ugh. I wanted to slap the smirk off his face. I stood up abruptly, practically marching to the dance floor with him right on my heel. A new song was beginning to play, so I started moving to the beat as I moved through the crowd.
When I reached the perfect spot to feel the bass thrum through my body, I turned.
There he stood, watching me with his dark brown eyes. Seemingly in a trance.

My heart thumped.

I smiled at him before I started swaying to the music again. Moving my shoulders, arms, and waist as I danced. I beckoned him closer to me and he approached at arm’s length.

“You’re just standing there,” I yelled over the music.
“I thought you were a better dancer?” I taunted him, laughing. Not bothering to wait for a response, I turned the other way and began dancing.

Damn! I felt so free and light!

I had forgotten how much I loved this, I don’t know why I ever stopped having fun. Why I became so boring, but I didn’t have to worry about that now. I was happy now and tipsy. I forgot drinks had a way of sneaking up on me.
Before I could ponder on it, I felt the presence of another person behind my back, swaying along with the music. I didn’t have to look back to know it was the man from earlier. His alcoholic scent breeching my nose despite the surrounding crowd.

I turned around to face him again and was met with his chest, just seeing the height difference. His body was moving to the beat along with mine. I looked up and saw him grinning down at me. He held out his hand to me, causing me to look at it curiously.

“I still have to prove that I am better.”

I rolled my eyes and accepted his hand. I don’t know if it was the drinks we had earlier, but I wanted to have fun. Once I took his hand, we danced for a while, our bodies matched each other's energy as sweat formed on our foreheads. He swayed me around and I had the time of my life.

Somehow, later on, we had yet to separate from each other. It was as if we couldn’t stop dancing. I didn’t want to. I wasn’t sure how, but we ended up with him dancing behind my back as I leaned on him.

Grinding on each other, then swaying to the music once it slowed. His hands were on my lips as he swayed them how he wanted them to be. I turned my head, glancing up at the man and our eyes met. His brown eyes lit in the darkened room as we stayed, pressed together.

I wanted to feel guilty being in another man's arms, but my mind couldn’t focus. Maybe I was too tipsy to care. But it wasn’t like I was going to see the man again. It was just for tonight.

Besides, no man had danced with me like this before. I’ve tried to convince John to dance with me once, but he would rather be struck at the bar. But this man was different. I felt something different dancing with him.

Electric.

“Hey,” a voice broke me out of my thought. I moved my eyes away from the man and faced Comfort. She had beads of sweat down her face and she gave me a silly smirk.

I untangled myself from the man as fast as I could, sobering up. “Looks like I need to come back later,” Comfort said.

“No, no,” I cut her off. What was I doing? Dancing with a man in such a way.
“We're leaving. Thanks for the dance!” I told him before grabbing Comfort's arm and hightailing it out of there. I knew it was rude, but what I just did was worse. Throwing myself at a stranger! I was such a fool. A married fool!

“Wait,” the man shouted, but I pulled Comfort as she stumbled, trying to keep up with me through the crowd, trying to lose the man in the process. I heard him shout again, but I paid him no attention. All I knew was that we had to leave.
I shouldn’t have taken the damn ring off.

To be continued…
Frank The Writer

Please, Like and Comment,
Don’t be a ghost reader

Follow up on Facebook
@Frank The Writer

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Husband & 1 (18+) by frankwriter(m): 9:45pm On Mar 28, 2023
Part 2 (Episode 16)

~ Mary's POV ~

Friday ***

“Are you sure this dress will fit me?” For the tenth time, I asked Comfort. I was at her apartment getting ready to go out. I did my makeup along with my hair which I pinned to the side. I liked having my locs loose, but out of my face, so I could see a dress I wasn’t sure I could fix.

The dress looked tiny compared to my small, skinny frame.
“Yes!” she yelled outside of the bathroom door. “Stop being scared to look hot and just put it on. I'm almost done with my hair.”

Following her advice, I put on the dress. It wasn’t as much of a struggle as I thought it would be. Instead, it slipped right on. After making sure I had it on, I turned toward the bathroom mirror.

Oh, my John would kill me if he saw me wearing this in public. It has a cutout bodycon; a slit dress that showed off my thigh, the tops of my breasts, and a bit of my stomach. It was snug, but it wasn’t constricting. Although I wasn’t used to wearing something as revealing as this, I did look nice. The dress clung to the figure I had, including my butt. I turned in the mirror, admiring myself.

I felt sexy.

I did one… once-over before exiting the bathroom. I found Comfort puffing out her fro' as I walked toward her room. When she heard my approach, she turned and then gasped. Her eyes widened at the sight of me.

“Girl, you look good!”
“Thank you,” I replied shyly. “And you too.”

Comfort was dressed in a trouser and a crop top that made her stand out. Her hair framed her face in ginger waves. She gave me a wink before she grabbed my hand, leading me out of the room.

We went into the kitchen where she let my hand go. I watched her as she went through her cabinets before pulling out a bottle of liquor.
The next thing she did was get two shot glasses. She dropped one before me before filing it up, doing the same for hers.

“To best friends!” she cheered, and we clinked glasses and then threw back the shots. The drink tasted like acid.

“Um, Comfort, what kind of drink is this?” I asked her wishing to get rid of the taste.

“I have no idea, but I know you don’t like the taste,” we laughed.

We had some time before leaving. We just took some time chatting and drinking. I had already told John days prior that I’d be going out. And I’ll most likely spend the night at Comfort's house. He acted as though he could care less. It hurt my feelings, but I just shrugged it off. I knew he was still mad at me.

No, I’m not going to kill the mood thinking about my husband. My marriage for that matter.

“So…..,” Comfort trailed off.
“So…. What?” I laughed.

“Did you tell your husband the truth?” And I thought I’d be the mood killer. I grabbed the bottle of liquor and poured myself a drink. I instantly threw back the shot before pouring myself another.

“Is that bad?” she asked.
I nodded.

“My husband isn’t talking to me,” I answered her question. Her brows raised in alarm.
“I'm sorry, Mary.”

“Me too. I don’t mean to dampen…”
“No, no…It's okay. It’s just a lot I know. It’s my fault for agreeing in the first place and then hiding the truth.”

“It takes two to make those choices. You said yes because he was pushing you to after what happened,” she placed a comforting hand on mine. Comfort wasn’t talking about my miscarriage since she had no idea I ever had one. No, she was talking about what caused it. If she knew everything that had happened, including my miscarriage, she would kill John. And I wouldn’t want to see her talk trash about my husband.

“You know what? Just forget everything!”
“Huh?” her outburst confused me.

“Tonight, you aren’t Maryjane. You’re Mary the hardest," she hailed me.
“Really?”

Comfort sighed. “You have one night to let loose and have fun. “Don’t worry about anything going on outside of this night. Your marriage, job, and even that new friend. Let it all go for one night.”
Her eyes shifted to the wedding ring I wore on my finger. The one I never took off unless I was doing the dishes. The one time I didn’t, and it almost fell into the drain. Despite its small size, its weight was heavy.

I looked back to Comfort, hesitant. “Now, I'm not saying go act single. I'm only suggesting to leave your burdens behind for one night.”

John would be mad if I took off my ring. But John wasn’t there, my mind whispered.

Besides, it was only a night. He would never know I took it off. I placed it on the counter where I knew it would be when I come back. The smile on my face was unsure. Although I was nervous about not wearing my ring, my body wasn’t as tense as it was seconds ago.
In fact, I felt lighter.

We eventually left.

I could listen to music from outside the club. The words not penetrating through the building, but the bass was. Despite the night air, it wasn’t cold outside as Comfort and I walked in our heels towards the doors that had a line and bouncers who stood outside.

Soon as we reached there, Comfort grabbed my hand and had us skipping the line to one of the bouncers. She spoke to them while one of them complained. Sometimes I forgot Comfort was an outgoing person who knew people. The bouncer let us in with a big smile and we grinned at each other.

Instantly, I felt warm air and the strobe lights brightened the dark room. It seemed to be more than thirty people in the club tonight, and plenty more that I couldn’t count. The place was big with an upstairs area that was for VIPs, lounges on both sides that were closed off unless you paid for them, and a large bar that we were heading to.
My heels clacked along the floor as I followed Comfort. Moving past people who were either drinking or dancing.

The moment we got there, Comfort ordered two shots of Hennessey, our turn-up drink. I sat down on an empty seat while waiting for it. In no time, the bartender handed us our shots to which Comfort and I clinked glasses and then threw them back.

“Whew!” Exclaimed Comfort.

I held back a wince as the alcohol reached the back of my throat. We ordered four more shots before she took my hand and headed to the dance floor. The Dj seemed to be doing a good job tonight as he was playing popular songs.

Comfort and I started moving our bodies to the music. Reaching my hands up towards the sky as I shuffled left to right, front to back.
I was feeling the beat, and a lazy smile appeared on my face. I had forgotten how much fun it was to dance, to lose myself in the moment and let go of my inhibitions.

Sweat formed on my brow as I exercised my body. I didn’t know how much time had passed or how many songs I had. But I had to give Comfort credit. This was a good idea.

Currently, Comfort and I were dancing back to back, moving our waists as a small crowd formed around us. Years ago, I used to thrive on moments such as these, feelings from the eyes of every stranger while I closed my eyes and let my body move. I didn’t know it at the time, but my body was hypnotic and sexy. I was skinny, with a flat stomach, perky breasts, and a nice ass to go with it.

I was too thin with nothing to show for it. Except for John. Then again, I might not be skinny after all since he comments frequently about how I was gaining too much. I didn’t know what to think. Sometimes, when I look in the mirror, it was hard for me to tell anymore.
Feeling my mood dampen, I slowed down my dancing and turned to Comfort before patting her on her shoulder.

“I need to get a drink,” I yelled so she could hear me above the music. She nodded.

“Is everything ok?”
“Yeah,” I nodded.

I didn’t want her to worry.

Comfort shook her head and started to dance again. While I headed toward the bar, squeezing past people. When I pushed past the crowd, I made my way to the bar and sat on a bar stool.

I asked the bartender for a Smirnoff ice, which he gave me quickly. As I sat sipping my drink, I surveyed the crowd. Through the throng of people, I could see Comfort having the time of her life while people around her cheered her on. It was an exciting sight to see and I laughed as she started body rolling.

Finishing my drink, I asked the bartender for water. I sat the glass down on the bar and my hand captured my attention. I looked down at it, frowning. My wedding finger felt naked without my ring. There has never been a time when I haven’t been wearing it for hours at a time. I never took it off.

“That was quite a show you put out there,” the scratchy sound of a man's voice had me lifting my head. Sounding as if he smoked cigars on a regular. I shifted my focus to the right side where the voice came from.

Just from seeing him, I know I was right. It was a young man who probably was in his late forties, dressed in what looked like an expensive outfit.
He placed his hand atop one another on the counter, with a thick gold ring shining on his finger. He grinned at me, cockily.

Here we go, I mentally sighed.

“Thanks,” I responded, not wanting to entertain him.

“Why sit here all alone? Do you need a dance partner?”
“No, thank you,” I told him, turning away. Yet he still didn’t get the hint. I saw him move closer out of the corner of my eye.

“But….,” before I could interrupt him myself, another voice spoke.
“I believe she said no,” a deep baritone of a man's voice perked my ears. “Can you just go?”

When I turned around, it surprised me to see the man actually go away like he was afraid of the new voice I heard.

After he left, I faced the voice of the man who spoke up to me and my eyes widened. He was a dark-skinned man with a side beard. He wore a black shirt and black trousers with three buttons on his shirt opened, showing off a bit of his toned chest.
There he stood, tall and proud with his hands shoved in his pockets.

Despite his casual stance, the man reeked of confidence, which he should have because he was highly attractive. Permit to say he was cute.

Oh! God, what is wrong with me?
Swallowing down my nerves, I spoke, “Thank you,” he dipped his head in acknowledgment.

“No thanks needed.” He came closer to me, so we wouldn’t have to speak louder at each other.
“But a dance would be nice compensation?”
“Oh! Really? I quirked a brow.

“You know,” he shrugged, playing it cool.
“For saving you and all,” he motioned to the bartender and asked for a shot. The bartender left to get it while our conversation continued.

“Saved me? I can’t call that saving. Besides, I had it handled.”

The nerves of this man though. What a cheap way to manipulate me. I scoffed.
“What's the problem? Are you scared I might out-dance you?”

Don’t say it, Mary. Don’t say it! He’s doing it on purpose. Just walk away… I heard a voice in my head.

I leaned closer to him. “You could never out-dance me,” I glared. I knew I set myself up when he nodded, then picked up his shot glass. He threw it back, swallowed the alcohol, and slammed it on the counter before leaning infinitely closer to me. The man smirked in front of my face, egging me on further.

“Prove it.”

Ugh. I wanted to slap the smirk off his face. I stood up abruptly, practically marching to the dance floor with him right on my heel. A new song was beginning to play, so I started moving to the beat as I moved through the crowd.
When I reached the perfect spot to feel the bass thrum through my body, I turned.
There he stood, watching me with his dark brown eyes. Seemingly in a trance.

My heart thumped.

I smiled at him before I started swaying to the music again. Moving my shoulders, arms, and waist as I danced. I beckoned him closer to me and he approached at arm’s length.

“You’re just standing there,” I yelled over the music.
“I thought you were a better dancer?” I taunted him, laughing. Not bothering to wait for a response, I turned the other way and began dancing.

Damn! I felt so free and light!

I had forgotten how much I loved this, I don’t know why I ever stopped having fun. Why I became so boring, but I didn’t have to worry about that now. I was happy now and tipsy. I forgot drinks had a way of sneaking up on me.
Before I could ponder on it, I felt the presence of another person behind my back, swaying along with the music. I didn’t have to look back to know it was the man from earlier. His alcoholic scent breeching my nose despite the surrounding crowd.

I turned around to face him again and was met with his chest, just seeing the height difference. His body was moving to the beat along with mine. I looked up and saw him grinning down at me. He held out his hand to me, causing me to look at it curiously.

“I still have to prove that I am better.”

I rolled my eyes and accepted his hand. I don’t know if it was the drinks we had earlier, but I wanted to have fun. Once I took his hand, we danced for a while, our bodies matched each other's energy as sweat formed on our foreheads. He swayed me around and I had the time of my life.

Somehow, later on, we had yet to separate from each other. It was as if we couldn’t stop dancing. I didn’t want to. I wasn’t sure how, but we ended up with him dancing behind my back as I leaned on him.

Grinding on each other, then swaying to the music once it slowed. His hands were on my lips as he swayed them how he wanted them to be. I turned my head, glancing up at the man and our eyes met. His brown eyes lit in the darkened room as we stayed, pressed together.

I wanted to feel guilty being in another man's arms, but my mind couldn’t focus. Maybe I was too tipsy to care. But it wasn’t like I was going to see the man again. It was just for tonight.

Besides, no man had danced with me like this before. I’ve tried to convince John to dance with me once, but he would rather be struck at the bar. But this man was different. I felt something different dancing with him.

Electric.

“Hey,” a voice broke me out of my thought. I moved my eyes away from the man and faced Comfort. She had beads of sweat down her face and she gave me a silly smirk.

I untangled myself from the man as fast as I could, sobering up. “Looks like I need to come back later,” Comfort said.

“No, no,” I cut her off. What was I doing? Dancing with a man in such a way.
“We're leaving. Thanks for the dance!” I told him before grabbing Comfort's arm and hightailing it out of there. I knew it was rude, but what I just did was worse. Throwing myself at a stranger! I was such a fool. A married fool!

“Wait,” the man shouted, but I pulled Comfort as she stumbled, trying to keep up with me through the crowd, trying to lose the man in the process. I heard him shout again, but I paid him no attention. All I knew was that we had to leave.
I shouldn’t have taken the damn ring off.

To be continued…
Frank The Writer

Please, Like, Comment, and Share!!
Don’t be a ghost reader

2 Likes

Re: My Husband & 1 (18+) by frankwriter(m): 11:40pm On Mar 29, 2023
Part 2 (Episode 17)

~ Stranger's POV ~

I've encountered many women throughout my time at the club. Some of them were more attractive than the woman who abandoned the dance I was enjoying with her. They had bigger asses, slimmer waists, and bigger breasts. But somehow, someway, they don’t stand out to me as much as she was. The woman whose name I know not, but wish I did. Just so I could sleep with her.

She was beautiful with skin just as dark as mine but more smooth compared to my rugged self. Her long legs shone as she danced in the tight-ass dress that hugged her body. Sticking to her like a second skin, her breasts heaving with every exhale. She was damn sexy.

I wanted her but had no way of finding the woman. When she ran off with her friend, I tried to keep up. Pushing my way through the crowd, but when I made it out of the club doors, she disappeared. It was as if she was a ghost. How did they disappear so quickly without traces? She was in heels for God’s sake! And if I did, what would I say to her?

“Hey, I followed you outside to get your number?”

That’s weird. She would have me. Well, nevertheless, she didn’t tell me her name.

I didn’t tell her mine either, but that’s because I didn’t get the chance to. I planned to do so after seducing her into my bed, but unfortunately, that didn’t work out.
So, with a semi-hard d!ck, I decided to go back into the club to find someone else. Maybe that would make me forget about the runaway woman.

I thought wrong.

I found somebody to replace her, yes. But that night as I held the girl’s hips and pounded into their cunt, I thought of how the runaway woman felt. How small she felt in my arms and the softness of her skin as I touched her. I didn’t even cum last night because I could hardly get hard. I was thinking of the woman too much while having sex with another who I didn’t want. So I dipped and ended up coming home.

Now, here I lay in bed, the next morning staring up at my ceiling, wishing that I had gotten the woman’s number before she left. I rolled over and face-planted into the pillow, bunching it up in my hand with one woman. She’s the same as any other woman, I tried to convince myself. She has beautiful dark locs, pretty brown eyes, the scents, and now I’m hard thinking about her. I groaned into the pillow again loudly.

“What's got you humping your sheets?” The insufferable man I call my best friend called out.

I didn’t even hear his footsteps or the creek of my door as he came into my room which could be because I stuffed my face into a pillow.

I turned my head to face him. He stood at the door with his arms crossed, wearing a smirk on his face. His eyes glinted in amusement as he looked down at me.

“I wasn’t humping anything,” I told him.
“If you say so,” he shrugged. It was then that I noticed he was dressed casually as if he was going out. His face was clean-shaven and seemed brighter. Someone was in a good mood.

“Going somewhere?” I asked.

He nodded.

“Going out with Mary,” he answered.

I fought the urge to roll my eyes. Ever since he’s been seeing that woman he told me about, he’s been cheery, more cheery than his usual self. It was nice to see my friend happy but he was happy with a married woman.

I didn’t understand him. Why did he keep seeing her? I guess my face must have changed because his smile slipped.

“Relax. We're friends.”

“I see. Friends who f**k each other,” I told him, repositioning myself.

My dog hung from my neck as I sat up to face him, and placed my feet on the floor while I saw him come closer, his brow furrowing.

“I haven’t touched her…”

“You will,” I interrupted.

“That’s how it starts, Abbey. You become friends and then you f**k each other behind her husband's back. Do you really want to tear their marriage apart? What’s even your mission in her life?”

His gaze hardened as he clenched his jaw. I love Abbey, he’s like a brother to me. We practically grew up with each other. Since we were young, he’s always been intelligent and level-headed. I was the one who got into trouble the most, not him.
So, seeing him going against his morals over someone's wife didn’t sit right with me. No woman should have the power to control a man in such a way, and captives him. Yet here he was, being controlled by the devil.
So, being the brother that I am, I have to tell him the truth.

“You'll f**k her eventually, Abbey. And when she’s done playing with you, she’ll run right back to her husband,” I paused, looking up at him as we met each other’s stare evenly.

“You light up anytime you mention her. You smile at the thought of this woman.”

“She is…,” he tried to speak, but I shook my head.

“Different. She is.” He said.

“Abbey, she'll hurt you.” This time, I stared at him with pity. I sighed. “You’ll be a fool to fall in love with her,” I added.

He flinched and I felt terrible for hurting him. But he has to see I was trying to help him. I didn’t want Abbey to experience such kind of heartbreak. He was too nice, too kind to be wounded by someone who was never his. He might be angry with me, he'll scream at me. I’d be dammed if he makes a mistake as big as this.

The room remained silent for a while before Abbey left the room without a word. And when I called for him, he didn’t respond, I blew out a breath.

How did he get entangled with this so-called married woman?

To be continued…
Frank The Writer

Don’t be a ghost reader

Follow up on Facebook

@ Frank The Writer

2 Likes

Re: My Husband & 1 (18+) by exseJ: 4:45am On Mar 30, 2023
What a coincidence......
Re: My Husband & 1 (18+) by jullyrosy(f): 7:44am On Mar 30, 2023
Two friends inlove with same woman(married woman)
Re: My Husband & 1 (18+) by royalguy123(m): 9:02am On Mar 30, 2023
The things that easily destroy friendship are
**Drinks
**Money
**WOMEN
I am afraid of the outcome when dancer sees who Abbey is lusting and behaving cherry cherry for
Op that's a good twist in the story line you've gotten here
Kudos keep it coming back to back

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Husband & 1 (18+) by frankwriter(m): 9:59am On Mar 30, 2023
royalguy123:
The things that easily destroy friendship are
**Drinks
**Money
**WOMEN
I am afraid of the outcome when dancer sees who Abbey is lusting and behaving cherry cherry for
Op that's a good twist in the story line you've gotten here
Kudos keep it coming back to back

Gracias

1 Like

Re: My Husband & 1 (18+) by Pinkie2018(f): 12:10am On Apr 03, 2023
Nice story. Pls give us more update

1 Like

Re: My Husband & 1 (18+) by frankwriter(m): 7:46am On Apr 03, 2023
Part 2 (Episode 18)

~ Mary's POV ~

The sun was shining through the windows, lighting up the place I call my home. Despite the brightness, it felt dark; gloomy.

Most days I could hear the children outside my windows, playing with the sprinkles. Their giggles reached my ears, making me smile. And as their laughter continued until the late afternoon, when they were called home, I couldn’t help my thoughts, wondering if I had had a child, would they have fun? And when the dreamy thought came to my mind, I pushed it away.

That was the past, but why couldn’t I let it go?

It didn’t help that—along with my solemn thoughts, John had continued to avoid me. He’s even taking extra measures to pretend I didn’t exist. And when we lay in bed, he would turn the other way. I tried not to show how hurt I was, but often I’d find myself leaving the room to go into the bathroom and cry silently. And as I wept, I couldn’t help but ask myself.

Is this my punishment? My penance?

I knew I shouldn’t cry over something so silly. I hurt and angered John by saying no to having children. Though he refused to acknowledge it, I knew. Maybe I should've said yes, but then I would still be miserable, pretending to want a baby and constantly having sex that I don’t enjoy. Just for me to sneak off in the middle of the night to take a plan B pill.

The fact that I did that for months was pure insanity. But I had a feeling that if I said no, then — well, I’d be in the situation that I’m in now.

Although John and I were in a rough patch, Abbey and I wasn’t. In fact, we’ve grown closer. Whenever John was at work and I didn’t have a client to attend to, Abbey and I would meet. The man was so nice, sweet, and thoughtful. He showed it every time we met through his actions and words.

Despite us keeping the friend boundary in place, I have noticed the times when his eyes lingered. I felt the burn of his gaze each time we greeted one another. And the times I would have to leave, he didn’t want to go.
I knew it was wrong of me to continue seeing him. But he was providing something John hadn’t in such a long time.

Happiness.

Unadulterated happiness. Although I tried to fight the feeling, I couldn’t escape my want for Abbey. Am I wrong to say he has treated me better than my husband?

That I wish he was my hus..No. No, I shouldn’t. Don’t go there, Mary.
I was losing my mind. A large part of me wanted to stop seeing him. I knew that I should fall victim to a broken heart. A shaky breath escaped me, a surge of anxiety rushing forth at the thought.

What is wrong with me? I asked myself this question every day, wishing that I didn’t feel this way. Wishing that I never met the man who calls me his friend. Though each time he greets me with those words, I thought of someone else.

Someone else.

No, no, no! It’s bad enough I’m fantasizing about one man behind my husband's back and to add another to the list… A man I didn’t know his name. I was really silly; so silly that when I sleep, I think about that night. How his hands clung to my waist, guiding me as we danced. Wishing I had ground my hips harder on the man just to feel the print beneath his trousers.

God! That man was handsome, and he smelled so good. I remember doing my best to make sure he hadn’t noticed me sniffing him as I lay my head beneath his shoulder. The man was cute, like Abbey in a way except he was darker and seemed to have more muscles, judging by the thickness of his thighs, arms, and chest. He wasn’t massive, but he was a solid man.

A man I was sure that’s capable of getting down with any woman. He was also charming and infuriating at the same time. Yeah, I was positive he found someone to have sex with that night. Not that I wanted us to be intimate anyway.
I said as much to Confort when we got back to her place. She seemed to have been having a ball as I shared myself for grinding on a stranger.

“I told you to have fun, not sex it up on the dance floor!” she laughed.

“Comfort.” I sighed, yet baffled by my actions. I'll blame it on the alcohol if John ever finds out which he won’t.

“Cheer up, we’re home,” she chuckled, then went towards her room. “You can put your ring on now. I'm going to wash this sweat off my body!”

And when she left, I looked toward my ring. I remember how I felt as I looked at it. The small ring glinting in the light beckoned me to put it back on. I stood there, staring at it, wondering what a married woman shouldn’t. But then I pushed through my hesitancy because I love my husband I would do almost everything for him if he asked.

He never had to beg me. I would always give whatever he wanted; whatever he desired.

Yet it was never enough. I was never enough. And so before I slid the ring on my finger, I put it down again —using my other hand to cover my mouth as a sob bubbled up. Maybe I was just drunk or high on adrenaline. I wasn’t sure.
But I could have sworn I felt a piece of me wane as if tired. So, after a brief moment of weakness, I thought about listening to it.

Now, here I sit, weeks later, sitting across from my husband eating the dinner I just made. Fiddling with my wedding ring, hearing him eat while I didn’t bother with my plate. I wasn’t hungry. My appetite was long forgotten as the house become soggy since his arrival. I glanced up, looking at the man I call mine. I cleared my throat once, twice, to capture his attention.
Once the noise of his fork stopped scrapping the plate, I knew I had his attention, so I asked him.

“Do you still love?”

Silence.

The air was too tense to move or even breathe. Seconds ticked by as I awaited his answer. I saw him shift in his seat as he met my stare head-on. Neither of us broke eye contact as I stared at him hopefully while he looked on, blankly.
Suddenly, he stood up from his chair and made his way over to me.

My heart thumped painfully against my chest as he walked toward me. His steps shuddered against the floor. And Just when he reached me, he chose to walk past, taking my hope with him. I squeezed my eyes tight —angry with myself for thinking he would…

“Are you coming or what?”

Huh?

I turned in my seat, staring at him wide-eyed. He stood waiting on the steps for me to join him. Looking at me suggestively and my heart did a flip. Some part of me knew I was being foolish to follow, but he was my husband. I love him. And so, with nerves fluttering in my belly, I got up and went toward him.

When I reached him, he grabbed my hand and led us into the room, where he had his way with me for however long he wanted. Something I don't even enjoy.

Then, after he finished, he lay for a while before he rolled over onto his side and fell asleep.

That night, I stared at the ceiling with his seed still coating my thighs, crying silently. For the first time, I lay there, wishing to be loved by anyone who wasn’t my husband. And when my lashes fluttered closed that night, I knew that there was no point.

I didn’t deserve to be loved, anyway. At least, those were the words, he said once he came inside me.

My mind was now focused on meeting with Abbey the following day. I can't wait to see him. I was able to fall asleep that night by thinking about him.

To be continued…
Frank The Writer

Don’t be a ghost reader

1 Like

Re: My Husband & 1 (18+) by frankwriter(m): 2:40pm On Apr 04, 2023
Part 2 (Episode 19)

~ Mary's POV ~

I think Abbey could sense something was off with me today. He had continuously been asking if I was feeling okay, causing me to lie through my teeth and say yes. I knew I should have canceled, and called him earlier to do so. But he begged to see me and there was no way I could say no. And when I arrived at our park meeting, he surprised me with a picnic set up for us.

He packed a blanket, pillows, and mini fans, along with food and plenty of water. How could a man be so thoughtful and sweet? Even when he knew I was married. How could he be this kind?

When I saw the sweet gesture, I stuffed down my depression, smiling and joking with him, trying to be lighthearted. Yet finding myself failing miserably. I wanted to listen to him speak as he talked of his family and homeland. But it was almost as if my brain was rejecting the idea. I would accidentally fume him out, his voice fading from my ears.

While I stared into space thinking about my husband and becoming sad. His words from the other night rang in my ear.
You don’t deserve to be loved.

How could he say something so vile? After all we’ve been through. All sacrifices we have made. I lost my child because of him! Damn him!
“Mary,” Abbey's voice snapped me out of my trance. I saw him glancing, down at my hands, and I hadn’t realized I had balled them up out of anger. I looked back into his eyes to see concern shining in them and I felt bad. Abbey planned a nice day for us and here I sat, destroying it.

“Are you ok?”
I nodded.

“Yes,” I stuttered. “I've got a lot on my mind. I’m sorry for ruining today.

“Don't say that. Nothing has been ruined. The day is still as beautiful as you,” he smiled. And though I tried to do the same, I couldn’t. My face seemed to tilt up awkwardly before I looked away.

A breeze whispered past us, moving my hair with the warm air. As silence settled between us, I had to agree with Abbey. It was a beautiful day. The sky was painted light blue as white clouds moved by slower than a snail's pace. The trees and grasses were so green that they were almost blinding. Luckily, we weren’t facing the sun, my eyes would have burnt. But I could feel the warmth of it on my exposed skin. It was a perfect picture for an artist to paint.

“What’s one thing you have missed doing?” Abbey asked and I was surprised why he asked.

“Um, I have actually missed baking. It’s been long and I do not have the ingredients and stuff to make them,” I told him.

“Oh? That’s cool. I love cakes,” he giggled. His smile was contagious, so I smiled back.

“Yes, I love to bake at home. I have a small portion where I do my stuff.”
At the thought of home, I grew solemn again. I could sense my eye beginning to tear up and I blinked them back. Oh, God. I turned away from him, so he wouldn’t see anything.

“How about…,” he trailed off before moving close to me. “We make a deal.”
“A deal?”
He nodded with a smile. “I’ll buy you supplies of ingredients for your baking if you tell me what’s making you upset.”

Before I could protest he continued. “It doesn’t matter if you want a little or a lot of supplies. I’ll buy the whole thing you need for the baking. Just as a concerned friend, tell me what’s going on in that mind of yours,” he stopped.
Tell him! Don’t tell him. Tell him! Voices conflicted in my head, leaving me confused and dumbfounded.

I hesitated. Wanting to tell him, but would it be a mistake? Would he look at me differently? Would our dynamic change? I didn’t want to lose the little that we had. Admittedly, I wanted to keep Abbey in my life. The stranger who became my friend—and was one of the two people who made me happy in their company. I would have talked to Comfort, but she would have blown a gasket.

Frankly, I didn’t want to see her pissed or in handcuffs, or both. But Abbey didn’t know John. He didn’t know what he looked like or it’s not like he'd have the same reaction. It’s not like I wanted him or Comfort to do something, but I knew Comfort would. And my friend had too much good going on to be mixed with my bad.

“I don’t want my relationship with my husband to cause a rift in our friendship,” I admitted. He softly used his hand to brush against my cheek. I let out a quiet gasp as he shifted my head to look at him. Our eyes clashed together.

“It won’t. You can talk to me,” he said.
I could see the sincerity in his eyes clashing together. So, with a heavy heart, I told him what was bothering me.

“I don’t think my husband loves me anymore,” I whispered, my lips wobbling as tears escaped my eyes. And just as he pulled me into his arms, I started sobbing.
Throughout my blubbering, I managed to tell him the hurtful words that John threw at me. Abbey just hugged me tighter, rocking us back and forth. I knew it was wrong to seek comfort from another man. A man I shared feelings for, but it felt good to cry. To let out what I’ve been holding onto and the pain John inflicted on my heart.

I did everything for him and how could he say that? I was a good wife to him after all.
Why—When—Where did I go wrong? Was I really so undeserving for not wanting another child? I catered to his every whim! I Loved him as no woman would! What did I do wrong?

Although Abbey permitted me to unload everything on him, I only told him of the words John said. I didn’t want him to know everything else yet. The useless sex, the past few months at home, John's anger…No, I don’t want Abbey to pity me.
But when I finished crying, and he wiped my eyes, I saw his furrow in an expression I’d never witnessed on his face.

Anger.

“Abbey?” I called him timidly. His Adam's apple bobbed harshly as he swallowed. He opened his mouth, about to speak, but closed it. Stopping himself from saying something that he must have felt he shouldn’t.

He must be thinking the worst right now. “I’m sorry..”
“Don’t,” he interrupted. His voice rumbled as he spoke. “You have nothing to apologize for.”

I sniffled, not knowing what to say. Though he didn’t let go of me completely, he grabbed a tissue from the basket and wiped my face for me. I protested at first, but he shushed me, politely. I didn’t mind it tho. Rather, it felt good to have someone who seems to care about me in such a way.

“Thank you,” I told him once he was done.
“For…?”
“For listening and,” I gestured to myself at a loss for words.

Though I still sensed his anger through the tenses of his body, his eyes softened. A tiny smile appeared on his face.

“No thanks needed,” he gestured toward me the same way I did. We both laughed, and I felt a part of me right itself. I was still sad, but his arms had a magical way of making a woman feel better.

“Now, how about I clean this up and we go get your supplies?”
“I can help…”

“Nope,” he moved from me before standing, making me miss the warmth his arms provided.
“I clean, you sit,” he demanded, politely.

Again, I wasn’t sure how he made that possible. So I did as he said and watched him return items to the picnic basket. Once he finished, he carried both the blanket and basket, then took my hand in his and walked us toward our cars that were parked next to each other.

We didn’t speak about my little cry. It’s like he somehow knew I just needed to get it off my chest. I didn’t want to talk about my marriage, I just needed to vent. And when we were shopping, he made good on his promise to buy me whatever I want.

At first, I was hesitant, but then he began putting items in the cart I didn’t need. He made me laugh the whole time we shopped, insisting I get inside the cart when I confessed I never did as a kid. I sat in the large part as he drove the cart, dipping through aisles as I laughed in delight.

Then, when we had more supplies than I needed, we left the store. Heading back to our cars when I told him I wasn’t hungry. Though he still stopped at a fast food place and ordered me something, anyway.

When we had to say goodbye, he made me promise to show off my…when he planned to show me his apartment I agreed and kept some of the supplies in his car while he placed the rest in mine.
We hugged each other tightly, not wanting to let go. I wish I could stay in his arms forever.

“Let’s go,” he said.

Our next destination was Abbey's apartment. Who would have believed a day like this would come?

To be continued…
Frank The Writer

Follow me up on Facebook
@ Frank The Writer

2 Likes

Re: My Husband & 1 (18+) by rukidanty: 11:24am On Apr 05, 2023
Nice write up

1 Like

Re: My Husband & 1 (18+) by frankwriter(m): 8:48am On Apr 06, 2023
rukidanty:
Nice write up

Garcias
Re: My Husband & 1 (18+) by frankwriter(m): 8:50am On Apr 06, 2023
My Husband and I

Dark Romance 🔞

Part 2 (Episode 20)

~ Mary's ~ POV

While we drove to his apartment that I had never seen before, he kept saying it was a regular space. But as I looked out the window and saw the building go from poor to the middle class and finally the rich, I knew he was lying.

Then, once we arrived, it took everything in me to not gape like a fish. His home was enormous for a simple apartment. I told him he was living in a mini, but not so mini house. It has everything such as its gym, a large kitchen, a game room and more.

However, it made sense when he told me he lives with his best friend who was currently out of town. So we had the place to ourselves. While I was relaxing in the sitting room, he was in the kitchen preparing something for us to eat. He even put on his apron and that made me giggle.

“You’re really making this cooking official tonight,” I asked him, laughing when he put on the ensemble.

“Of course! I have a special guest tonight,” he replied with a smile.

I laughed again as I saw him hush up the sleeves of his shirt. Then I noticed something on his forearm. I moved closer to him and was surprised at what I saw.

“You have a tattoo,” I said, somewhat surprised.

A bird tattoo. I wasn’t sure of the bird species but it looked like an eagle. Its wings spread as if it was about to fly.

“Yes, I have a tattoo. Are you surprised?”
“Um, not really. What does it stand for?”

“Well, the bird right here symbolizes peace, strength, and love.”
“Hmm…Love? Strength? Well, if you say so,” I pulled back.

Now, the smell of food wafting through the air. My belly was rumbling and I couldn’t wait to eat whatever Abbey had cooked. I was just about to round up a chat with a client.

About a half hour later, I heard the sound of plates being moved around and Abbey's steps as he shuffled in the kitchen.

Moments later, I felt his presence behind my back before he dipped low to reach my ear. Putting my phone down, I turned in my seat, nearly gasping as we met face to face. He hadn’t moved, and neither did I want him to. The smell of his perf was alluring along with whatever he cooked up. I smiled up at him through the nervousness I felt.

The aroma of the food he made had me ready to jump out of my chair. At that moment my stomach decided to rumble loudly.
He held out a hand for me which I took, easing me off the couch. Then he took my hand and led me past the kitchen and dining room. His dining room was big with plenty of chairs and a long table. But what really captured my eyes was the setup on the right side.

There was a couch facing the far wall, and then I saw a cat which initially scared me. Just as I turned around to ask Abbey about it, I saw him holding a wrapped package. I couldn’t tell what was in it.

Oh, my God.

“Abbey….,” I was lost of words. My eyes widened as I took in the handsome man before me.

He had abandoned the silly chef hat but kept the apron on, standing tall in his dark slacks and blue shirt.

“A gift,” he held out the package waiting for me to take them. “As friends, And as much as I wanted to go along with the friendly gesture.”

“This isn’t because of…” he shook his head, the smile not disappearing. “This was already planned, Mary. I just needed an excuse to get you here,” he admitted.

Silence.

“Do you accept my gift?”

Thump, thump, went my heart.

Without hesitating, I replied, “Yes.” I took the wrapped package, wondering what was inside. I reminded myself that Abbey was just a friend. Even if his gesture sensed anything but friendly.

After we got that over and done with, we got settled with our food. Then Abbey put on a movie for us to watch. I was surprised he chose an American movie. I think I have mentioned that to him before. Shrugging off the thought, I began to dig into the food. I tried not to make a fool out of myself when I took my first bite, but it couldn’t be helped.

“Abbey,” I moaned after swallowing. “Who taught you how to cook?” I glanced up to see him watching me. His gaze was darker than it had been minutes ago. I hope he didn’t mind me asking. I was genuinely curious. He cleared his throat when he saw me stare at him questioningly, still eating the food he made.

“My mother taught me. She told me that one day I’d meet someone special who I would need to make a good impression on.”

I stopped chewing as I ingested his words. I caught his gaze, feeling the air tense in, something I couldn’t identify.

“So tell me, so you like the food?”

I swallowed harshly, feeling a pang shoot through my belly in want and need. But I pushed it to the side, seeing the easy-going smile on his face. Abbey liked to joke around by teasing. Surely, that’s what he was doing now.

“Well, it’s nice. I like it,” I stuttered before looking away. I didn’t say much else, and neither did he as we ate our food quietly.
The noise from the movie drowned out my thoughts, yet, I was super-aware of the man beside me. Discretely side-eyeing him every chance I could. Just being in his presence turned my brain to mush.

When we finished our food, he took away our plates before returning with wine. Good, this will calm me down, I said to myself.

He lay down closer, beside me as I continued to drink. I found myself loosening up by my second glass and we laughed at the screen by the time I had the third in my hand. I wasn’t drunk by any means, but I was feeling a bit tipsy.
After the movie went off, Abbey used the remote control to change to another channel.

However, I noticed that he sat farther than he did before. I frowned as I looked over at him while he paid attention to the movie. The smile never left his face as he watched.

“Abbey,” I called him, and he turned his attention towards me.
“Why are you so far away?” I questioned and beckoned him closer. I saw him hesitate briefly before he scooted close to me. There was still space between us which I covered immediately. I moved my body in a way so I could lean my head on his shoulder. He looked down at me then.

“Mary,”
“Abbey,” I breathed out and then looked up into his pretty eyes.

“Perhaps it would be best if you get the wine down. I think you already push it with four glasses already.” I looked at him, confused.

“Fourth? No, I only had… how many is it again? If he said I had four glasses, then the one in my hand would make it five.

I hiccupped.

While I was stuck in a confused daze, he slowly pried the glass from my hand and then sat it on the table.

“Do you want me to take you home?”

I winced, shaking my head instantly, causing me to get dizzy, and nearly tip over on the couch.

“Please don’t take me home,” I begged in a drunken haze. “I want you to stay with me."

“Ok. Let’s get you upstairs then,” I suddenly found myself being lifted in his arms. And Abbey whom I called a friend carried me through his house. It was weird being in another man’s arms. Wrong but right at the same time. I buried my head into his shoulder, sniffing him. He smelt so good.

Before I knew it, he placed me on a soft bed, undid my shoes, tucked me in, and wanted to leave.

“Wait,” I called out. “Please, don’t go,” I told him. Don’t leave me.
“Mary, I….,”

“Abbey, please,” I asked for him again, pointing all the while. Just the sound of his name leaving my lips had me turning around.

However, he stayed above the covers, facing the ceiling. I shuffled closer to him and laid my head on his chest. His heart was beating fast as we lay in silence for a while. I couldn’t sleep though. I wanted more. I wanted him closer to me, in me!
But a part of my mind knew it was the drink talking. But did Abbey think the same? I didn’t want him to. I waited for him to know.

“I like you,” I admitted in the quiet room.

When I didn’t get a response, I pressed. “I really really like you..”
“Mary,” he cut me off, causing me to frown. Tears beginning to gather behind my eyes.

“Do you not like me?”

He didn’t speak for a while until he shifted a bit as he wrapped one arm around my body. I looked up at him.

“Of course I do, but…”
“Prove it,” he sighed as if tortured. I didn’t care.

He knew what I wanted, what I was asking for.
“Pretty..”

“Prove it.” I challenged, meeting his heated stare in the dark while he looked down at me.

Abbey gripped my waist, bringing me up, and crashed his lips onto mine. The kiss was heated as he gave me all that he had, not bothering to seek an invitation as he fought out my tongue with his, making me feel hot as he plundered my mouth, taking ownership as if my mouth didn’t belong to me.

I could do nothing but lie pretty as he greedily kissed the hell out of me. That was until he removed the covers in haste and flipped us so that he was above me. His lips stayed fierce on mine as we made out like teenagers.

While his hands warmed my body, his right hand gripped my waist, and his left hand rose to my neck clutching it in his grasp, delicately but making sure to know we had control. He was in charge. I moaned against him, which he swallowed while the hand on my waist began drawing circles, pressing on my body in places I didn’t know could cause a reaction to me.

“Oh, Abbey,” I whined when I had the chance to breathe after we broke away. He responded by laying sweet kisses against my neck. My back arched in pleasure as he pulled my skin between his teeth.

He removed the hand on my waist to drag it up to one of my breasts, squeezing it to cause pleasurable pains before soothing it with his thumb; rubbing my nipple through the fabric of the shirt I wore. It was too much and too little at the same time. My foggy brain couldn’t handle it as my panties dampened and he repeated the process with my other breast. I’ve never cried out in pleasure so much for something so little.

Before I could ask for more, he halted what he was doing. I looked at him confused as he sat up, hovering above me.

Please, please, don’t stop. I screamed inside my mind. I felt as if I were going crazy with how much need I felt for this man.

“That was just a taste of what we could have,” He spoke to me in a voice filled with clear lust. “I won’t do anything else with you tonight. I’ll wait until your mind is clear and I know that you want me, just the way I want you; body, mind, and soul.

“Abbey.”
“Just sleep,” he answered.

I protested but he shushed me. “Sleep, beautiful lady.” He kissed my forehead and hopped out the bed. He quickly exited the room and I sighed.

To be continued…
Frank The Writer

Follow up on Facebook
@ Frank The Writer

4 Likes

Re: My Husband & 1 (18+) by rukidanty: 8:51pm On Apr 06, 2023
Keep up the good words and the suspense is too much na.let Abbey and marry have sex once and fall all..can't wait
Re: My Husband & 1 (18+) by Goldynfavour(f): 1:41pm On Apr 07, 2023
Very interesting, please update the next part. Kudos to you

1 Like

Re: My Husband & 1 (18+) by frankwriter(m): 4:46pm On Apr 08, 2023
Part 2 (Episode 21)

~Mary's POV ~

My head pounded in my skull, the first thing I felt once I woke up. I opened my eyes, squinting as the natural light came in from the room. A room I soon realized wasn’t mine.

Where the heck am I? I sat up, groaning as a rush of dizziness hit me. I stopped moving for a while to relax, closing my eyes against the light in the room. When I felt okay to open my eyes again, I realized it was early in the morning. The sun was starting to rise, its light sneaking through the curtains to reach where I sat. On top of a large yet comfortable bed that smelled like Abbey.

Oh, My..

The memory of last night hit me like a truck, watching Abbey while he cooked us dinner. Leading me outside and giving me a gift. Watching a movie with him, along with eating and drinking wine together. It was a wonderful night that I was sure I had ruined. I hadn’t planned to drink that much! I simply wanted to call my nerves because I couldn’t focus on anything, but him. The man had me wrapped around his finger. What a finger to be wrapped on. An onslaught of memories of us kissing again appeared.

I slapped a hand on my forehead before rubbing my face tiredly. My wedding ring captured my attention. I stared at it for a minute. Simply stared at it, waiting for a feeling to come upon me. I should be freaking out. I mean, I was because I kissed a man I had feelings for and not my husband. But I should be a horrendous mess because I’m a wife. I should be feeling an obscure amount of guilt, like the first time I kissed Abbey. But no such feeling came upon me. Instead, I felt nothing.

I shook my head. Did I not feel anything because of what John said? Did he hurt me so badly that the piece of me he took never came back? Or was I feeling more for a friend than I’ve ever felt with the man I married who should be at home with her husband? Instead, I was in another man’s bed whom I shamelessly kissed the night before. It was wrong, I knew it was. So why does it feel so right?

As I sat in the quiet room, I could still feel the ghost of Abbey's touch on my skin. The warmth of his hands as he clutched me in his grasp. The memory of the sounds I made as he swallowed them down with his tongue. Toying with my nipples as he made me feel wanted and desired. Oh, and when he spoke in his language, I wanted to cum right then.

I pressed my thighs together, my panties becoming wet with need. As much as I wanted Abbey, I had to fight off my feelings. It wouldn’t be fair to cheat. That wasn’t me. But — no, no buts! I shouted in my mind, wincing as a headache hit me.

Staying there was tempting me. I needed to leave. I got off of the bed and thanks to the sun streaming in, located my shoes and phone. I grabbed both and silently headed out of the room. Once I stood out of the room, I closed the door behind me, making sure to not slam it. I didn’t hear anything, so I assured Abbey was asleep somewhere in this apartment.

Luckily, Abbey showed me around yesterday, so I knew my way out. Quickly and very quietly, I went downstairs and collected my keys. I glanced around, prepared to go when I noticed a pen and a sheet of paper on a table. I wrote a quick note before placing it on the easel…

Still tired from last night, but not yet wanting to go home, I decided to get some toiletries and some cereals…. I stopped at a random spot I saw while delving, not too far from Abbey's apartment. Parallel parking in front of the small building, I got out and locked the doors behind me. I was surprised that it was open this early morning but saw it as a good thing. When I walked in, I noticed five people lined up in front of a counter. I assumed that’s where they were ordering what they wanted.

So, I stood behind them in the small café, glancing around until I located the menu which was a chalkboard hanging above the register.

“Hello, how are you doing today?”
“I’m fine. How about you,” I paused, glancing down at her nametag. Then looked back up at her, smiling politely. “Faith?”

“Yeah, I'm here,” she joked. “By the way, your hair is really pretty.” She complimented me.

“Girl, I was about to tell you the same thing,” we laughed.

The next thing I knew, we chit-chatted about our hair and how to style it casually. There wasn’t anyone else in line so we were chatting for a while. I was telling her the best ways to take care of her new locs since I’ve had mine for years.
As we talked, our conversation shifted to our regular lives. We chatted like we were friends who haven’t seen one another and we were catching up.

“Okay, let me take your order before I get fired,” we laughed again. I told her what I wanted and she went off to make it. She came back moments later with a pack of cornflakes and other stuff I wanted. She handed it to me and then told me the price. I was reaching inside my pocket for the money when a hand from my side handed out money to the cashier. The person attached to that has begun to speak.

“I'll be paying for that; I knew that voice. I turned around wide-eyed as I came face to face with the man I had danced with a month ago. When our eyes met, he grinned at me.

"Hey, Miss Runaway."

I was short of words.

I just blinked at him not believing the odds. He looked just as good as he did in the club.. No, he looked better! Now that I could see him in the light. Dark skin, perfectly white teeth as he grinned cheekily, and his muscles more pronounced under his athletic wear. He must live close by if he chose to were a tight-fitted shirt and shorts.

Look up, look up, look up.

I pulled my eyes away flustered, trying to remain indifferent. As if I wasn’t just checking him out and noticed his…nope! Not going to say it or think about it.

While I was just being a creep, he paid my bills and ordered for himself. I couldn’t help but notice the multiple tattoos on both of his uncovered arms.
The more I stared at him, the more I realized how attractive he was. I mean, he was already handsome, but in the light, he was a stunner. Deciding I should say something, my mind focused on his last words.

“Miss Runaway?” I questioned, and he shrugged. Considering the little time we ‘talked' we never properly introduced ourselves,” I swallowed.

“Because you ran away,” he added with a chuckle.

“I..I..,” before I could get a word out, the cashier spoke up again.
“Here, sir,” she handed him his drink. He accepted it, paid, and then placed a thousand naira note for the girl. Her eyes widened.

"Thank you, sir. Have a nice day!” he nodded with a kind smile.

He turned back to me and gestured with his hand to walk with him. For some reason, I agreed. We headed to the exit; him holding out the door open for me, as we walked out. We stood at the side of the shop to talk. He focused his gaze on me while he sipped on his drink.

His stare was penetrating, reminding me of the night we shared. Our bodies grind on each other to the music in our world as if no one else existed.
Seeing him in front of me now and how large he looked had my eyes drifting down to his hands. The hands that once held my hips as he guided my body the way he liked.

He cleared his throat causing me to glance into his dark eyes that held mirth.

“You know we never settled on who won that night.” My expression turned to one of confusion.

“Who the best dancer is?” he elaborated.

I let out a laugh. “I can’t believe you still remember that.”

“I remember everything from that night,” he admitted. The way he said those words caused my heart to stutter.

He was looking at me as if I was the last woman on earth. As flattered as I was, the weight of my ring bore heavy on my finger. Before I could ponder on it, he spoke again. “From the moment I saw you needing help from that guy to when you ran off from my arms.”

I scoffed, “One, I had it handled, two, I did not run away, I was…occupied.” He shot me a look of disbelief.
I crossed my arms over my chest mad at myself for not coming up with a better excuse.

“You know what, it doesn’t matter.”
“Oh, why's that?”

“Because we are strangers and we won’t see each other again after this,” I paused and held my keys tightly in my hand. “Now if you’ll excuse me, I’ll be on my way.” I turned from him and began to walk toward my car.

“What if I want to see you again?” he said and I stopped. I wasn’t expecting him to do that.

Now, it was my turn to swirl around and look at him in disbelief. I know I may come across as insecure but I knew I wasn’t all that compared to other women. And I had a feeling this man was used to dealing with women. I didn’t see myself as his type. I shouldn’t, because I was married.

Additionally, I was catching feelings for another man. Yet for some reason, I was and I admittedly liked the attention.

“You want to see me again?” I asked incredulously.

He walked to me, closing the distance between us.

“Why wouldn’t I? You are as beautiful as… we’ll, I guess you know this.

“I appreciate the flattery, but I’ll have to kindly decline.”

He even came closer to my space. However, it didn’t come off as threatening. No, it was the work of his charm getting to me, accompanied by the lovely smell of his perf. How did this man manage to smell amazing after working out?
“Even if I beg?” My mouth opened slightly in shock. The sound of his deep voice sent a shiver through my body. He looked down into my eyes as I stared into his feeling nervous.

He smiled at me as if he knew he was winning a battle that had just begun. Unknown to him, I rise when it comes to challenges I swallowed to calm my nerves before taking a step back. His own eyes widened as I met his stare evenly.

“Even then Mr…”
“Shola,” he said, cutting me off, then his smile turned into a cunning smirk. His eyes gleaned deviously. “But I like to go by sir.” He added.

What do I even say to that? I wasn’t sure if he was joking or not, but I had to be going. I had a feeling I was going to embarrass myself pretty soon.
No idea how, but it was a feeling I knew was going to happen. Then again, it could be because his words made me feel shy, somehow.

“Uh-ok,” I stammered, blowing. It was nice meeting you, Shola. But I have to get going,” I turned around for the last time and headed to my car.

“I didn’t get to know your name?” he asked, calling out to be. I smiled, knowing he couldn’t get to know my name.

“Miss Runaway sounded cool to me!” I yelled back. I didn’t bother to hear his response as I made it to my car, started it, then pulled off. That man was as dangerous as Abbey.

He was so seductive. I could already tell he was. He most likely used those same lines on every woman he met. My instincts told me he was a player.
Hopefully, I wouldn’t run into Shola again. I was already catching feeling for a man I wasn’t married to. Even if he wasn’t a player, I couldn’t imagine adding another man to the mix. I scoffed to myself in my silent car.

To be continued…
Frank The Writer

Don’t be a ghost reader

3 Likes

Re: My Husband & 1 (18+) by rukidanty: 7:44pm On Apr 08, 2023
Nice one. Keep the good work going and the suspense

2 Likes

Re: My Husband & 1 (18+) by frankwriter(m): 8:59pm On Apr 11, 2023
My Husband and I

Dark Romance 🔞

Part 2 (Episode 22)

~Mary's POV ~

“Wait a minute,” Comfort paused dramatically. “ You mean you saw that fine man from the club again and didn’t get his number?” She stared at me as if I had lost a brain cell.

“Comfort, I’m married.” I reminded her.

“I know, I know, “ she repeated, raising her hands in defense. She then smiled at me cheekily.

“I’m sure you didn’t forget you are married when you were with Abbey,” she teased, stressing his name.

I rolled my eyes for the tenth time today. The sad part was that she was undoubtedly right. While I did spend time at Abbey's place, it almost felt like a dream, a fantasy. One I hadn’t realized I wanted to become real.

A few days have passed since then. After bumping into Shola, I went home, took a bath, and washed my clothes. I still had to be cautious. I had to wash away the delicious scent of him from my clothes. While I was washing my clothes, I got a call from Abbey asking where I was. I made up some elaborate lie that something came up and I had to leave. When in actuality I was too nervous to face him after my drunken stupidity.

In a way, he kind of scolded me for not waking him up so he could make me something to eat or at least walk me to my car or something. He admitted that he was worried and wanted to make sure I was safe. He jokingly said that the next time I walked out in the early morning without saying anything, I would get punished. I knew he was joking.

That aside, Abbey asked me if I will be doing anything on Christmas day. Usually, John travels outside the state during this festive season. He and a few other officers were used to staying outside Lagos whenever Christmas was around the corner.
I usually stay at home alone on the 24th listening to fireworks from inside the house. It was depressing each year, but it was better than being around John's colleagues. There were usually around the house sometimes and I didn’t like seeing them except Ggbenga who doesn’t attend events like that anymore.

I admitted to Abbey what I do every year during Christmas, and he suggested something different. He invited me out to a family hangout his parents host every year. I figured why not since I don’t do anything, anyway.

Comfort and I were shopping to find me something to wear while she was looking for something to buy her boyfriend. He was going back to Abuja for two weeks to surprise her lover. I was happy to see how in love Comfort was. It also made me sad knowing that she’d be moving there permanently, soon.

“So, do you think his family will like me?” I asked her.

“Why? Are you trying to impress your in-law? “ she said jokingly.

“You are mad.”

She laughed

We moved from the heading into the next aisle.

“Of course, they’ll like you, sweetheart. You’re a sweetheart. Besides, you and Abbey are both from the same tribe, that’s if they discriminate against tribe. She said.
And that reminded me about her lover who is an Igbo boy.

“Well, you are right, I don’t even know what they’d be eating over there. You know I detest all these Yoruba delicacies. I’m a bit nervous about what I’d be eating there.”

“And what will stop Abbey from making something for you both? He can do it. Meanwhile, why don’t you eat our very own delicacies?” She added.

“Well, maybe I’ll start eating when I get there, so they don’t make me feel different.”

“Listen, if they do and I’m sure they’ll. Don’t eat too much. You know how it is when you eat foreign food for the first time,” she paused. “I’m sure you don’t want to embarrass yourself by blowing up the family toilet.

We busted into laughter.

The crazy part of the conversation was that Comfort was right again. Through many years of us being best friends, we usually take vacations together sometimes. At each place we visited, I would always react to a new food that gets into my system. Not necessarily a bad one, but I often needed a day to recuperate my body. It’s only because my body doesn’t know how to handle food, I don’t eat regularly.

Luckily, the night I ate at Abbey’s house, the food wasn’t foreign to my body, so I didn’t react. But when I go to this hangout, I pray that they’ll have at least rice or something common.

“You are right. Now help me pick out something that’ll be easy to take off in case I do..,” we busted out laughing, startling the surroundings shopper.

We spent the next hour and a half shopping. I loved hanging out with Comfort and hadn’t realized I missed her until now. She was the sister I never had whom I was glad I had in my life. I don’t know who or what I’d be without her. She was the first beside Abbey who could make me laugh and be myself.

I knew I was messed up and that I could only count on her before meeting Abbey to make me happy. Isn’t that a husband’s job? Happy wife, happy life.

Speaking of, since that night he hurled those words at me while being intimate, I’ve kept my distance. It wasn’t him avoiding me, we were avoiding each other. The thought of being in that house with him made me feel sad, anxious, and depressed. I wasn’t sure if or when he’d say something more painful to me. So I was constantly on edge or finding excuses to leave when he was home on his off days.

It was a shame, really. Before he had hurt my feelings that night, I thought that things would go back to normal. They usually did after we made love. Sex fixed everything in our marriage, but it didn’t that night.

Now, I wasn’t sure what to do. Didn’t know how to fix it, fix us. I’ve done it for years so we could be happy. I thought he was happy. How could I fix our marriage if he didn’t love me? I ponder these thoughts all the time. And sometimes, when I'm all alone and in the cold building I call home, I think to myself:
Do I want to fix what I feel is broken?

Friday, 24th December *

We rode in comfortable silence, music from the stereo playing faintly while Abbey drove us to his parent's house. The scenery was beautiful outside, surrounded by lush green and empty land. I could classify a few houses as mansions as we passed through the area.

Although I was nervous about meeting Abbey’s family, I was also excited. It’s been years since I celebrated Christmas like it should be. My husband did, while I would stay at home. But now, doing some different, I was ecstatic.

It was on Christmas Eve, the day itself had started great. I made breakfast and lunch for John before he got dressed and then left with his small bag which meant he won't be coming back that week. We did not speak a word to each other. I pushed our intentions to the back of my mind to not upset myself.

After making sure he was gone, I got myself ready, wearing a dress with my bathing suit underneath. Abbey had told me to make sure I was wearing one since his family had a pool. At the time, I was imagining a small pool that wasn’t built in, but the more homes we passed that looked like mini-mansionss, I had a feeling the pool would be large.

Abbey cleared his throat, capturing my attention, so I turned to him. His large hands gripped the steering wheel with his forearms on full display. Seeing him drive was admittedly sexy and made me recall our recent night together. Also, when I ran like a coward the next morning. Although Abbey had worried more about my safety, he didn’t mention what we shared that night. Our kiss, I wasn’t sure if I was unhappy with that or not.

My feelings towards him were growing and it was becoming harder to act naturally around him. To ignore the intense attraction I held for this man. I know that I had to for the sake of our marriage, but I was coming to the horrifying realization that I might not want.

Abbey was good to me. In the brief months I have spent time with him, talked to him, and felt safe with him, he was a good man. A great man. Why couldn’t my husband be like him? Lost in my thought, it took Abbey calling me twice to bring me back.

“Yes?” I questioned.

“Are you okay?” He moved his eyes from the road to glance at me, before refocusing.

“I’m fine, I promise. I’m just a little nervous.” I admitted. He used his right hand to grab my hand, holding it in his grasp and I let the feel of his hand encasing me in warmth and had me feeling funny. That’s one of the things I liked about Abbey. The way we could carry out a slight gesture caused me to effect easily. I should hate it, but I didn’t.

“Don’t worry, my family will love you.”
“You think so? Will they call me a stranger too? I teased with a giggle.

He frowned, his grip tightening a bit. “No, they won’t call you that,” I laughed, and he glanced at me again.

“I’m serious.”

And the fact that I could tell he was entirely serious caused me to laugh harder. Who knew Abbey could get territorial over a nickname?

After that, we continued to make small talk and listen to music.
Soon enough Abbey had pulled into a long driveway, stopping at a large gate before the house. He rolled down his windows, someone opened the gate from the inside and he continued to drive as I look in the spectacular view. I should have known they would have a large home since they owned a successful restaurant.

The outside appearance looked more lively with flowers. Abbey parked the car and we unbuckled our seatbelts and he exited while I waited. He never let me open or close doors for myself. In one of many ways, it showed how much of a gentleman he was.

Quickly, he opened my door, reached his hand out for me, and helped me out of the car before shutting the door. We walked hand in hand to the large blue-painted front door. It wasn’t until the door opened that I let go of his hand. I could see him frown in response but couldn’t be sure.
Who would have thought a day like this would come?

To be continued…
Frank The Writer

📌📌 My exams are on, so I won't be updating regularly. Maybe two episodes per week. I will bounce back when it's over.
Thank you.

Don’t be a ghost reader

1 Like

Re: My Husband & 1 (18+) by rukidanty: 11:26pm On Apr 11, 2023
Thanks for the updates ..still waiting to see the reaction of Abbey when shola and Mary will meet.nice story and captivating

1 Like

Re: My Husband & 1 (18+) by cokhale(m): 9:49am On Apr 12, 2023
frankwriter:

Episode 11

~ Mary's POV ~

I..I think this was a mistake,” I told him, wrangling my hands nervously punched myself in the gut. I was awful for taking away his smile.

“Did I say something wrong?” his tone dipped

in concern. I shook my head, and then nodded yes, and then no again.

“Mary, you’re giving me mixed signals here.”
“I'm sorry,” I blurted out.

“I’m just nervous. You make me nervous,” I said, chancing at him through my lashes before looking down at my hands. I heard him chuckle and saw his muscle flex beneath his shirt. He placed a hand under my chin to lift it toward him, gently.

“You make me nervous, too,” he said.

I smiled shakily at him as I tried to calm myself. He was just a charming man, nothing more. Yet the loud thumps of my heart spoke differently. I had no idea how this man had such a powerful effect on me. We knew next to nothing about one another, and somehow he had the power to make my stomach flutter.

“Besides, it would suck to waste the food I brought us,” he said, removing his hand from my chin before holding up his hand from my chin and before holding up a bag in his other hand. I was surprised because I didn’t notice it when he was walking toward me earlier.

“You brought food?” I asked, surprised. I mean, I skipped breakfast today out of nerves. It would be nice to eat something. My stomach mumbled lightly in agreement.

“Well, I figured since we were meeting at a Park, we could have a picnic of sorts,” he paused, looking sheepish. “If that’s alright with you,” I was awed by the look on his face.

Abbey stood in front of me looking the tiniest but uncertain as he rubbed the back of his neck awkwardly. It was a change from the confident swagger he showed only moments before. He was so thoughtful and cute.

“I would love that,” I told him honestly.
“There's a canopy with tables on the other side.”

We walked together, with Abbey a step behind me. When we talked on the phone earlier, Abbey confessed he wasn’t familiar with the area. I guess it was only natural I take lead since I've been here a few times. Additionally, I had to pick a place far enough away from where I lived, just in case.

Reaching the large canopy, the picnic tables were empty and surprisingly clean. There was a grill at the entrance for parties to use. Still, in step behind me, I chose a random table for us to sit at. Abbey placed the bag down on the table before opening its contents. It seemed he brought Chinese food for us to eat.

“I forgot to ask you what you wanted to eat, so I went and ordered an assortment of things,” he said, pulling out shrimp rice, chicken fried rice, beef and broccoli, and shrimp rolls. He surprised me with the amount of food he brought along with four bottles of water. Although I knew I wouldn’t be able to eat as much.

“I hope this is okay.”
“It's fine, thank you, Abbey. I actually like everything you picked out,” I told him and he grinned, satisfied with himself.

He pulled a few empty containers out of the bag, handing two to me, and leaving the napkins in the bag along with the variety of sauce and utensils. I wanted until he was sitting across from me, before helping myself to a bit of everything but keeping my portions light.

Scopping a little of each dish into my empty container. Abbey had done the same except his food had way more than mine. For a while, we are in comfortable silence.

Watching the sun gets brighter as the minutes ticked by. The bird chirped while the air grow warmer in the weather. Choosing not to think about something so hindering, I decided to enjoy the moment. The slight breeze glided across my skin as it went by causing the scent of Chinese food to waft through the air along with the inviting smell of Abbey.

Despite the Chinese food having a strong smell, it was near impossible to not smell Abbey. I tried as I might to distract myself, but my entire being couldn’t help but remain focused on him.

He smelled so good, so sweet and masculine. Whatever cologne he had on, made me want to stick to his skin like glue. Just so I could inhale his scent and hold deeply into his eyes. I’ve never felt such a pull toward a man. And what a magnificent man Abbey was. Not just in his looks, but his mannerisms, too.

Remembering the night of the rain, I recall him keeping a safe distance from me until we kissed. He made sure I was okay the whole night and provided comfort to me. How did I get so lucky?

“Thank you for the food,” I said sincerely, stuffed from my small portion. Abbey scarfed down a few more bites before his container was empty too.

“Anytime, Mary. You’re most welcome,” he then grabbed a bottle of water, handing me one before he grabbed his own. Unscrewing the cap, I took a few sips out of thirst as he did. Then he closed the bottle again while I sat mine down. Clasping his hands on the table, he asked, “Do you mind if we talk about that night?”

My face began to heat up under his stare before speaking hesitantly, “I suppose we shouldn’t, but,” I paused before meeting his stare. “I don’t want you to think I have a habit of cheating. That night was new to me.”
“Me too,” he said quietly. “I don’t have a bad streak of kissing married women.”
Boom! The conversation began.

“But that night,” he spoke again. “I felt something between us.” He admitted, causing me to avert my gaze.

“Abiola…”

“Yes, I knew you felt it, sensed the connection between us,” he pressed his words spoken calmly. I did feel it. I felt it in the past two weeks since I’ve been coming on my fingers at the thought of him.

“Lie to me, Mary. Tell me you didn’t share the same feelings I had.
The silence hung around us. I was scared to answer. Too afraid to admit the truth to him. When I had yet to respond, he slid his hand across the table to hold unto mine. His hold was gentle but firm and pleasant. He swiped his thumb over my knuckles in a soothing manner. And as I looked back into his eyes, I couldn’t keep the truth in.

“I can’t,” I whispered, a lone tear escaping me.
Abbey reached up, using his other hand, and wiped it away. “I don’t want to betray my husband, but I can’t get you out of my head. No one’s…” I stopped before I say too much.

“No one’s what?” he asked as his brow furrowed in a mix of concern and confusion. I shook my head, deciding to drop it. He left it alone before speaking.

“I have never been drawn to a woman in this manner before. More from one look, and certainly not from a single kiss. When I saw you in the restaurant for the first time, I was going to come up to you. As unprofessional as it sounds,” he added.
My breath escaped me as I gasped lowly.

“Really?” I asked incredulously, and he grinned.
“Don’t act so surprised, Mary. You bewitched me the moment I saw you walk through the door.”

Don’t smile, don’t smile, I continued the mantra in my head, fighting hard not to smile at his words. But it was too late. I was beaming under like a silly fool.
“Bewitched you? Really? How do you have this intense effect on me?”

His grin got larger, happily. As if he was proud that I had such a reaction to him.
“Believe me, Mary, when I say you have a greater effect on me,” I scoffed. “If you placed a hand on my heart, you would feel it thundering in my chest. Every time you look at me, it jumps aster.”

“Ok, Mr. Smooth,” sarcasm laved on my tone.
We laughed a little before moving from his seat and sitting beside me. He then took my hand in his and placed it on his chest where his heart was located. Indeed his heart was beating erratically. A part of me thought he should think about seeing a doctor, but he flattered me. I kept my hand on his chest as I glanced up. Our eyes locked instantly, and it was as if magnetic energy drew us closer together.

“Oh,” was all I could come up with.
Too caught in a trance to say much and it appeared Abbey felt the same. His eyes sparkled as they stared back at me, full of desire and want.

“I've been dreaming of feeling your lips on mine again since that night,” he said, referring back to the rainy night.

“We agreed on friends,” I muttered, but I still didn’t pull away.
“I know,” he leaned in closer to me, my wrist still in his grip. But I want to kiss you first distasteful on his tongue. I knew why, but I didn’t know enough about him to risk my marriage. Not that I wanted to risk my marriage, I think.

“And you never cared to ask about how my husband and I battled the previous night. Did you?”

“I forgot. What happened to him? I remember his phone wasn’t connecting that night. Did you meet him when you arrived?”

“No, he wasn’t. It would have been horrible if he was.”
“You mean your husband slept outside?” he asked bewildered.

“My husband is an officer. A policeman,” I answered.
“Oh! I never knew….”

“Now, you know. That very night we went for an emergency and couldn’t come back, he came back later the next day. He would only find out if Gbenga mentioned it to him which I don’t think he would..”

“Who's Gbenga? The man that drove you home that night?”
“Yes, Gbenga is his friend and also an officer.”
“Oh! Okay. I hope he keeps his mouth shut.”

Silence.

So, one last kiss,” he whispered, and moved closer. Our lips nearly bridged one another's.
“To seal the deal.”

He nodded. “To seal the deal.”

I sniffed slightly, breathing in his intoxicating scent as he heaved in and captured my lips with his. The feel of his lips against mine had me folding, succumbing to the sweet kiss. Still holding onto my wait. While I brought my hand to his chest, tracing the lines of his muscles underneath.

When he saw the look on my face, I saw him but back a smile. "We agreed to one last kiss. To seal the deal."

He reminded me as much as I wanted to argue against it and demand more. I knew it wouldn't be fair to him, myself, or my husband. Maybe our last kiss wasn't a good idea.
Then again, I didn't regret kissing him which was shocking. I wanted to kiss him more. My husband wasn't much of a good kisser. In fact, I didn't have a lot of pleasurable experiences with the man I had given all my first to. Abbey was exceptional.

Gosh, what's wrong with me?

Here I am thinking about kissing Abbey again when I said I wouldn't see him again. I was married for God's. But I don't think I could live the rest of my days without getting to know him at least, as friends, of course. So with heavy and damp panties, I replied half-heartedly, "To seal the deal."

To be continued…
Frank The Writer

Don’t be a ghost reader

Follow me on Facebook
@Frank The Writer

Next episode
Re: My Husband & 1 (18+) by Jozilinn: 11:37am On Apr 12, 2023
Nice and full of suspense too can't wait to read the next episode.

1 Like

Re: My Husband & 1 (18+) by frankwriter(m): 3:00am On Apr 15, 2023
Part 2 (Episode 23)

~ Mary's POV ~

“Abbey!” The voice exclaimed. There stood an older woman whose features resembled Abbey's Except her skin was paler. Based on the way Abbey rushed to hug the woman, I had to guess it was his mother.

“Hello, Mom.” He said in Yoruba and hugged her tightly, kissing her forehead before backing away. He gestured toward me, inviting me over with a smile.

“This is my friend Mary. Mary, this is my mother..” she cut him off, bouncing with energy.

“Please, call me…

“Mother,” his words held an air of warning, but she waved him off.

Her eyes drank me in and she gave me a mega-watt smile. I reached out my hand for a handshake, but she nuzzled it aside to give me a fierce hug. She smelled of literal flower goodness as she pulled me into her arm.
John never bothered to introduce me to his extended family as he doesn’t have the best relationship with them. And I never had a family, to begin with.

“It is wonderful to meet you, Mary.” She backed away and I couldn’t help but smile at the woman who reeked of genuine intentions.

“You are beautiful,” she said in Yoruba.

“Ese, ma,” I replied, which meant: thank you.

Did Abbey mention me? Well, it makes sense since he invited me to come here. Before I could say more, she rushed us into her home.

Soon, as we walked in, it wasn’t as lavish as I thought it would be. In fact, it was quite homey with white walls decorated with blue and grey furniture.

She walked us down the corridor, passing multiple rooms. Abbey’s mother was vibrant with energy as she showed us around. Then, as she began talking about Abbey's childhood, a man who looked identical to Abbey appeared from the backyard. He was about as tall as Abbey with dark hair. The only difference between them was their eyes and beard.

When we reached the backyard, I audibly gasped. While I was looking around, I hadn’t noticed someone nearing us until they exclaimed. Both Abbey and I swiveled around just in time for the man to pull Abbey in for a hug. Abbey let my hand go in the process. Once the two pulled away, I was able to see the man. He was a bit paler and shorter than Abbey. I recognized him immediately.

He was Abbey’s brother! I had met him before at the restaurant John took me to that very day. The one where Abbey and I shared our first kiss.

“Ayomide,” Abbey grinned, then he began to introduce us. “This is….”

“The hot woman from Mom’s restaurant,” he said and I laughed.
“Good to see you again,” he gave him a brief hug.
“You as well. I'm Mary,” I told him.

“Thank you for the compliment.”
“I’m going to get Mary settled in the first place. We need to talk later.”

Ayo nodded his head before saying he’d see me later.

As soon as he walked away, Abbey turned back to me.

“What do you say we get to eat?” I nodded my head and followed him.
What a wonderful family he has. Although the day just started, I couldn’t wait to see what else was in store.

It was nighttime now, with the moon above the clouds, and I was happy. After Abbey and I ate their local delicacy, he introduced me to the rest of his family. The ones that were around, consisted of his cousins, aunts, uncles, and a few of his parent's friends.

Though he said they were practically family. He told me he had a larger family from his maternal home.

I wasn’t sure why this surprised me, but his family was very nice and receptive to me. I found myself at the pavilion chatting with a group of Abbey’s cousins while he went off to talk to his brother. They had me laughing the entire moment as they talked about the happenings in their family. Even as far as going back to their childhood days, telling me stories of themselves and Abbey.

“He’s always been a good boy,” his cousin, I’ve come to know as Remi informed me.
“Abbey has never been one to get into trouble. We were never able to convince him to do something rash.”

“His brother on the other handful!” They laughed.

They went on to talk about their old day's memories.

A hand placed itself on my shoulder gently, interrupting my laughter. I turned around in my chair to Abbey, smiling.

He leaned down to whisper in my ear, making my stomach flutter as I felt his breath brush against me.

“Are you enjoying yourself, Mary? I nodded my head, drawing back to look into his eyes. God, the man was handsome as he stared at me. It was as if I could get a spark between us, tingling me.

“Good. I want to show you something.” He reached his hand out and I took it. We snuck away from his hand out and I took it. We snuck away from his family and headed to the far back of the backyard, where trees blocked the view.
“You won’t kill me, right?” he chuckled.

“I promise I won’t. There’s a path that leads somewhere I’d like to show you. Do you trust me?”

I looked behind us to see his family having fun and then looked back at him. Though I wasn’t keen about going anywhere, I did trust Abbey. He hasn’t proven that I shouldn’t trust him. I nodded and want to move, but he stopped me, causing me to look into his eyes.

“I trust you,” I said honestly. He squeezed my hand a little before leading me into the back side of their house. A small dirt path that seemed to be used often. I also noticed that while we stayed on the said path, we were heading downwards. Abbey was Confident in his studies while he took me to God knows where.

A few minutes later, I saw a spectacular view.

“A swimming pool? Wow! You guys have a swimming pool?”
“Yeah.” He answered. My jaw dropped while Abbey stood beside me, chuckling.

He walked us closer to it and noticed a single bench before it and not it, had towels and water to drink. Abbey suddenly let go and placed his phone on the bench before looking down at me.

“Would you like to swim with me, Mary?”
“Yes, but not too far,” I said. I didn’t exactly trust water where I wouldn’t be able to be rescued. I had a phobia of water but I could handle five feet at least.

“Alright.” With that, Abbey began unbuttoning his shirt. My eyes widened considerably while he did so. Each button being released almost in slow motions. His muscles peaked through the more button he popped.

Realizing I was staring, he flushed and caught his eyes awkwardly where he was casually grinning at me as he undressed.

“Um, I'll just....,” I turned my back to him trying to be polite.
Though his next words nearly had me spinning back around.

“You’re welcome to watch, Mary.” I closed my eyes at the sound of his voice, thick with an accent, causing me to close my eyes.

Just friends, I reminded myself. Abbey and I are just friends. I heard his footsteps walk further away from me. Curiously, I turned over my shoulder just to see the back of him. Naked, broad shoulders with muscles, his lower body protected in shorts but shoved the roundness of a perfect ass.

When his body finally lowered into the water, he turned to me. A bright smile on his face as he gestured for me to come in. I was playing a dangerous game. I shouldn’t get into the water with him. Seeing his form from his front confirmed that Abbey didn’t have the body of a bodybuilder, more so, the body of an athlete. His muscles were firm, and I knew if I ran my hands over his chest, it’d be solid.

“The water is warm, Mary!” he called out, then turned opposite me. “I won’t look as you change.”

Don’t do it! Don’t get in the water, my mind screamed at me.

But I didn’t listen. I took off my dress slowly, revealing my underwear. I took off my shoes before making my way toward the water. I dipped my toe in and noticed that the water wasn’t as cold as I thought it would be.

Wrapping my arms around my midsection, I made my way over to Abbey. I was waist-deep in the water, the bottom of my breasts close to being submerged in the water. I tapped Abbey on his shoulder softly, then returned my arms to where they were.

Admittedly, I was a little insecure. My body wasn’t a sculpture, and I had stretch marks. There was also the little scar I had underneath my belly that…. No, no negative thoughts.

He focused on me, his eyes shining as he drag me in. I wonder if he found my body unattractive. If I wasn’t what he was expecting. I know I shouldn’t care about another man's opinion, but I cared about his. John often made me feel as if my body was below his standards. Though I’ve tried my best to please him. But the more I tried, the less weight I would gain.

Now, I'm a woman with less meat on her bones than normal. The more I thought about myself, the more down I felt. Despite trying to be positive. Without realizing it, I had my eyes downcast awaiting the judgment I was used to hearing.

Suddenly, Abbey used a finger to tilt my chin up, causing our eyes to connect. He eyed me, then with something akin to desire making a shiver run down my spine while he pressed close to me.

“Stunning,” was all he said, smiling down at me. Then, before I could understand what was happening, he gripped my hips, lifted me, causing me to shriek, and then tossed me into the water. When I came up for air, I was gasping for breath while he laughed.

“Abbey!” I screamed at him, removing my hair from my face. “You are going to pay for that!”

I startled him. We weren’t deep in the water, but it was enough for us to swim in.

Once I reached him, I threw water at him and tried to run off. He grabbed me by my waist again and tossed me. This carried on for some time before I got tired of being offensive. As much as I wanted to beat him, I knew I would lose every time. He had the advantage, but not until I tricked him. He had just tossed me into the water again when I decided to hold my breath longer under the water.

“Mary?” he called out. I heard him come closer, looking for me. And when he was right where I wanted him, I jumped from behind and tackled him, taking both of us down into the water. When we popped back up, I was cracking up at him.

“Oh, you think that’s funny?” I screamed as he started chasing after me in the water. I tried to get away from him, but he caught me, dragging his hands along my body, when suddenly he began to tickle my belly. I screamed into the air, laughter escaping me.

“Abb…” I tried to gasp for breath, but couldn’t due to my hysterical laughter. His fingers dug into me as I tried to escape him. His warm chest was against my back as we stood close together, laughing. It wasn’t until a few minutes later that I was begging him to stop. He let me surrender. Yet, he didn’t let me go as I spun in his arms to look at his face.

We stood there in the water, beaming at each other under the night sky. Then out of nowhere, we heard something akin to a sharp whistle. Then a firework popped off above us. We glanced up at the night sky as more fireworks lit up the area. It was midnight, and Christmas vibes were on the air.

We watched as the whole area was lighted up with fireworks until I remembered I was in his arms. It seemed he thought the same as when we looked back at each other. Our eyes clashed once more as another firework went off.

First Christmas out of home and I was having a blast at Abbey's family house.

To be continued…
Frank The Writer

📌📚 Still writing my exams but I will try to update one or two more episodes before the end of the week.

Follow up on Facebook @Frank The Writer

4 Likes

Re: My Husband & 1 (18+) by rukidanty: 9:18am On Apr 16, 2023
Thanks for the update and keep the good work

2 Likes

Re: My Husband & 1 (18+) by exseJ: 10:23pm On Apr 17, 2023
Thanks...pls make the next one 3.....we have to screw till we reach last epistle....

2 Likes

Re: My Husband & 1 (18+) by frankwriter(m): 7:51pm On Apr 18, 2023
My Husband and I

Dark Romance 🔞

Part 2 (Episode 24)

~ Mary's POV ~

Abbey and I were having fun in the pool when suddenly we heard someone call his name from a close range.

“Abbey!” a thick voice called out causing my eyes to flash open. I gasped in shock as I saw a man I recognized standing feet before us. I quickly tried to cover myself while Abbey attempted to help me. But my mouth couldn’t help but as if the person I was seeing was the man I had met twice before.

“Shola?” I spoke, panicked while the man whose skin was as dark as mine stood there just as customized as I was. His eyes widened, looking over at Abbey and I in our swimwear while I was trying to cover my naked breast from his view. I glanced up into Abbey's eyes who seemed shocked to be caught. And to my horror, I noticed that he wasn’t looking at Shola as if he were a stranger. No, he looked at him as if he knew him.

What the hell had I gotten myself into?

I held my breasts up with my arm across my chest as Abbey stood behind me. Shola had his back toward us, so he didn’t see more than he should. Though it was too late for that since he had seen Abbey playing with them moments ago.
I was still dumbfounded that he was here. Shola, out of all the people in the world. How was this possible?

Abbey stepped back from me to give me space, removing the large feel of his bulge away from my behind. I hesitantly began walking towards where the bench was. I covered myself in a towel, shivering.

Abbey looked at me, his eyes portraying how sorry he was for being discovered. I knew it wasn’t his fault. We were outside, but what is the connection between him and Shola?

He leaned in slightly to whisper, “I'm so sorry, Mary. I didn’t expect anyone to…”

“It's ok,” I told him in a lower voice, so Shola wouldn’t hear. I really wasn’t upset with Abbey, truly. We risked getting caught in public. I knew that. The thing is, I didn’t actually think it would happen.

Swallowing my pride and embarrassment away, I spoke up so both he and Shola could hear me.

"How did you know each other?”

“We’re…,”

“Best friends.."

I turned my eyes to Shola, who spoke. Who now had his eyes on Abbey and me.

Though his attention shifted to just me when I nervously ran a hand down my face, my wedding ring glinting in the dark. Once I noticed him focused on it, I quickly brought my hands to my side, shielding my left hand with my right. I saw his stunned eyes flicker as a hardness set in. He clenched his jaw harshly.

“You weren’t wearing that when we met.” He pointed out.

Abbey looked between us two, confused. “You know each other?”

She's the woman from the club,” Shola told him, and Abbey's brows nearly shot up before he schooled his features. Then he chuckled lowly, attempting to hide the small smile appearing on his face. Why was he laughing?

This was not a laughing matter. I was freaking out on the inside. Not only was I cheating, but I was caught cheating by another man whom I…ugh, damn!

“The woman you have been obsessing about?” asked Abbey and I noticed his tone was teasing. I shifted my focus to Shola, who leveled a glare at Abbey.

Obsessed? Surely, he’s joking,g right?

Gripping at his hair, he showed that he was as panicked as I was. My heart was beating fast, not believing that this situation I was in now was real.

“Abbey, she’s married!”

I stood up for myself. Despite my lack of enthusiasm, I wouldn’t let him ignore me. I saw Abbey was about to speak but I beat him to it. “And if you weren’t too busy flirting with me the second time we met, you would've noticed my ring.”

I threw at him and I saw him visibly seethe. Abbey stepped in front of me, shielding me from his view.

“Just go Shola.” His voice was strong, yet low and deep.

Shola tried to protest.

“Abbey….”

“Excuse us. I won’t say it again,” Abbey added.

A minute or two passed before I heard the footsteps of Shola fading away. Once he was completely gone, Abbey faced me. His hardened depression softened when his eyes met mine. “Mary – “

“I want to go home,” I told him and when he tried to reach for me, I sidestepped and walked away.

The car ride was silent between us. There was so much I had on my mind, I didn’t know where to begin. After what occurred at the swimming pool, we said our goodbyes to his family. They wished me to stay longer, but I wasn’t in a cheerful mood as I once was before. As we left, there was no trace of Shola anywhere which I was grateful for.

I still can’t believe what happened and my shitty luck. How did I happen to gain interest from two men who are best friends? One who has been the absolute sweetest, most genuine, and most handsome man. And the other who’s been a complete flirt, daring, and downright sexy. The thing both men have in common other than being friends is that they cause my heart to race.

And the air between us filled with electricity, heating me in ways I can’t explain. I shouldn’t be thinking of us, or perhaps them. I was married. I am married.

To a man who doesn’t love me.

I looked down at my ring, tears welling up. This was such a mess. In all honesty, I wasn’t mad that Shola was upset.

He had a right to be, I guess. No, I was mad because he was right. He saw me and Abbey. A married woman and his best friend doing things they shouldn’t. I was a terrible woman. An awful woman for God's sake! I came here and met Abbey's family. As if I was living a fairytale! I was sick!

I wiped at my tears subtly, and a sniff escaped me “Mary?” The sound of Abbey's voice ringing with uncertainty made my ears ring. I was dragging him into my mess making him deal with me—using him to make me happy because my marriage was in shambles. What kind of person does that?

He was too kind to deal with a woman who couldn’t save her marriage. I looked at him, then just as he turned to me, a sob slipped past my lips.

“I’m sorry, I’m so sorry, Abbey.” His eyes widened in a panic as I started crying. I used my hands to cover my face to control myself but failed. I knew I was a pain in the ass, but I felt horrible about myself, and because of the recent events that occurred, I truly felt overwhelmed.

Abruptly, I felt the car pull to the side of the road. Then heard the sound of Abbey's seat belt unleashing. His large hands placed themselves on my own before pulling them away from my face.

“Because you’re worth it.”

I shook my head, denying it. I tried to remove myself from him, but he wouldn’t let me, stopping me with his piercing eyes that I couldn’t get enough of.

“When you laugh, I want you to never stop, your beautiful smile that takes up your entire face makes my heart cease, beating every single time.”

“Abbey…”

Don’t say that! Don’t please!

“The way you get nervous around me, although you try your best not to. I noticed that you tilt your head down at the slightest hint of a compliment. I can tell you secretly love them, though you get embarrassed easily,” he went on.

“The day we met, and you stood up for my brother. Though small, it made me see you in another light. I didn’t want this to happen at first, Mary. I mean being responsible for ending someone’s marriage is awful. I tried to fight against my feelings. But when I saw you again on that stormy night, I knew it was fate. I know it sounds cliché, but I wasn’t able to get you out of my mind for weeks. I was at home, at work, and with my family, wishing and praying that I could see you again. Then it happened, and we kissed.”

I gulped as he poured out his feelings. His story sounds similar to mine. I remember feeling the same way knowing it wasn’t right to wish for such a thing, but seeing him again felt right.

“So I begged us to be friends knowing you were married and that we couldn’t be or do anything. But Mary, I wanted or will I say I want you in my life. I would take you in my life. I would take you as a friend, enemy, or lover. Only if I can have you, darling,” he paused.

“I know it is too much to ask and I have no right to, but I want to see where this goes. I want us to try.”

My tears were flowing again, which he was wiping as he awaited my answer. How did I get so lucky to have a man to wipe my tears? He wasn’t exactly my man, but he could be. Though it would be wrong on both of our parts. A wife engaging with a man who wasn’t my husband.
He, a single man engaging with a married woman. But this feeling we share might be worth it. To know he felt it as much as this spark was a relief. I thought I was going nuts.

And the fact that he tried to stay away as much as I did made me happy. I wasn’t the only one having an inner battle with myself and I wasn’t alone in not being able to walk away.

“Ok..”

“What?” he asked, astounded, causing me to giggle.

“Yes, Abbey. I want to try…”

I didn’t get to finish as his lips crushed mine. Despite initially being shocked, my body submitted against his as he turned my face to suit him.

Now that we have agreed to try to stay away from each other, will I stop thinking about him? Will he stop texting and calling?

To be continued…
Frank The Writer

📚📌📌 My exams are still on. I might post another episode tomorrow or next, but not sure how many episodes that will be posted next week. My schedules are tight.

Meanwhile, thank you for always engaging, and do let me know if you enjoyed reading this episode.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Husband & 1 (18+) by rukidanty: 10:33pm On Apr 18, 2023
Nice story and like the way Abbey handled shola and I believe he will meet shola later to knowore about the club incident..thanks once more for the update and success in your exams

1 Like

Re: My Husband & 1 (18+) by sexyslim001(f): 10:07pm On Apr 20, 2023
Good luck on your exams

1 Like

Re: My Husband & 1 (18+) by frankwriter(m): 9:27pm On Apr 21, 2023
rukidanty:
Nice story and like the way Abbey handled shola and I believe he will meet shola later to knowore about the club incident..thanks once more for the update and success in your exams

Thank you

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Super Sweetheart Of The CEO Daddy! A Story / Chronicles Of A Pastor That Ordained Himself / Living in The Dark (18+)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 341
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.