Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,759 members, 7,817,094 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:17 AM

My Husband & 1 (18+) - Literature (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / My Husband & 1 (18+) (24929 Views)

Keeping Up With The Chukwumas Vol.1 (18+) [Book 3 of Xav-Verse] [Completed] / Mara The Lesbian - Episode 1 (18+only) / My Life As A Secondary School Teacher Season 1»(18+)by Abayomi Oluwafaith (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Husband & 1 (18+) by frankwriter(m): 9:28pm On Apr 21, 2023
sexyslim001:
Good luck on your exams

Thank you
Re: My Husband & 1 (18+) by frankwriter(m): 9:31pm On Apr 21, 2023
(Part 2) Episode 25

~ Mary's POV ~

Rain pattered against the kitchen window as I washed the dishes. The dim sound of John watching TV in the background accompanied the noise. An occasional laugh bubbled out of him as he watched a movie. The two of us had recently finished dinner, and I was doing my chores; cleaning the table, washing the dishes, sweeping the floor, doing this and that, and so on.

Usually, when I did my normal routine, I would do it with swiftness without my hand in the clouds.
Now, all I could think about was Abbey, sweet Abbey.
It’s been a week since his family hangout and our conversation in his car. We haven’t had much time to get together. We were both busy with work and I couldn’t find the right time to leave the house. Mainly because John has been home this past week. I heard him let out another boisterous laugh in the living room.

With a tired sigh, I finished the last dish and moved on to clean the counters. I was still at odds with myself for cheating on John. I truly loved him, but recently he hasn’t been the man I fell for. No, not true. John hasn’t been the man I fell in love with for a long time.

Although I told Abbey that I wanted us to see how things go, I felt uneasy. Affairs never work out for the better. Someone or maybe all of us, was bound to get hurt. The thought made me become riddled with anxiety. And what if John found out? A cold feeling wrapped around me thinking about it.

What would he do or say? He has quite the temper. Then again, it wasn’t as if he loved me as much as I loved him. He probably wouldn’t care. If I had these thoughts months ago, my heart would have succumbed
Now, the ache feels dull in comparison. As if I was losing feelings for my husband. Even now, I can’t be sure if that’s a good or bad thing.

“Mary.” My head shot up from where it was looking at the floor while I swept.

Did John just call me? He hasn’t spoken to me in so long.

“Mary,” he called again and I looked over to the living room. He sat on the couch with his dark eyes on me, one arm on the top of the couch, the other holding beer.

“Yes?” I asked hesitantly.

He gestured with his hand, “Come here.”

My brows narrowed in confusion at him before I moved to put the broom away. Then I made my way toward him, his eyes on me the entire time. When I reached him, I stood in front of him, blocking the TV.

“What’s it?” He patted the seat next to him after my question.

“Sit with me,” he paused when he saw I didn’t move.

“Please.”

John never says “Please.”

Deciding to go along with whatever he was doing, I sat beside him. Once I did, he placed an arm around my shoulder and drew me nearer. I sat with my legs crossed since I was wearing a loose dress for the second time this week.

He took a sip of his beer, returning his attention to the TV together.

Like we used to, and when he placed his beer down on the end table, it felt like the old days, me, wishing to never leave my husband’s side, wanting to keep him happy. While he did what he was doing now which was hiking his hand up my dress.

Unlike the previous times during our marriage, I swatted his hand away.

“What are you doing?” I asked him calmly. He leaned into me and I backed away as he did so. He stopped moving toward me as a frown came across his face.

“I was trying to have fun with my wife,” his voice carried a hint of invitation.

Could he be serious?

There have been a few times when I’ve rarely gotten mad at John. Few, as in I could count them on my fingers since we never had fights until the past two years. This was another fight, at least, it was to me.

“You haven’t spoken to me in months, John,” I began, trying to remain calm even as I felt my anger rising.

“You've blatantly ignored me, and hurt my feelings, and now you expect us to have sex? Are you out of your mind?”

“Mary,” he called me.

I stood up from the couch, wanting to get away from him.

“Don’t Mary me, John. I’m your wife, not someone you have your way with! I’m the woman you make love to!” my voice rose, and he stood up, towering over me. Anger in his eyes as he looked down at me, scoffing.

“Mary, what’s wrong with you? Huh? You’re the one who started all this! You didn’t want to start a family..”

“Yes, and I have my reasons for not wanting to have a child right now. If you would have just talked to me instead of being immature, you would know!”

“Don’t you dare raise your voice at me, Mary?” His voice lowered.

Silence.

“It’s bad enough you’ve been going out with Comfort.

“Comfort?” I interrupted, flabbergasted. “What does this have to do with her? She’s my best friend.”

“You’re hardly home!” he yelled. “She keeps you out so you don’t come here! You know she hates me, yet you continue to be friends with her. I'm your husband, Mary! You come home whenever you like and soon as I ask for our monthly sex, you push me away?!”

Monthly?

“The last time we had sex, you hurt my feelings, John. You made me feel unappreciated and unloved!”

He shook his head, almost as if he were denying it.

“And how are you mad at me for having fun? I barely go out anymore. You are angry because Comfort makes me feel better by convincing me to leave the house? To do something with my life for a change?!”

“No,” he walked closer to me. He leaned down, so he was able to speak directly in my ear.

“I’m mad because she's turning you back into the LovePeddler you were in college.”

I don’t remember doing it. The only realization that I did is when I felt a stinging sensation in the palm of my hand.

The silence rang loud in the room as I realized. I put my hands on him. My heart started reading a mile a minute when he slowly turned his head back on me. His gaze was hard and somewhat menacing. I hadn’t realized how scared I was until he moved toward me and I took a step back. He continued to follow me until my back bumped into a wall.

“Get out.” He said slowly, the smell of beer clinging to his mouth.

Through my shock, I muttered, “What?” I looked at him with wide eyes. I’ve never physically touched John in such a way. He struck a cord in me, but I didn’t mean to.

Hitting one's partner was wrong but how could he say that to me? Knowing that he was my first… my everything.

“Leave.” He said.

“Get lost!” he shouted, making me flinch.

“John, I'm sorr—”

Not giving me a chance to apologize, he grabbed my arm in his grasp and started to drag me out of the living room. His grip tightened when I tried to escape his clutch.

“John, stop!” I cried out, tears starting to stream down my face. Yet he ignored me as he dragged me through the house. It wasn’t until he was at the front door did I see how serious he was.

“I gave you everything! Your car! Connection, mention it! I gave you everything! But since you don’t want to act as a wife, you can go!” he seethed.

Opening the door, he hurled me out while I cried, begging him not to do this. He pushed me out while I landed on the ground. I was just wearing nothing but the loose dress I had on, and the rain battered against me.

Soaking my body within seconds, I got to my feet as quickly as I could, but by the time I got up, he slammed the door shut. Immediately going to the door handle, I twisted it, but it remained solid. He locked me out.

“John!” I banged on the door as I could, crying as the rain soaked the only clothes I had on.

So, for the next hour, I stood there banging to be let inside my own house like a maniac, sobbing as I called for my husband to let me in. Shivering in the chilly rain as my knocks grew weaker, but I suddenly became quiet when I noticed the light in the house went off.

I was alone in the dark.

To be continued…
Frank The Writer

📌📌 So guys, I decided to drop a new episode amidst my ongoing exam. I don't wanna starve you guys for long but this week is one heck of load for me. If the comments are encouraging, I will drop another episode this week, but if I don't see like comments, I might change my mind.

Please, Like, Comment, and Share!!
Don’t be a ghost reader

Follow me on Facebook @Frank The Writer

7 Likes

Re: My Husband & 1 (18+) by rukidanty: 8:17am On Apr 22, 2023
Thanks for the update and Thumps up

1 Like

Re: My Husband & 1 (18+) by PraisesPblaze(m): 12:55pm On Apr 23, 2023
Getting these cold treatments from marriage will easily sway her out of it…
Re: My Husband & 1 (18+) by jullyrosy(f): 6:33pm On Apr 23, 2023
PraisesPblaze:
Getting these cold treatments from marriage will easily sway her out of it…

I don't think John loves her...
He's all for the sex

2 Likes

Re: My Husband & 1 (18+) by frankwriter(m): 6:43pm On Apr 23, 2023
Part 2 (Episode 26)

~ Abbey’s POV ~

My phone rang in my head, causing me to wake from sleep. It was loud and irritating as I blindly reached for it in the dark. I was sad that I didn’t put it on silent last night, I grabbed it before opening one eye to see who was calling me. It was an unsaved number. I pressed decline and then looked at the time. It was a few minutes after 2 in the morning. I yawned while I put the phone on silent and placed it back on the table beside my bed.

Then I quickly got comfortable, closing my eyes. Not even a second later, the phone buzzed, making noise as it vibrated on the end table.

Without opening my eye, I ended the call and turned over. However, to my annoyance, it started to ring again. I groaned, turning back over to the phone, opening my eyes this time as I gripped it in my hand. It was the same number. I hung up again. This time, seeing my notifications pop up on my screen.

Not only did I see that number through my notifications, but it seemed whoever this person was had been calling me for a long time.
What the Bleep? By this ungodly hour. I didn’t have time to question it before my phone started to ring again.

Wanting to know who it was, I accepted the call, holding the phone to my ear.

“Who is this?” my voice rumbled with drowsiness.

“Abbey..."

I paused, blinking away my sleepiness, thinking I may have heard the wrong voice on my line.

“Mary?”

Why was she calling this early?

“I'm so sorry for calling you at this time, but I had no one else to call.”

I sat up at the sound of her voice. Traces of my sleep left me as my body became alarmed. She sounded panicked. She said, “I don’t have anywhere else to go.” I instantly got up from the bed, making sure the phone didn’t slip from my hand.

“Where are you?” I tried to keep myself calm as I quickly went to my closet to put on a pair of trousers and grabbed my shoes. Not bothering to put on my shirt as I hobbled to put my shoes on quickly.

“I-I-I don’t know,” her teeth chattered and my heart began to pound more.

“I’ve been walking for so long. I'm so scared.”

Outside? I grabbed an extra jacket for her and then ran out of the bedroom.

Though I was panicking over her well-being. I needed her to tell me where she was. Somehow, I had to calm her down.

“Mary, I'm on my way to come to pick you up, but I need you to look around and see if you can spot anything familiar. See if there are any signposts, I mean anything.” She didn’t say anything rather than sobbing on the other end. I told her again to look around and see where she was.

“Once you do, I’ll be there as soon as possible, ok? I promise.”

When I ran down the stairs, I saw Shola coming in through the front door. He must've been coming back from another night out. He gave me a confused stare as I went to find my keys. Shola knew I’m never up at two in the morning even if it involves work. So something must be wrong.

“Yes, I can look,” Mary said over the phone quietly, her voice shaking.
“Um, I'm close to a bus stop and…”

She started to tell me where she was. Shola came to me in concern, noticing I was in a panic. I put the phone on speaker and then muted myself.

“What's going on?”

“I need to get to Mary.” I looked under the couch to find my car keys.

I stood up with the extra jacket in my hand. I still listened to Mary as she spoke on the phone.

“Is she alright?” Sheila asked.

Though Shola was upset, Mary was the woman he had felt a connection with. He didn’t want to admit that he still liked her, and wanted her. I knew him so well, so I wasn’t surprised to see him show concern. It was a twist of fate how we met the same sweet woman.

But I was too unsettled by the prospect of her being alone and in danger right now. I didn’t have time to talk to him.

“I will find out when I get to her. I have to go.”

Rushing out of the apartment, I didn’t stick around waiting for a response.

I was positively certain I broke a few traffic laws but I didn’t care. If an officer wanted to chance me, then I would accept the consequences. Especially since the call had been cut due to her using a person's phone. She literally had nothing with her, not even her phone.

Luckily, she was able to give me a street name before the call went off.
Although the GPS indicated I would arrive in a few minutes, it felt like hours.

What if she was injured? What if someone harmed her? Or they did harm her? So many questions were burned into my brain as I turned a thirty-minute drive into half that time.

A few minutes later, I arrived on the street she said she was on. It was dark, causing me to use my high beams as I slowed the car, searching for her.
I went down the street and I didn’t see her.

Please, be safe, I repeated in my head. Dread filled my entire being the more I continued to look, but couldn’t spot her. Until I came across a bus stop with her huddled under it to protect her from the rain.

Pulling to the curb, I hopped out as fast as I could, rushing to her. She was startled, as though she didn’t see me at first. Or didn’t believe that I had really come for her.
Clothed in a dress that now clung to her form, Mary looked so small, tiny, and vulnerable. I noticed she didn’t even have shoes on. She was shivering so badly with her arms across her chest, I feared she’d need to go to the hospital.

What the hell happened to her?

“Are you ok? Are you hurt?” I asked as I place the jacket on her. Checking over her body for any type of harm, I pulled her into my arms, not minding that I was getting wet. I examined her from head to toe as fast as I could.

“No, no, I'm just cold,” her voice was hardly more than a whisper when she spoke. Her voice cracked as she stared tearfully up at me. Her brown eyes seemed so wounded and hurt.

How long has she been out here?

“Let's get you to the car. I’m taking you in my car, ok?”

Any other time I would have waited for an answer, but I was worried she wouldn’t be able to hold herself up any longer. I bent low, placing one hand under her knees and the other behind her back. I made sure the jacket was on her correctly, before hurrying to the car. Placing her in, I put on her seatbelt and went to the driver's side.

Soon as I got in, I cranked up the heat. Mary needed to get warm as soon as possible. Truly, I was worried for her as I drove home. The sound of her crying made me physically ache, wanting to make her happy. But in the state she was in then, I wasn’t sure how that would be possible.

Mary looked impossibly frail and distraught, causing a million questions to appear in my mind. Though I knew she wasn’t in the right state to answer. I’d wait patiently, but I had this gut feeling that something had gone wrong.

The drive to my place didn’t take as long as it did to get to her. Maybe because I knew she was safe now. Glancing over at her now, I saw she was still asleep, her head laying on the windscreen. Her tears coupled with exhaustion knocked her out.

Nevertheless, I could tell her sleep was far from restful. Her brows were furrowed, while her lips wore a permanent frown. Even her breaths were shaky as she dreamt. My forehead creased in worry before I focused on driving and parking the car in the garage.

After parking, it took me a few minutes more to get Mary out of the car without waking her up. I held her in my arms as I went upstairs. Her clothing was still soaked along with the jacket she had on now.
There wasn’t a spot where water wasn’t on her body. The heat from the car not having a major effect on her.

Damn!

As I gazed down at her, I felt horrible. If only I had woken up to the first call she made for me. What if I hadn’t answered on the last ring? What if I had turned off my cell phone completely? So many what–ifs. Something could have happened to this magnificent woman.

Her dress had been completely soaked showing her body through it. Someone could have seen her this way and taken advantage of her. It didn’t help that when I was getting her out of the car. I noticed she had some bruises on her feet. I recalled she said she had been walking for a long time. I held onto her a little higher, hugging her to my chest.

Who the f*ck did this to her?

After unlocking the door and stepping through. I saw Shola in the living room. Once he saw me, his eyes went zeroed in on the woman in my arms. Concern flared in his eyes as he scanned her over.

“What really happened…?”

I shushed him to lower his tone. I didn’t want him to wake her up.

“I need your help,” I said.

He swallowed harshly, glancing down at her tiny figure in my arms before nodding.

Presumably, walking away to get the med kit we kept. I noticed him looking down at her feet. I looked down at the woman in my arms, knowing that whatever the hell happened to her, she didn’t deserve it.

I kissed her forehead, and I muttered under my breath, “It’s okay Mary, I've got you."

To be continued
Frank The Writer

This is the end of part 2.

Hope you enjoyed reading this second part of Mary and John's marriage adventures. I would like you to drop a constructive comment on the comment section.

Tell me what you think Mary should do and peradventure you find yourself in Abbey's shoes, what would you do?

📌📌 Still writing my exams though. I don't know when next I will post.
Thank you for your steady engagement.

Don’t be a ghost reader

7 Likes

Re: My Husband & 1 (18+) by YoungBruzzy(m): 9:40pm On Apr 23, 2023
Dang! Mary is having it real bad. Tbh tho, she is part of the reason for her marital problems. She is not the only one in the marriage, so if anything she should be able to confide in her husband her reason for not wanting to get pregnant and give birth at the moment, instead of taking those pills. I am not defending John but I think he is being that way because of him not having kids in his home. And as for Abbey, well, he may later have his way with Mary, that’s if John later part ways with Mary. The one person who is going to take the big L is Shola, even though he seems like a nice person. All in all, this is a great masterpiece OP

More grease to your elbow

2 Likes

Re: My Husband & 1 (18+) by rukidanty: 6:11pm On Apr 24, 2023
Mary should get proper treatment and stay with Abbey for sometime before filing for divorce with John and start her life all over again. Abbey shouldn't confront John and Abbey should talk to shola to forget about Mary even though it's difficult

1 Like

Re: My Husband & 1 (18+) by jullyrosy(f): 8:19pm On Apr 24, 2023
YoungBruzzy:
Dang! Mary is having it real bad. Tbh tho, she is part of the reason for her marital problems. She is not the only one in the marriage, so if anything she should be able to confide in her husband her reason for not wanting to get pregnant and give birth at the moment, instead of taking those pills. I am not defending John but I think he is being that way because of him not having kids in his home. And as for Abbey, well, he may later have his way with Mary, that’s if John later part ways with Mary. The one person who is going to take the big L is Shola, even though he seems like a nice person. All in all, this is a great masterpiece OP

More grease to your elbow

It's d "i am not defending John" for me wen u're doing d exact thing...Lol
D fault is always on d woman...
Re: My Husband & 1 (18+) by AdeoyeAdefemi: 11:09am On Apr 25, 2023
It seems the connection between Mary and John has been lost. Waiting for part 2
Re: My Husband & 1 (18+) by jullyrosy(f): 4:32pm On Apr 25, 2023
AdeoyeAdefemi:
It seems the connection between Mary and John has been lost. Waiting for part 2

Completely lost...

1 Like

Re: My Husband & 1 (18+) by frankwriter(m): 9:59pm On Apr 25, 2023
My Husband and I

Dark Romance 🔞

Part 3

(Episode 27)

~ Mary's POV ~

“John!” I banged my fists against the front door, screaming out my husband’s name as I pleaded with him. “Please, let me in! I'm sorry!”

The volume of the television in our house became so loud as if to block out my pleas. Why won’t he come? Is that he doesn’t love me? I knocked harder until my knuckles started to crack while my heart beat faster inside of my chest and the rain-drenched my entire being. I was freezing and felt hardened like ice as I tried to get to the place I called home.

“Please!” I sobbed as the surrounding darkness closed in. Anxiousness and fear settled deep inside of me, causing a panic that I haven’t felt in such a long time to surface.

“No, no! John, please! I can’t be alone, it’s dark! Don’t leave me out here.
Becoming desperate, I screamed and screamed until my voice went raw. My cries turned into listeria. I can’t, I can’t. John please, I'm sorry. Don’t leave me! I don’t want to be alone again!

Suddenly, I woke up with a shout, my eyes popping open as sheer terror encased my body. My vision was blurry and my body felt heavy when I tried to move. I blinked a few times and heard someone speaking above me despite the ringing in my ears. I fought to regain control of myself. It was obvious I had been dreaming.

Yet, it seemed my body and mind no longer cared what I thought. I was wheezing for breath, wanting to clutch at my chest as it began to hurt. It was too much. Through my panic, I knew what was happening, but I couldn’t stop it.

The voice spoke again, not getting any closer as the suffocation set in. My body felt so heavy that I couldn’t move. I didn’t know where I was, and it scared me. I wanted to cry again, but my eyes were still blurry and burned slightly from the tears, I cried when he forced me out.

Mid panic, I realized something pricked me in my arm. I could feel where, but I didn’t have enough energy to turn my head.

“Mary,” I heard, though it was somewhat muffled. The voice kept talking, but I was fading in and out. I couldn’t make sense of anything. I just wanted the noise to stop. It was too loud, too much and I wanted it gone. Luckily, when I closed my eyes for the final time, it did.

The next time I woke up, I felt slightly better. Although, I knew I was still in bad shape since I didn’t feel like myself; my body was hot and a little sweaty. Blinking the sleep away from my eyes, I was glad my vision wasn’t blurry this time. Laying down, the comfortable pillows supported my sore body.
Taking in the sight before me, I realized I was in a large bed, held in an even bigger room. The curtains were thankfully closed, though I could still see small traces of light fitter in, letting me know the sun was up and it wasn’t night or very early in the morning.

Before I could look around more, the sound of the door opening had me looking toward it. Then came a man I wasn’t expecting to see. He was carrying a bowl and a glass of water, humming to himself.

Shola.

It’s been a while since I last saw him when he stalked off, but he still looked the same. He was dressed in a short and a white shirt, and he was yet to see that I was awake. Seeing him already told me that I had fortunately made it to his and Abbey’s place. Everything was looking hazy. I just remembered walking for a long time. My memory wasn’t doing a good job of remembering what happened after John left me outside. I focused on Shola again, removing John from my thoughts.

Though I didn’t feel negatively toward Shola, I didn’t want things to be awkward. Before he saw me wide awake, I decided to close my eyes, pretending to be asleep.
Childish, I know, but I was embarrassed enough that I stayed up here in bad shape.

I heard him approach the bed while I fought to keep my breath even. Oddly enough, when he reached me, I didn’t feel uncomfortable in his presence. He brought his hand down to my forehead, checking if was heating up, I assumed.

A moment passed, and I heard the sound of water dripping. Next, I felt the cool press of cloth did a good job of bringing down the heat I was experiencing.
Next, I felt him use another cloth on me to wipe my face, neck, and my arms that were bare. His touch was gentle throughout as he took care of me. I wasn’t sure how to feel other than grateful.

Minutes later, I hadn’t realized I was actually falling asleep until I heard his footsteps stop at the end of the bed. The covers shifted before I felt the cool air in my feet. Suddenly, the feel of Shola's cool hands on my skin had me tense slightly. I heard the sound of a cap being opened and then I felt a cream-like substance on the bottom of my left foot.

Soon enough, he began to rub the cream, massaging my entire foot. I wasn’t able to keep track of the time he started or when he stopped. I just knew that I was a goner as he kneaded my feet, going back and forth between them. Not having realized how sore they were until this moment.

Unknowingly, a sigh escaped my lips while he took care of me. I was on the edge of sleep when he stopped, but I was too far gone to think of protesting.
As my mind finally decided to rest again, I heard a whisper in my ear. “Sweet dreams, Mary.” His voice was soft in the quiet room, giving my mind the given light to rest.

Moments later...

“Mary,” a dreamlike voice entered my ears, sounding far away as my brain fixed itself to wake up. Though my body protested being woken up. However, it didn’t seem like it would have much of a choice as my name was called again. This time, sounding much clearer as I awoke.

My eyes opened, fluttering as I pushed my tiredness away. When I was able to focus, I saw Abbey hovering over me, wearing a small smile. My heart leaped at seeing him standing before me, and wearing a thin smile as he gazed down at me. With a dry and scratchy voice, I called to him, “Abbey.” Although my body felt heavy, I lifted my arm to seek him out. He placed my hand in his, bringing it to his lips, and kissing my knuckles softly.

“I’m sorry to wake you up but you have to eat something.” He placed my hand down. “Hope you don’t mind if I help you sit up?”

I shook my head.

Springing into action, he sat me up as gently as he could. I felt my body protest somewhat before a cough emptied from me. I did my best to cover it with my weak arms, not wanting to get him sick or think I was gross.

However, it didn’t seem like he minded as he kept a small smile on his face. He reached over to the side table and grabbed a glass of water that held a straw in it, lifting it to my mouth, so I could have some. I opened my mouth sipping the refreshing water as it healed my throat.

Nodding to him, I signaled I was done, and he put it back where it was.
“Thank you,” I said, he nodded with a smile.

Next, he reached over for a small bowl that was sitting on a food tray. Bringing it over, I looked inside and saw that it was soup; pepper soup. He used the spoon to gather some before lifting it to me.

“I can do it myself. You don’t have to.”
“I want to,” he interrupted, leaving no room for me to protest.

He moved the spoon toward me more and I gratefully ate it. It wasn’t too hot or cold.
For the next few minutes, Abbey spoon-fed me, making sure I was able to swallow it properly. And waiting patiently if I coughed in between bites. Abbey was so caring the way he went about it.

When I finished, he set the bowl back into the food tray and gave me some more water. He was so sweet.

As for Shola, who I needed to make sure to thank later. Though I wasn’t sure how I'd approach the subject since I had pretended to be asleep earlier. Shola's action surprised me. We had met a few times, the last ending badly, so I thought he disliked me. Yet he took care of me.

Why would he do that? I looked toward Abbey again, needing to say something, but he beat me to it and looked me over with concern.

“Mary, I need to ask you something,” he sighed deeply, looking into my eyes. “The other night did anyone touch you in any way? Do you need to see the police?

At first, I wasn’t sure what he was hinting at, if only he knew my husband himself was a policeman too, but when I understood his question, I shook my head.

“No. No, nothing like that,” I told him honestly.
Though my memory was still out of sorts, no one had touched me after John locked me out.

“Ok. Do you mind if I ask what happened?” I averted my gaze from him, looking down at my hands.

“Why were you out there in the rain?”

Honestly, I didn’t want to tell Abbey what happened. It was embarrassing; humiliating. A wife admitting to another man that her husband had thrown her out of their home. Listening as she begged for forgiveness and to be saved from the darkness. Darkness she didn’t felt since she had first left the orphanage.

How could he do that to me? Yes, I mistakenly hit him in anger, but I was sorry. He knew how I felt about being alone. John knew my fears and he used that against me.

Did he even care to look for me?

Without realizing it, a lonely tear trailed down my cheek which I swiped away angrily. I was so sick of crying, of feeling helpless, used, and abused by a man I loved. After all he did to me. I should be fighting back, but I just felt tired. So damn exhausted.

“Mary?” Abbey spoke, worry leaking into his voice. I felt guilty for the trouble I’ve caused him. He saved me, and now he’s taking care of me. I hadn’t meant to impose myself on him, but since my friend, Comfort was still in Abuja, I had no one else to turn to.

“I’m sorry for troubling you,” I mumbled. “I just need a few days until my friend gets back from her trip.”

“There’s no problem,” Abbey replied.

“I can pay when I find a way to get my stuff,” I said but he cut me off.

Using his hand to tilt my head but stared down at my hands. His hold held firm when I tried to move away from him. His eyes held a seriousness I’ve not seen before.

“You won’t pay me a dime, Mary.” His eyes didn’t waver from mine. “And what do you mean, you have to find a way to get your things? What’s going on?

My eyes welled up with tears at the memory of what happened. With a heavy heart, I told him what had occurred at home, down to the last detail.

“He threw me out,” I cried.
“As if I was a piece of trash that needed to be dumped. Maybe I deserve it for hitting him.”

Abbey shook his head at me, his eyes holding anger.

“He called you a LovePeddler. He deserves the worse. He must be feeling better he threw a woman out. Wait until I get my hands on him…,” Abbey said, and other things he added in Yoruba which I really didn’t understand.

“What did you say?” I asked, not understanding other things he said, but wanting to know.

Clearing his throat, he answered, “I said you can stay here as long you like.”

“Oh no! I don’t want to be a burden. I just need a few days until…” He pressed a finger to my lips, cutting me off.

“You could never be a burden to me,” he deadpanned and looked directly into my eyes so I would see the sincerity in his gaze. “Get that notion out of your mind, Mary. Ok?”

I nodded, and he shot me a disapproving look.
“Yes, Abbey,” I sighed.

He kissed my forehead sweetly, then kissed me on my nose before laying a few more pecks around my face, causing me to giggle.

“Ok, stop, before you catch my cold,” I laughed while he grinned down at me.

“Fever.”

“Huh?” I asked him.

“The doctor I brought over said you have a fever.”

“Oh! That’s expected after being in the cold rain for hours and walking barefoot.

Abbey gave me another kiss on my cheek this time.

“Now, let me do my job and help you get better.”

To be continued…
Frank The Writer

Don’t be a ghost reader

📌📌 As soon as I round up with my exams this week, the episodes will be coming back to back.

Thanks for your steady engagement despite the delay in the story.

Follow me up on Facebook @ Frank The Writer

4 Likes

Re: My Husband & 1 (18+) by AdeoyeAdefemi: 1:30pm On Apr 26, 2023
Thanks for the update. Wish you success in your exam bro.

1 Like

Re: My Husband & 1 (18+) by rukidanty: 6:26pm On Apr 26, 2023
Thanks for the update and it's getting more interesting and I like the way Abbey is handling the situation

1 Like

Re: My Husband & 1 (18+) by YoungBruzzy(m): 2:54pm On Apr 27, 2023
jullyrosy:

It's d "i am not defending John" for me wen u're doing d exact thing...Lol
D fault is always on d woman...

Okay, lol
This is what I was trying to avoid initially. I’m not being sexist but, do you think Mary’s actions is justifiable for a married woman?
And, I’m not putting any blame on Mary, yeah?
Re: My Husband & 1 (18+) by frankwriter(m): 2:46am On Apr 28, 2023
frankwriter:

Thank you

Thank you
Re: My Husband & 1 (18+) by frankwriter(m): 2:50am On Apr 28, 2023
Part 3

Episode 29

~ Mary's POV ~

Abbey reached for me, then placed his hands on both sides of my face as he leaned down, connecting our lips. I was loving the way his lips pressed against mine, sweetly. His tongue slipped inside, seeking mine, and entangling with each other.

There were no other thoughts on my mind except the man before me. The smell of vanilla infiltrated my nostrils as he kissed me deeply. Our bodies sticking so close, there wasn’t a gap between us. As we breathed heavily in the quiet room except for the noises that escaped us.

Removing one hand from my face, I felt it trail down my body, stopping at my waist before trailing lower to grip my ass. Suddenly, he lifted me in his arms, causing my legs to wrap around him. I let out a gasp which he swallowed quickly, continuing to kiss me as he carried me, walking toward the bed.

Upon reaching it, he placed me down, separating himself from me. I lay down, looking up at him, wondering what his next move would be. I wasn’t used to the nervousness I felt when it came to being intimate. Having only ever been with one man and offering my body now to someone else was nerve-wracking. He reached for the light on the end table and I panicked.

Though the room wasn’t too dark for us to see each other, I didn’t want the room to be lit up. Although Abbey had been in a bathing suit, it was too dark enough to see all of me. Plus the water did well in hiding a body I was self-conscious about.

My husband was different, we had been together for years. Even though he made awful comments about me, but with Abbey, I didn’t want him to think I was unattractive neither did I want him to see the tiny scar below my belly.
I sat up quickly, reaching to stop him.

“Wait,” I rushed out the word. He paused, staring at me in confusion.

“Do you mind if we keep the light low like this?”

I could tell he wanted to ask why but seemed to stop himself from doing so. His eyes softened as he looked at me. Before pushing me back slightly so my back was on the bed again. He hovered above me with his arms on each side of my head. This time, he leaned down, giving me a sensual kiss, so gently. It was sickeningly sweet as he made love to my mouth.

Then he moved away from my lips, pecking me along my face, not missing an inch. When he pulled away, our eyes met in the smoldering heat. It was so intense, the way I saw him eye me as if penetrating my soul. I wasn’t sure how he could have such an effect on me, but I love it. Until I remembered to ask him something important.

“Are you…okay?” I asked quietly. Despite the awkwardness I was sure would arise, he chuckled softly.

“Yes, Mary. I haven’t had sex since we met.” He admitted, causing my jaw to drop.

It’s been months. Not wanting to compare, but even my husband wouldn’t be able to last that long without sex. He'd always say men have needs. Seeing the stunned look on my face, he laughed, pecking my lips.

“Does that surprise you?”

“Uh yeah. I mean you’re you,” when he asked me to elaborate. “You are very attractive, Abbey. I’m sure you’d be able to get with any woman.”

“Maybe so, but I don’t want just any woman. I want you.”

My heart stuttered at his admission. It’s always been you.

I didn’t know how to respond to that, but I didn’t need to. Abbey stole my lips again, fervently kissing me. I was thinking too much. I knew I was. Abbey has been honest with me since we met.

Although I trusted him, my insecurities had a way of making me doubt him. At times I had a hard time believing he was attracted to me.

“And you, Mary?”

“Huh?” I blinked up at him when he separated our lips.

“Are you okay?” His tone was teasing with a tone of seriousness in his voice. He went back to kissing me, except he had moved lower to kiss my neck.

“Oh, yeah,” I knew that for a fact. Having secretly gone to check after the last time John and I had sex. Since he first stepped out of our marriage, I have been visiting doctors more often, just in case.

After getting the Ok from me, he continued kissing my skin. He flicked his tongue out before sucking my exposed skin. I sighed, arching as he marked his hipping at me as he trailed lower down my body, reaching my covered breasts. He moved the towel down, exposing them to his eyes. A sigh escaped me as he placed one of my nipples in his mouth, using his hand to knead at my other breast. While the other held onto my waist, drawing circles.

My thoughts washed away as he pleased me, teasing me as he switched between my breasts, making me want more. By this time, my lower lips were wet and aching. I needed him.
With a whine on my lips, I told him.

“Abbey…,”

I was cut off at the feel of his hand reaching down towards my parted legs. Bunching the towel at my hips, he brought his hand down, brushing against my lap, toying with me. I lifted my hips for more. His chuckle rang out after he released my nipples from his mouth, glancing up at me.

“You're naughty,” he teased in Yoruba.

Oh God, hearing him speak in Yoruba had my life lips twitch. His accent turned me on more which I was sure he felt as his fingers brushed against my opening again.

“Please,” I begged. I wanted him to touch me more. I needed him to.

Thinking he had caught the hint when he moved his hand to push open my thighs more, his head lowered to my chest. I was confused at first, wondering what he was doing when he started peppering kisses, but when he skipped over where the towel sat on my hips, hiding the scar I had. I’d be lying if I say I didn’t gush in excitement.

Placing one last kiss on my thigh, his stubble tickling me as he glanced up at me once before leaning down. I watched him through hooded eyes, feeling his breath fan across my exposed p*ssy. A beat paused before I felt his tongue lick in one slow swipe across my P. Then another and another.

“So pretty,” he groaned before he returned to lap me. Taking his time before he pushed his wet tongue inside of me. I threw my head back, clutching at the pillow above me. His tongue doing all sorts of strokes, then as if to say “f*ck it.”
He ate me out wantonly. His skillful mouth sucked on my clit while I moaned in pleasure, tongue f*cking me, slurping at my juices that left out my cunt. It was hot, so damn sexy. Hearing the wet noises of my P and the low groans coming from him. My belt tightened in response. It felt so good!

Quickly, I could feel myself about to reach my peak. He hadn’t even spent more than five minutes down there before I was ready to cum.
However, it couldn’t be helped. I haven’t felt this intense feeling when being intimate.

“Ah, I’m going to…” My stomach clenched, my hips rising. Abbey placed a hand on my hip to prevent me from moving, pressing ever so slightly right above my navel. The final push to make my body rest. My toes curled in ecstasy as I achieved what I had been craving for the past few days. A downright dirty orgasm that ripped through my body. Not stopping as I pecked over.

Abbey began to eat me in freezing, slurping lazily from my slopping wet P. Unintentionally, but too fast in between my thighs to grab into his silk hair. Pushing his head deeper into my cunt, rolling my hips, and damn near riding his face. Not a minute more, I moaned louder, arching my back as I came again.

I've never had two orgasms back to back. And based on the way he held me and yet to get off, even as I untangled my hands from my hair, he was going to keep going, but my body was already buzzing with sensitivity. I wasn’t sure if I could cum again. My breasts heaved at each inhale and exhale I took, breathing heavily as I tried to catch my breath, but Abbey didn’t stop once.

“Abbey,” I whimpered. His eyes glanced up from my p*ssy to lock eyes with me. His eyes gleamed with pure lust. The look shot straight to my core, feeling more of my essence slip out. He moved his head back, unlatching his lips and replacing them with his fingers.

“You look so sexy when you cum,” he paused, inserting a single finger inside. “Will you let me see that look on your face again?”

“Oh, God.” I nearly wept as he worked me with his finger before adding another. How was this man so skillful?

“Pretty Mary,” he slowed down his pace, keeping his gaze locked on mine, awaiting an answer and grinning.

“Yes, yes!” I nodded enthusiastically.

Not an ounce of shame in my being since I craved another release.
After I answered, he brought his hand down to my P. His tongue resumed working on me like magic as his fingers joined the fun; flicking, nipping, and sucking at my sensitive bundle of nerves. I was panting, moaning under him as he pleasured me in ways I’d never been pleasured before. My thighs quivered, teetering on the edge of release, but I needed one more push.

“Cum for me, Mary.”

His rough voice, laced with his accent, had me cum hard, losing myself at the moment as my eyes rolled back. Gripping the sheets underneath me while Abbey devoured me.

Afterward, I lay there panting in exhaustion, my body pushed to its limit, not used to coming so many times in a row. Abbey moved up my body as his finger stroked me. He leaned over me, then dipped his head down before connecting our lips. I could taste myself on his tongue as we swapped spit. I was convinced Abbey was a different breed.

Although I was overworked with sweat littering my body, I prepared it for an orgasm that was sure to come as he stroked me gaining momentum. I pulled away from his lips, moaning. His thumb swiped over my clit, once twice, and then I crested. My mouth dropped open in a silent scream, stars littering my vision once I came again.

“Beautiful Mary,” he said, not once and removing his eyes from my face.

Too lost in my high, I didn’t notice Abbey had left until I felt him pry my thighs open. I didn’t even remember closing them in the first place.
Next, I felt a cool rag wiping me down, getting rid of any traces left of my arousal. For the next few minutes, he took care of me and it felt nice.

No one has catered to me like this before. When he had finished, he left the bed again before returning. Though I was on the brink of falling asleep, I called out to him. I didn’t think it was fair that he had me cum so many times, but he hadn’t.

My vision was a little hazy, but from a close distance, I could see his bulge through his trousers. I tried to sit up, but he gently laid me back down.

“I can take care of you, too,” I told him, wanting to reciprocate. Though my eyes dropped low. I fought the sleep that wanted to claim me, seeing him smile at me.

“Tonight was for you, pretty.” He told me, tucking me into the covers. I attempted to protest, but he shook his head. “I’m okay, Mary. Stop fighting your sleep.”

Although his large bulge told me a different story, I listened to him. I really was tired after coming that much. Still, I grabbed onto his hand, pulling him toward me.

“Stay with me,” I asked him, not wanting him to leave. He slipped inside the covers and we faced each other, cuddling close, he wrapped his arms around me, tucking me into his side.

He leaned his head down slightly, laying a sweet kiss against my temple.

“Goodnight, darling.”

“Goodnight, Abbey,” I yawned, my eyes fluttered close, sleep taking hold of me.

To be continued…
Frank The Writer

3 Likes

Re: My Husband & 1 (18+) by rukidanty: 6:44am On Apr 28, 2023
Finally Abbey has finally had Mary and I pray their relationship last..thanks for the update and success in your exams

1 Like

Re: My Husband & 1 (18+) by frankwriter(m): 6:01pm On Apr 29, 2023
rukidanty:
Finally Abbey has finally had Mary and I pray their relationship last..thanks for the update and success in your exams

Thank you
Re: My Husband & 1 (18+) by frankwriter(m): 6:03pm On Apr 29, 2023
My Husband and I

Dark Romance 🔞

Part 3

Episode 30

~ Mary's POV ~

Comfort and I were on a phone call as she desperately wanted to know what had transpired between Abbey and I, Shola and I. In fact, the trio of us.

About a week had passed since Abbey and I were first intimate. Since then we’ve remained inseparable, or should I say that Abbey hasn’t kept his face away from my cunt for more than a few hours. It’s either I’m waking up to his head between my legs beneath the covers or he’s putting me to sleep with his skillful tongue. Most times, it’s both.

My body has never been this satisfied before. No, more than satisfied. What I loved the most about the experience is that Abbey hasn’t expected anything in return. Not once.

Though I’ve tried my hardest to reciprocate by at least giving him a handjob, but he’d decline, claiming that he wanted to please me instead. He cared more about my pleasure than his and it was a turn-on that I didn’t know existed. And when he took care of me after it made me want him all the more. The memory of us had my body tingling at the reminder.

The way my legs were on his shoulders, shaking, quaking as he thrust three fingers inside my wet p*ssy. Clutching at his hair, I moaned while my hair lips made unfathomable noises soaking the sheet below my ass as the smell of sex filled the air. Arching my back, gasping, hanging onto his every word.

His eyes were on me as I started to cum for the fifth time.

“You look so sexy when you cum, darling.” My stomach tightened as my P clenched onto his thick fingers. “I could cum just from watching you, Mary. Damn, you’re taking my fingers so well. I can only imagine how you’ll be when you’re wrapped around my cock.

“Mary?” Comfort's voice snapped me out of the memory. Good thing she did or I might have needed to change my panties.

“I’m still here,” I told her.

“So, how has Abuja been?” I asked her.

“Ah ah, nope. You aren’t changing the topic. Give me the dirty details. I have my popcorn ready.”

I laughed and shook my head, knowing she couldn’t see it.

“You were thinking about it, weren’t you?” she teased, hinting towards Abbey and me being intimate.

“If you must know, yes.” I opened a cabinet, pulling out a pan.

“Wait a minute. Are you cooking?” Comfort asked, causing me to blush. When I didn’t respond, she started cracking up.

“He was that good. He got you cooking for him?” she added.

“Shut up,” I muttered and checked on the pot to see if water had dried from the rice I was boiling. “It's the least I can do since he won’t let me return the favor. And it’s not just for him.”

“Oh! The man from the club?” she asked, disregarding the whole ‘Abbey won’t let me please him.” I already told her about it and she was surprised.

“Shola,” I said, reminding her of his name, I switched the phone to my other ear.

“Yes, I'm cooking for both of them. A way to say thank you for taking care of me. I don’t have much else to offer.”

“Sweetheart, you have plenty to offer,” she said.
“Yeah? Like what?”

“For a start, you could always f*ck them both,” she said jokingly, causing me to nearly drop the egg I was about to crack.

“Comfort,” I admonished, and when I noticed my voice has risen, I returned it to a whisper. I looked around to make sure the men weren’t near. “They are best friends.”

“So…?” she trailed off.
“It’s completely out of it my dear. It’s not normal.”

The thought of being with two men was inconceivable. Not only that, but someone would definitely label me as a LovePeddler for going after two men. Two men who were best friends, practically brothers.

“Oh, come on, since when have you been worried about other people’s opinions? Besides, I know you still feel something for Shola. He probably feels the same way based on how he was treating you while you were sick.”

“Keywords, while I was sick. Comfort, I have not seen or heard from him afterward. He’s like a ghost in his own home, and I feel like that’s partially my fault,” the words I spoke were true.

Shola was hardly at home and when he was, he never seemed to leave his room or the gym downstairs.

“Meanwhile, I noticed the way he looked at me when he caught Abbey and I in the pool that day. He was repulsed by me.” I told her.

“Well, I’m sure he’s changed his mind about you since then. And if he does feel disgusted, then Bleep him. He doesn’t know about your marriage and what bullshit you have to put up with. It'd be his loss, sweety. On the bright side, you have his best friend to knock boots with.”

My body vibrated with laughter at her abrupt change. This is why I’m glad to have met this wonderful woman I call my best friend. I have no idea what I’d be doing if I didn’t have her in my life. She was my rock. The sister I never had and always wanted. Fate did me a favor by setting us to be friends for life.

“But,” she started. “I'd say he does think differently and the fine man you have around was okay with sharing, would you go for it?”

“Comfort….”

“Come on, Mary. If the world didn’t care about polygamous relations if you weren’t a married woman, and if the two men were fine with sharing, would you have sex with both of them?”

My foot tapped against the marble floor, thinking over the question. Would I do something so unorthodox? Give in to a fantasy I’ve tried to not think of? Such a small question loaded with what-ifs.
The repercussions of having both men at the same time. But it was just fantasy land, so there wouldn’t be any consequences to have. Just lustful sex with two handsome men.

“Yes.” Though embarrassed, my response was honest. Yes, I would do it if there weren’t any consequences to face, and the men were ok with it. Maybe just for a night, I'm not sure.

“But it doesn’t matter. Besides, Abbey and I haven’t gone all the way. He doesn’t know about my problem.”

Comfort groaned. “Mary, you don’t have a sex problem.”

“Yea, I do. You know I have never been able to orgasm during penetration except that one time.”

“Yeah. The time you were thinking of the man that’s currently giving you head every day when you were having sex with your husband. I remember, I’m sure this time will be different since he’ll cater to your needs, unlike your husband,” she said, and I sighed.

“Look, if you’re really concerned about it, just tell him. The worst he can say is that he can’t make you reach orgasm during penetrative sex,” said Comfort.

“Comfort, you’re silly,” I snickered.

Finally finishing breakfast, I began putting the food on the plates. “I just don’t want him to be turned off by it or think something is wrong with me,” I told her, finishing the plates.
Deciding they looked full enough for two big men, I was about to turn around until I felt strong arms wrap around my waist from behind and the scent of vanilla invaded my nose.

This man has a habit of sneaking on me.

“Why would I think something is wrong with you, darling?”

Oh God, he heard part of the conversation. Closing my eyes for a brief moment, I focused on the way his light stubble rubbed against my cheek. As he had his head hidden in the crook of my neck while he hugged me from behind.
Briefly, I could hear Comfort's voice on the phone which shook me out of my thoughts.

“I’ll call you back later,” I told her and hung up. I heard her squeal a little before the phone signaled call ended.
Placing the phone on the counter, I turned around in Abbey's arms. The second I did, he gave me a light peck on my forehead.

Goodness, this man was a literal dream.

“Mary?” he called and I hummed in response, somewhat avoiding eye contact.
My mind knew it was childish, but he made me so nervous. “Will you tell me why I would think something is wrong with you?”

“Um, maybe later,” I tried to dip out of his hold, but he held onto me tighter, not letting me escape.

“I made breakfast,” I offered, and he looked behind me, taking in the food, then his gaze softened when he looked back down at me.

“It looks delicious, but…”
“Is Shola still here?” I interrupted.

“Yes, he..”
“Great,” this time I effectively ducked underneath his arms and grabbed the plates. I knew he was going to ask the same question again, but I wanted to steer away from it. The idea of telling him what I fear if or when we took the next step was frightening.
Well, more embarrassing too as I was somewhat broken.

Heading to the dining room with plates, I quickly sat the food down, placing it in spots I thought they would like to sit. I stood back and looked at the table before changing where the plates were. Much better there, I turned around again, bumping into a solid chest. Glancing up, I saw that it was Abbey I had walked into. He stood with his hands in the pocket, eyes showing concern, and murmured.

“Talk to me, Mary.”

“It's not exactly bad, Abbey,” I told him, realizing he must be thinking of something horrible.

“Can we please talk about it later?” I begged him.

I just wanted an excellent breakfast before I messed up a good day. Like I always do. Comfort had made me say shit.

“Do you promise?” he asked me. “Or will I have to tickle it out of you?” with a grin he captured me in his arms and dug his hands into my sides effectively tickling me and causing a laugh to bubble up.

“Yes, yes! I promise Abbey.” But he didn’t let up. My cackles filled the air in the large apartment. My body wiggled, trying to escape from Abbey's clutch but failed tremendously.

“Please, you win! You win!” I screamed as he chuckled at me.

Finally, having mercy on me, I panted heavily, exhausted until his lips met mine in a heated kiss. His breath smelled of mint, telling me he had brushed his teeth beforehand. It wasn’t until a throat cleared moments later that we broke apart, both glancing at the person who interrupted. There stood Shola, dressed in casual clothes, looking at us a few feet away from Abbey's hands as if we hadn’t just been caught in the act.

“Um, hi Shola, I…I made breakfast,” when he still didn’t speak, I shuffled a little out of nervousness.

“It’s a way to say…”

“I'm good,” he cut me off, causing the slight smile I had on my face to tilt downwards. His dark eyes glanced between me and Abbey with a look I wasn’t sure of.

He swallowed harshly before speaking, “ I lost my appetite. I’ll see you.” With that, he headed to the front door. It wasn’t until I jumped from the door, slamming behind him, I turned to glance up at Abbey.

“Did I do something wrong?” I asked him, hesitantly. I felt a little sour about what just happened. Perhaps Abbey and I should not have been fooling around.
Abbey gently grabbed my hand in his and brought it to his lips to kiss.

“Of course not. Shola just has a stick shoved up his ass,” he said jokingly. Though I tried to smile, I felt bad about what went down. Maybe staying here was a mistake. It was obvious Shola wasn't comfortable seeing us together.

“Come on, I’m ready to eat what you made. My stomach has been rumbling nonstop.” I giggled and we proceeded to have breakfast without Shola.

To be continued…
Frank The Writer

John's POV loading... 🤗

Follow me up on Facebook
@Frank The Writer

2 Likes

Re: My Husband & 1 (18+) by AdeoyeAdefemi: 6:30pm On Apr 29, 2023
Weldon boss. I really bad for shola but with time, he will be fine.

1 Like

Re: My Husband & 1 (18+) by marianneada(f): 8:39pm On Apr 29, 2023
frankwriter:

Episode 6

“I need to borrow your car,” blinking my eyes against the sunlight and slipping into our room. John startled me from my peaceful sleep. I saw him move around the room swiftly, in a hurry, dressed in his police uniform.

“The police car broke down and I’m running late,” he explained. Sitting up, I rubbed my eyes to wake myself up. I was okay with John taking the car, but…

“If you take my car, how will I get to work?” I asked, my voice raspy from sleep.
“You have to go in at about eight, right?”

I nodded.

“Alright, I’ll just pick you up after I get off work.” He sounded convincing.

It wasn’t the best idea because John tends to stay late at his job. But I didn’t feel like arguing today and I was still extremely tired. I had a long day yesterday, cleaning the house and doing other house chores.

It had been a few days since the incident at the restaurant. Well, it was hardly an incident, still, it’s been a while. John and I haven’t gotten into arguments or anything. Oddly, he was calm. He rampages usually, but surprisingly, he was gentle. He hadn’t mentioned creating a child lately, not that I was complaining. Yet, I was still on edge.

John wouldn’t hurt me, but for some reason, he seemed off. I pray he hasn’t discovered the pills hidden in the bathroom.

“Okay,” I said, looking up at him. He came over and kissed my lips quickly.
“I'll see you later.” He bid farewell and rushed out of the room.

I heard his footsteps thudding down the stairs before hearing the front door open and then closed. I was alone and still tired. I dragged my eyes toward our bedside table and saw my phone.

Leaning over, I picked it up to check the time. It is 7:30 in the morning. It’s been up to two hours since John left the house. Placing the phone back down, I rolled over and sighed. Lifting the covers above my head, I closed my eyes.
Just a couple more hours.

I jerked awake, startled. My heart beating a mile a minute. Harsh thuds reverberated through the house. That was what it felt like to me. My head was beginning to pound as the sound of banging reached my ears.

What’s happening?

I quickly jumped out of bed, grabbed my phone, and dialed my husband’s line but it didn’t go through. I quietly shuffled out of my bedroom before nearing the entrance door.

As I approached it, I looked around in case something jumped out at me. I darted to the kitchen quickly. I didn’t want to die as an idiot without a weapon. I grabbed a kitchen knife and made my way to the front door, gripping both my phone and knife tightly. One of those things I learned from my husband. As a policeman, I have learned a lot of security measures from John.

When I got to the door, I called out in a deep voice, imitating a man.
“Who is there?” I looked out through the keyhole, and that was when I heaved a big sigh of relief. I quickly unlocked the door.

“Jesus, you really scared me, Gbenga.”

He stood there in a police uniform similar to that of my husband. Gbenga was older than John by a few years. However, he became a good friend to John and I when John joined the force. He was such a nice man from Ekiti State. I closed the door behind him when he walked in.

“Why were you pounding on the door like that? Is John in trouble?” I asked. It was then I remembered I didn’t even greet him first.

He simply smiled and giggled.

“Don't worry ma, your husband is safe but I'm running late. Johnson sent me to pick you up.” He said.

I still don’t know why Gbenga insists on calling John by his full name. But why would John send him?

“The DPO needs Johnson to join a patrol, and he said you need a ride to work. But it seems you don’t look ready,” Gbenga said and paused.

I glanced at the time on my phone and gasped.

“Damn! I’m running late already.” I handed the kitchen knife to Gbenga and ran inside the house as he followed me. I couldn’t believe I slept that long after John left the house. And if I don’t get dressed in about a few minutes, I would miss an appointment. It takes about thirty minutes to get to my workplace. It was unlike me to be late, never mind the fact that today may be the first.

The clothes I planned to wear were already set and neatly folded in my wardrobe. A thin sweater with a V-neck that didn’t show too much. A tan skirt that reached just about the tops of my ankles and had a small slit that stopped at the start of my thigh. And lastly, my tan heels and black purse.

After putting on my clothes, I ran inside the bathroom and brushed my teeth. I didn’t have time to do a full-face routine, but I made sure to wash it. No time for makeup except for gloss, then I was ready. This time, Gbenga was already waiting in front of the door. He was in a hurry.

“You could have sat in there,” I said, upset with myself for letting him stand.
“Please, ma, I have been sitting all day. I’m ok. Are you ready?”

I nodded and walked out of the house before shutting the door behind me. Then we both headed to his car. I would be riding in a police SUV today, I said to myself.

Gbenga opened the door for me and made sure I was in before shutting it and walking to the driver's side. He sat down, made sure I was buckled, then ignited the engine. We finally zoomed off on the tarred road.

Gbenga had dropped me off so many times when John couldn’t. Sometimes I didn’t mind, but today I kind of wanted to ride with my husband. Maybe I was being silly. Although I couldn’t help but think that whenever Gbenga takes me, I feel like John was avoiding me.

One, because Gbenga had taken me to work more times than John had. Two, I've told John so many times to get rid of the truck so we wouldn’t have to keep doing this. Lastly, well, I don’t have one. I just wanted my husband around me. But he was an officer of the law, so I shouldn’t be upset he can’t see me all the time.

I remember when he first started as an officer. We would always take drives together during his free time. Occasionally, we would kiss and do some stuff, that was when we were passionate. Gosh, it felt like it’s been so long since we’ve been us. I mean, it has been a while and quite frankly, I missed the old days. The days of us just being us and no one else.

“So….,”

Gbenga's voice jolted me out of my thoughts. “Johnson said you two are taking a break from having a child.”

I wasn’t surprised John told Gbenga, but I was shocked Gbenga had to talk about it before me.

“Yea, the process had been on us and I thought a break would do us some good. Maybe if we obsess over it less, then…,” I felt embarrassed having this conversation, but I had to cover myself. As much as I considered Gbenga a friend, he was John's first. Both men tell each other everything. A memory of John telling me something came to my mind: “It's a police thing, Mary. We’ve got each other’s backs.”

Gbenga cleared his throat. “I see. I hope it works out and then you both invite us for a party,” he laughed and I laughed, too.

“So, how have you been lately?” I asked, trying to steer away from the topic.
“Not bad, still missing my family,” he paused and I saw his countenance changed.

“I went to visit them recently at Ado Ekiti,” he added. I kinda felt bad hearing him say that. There I was trying not to have a child for John while Gbenga wished he had his kids, and family around.

“That’s great. You went to see them,” I enthused, knowing he didn’t want pity.
“How are they doing? Hope everything is fine?” The traffic light was red, so we stopped.

“They are all doing better than me,” he answered, resting his both hands on the steering.

“I’m glad you saw them and I'm happy to see you doing better day by day,” the light turned green. We continued our ride.

“Thank you, ma,” Gbenga said shortly.

We spent the next few minutes making small talk and listening to music. Gbenga tried playing some trash Nigerian hip hop but I smacked his hand away from the stereo and put on cool music. Johnny Drille began to blast through the speakers and I sang along. “How are you” (My friend) was the song we vibed to.
I saw Gbenga lightly bumping his head along the track. We jammed a few more times and the next thing I know, he pulled up to my workplace.

“That was fun. Thanks for the ride, Gbenga,” I told him sincerely.

“Anything you for, Missy. Hold on so I can open the door,” He unlocked his door, got out, and came around to my side. Opening my door, he extended his hand which I took, and helped me out of the SUV.

“Now, have a fantastic day at work, and be safe. I'll stay and I see you get inside.”
I giggled and then I turned to thank him again and waves him goodbye. He waved back to me.

I walked hastily towards the entrance of my workplace while he zoomed off.

To be continued…
Frank The Writer

You people are not commenting.
I'll keep the story coming on my Facebook

@Frank The Writer

u're doing a great job dear,I'm enjoying ur story, keep it up

1 Like

Re: My Husband & 1 (18+) by rukidanty: 12:23am On Apr 30, 2023
Thanks for the update..it's getting interesting but to me,Mary might beep shola later and Abbey will be aware of it and their relationship will be broken

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Husband & 1 (18+) by jullyrosy(f): 9:27am On Apr 30, 2023
rukidanty:
Thanks for the update..it's getting interesting but to me,Mary might beep shola later and Abbey will be aware of it and their relationship will be broken

Dats what I think too..
She listens to her friend alot both good or bad...
Re: My Husband & 1 (18+) by rukidanty: 10:29am On Apr 30, 2023
jullyrosy:

To me comfort is not a good friend and will lead mary astray

Dats what I think too..
She listens to her friend alot both good or bad...

1 Like

Re: My Husband & 1 (18+) by frankwriter(m): 4:56pm On Apr 30, 2023
My Husband and I

Dark Romance 🔞

Part 3

Episode 31

~ Mary's POV ~

A few hours have gone by since Shola left this morning. Although I was worrying about his abrupt departure. Abbey did a good job moving my attention elsewhere. He planned a day for us to spend together.

After we ate breakfast, we both got dressed and headed to the mall. This time, allowing Abbey to buy me clothes because I’ll be going back to work in a few days.

We had quite the adventure while we were out. I never knew that shopping with a man could be fun. He helped me decide which outfits to wear, sitting outside the dressing room waiting for me to appear in different clothes. He complimented me each time I exited the dressing room causing my face to heat at the attention. It was an odd experience but I can’t say I didn’t enjoy it. It differed from what my husband would do which was to not come at all.

After he bought me a few clothes to wear, we walked around casually — with him holding all the bags. At some point, I tried to reach a hand out to take some, but he placed my hand in his, holding onto it.

Later, when we felt we had enough windows shopping, we went back to his place, grabbing some food along the way. As soon as we got back, we settled down in the living room to eat and watch TV.

Sometime later, I had my head on Abbey's legs as we both looked at the screen I was refreshing. My body wasn’t tensed in his presence, it had no reason to be.

In the few months, we’ve gotten to know each other, Abbey has made me feel comfortable with him. To a certain extent seeing as there was the 'thing' I have yet to mention to him.
Though I knew he was curious about it. I knew letting him know would embarrass me, but it would also be the next step in what we had going on. Although I’ve been cheating on my husband, I haven’t fully had sex with Abbey. If we did, I’d officially cross the very thin line that’s been drawn and it made me feel uneasy.

Sure, being with Abbey felt great but the grass isn’t greener on the other side.
Admittedly, I was worried that Abbey might turn out to be the same. That he’d grow to dislike me and would like to get rid of me. I was already a burden now, imagine if Shola keep acting like this for weeks.

I wasn’t sure what to call what we share. Relationship? Friends with benefits? Then again, I was reaping the benefits more than Abbey. It wouldn’t make sense to call it such.
A part of me didn’t understand why he wanted me. I was far from being a beauty queen with stretch marks, scars, and a tiny figure that screamed I wasn’t taking care of myself.

However, recently staring in the mirror, I’ve noticed my body change with added weight. It wasn’t a dramatic change, but it was something that may have been there because of how many times Abbey made sure I eat and rest.

Being here along with Shola kept me cool and well taken care of. I don’t regret being there, I only feel bad I was married and shouldn’t be in another man’s house. But then my life was at risk. What if I had died that night? What would John say?
Maybe because he felt I had no mother and father nor siblings that would fight on my behalf. Thinking about this whole thing would make me remember my days in the orphanage, so I averted the thought with the speed of light.

Anyway, I knew Abbey wasn’t a wicked man seeing as he’s never lied to me. He had always been an honest man since we met. It was my mind, my insecurities wanting to ruin what little good I have. And I don’t want what I have with Abbey to go away, I loved it much. I like him too which was the problem.

What happens when I have to let go of this fantasy? When I have to go back home. Unsurprisingly, the word sounded bitter in my head and my heart beat faster. Just thinking of going back had my body ready to hurt itself into a panic attack. I knew I couldn’t stay here forever, but seeing John my husband again filled me with anxiety and anger. So much anger for a man I loved.

My fist clenched as my body tensed, no longer laughing at the TV. Weeks have passed and I’ve not heard a word from him. Even though I didn’t have my phone, he had Comfort's number to check on me. He didn’t even do that!
My husband threw me out in the chilly rain and hasn’t checked to see if I’m ok.

What did I do to deserve this? Have I not been a good woman to him? I did everything right! I did it all! I stuck by him which was the sole reason for me to lose our.. No, no, no, it wasn’t fair!

“Mary?” The voice of a concerned man reached my ears and my eyes blinked. Not realizing that they became wet with tears.

Sitting up abruptly, discreetly wiping my face, I didn’t face him.
There I go running the mood with my thoughts.

“Sorry, allergies.” I lied through my teeth. I was sure he could tell I wasn’t telling the truth because my voice was shaky.

I shifted so I could leave the couch, Abbey gently grabbed onto my elbow, turning me his way. Ducking my head out of shame for being caught crying, he lifted it so our eyes could meet.

“What’s wrong?” He asked.
“Nothing, I told you… ,” he gave me a stern stare knowing I was lying again.
“I can’t help you if you don’t tell me, Mary. You can talk to me.”

And I wanted to talk to him, but it was about my marriage and Abbey was… .well, it would be awkward. I shouldn’t discuss my marriage with him and I didn’t want to bother Comfort with my mess. She was happy I wasn’t with John anymore, and I didn’t want to ruin that for her with my bullshit. So, I changed the topic, hoping Abbey wouldn’t catch on.

“I—um, I want to have sex,” I blurted out and when the silence continued, I opened my mouth again, wringing my fingers.

“With you ..” I added lamely.

Truly, I did conclude that I wanted to have sex. Yes, I would cross the line and officially cheat on my husband, but I want Abbey. I want him more than I’ve ever wanted anyone or anything. So I may be lying about why I was crying, but I wasn’t lying when I said I want us to have sex.

“Ok…,” he said slowly, still holding the confused look on his face.

“But that doesn’t explain why you’re crying.”

Before I had the chance to wipe my tears again, he did it for me with a swipe of his thumbs.

“Uh, it’s kind of embarrassing. I… I shouldn’t have said anything.” I said not knowing which was worse.

Admittedly I was thirsty for rich sex and crying about my husband who doesn’t love me. Maybe I should have just told him since I was positive he thought I was a naughty girl. God, I wanted to slap myself for being this way.

“Mary,” his tone was serious as he kept his stare on me.

“You don’t have to be embarrassed about anything. I want you to feel comfortable with me and trust me enough to tell me what is on your mind.

“Trust is important and if at any you don’t feel that trust or uncomfortable, tell me so I can fix it. Ok?”

“Are you willing to tell me what’s going on? Does this have anything to do with what you said earlier?” I nodded again before averting my gaze.

“It’s just that with sex....,"

I wrung my hands to which he paced them in his warm grasp. Gently soothingly rubbing them to help calm me down.

“It doesn’t really work for me. I mean penetration. It doesn’t work.”

“What do you mean it doesn’t work?” I sneaked a peak over to gauge his reaction, but he just seemed a little confused.

“I mean when I have real sex, penetration doesn’t … ,” his lips twitched slightly, but he kept them still.

Unmoved, though I knew I hadn’t hallucinated the moment. Continuing, I told him what I’d been worried to tell him since thinking of sex with him.

"I don’t reach orgasm.

“Oh.” That was all he said, and I took that as the time to further explain myself.

“But that doesn’t mean I can’t experience orgasm from other things like what we’ve been doing. I mean there was this one time I did, but just once. And it never happened before so, I….”

“You were able to reach once? What changed?” he asked genuinely curious, and I inwardly groaned. I shouldn’t have said that.

“Uh.”

“Trust and comfortability, remember?” he reminded me, still holding onto my hands. I looked at him and nodded. Trust and comfortability, I repeated in my mind.

“I thought of you,” his eyes widened in surprise. As in he was shocked.

Rshing out words to not damage his image of me further. I said, “I know, know. It was weird and stupid, but I’m sorry for..”

He gathered himself, stopping me from rumbling. “There’s no need to apologize. I’m flattered that you thought of me, naughty, Mary,” he teased lightly before leaning down and kissing my lips.

“You are?” I asked once he backed away.

“Who wouldn’t be?” smiling at him at his rhetorical question, I kissed him instead.

After pulling away, he asked a question I wasn’t expecting.

“Which positions have you done?”

I hesitated briefly before answering. “Missionary and from behind.”

“That’s it?” he asked as if he were in disbelief which made me look up at him in confusion. Is there more?

“Yes… .?” my answer seemed more like a question.

“Those are the only ones I know of,” I told him honestly.

He cleared his throat. “I only asked because sometimes with sex, there may be different positions that make you feel the utmost pleasure compared to the ones that don’t. But you've only one two positions, right?”

“There are more than two?” His words gave me all the confirmation I needed. I felt like a numbskull for not knowing something like that.

Does that make me less desirable as a woman for not knowing? Would he still want me? I needed to find out. “Are you surprised?”

“Why would I be?” his brows furrowed.

“Because I’m broken when it comes to sex and I don’t know other positions. What if I can’t please you?” I whispered the last part averting my gaze from his.

“Pretty, I'm more worried about making sure you receive pleasure than myself. And you are not broken. Why do you think of yourself this way, darling? He assured me while also saying some words I did not understand.

Pulling me into his arms, we embraced. He ran his hand along my back soothingly.

“But….”

“We will figure it out, ok?”

“But what if I can’t.. “

The protest died on my lips when he cut me off. Backing away from the hug, he kissed my lips. His breath fanned across my face as he kissed me sweetly.

“We’ll figure it out. Don’t worry, pretty Mary.”

To be continued…
Frank The Writer

~John's POV~ loading...

Follow up on Facebook

@Frank The Writer

5 Likes

Re: My Husband & 1 (18+) by marianneada(f): 7:31pm On Apr 30, 2023
[quote author=rukidanty post=122837392][/quote]I don't like how Comfort is advising her to sleep with men knowing she's still married to John,Fear friends like Comfort,So this is how Mary will fall for all d rich handsome guys in town,There's a serious trait of infidelity in her.
Re: My Husband & 1 (18+) by marianneada(f): 7:33pm On Apr 30, 2023
The story is getting more interesting. Wish u success in ur exams, abeg what's up with John
Re: My Husband & 1 (18+) by rukidanty: 8:43pm On Apr 30, 2023
Very interesting and suspecting Abbey to have erectile dysfunction for not wanting to have sex with Mary. Hope I am wrong sha..thanks for the update
Re: My Husband & 1 (18+) by rukidanty: 8:44pm On Apr 30, 2023
marianneada:
I don't like how Comfort is advising her to sleep with men knowing she's still married to John,Fear friends like Comfort,So this is how Mary will fall for all d rich handsome guys in town,There's a serious trait of infidelity in her.
you're right anyway because if she have the opportunity she would sleep with shola
Re: My Husband & 1 (18+) by marianneada(f): 8:50pm On Apr 30, 2023
rukidanty:
you're right anyway because if she have the opportunity she would sleep with shola
she shouldn't make d mistake of sleeping with Shola ooo.
Re: My Husband & 1 (18+) by marianneada(f): 8:51pm On Apr 30, 2023
rukidanty:
Very interesting and suspecting Abbey to have erectile dysfunction for not wanting to have sex with Mary. Hope I am wrong sha..thanks for the update
Haaaaaaaaaaaaa,Another wahala for Mary ooooo

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Super Sweetheart Of The CEO Daddy! A Story / Chronicles Of A Pastor That Ordained Himself / Living in The Dark (18+)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 232
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.