Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,131 members, 7,818,396 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:22 PM

DSS Must Act Now Against Partisan Losers & Jesters Trying To Taint Our Elections - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / DSS Must Act Now Against Partisan Losers & Jesters Trying To Taint Our Elections (403 Views)

DSS Must Arrest Fani-kayode For Incitement: Atiku Hails British Envoy / Lai Mohammed Mocks APC Party Leaders, Calls Them Jesters / Kingsley Moghalu Quits Partisan Politics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

DSS Must Act Now Against Partisan Losers & Jesters Trying To Taint Our Elections by FreeStuffsNG: 8:54pm On Feb 26, 2023
It is time DSS arrest all these hack writers and jesters like Okon, Mr Enenche etc before they use their partisan bitter loss to taint the integrity of our transparent and credible election.

They want to do the Trump format and DSS should not be as lethargic and irresponsible like FBI that is now investigating insurrection caused by a bitter loser.

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: DSS Must Act Now Against Partisan Losers & Jesters Trying To Taint Our Elections by FreeStuffsNG: 8:56pm On Feb 26, 2023
DSS must not fold its hands and watch partisan conspiracy theorists organize an insurrection before acting

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: DSS Must Act Now Against Partisan Losers & Jesters Trying To Taint Our Elections by Nobody: 8:56pm On Feb 26, 2023
Exactly!

People like Okon should be arrested!

They are promoting and encouraging violence!

Thank God I know his house! It will be my destination once trouble starts.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: DSS Must Act Now Against Partisan Losers & Jesters Trying To Taint Our Elections by lhordspy: 8:56pm On Feb 26, 2023
My own is that no one should near the North here.

I think everybody understand that very clearly even without me remembering anybody. You can do whatever you want in the South-west. Since the southwestern governors have refused take a proactive measure to curtail the growing menace of invaders in the region.

They will leave their poverty ridden SE and start constituting nuisance,threatening war in the SW region. I hope this election season will open the eyes of many southwesterners as to how vulnerable and susceptible to bullies and attack the Southwesterners have become in their own land.

Such a pity.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: DSS Must Act Now Against Partisan Losers & Jesters Trying To Taint Our Elections by inoki247: 8:58pm On Feb 26, 2023
lhordspy:

Lol North no get problem now na why dem no send armor tank go that side na South dem suspect say movie fit wan happen this Govt really took dere time to du calculations....
Re: DSS Must Act Now Against Partisan Losers & Jesters Trying To Taint Our Elections by FreeStuffsNG: 8:58pm On Feb 26, 2023
They lost and it is because Nigerians rejected them and their unpatriotic hate-filled belligerent politics of lies, ignorance, envy, hate and bigotry.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: DSS Must Act Now Against Partisan Losers & Jesters Trying To Taint Our Elections by kcnwaigbo: 8:59pm On Feb 26, 2023
Oga Tinubu never winoo.Hope say nobi mc Oluomo boys dem go use do shooting practice
Re: DSS Must Act Now Against Partisan Losers & Jesters Trying To Taint Our Elections by Xxxxtentacion2: 9:00pm On Feb 26, 2023
FreeStuffsNG:
They lost and it is because Nigerians rejected them and their unpatriotic hate-filled belligerent politics of lies, ignorance, envy, hate and bigotry.
Obgeni calm down ever heard of freedom of speech ...
See it's very clear Tinubu no dey carry anything and if he will carry it, war go bust...
Re: DSS Must Act Now Against Partisan Losers & Jesters Trying To Taint Our Elections by Tissaia(f): 9:01pm On Feb 26, 2023
We all know tinubu and his terrorists APC governors are rigging this election right now.
I hope Obi and Atiku supporters are ready for a final show down with NG. We will see wether this abomination call Nigeria will survive this or not
Re: DSS Must Act Now Against Partisan Losers & Jesters Trying To Taint Our Elections by wirinet(m): 9:09pm On Feb 26, 2023
FreeStuffsNG:
It is time DSS arrest all these hack writers and jesters like Okon etc before they use their partisan bitter loss to taint the integrity of our transparent and credible election.

They want to do the Trump format and DSS should not be as lethargic and irresponsible like FBI that is now investigating insurrection caused by a bitter loser.

Which credible elections. This is the worst election in terms of organisation in the history of Nigeria if not Africa. Let's wait for the report of both local and international observers. I am sure they will all agree with me that this election is anything but credible. There is evidence of massive voter suppression, voter intimidation and outright manipulation of figures, all with the connivance of INEC.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: DSS Must Act Now Against Partisan Losers & Jesters Trying To Taint Our Elections by Xxxxtentacion2: 9:10pm On Feb 26, 2023
lhordspy:

I think everybody understand that very clearly even without me remembering anybody. You can do whatever you want in the South-west. Since the southwestern governors have refused take a proactive measure to curtail the growing menace of invaders in the region.

They will leave their poverty ridden SE and start constituting nuisance,threatening war in the SW region. I hope this election season will open the eyes of many southwesterners as to how vulnerable and susceptible to bullies and attack the Southwesterners have become in their own land.

Such a pity.

guy you just want the sw to commit genocide against Igbo's...
But know that if it happens it will not end well for any party involved...
The genocide you are inciting if it begins to happen you go survive am...
Go check history...
Murdering a particular tribe because they are successful does not pay anybody...
Re: DSS Must Act Now Against Partisan Losers & Jesters Trying To Taint Our Elections by GolDRoger: 9:10pm On Feb 26, 2023
Swear with your life that this election was free and fair make trailer jam you. Am waiting...
Re: DSS Must Act Now Against Partisan Losers & Jesters Trying To Taint Our Elections by Nobody: 9:12pm On Feb 26, 2023
GolDRoger:
Swear with your life that this election was free and fair make trailer jam you. Am waiting...

It was free and fair!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: DSS Must Act Now Against Partisan Losers & Jesters Trying To Taint Our Elections by ThatFairGuy1: 9:12pm On Feb 26, 2023
He should be arrested asap and scapegoat

1 Like 1 Share

Re: DSS Must Act Now Against Partisan Losers & Jesters Trying To Taint Our Elections by sunboy(m): 9:34pm On Feb 26, 2023
Dino Melaye too
Bode George too

1 Like

Re: DSS Must Act Now Against Partisan Losers & Jesters Trying To Taint Our Elections by ObaOfYorubaLand: 10:03pm On Feb 26, 2023
FreeStuffsNG:
It is time DSS arrest all these hack writers and jesters like Okon etc before they use their partisan bitter loss to taint the integrity of our transparent and credible election.

You're really a bastard.

So you think federal government workers are even happy with APC?

Don't you know that some of the people you insult here could be senior federal workers?

You're a BIG FOOL.

URCHINZUZU

1 Like

Re: DSS Must Act Now Against Partisan Losers & Jesters Trying To Taint Our Elections by ObaOfYorubaLand: 10:05pm On Feb 26, 2023
CoronaVirusRelo:

It was free and fair!

God punish you. As you die may your children and children children suffer for your support to APC.

May peace be far from you and all your prayers and charms be abomination before your maker.
Re: DSS Must Act Now Against Partisan Losers & Jesters Trying To Taint Our Elections by ObaOfYorubaLand: 10:06pm On Feb 26, 2023
GolDRoger:

Don't mind those Yoruba fools.

They support evil anywhere they are ...
Re: DSS Must Act Now Against Partisan Losers & Jesters Trying To Taint Our Elections by Nobody: 10:08pm On Feb 26, 2023
ObaOfYorubaLand:

God punish you. As you die may your children and children children suffer for your support to APC.

May peace be far from you and all your prayers and charms be abomination before your maker.

Get a noose!

You really pained!
Re: DSS Must Act Now Against Partisan Losers & Jesters Trying To Taint Our Elections by Mindlog: 10:11pm On Feb 26, 2023
A very loooong night ahead....
Re: DSS Must Act Now Against Partisan Losers & Jesters Trying To Taint Our Elections by Masterito(m): 10:11pm On Feb 26, 2023
Also they should arrest MC Oluomo
CoronaVirusRelo:
Exactly!

People like Okon should be arrested!

They are promoting and encouraging violence!

Thank God I know his house! It will be my destination once trouble starts.
Re: DSS Must Act Now Against Partisan Losers & Jesters Trying To Taint Our Elections by Nobody: 10:12pm On Feb 26, 2023
Masterito:
Also they should arrest MC Oluomo

Yes!

(1) (Reply)

Breaking News: Tinubu Received Dr. Goodluck Jonathan / ‘INEC Sold Election To Highest Bidder, Nigerian Professors Has Lost Respect’ / Nigerian Constitution Should Be Amended To Allow Tinubu Use 16yrs In Office

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.