Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,195 members, 7,822,037 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 03:22 AM

Tinubu Floors Atiku, Peter Obi In 3 LGAs In Rivers - Politics (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu Floors Atiku, Peter Obi In 3 LGAs In Rivers (86493 Views)

2023 Presidential: Peter Obi Floors Atiku, Tinubu, Kwankwaso In Anambra / Tinubu Floors Atiku, Obi In 12 Oyo LGs / Supporters Jubilate At MOUAU Polling Units As Peter Obi Floors Atiku And Tinubu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu Floors Atiku, Peter Obi In 3 LGAs In Rivers by DKM123: 11:54pm On Feb 26, 2023
Friend22:

Bigots!

Keep crying!

Your tears aren't enough yet!

They play religious and ethnic cards to pretend to love the country when it fails them,they start wailing like elephant on musht!

My dear, you are an IMB£CILE that is being used by the dev!l himself to ruin his children's future. Playing what? You think this is a fvckking game?

See ehn, you bast@rds are the ones consumed with tribal bigotry and senselessness because ANYONE AND EVERYONE WITH A FUNCTIONING BRAIN
AND A LITTLE BIT OF CONSCIENCE WILL NEVER FIGHT FOR THIS PARTY THAT HAS BROUGHT NOTHING BUT SUFFERING AND PAIN TO THE ORDINARY NIGERIAN

99 percent of Nigerians are angry and hate the APC and they showed it in the polls but dem0ns like you joined to rig and stump on the people's throats cos you are a b@stard son of your father . You are the ones selling your souls to the devu. You are the ones who are accursed. Shame on you lots. Shame! Phools!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Floors Atiku, Peter Obi In 3 LGAs In Rivers by Nobody: 11:55pm On Feb 26, 2023
dustmalik:

What you are seeing is a totality of an LGA, not PU cheesy
Mr know all how can total PVC collected be higher than Registered voters??

Shame on you all
Re: Tinubu Floors Atiku, Peter Obi In 3 LGAs In Rivers by Aguodo(m): 11:56pm On Feb 26, 2023
Jagabanofafrica:

You can only talk about ur single, do u know who others voted for ...

Accept in Faith

Tinubu is the next President

And you are happy abi. Suffer suffer person.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Floors Atiku, Peter Obi In 3 LGAs In Rivers by Goodcitizen1: 11:57pm On Feb 26, 2023
lol. Wike and his thugs carried the ballots box from my unit …, manufactured the results and give it to INEC for display of shame
Re: Tinubu Floors Atiku, Peter Obi In 3 LGAs In Rivers by maasoap(m): 11:57pm On Feb 26, 2023
onuman:
How God can make a mentally handicapped man become the next President of Nigeria to enable Wike stay afloat against Rotimi Amaechi in Rivers politics, that must be Nyesom Wike's 24/7 prayers to God now.

God didn't make him the next President, Nigerians did if he emerges. Whatever you meant by handicapped is your problem.
Two, Wike is more sensible than Amaechi, bold and courageous too.
Amaechi was the main reason APC died in Rivers state when the party was already doing fine.

3 Likes

Re: Tinubu Floors Atiku, Peter Obi In 3 LGAs In Rivers by johntolu: 11:58pm On Feb 26, 2023
obembet:

Awolowo

Nigeria did not offend Papa Awo and he bears no grudge against the country before his death.
He was freed from imprisonment by General Gowon and made the Vice Chairman of FEC and he was highly instrumental in bringing the civil war to an end.
He was given the highest honor in the land reserved for Presidents and Heads of States,
GCFR, by General Babangida. He was also given a well deserved state burial by the government after his death.
I am sure Baba Awo, of Blessed memory, is happy with Nigeria, in the world beyond, where he is currently taking eternal rest

The person wey I think say we offend for Nigeria na 'Our Man', chief MKO Abiola.
He won a free and fair election and his mandate was not given to him because of the selfish interest of some 'powers that be', in Nigeria.

GMB tried making amends for the wrong done by the Nigeria state by recognizing the validity of his election and proclaiming June 12 as
Democracy Day, in Nigeria.
He was also awarded the GCFR posthumously, as a former President of Nigeria.

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu Floors Atiku, Peter Obi In 3 LGAs In Rivers by adanny01(m): 11:58pm On Feb 26, 2023
Zikojukwu:
See fake Tai results where the number of accredited is more than the number of PVC collected.

The problem with online REC officers is the misconceptions.

The OP says Tai and Opobo Nkoror LGAs (2 LGAs) where Tinubu leads with 18568 but you call it false and quoted only Tai LGA with Tinubu 9442.

What makes this result fake for goodness sake?

Why are u trying to create trouble? Do you know the number of people that will swallow your comment whole line and sinker and use it to propagate election violence.

If anyone dies from post election violence in Rivers or even the entire country, count yourself responsible.

Let's learn to abstain from opinions that are not facts.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tinubu Floors Atiku, Peter Obi In 3 LGAs In Rivers by wahalawahala: 11:59pm On Feb 26, 2023
emmydee:

APC did not win a single LGA in Rivers Presidential Election.
You need to see the original results from Rivers. The entire world has heard of Wike’s after voting exploits which made sure the results were rearranged in favor of the APC.

God is watching!
lmao keep fooling ursef and Oda mumu like u.... just Dey play lipsrsealed
Re: Tinubu Floors Atiku, Peter Obi In 3 LGAs In Rivers by Wahala90: 12:00am On Feb 27, 2023
INEC is playing with fire.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Floors Atiku, Peter Obi In 3 LGAs In Rivers by Asagna1(m): 12:00am On Feb 27, 2023
Zikojukwu:
See fake Tai results where the number of accredited is more than the number of PVC collected.

See Obi supporter. Godforbid like mentor like follower 😁

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Floors Atiku, Peter Obi In 3 LGAs In Rivers by Goodcitizen1: 12:00am On Feb 27, 2023
I have never met anyone that voted for APC in Rivers State in this election. How can you vote for a party that kept you poor and suffering for the past 8 yrs

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu Floors Atiku, Peter Obi In 3 LGAs In Rivers by Nerdified: 12:00am On Feb 27, 2023
I used to admire Wike before but I can see that he does not want the progress of this country. He has lost the respect I had for him. I hope he reaps what he showed today!! angry
Re: Tinubu Floors Atiku, Peter Obi In 3 LGAs In Rivers by wahalawahala: 12:00am On Feb 27, 2023
Indifferent12:

We have friends everywhere, sending each other pictures, imagine LP winning all polling units but Apc winning the local govt, no be juju be that.
the whole rivers state population u dey share pictures with?? Lol just dey play
Re: Tinubu Floors Atiku, Peter Obi In 3 LGAs In Rivers by 8stargeneral: 12:01am On Feb 27, 2023
Eaglehaven:
Rivers State election will put INEC in trouble
inec must answer for this
Re: Tinubu Floors Atiku, Peter Obi In 3 LGAs In Rivers by 8stargeneral: 12:05am On Feb 27, 2023
Is it the same river state am living or another river state...inec una be evil... Na court una go explain better

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Floors Atiku, Peter Obi In 3 LGAs In Rivers by IGBOSON1: 12:05am On Feb 27, 2023
DKM123:

My dear, you are an IMB£CILE that is being used by the dev!l himself to ruin his children's future. Playing what? You think this is a fvckking game?

See ehn, you bast@rds are the ones consumed with tribal bigotry and senselessness because ANYONE AND EVERYONE WITH A FUNCTIONING BRAIN
AND A LITTLE BIT OF CONSCIENCE WILL NEVER FIGHT FOR THIS PARTY THAT HAS BROUGHT NOTHING BUT SUFFERING AND PAIN TO THE ORDINARY NIGERIAN

99 percent of Nigerians are angry and hate the APC and they showed it in the polls but dem0ns like you joined to rig and stump on the people's throats cos you are a b@stard son of your father . You are the ones selling your souls to the devu. You are the ones who are accursed. Shame on you lots. Shame! Phools!

👍
Re: Tinubu Floors Atiku, Peter Obi In 3 LGAs In Rivers by wahalawahala: 12:07am On Feb 27, 2023
OYEDIPE:

God Bless You for your sagacious display of intelligence. Some of them are voting for the first time. Please tell them.
most of them actually

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Floors Atiku, Peter Obi In 3 LGAs In Rivers by adanny01(m): 12:08am On Feb 27, 2023
nizelgirl:
Imagine the same Rivers State I voted and 98% of the voters in my polling unit also voted LP same thing goes to almost all the ward, now APC is winning. Honestly I don't know who we offended in this country.

Please, what's the result of your PU. Secondly, please focus on your PU results and try not to recreate you PU results in other PUs even if a friend says we all voted this party.

It pains me that people assume other people voted in the same line of thought with them without confirmation and this kind of thing breeds violence and sorrow.

As for me, I can't be used to propagate violence by pedaling unsubstantiated information.

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu Floors Atiku, Peter Obi In 3 LGAs In Rivers by Doracity82(m): 12:15am On Feb 27, 2023
All the youth corpers and INEC officials that participate in this rigging will die in a motor accident on their way back home and their body burn beyond recognition. It is done

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Floors Atiku, Peter Obi In 3 LGAs In Rivers by johntolu: 12:16am On Feb 27, 2023
Jones4190:
The signs were visible,yet they refused to see & believe

Bros, I beg wetin the sign mean?
Me I been think say na Ogboni or Freemansory sign Baba dey take style display.

Re: Tinubu Floors Atiku, Peter Obi In 3 LGAs In Rivers by Roboto11: 12:23am On Feb 27, 2023
Nerdified:
I used to admire Wike before but I can see that he does not want the progress of this country. He has lost the respect I had for him. I hope he reaps what he showed today!! angry

He should have worked for Obi.

How dare Wike have freewill?

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu Floors Atiku, Peter Obi In 3 LGAs In Rivers by MatrixCircle: 12:23am On Feb 27, 2023
If only the anomalies that befell Lagos Presidential election With Inec support to APC can be corrected.
The LP Gubernatorial candidate for Lagos will beat APC Sanwo Olu black and blue in the election.
But APC will still plan to rig.
Re: Tinubu Floors Atiku, Peter Obi In 3 LGAs In Rivers by johntolu: 12:26am On Feb 27, 2023
haffaze777:
Nyesom wike na man you be

Wike has done what 'Napoleon' can not do!

No open campaign for his preferred candidate and he was still able to pass his message across through his 'foot soldiers'.

Wike is also a Master strategist.
He just cleverly positioned himself as a dependable ally for the APC, in the South-South geo-political zone if he is interested in crossing the aisle to the other side of the divide.

Re: Tinubu Floors Atiku, Peter Obi In 3 LGAs In Rivers by Sleekfingers: 12:29am On Feb 27, 2023
Dem don dey wail......awon wailing wailers.....

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu Floors Atiku, Peter Obi In 3 LGAs In Rivers by Innocent2255: 12:31am On Feb 27, 2023
Labor Party will contest this rubbish results that INEC is releasing in court.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Floors Atiku, Peter Obi In 3 LGAs In Rivers by aluma(m): 12:34am On Feb 27, 2023
Mylove55:
idiotic pigs offended ojukwu.
your parents rejected ojukwu, and you want to make obi without to be president,
obi don baff
my own is dat u WI not even last to see d end of the swearing in cos does thug dey gave gun too dat did not return it will use it on u soon all in d name of armed robbery mark d word

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Floors Atiku, Peter Obi In 3 LGAs In Rivers by JoeEeL(m): 12:36am On Feb 27, 2023
Austineva2:
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣. D bae just de wake from morning sleep

Lol. And I like d bae somehow. She's innocent.

I never caught her castigating our dragon or Onyendu himself.

Otherwise I would have increased the level of wotowoto! 🤣

Those ones that called for the arrest of MSE are the ones I am at war with.
Re: Tinubu Floors Atiku, Peter Obi In 3 LGAs In Rivers by OLULAW: 12:36am On Feb 27, 2023
In Lagos, Tinubu is crashing.

Re: Tinubu Floors Atiku, Peter Obi In 3 LGAs In Rivers by adeade83: 12:37am On Feb 27, 2023
Do you mean that these results are from 3 local government areas or polling units?
Chai! When rigging goes awry!
Re: Tinubu Floors Atiku, Peter Obi In 3 LGAs In Rivers by PhantomProbe(m): 12:37am On Feb 27, 2023
You mean the stolen mandate?
Re: Tinubu Floors Atiku, Peter Obi In 3 LGAs In Rivers by Kingspin(m): 12:38am On Feb 27, 2023
nizelgirl:
Imagine the same Rivers State I voted and 98% of the voters in my polling unit also voted LP same thing goes to almost all the ward, now APC is winning. Honestly I don't know who we offended in this country.
Teamwork rigging between INEC, Wike, and security backed by APC in Abuja.
Even Tinubu's dead father knows his son did not win Rivers

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply)

Newly Approved Police Women Dressing (Optional) / Emmanuel Oscar And Yohanah Kilus Executed By Boko Haram In Borno / Humility? Orji Uzor Kalu Caught On Camera Arranging Plastic Chairs In A Gatherin

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.