Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,214 members, 7,829,347 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 03:48 AM

Tinubu Floors Atiku, Peter Obi In 3 LGAs In Rivers - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu Floors Atiku, Peter Obi In 3 LGAs In Rivers (86510 Views)

2023 Presidential: Peter Obi Floors Atiku, Tinubu, Kwankwaso In Anambra / Tinubu Floors Atiku, Obi In 12 Oyo LGs / Supporters Jubilate At MOUAU Polling Units As Peter Obi Floors Atiku And Tinubu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu Floors Atiku, Peter Obi In 3 LGAs In Rivers by prizeless(m): 11:16pm On Feb 26, 2023
I hope you'd stand for long. Replay
Parachoko:
Woto Woto doings cool

On Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu and Senator Kashim Shettima Mandate I Stand Gidigba
Re: Tinubu Floors Atiku, Peter Obi In 3 LGAs In Rivers by TrueNigerian300: 11:16pm On Feb 26, 2023
2mch:

They keep telling you people, PU and LGA are very different. But you won’t listen. You will rush to post PU online claiming you won a ward or LGA.

Leave mumudient alone abeg.
Re: Tinubu Floors Atiku, Peter Obi In 3 LGAs In Rivers by Hendrixky: 11:17pm On Feb 26, 2023
Misterone:
INEC is not a disgrace. They do update their server regularly. Some people may have collected PVC twice which INEC noticed and removed, or under aged may have been screened out, or those that their data were without clarity. All these can lead to reduction of number of voters registered.

No matter how you try to twist it

Numbers of collected pvc can not exceed numbers of registered

You nor go school

Numbers of registered pvc will keep on increasing
Re: Tinubu Floors Atiku, Peter Obi In 3 LGAs In Rivers by bobochem: 11:17pm On Feb 26, 2023
I can't only but laugh.Obi my foot.The eastern brodas thru social media made obi popular,and they turned his mandate to eastern agenda.Many of our gullible youths were deceived along religion line,and thru social media.And they turned him to Church agenda without them knowing it is very wrong for church to involve herself in politics.

4 Likes

Re: Tinubu Floors Atiku, Peter Obi In 3 LGAs In Rivers by johntolu: 11:17pm On Feb 26, 2023
onuman:

Wike man as he fought a political war to favour Tinubu who conspired to oust Wike's political mentor, Goodluck Jonathan, from Presidential seat.
What type of man is Wike? A man who shot himself on the feet.

There are only permanent interests in politics.

Atiku was once in the same party with Tinubu while Peter Obi was a PDP member couple of months ago.
Re: Tinubu Floors Atiku, Peter Obi In 3 LGAs In Rivers by Plus10(m): 11:18pm On Feb 26, 2023
hopexter:

Andrew liver salt shey your body never calm down now? How can you tell Rivers APC had zero votes in all polling units when you were only in one unit? You’re still wailing even after election? Na blood you go cry tomorrow grin grin
Shatap....useless election riggers!,no of you will go unpunished since you people have decided not to make the votes of masses count .
Re: Tinubu Floors Atiku, Peter Obi In 3 LGAs In Rivers by Wickedfacts: 11:19pm On Feb 26, 2023
alibiz:

Which ever way the race is btw Obi and Atiku, Tinubu is just wasting his time

They are deceiving you and you are helping them deceive yourself.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Floors Atiku, Peter Obi In 3 LGAs In Rivers by Saladdin: 11:19pm On Feb 26, 2023
Atiku made the biggest mistake in recent times. Wike will emerge one of the biggest winners in this election. Once Asiwaju wins, Wike is getting a juicy slot, and will escape prosecution. And anybody who attempts to instigate or participate in violent protest will be rounded up and shot, with the full blessing of the FG.

But you see Emefiele and co? with the nonsense they did with us in the name of curbing vote-buying? Hmmmmm, Put them in your prayers. cry cry cry Because they'll not escape it one bit. He should better resign and go and buy diplomatic passport in Dominica or one of those Caribbean countries.

Like him or hate him, even though my preferred candidate, Engr. Musa Kwankwaso will not win, Asiwaju should take it!

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tinubu Floors Atiku, Peter Obi In 3 LGAs In Rivers by echodrum(m): 11:19pm On Feb 26, 2023
haffaze777:
Nyesom wike na man you be
look at him hailing criminality!!! Evil will sure visit all of you one after the other in this country.
Re: Tinubu Floors Atiku, Peter Obi In 3 LGAs In Rivers by Hendrixky: 11:20pm On Feb 26, 2023
bobochem:
I can't only but laugh.Obi my foot.The eastern brodas thru social media made obi popular,and they turned his mandate to eastern agenda.Many of our gullible youths were deceived along religion line,and thru social media.And they turned him to Church agenda without them knowing it is very wrong for church to involve herself in politics.

The people tp decide who is the best among the three candidates are we the south south because non of the contestants are our brothers
Re: Tinubu Floors Atiku, Peter Obi In 3 LGAs In Rivers by pfadom: 11:20pm On Feb 26, 2023
Pitobi relied on expo (social media opinion polls) and has woefully failed POL100: Fundamentals of Naija Politics. He urgently needs the services of a medical doctor before he slips into depression.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Floors Atiku, Peter Obi In 3 LGAs In Rivers by echodrum(m): 11:21pm On Feb 26, 2023
nizelgirl:
Imagine the same Rivers State I voted and 98% of the voters in my polling unit also voted LP same thing goes to almost all the ward, now APC is winning. Honestly I don't know who we offended in this country.
we offended the morons who are clearly supporting all these evil
Re: Tinubu Floors Atiku, Peter Obi In 3 LGAs In Rivers by webosky: 11:21pm On Feb 26, 2023
haffaze777:

Be rest assured that Obi will never rule Nigeria 🤣🤣🤣

He may win or may not win
Your Agbado master may also win or not win
But who ever wins will show how many Nigerians share dementia with the Agbado Master.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Floors Atiku, Peter Obi In 3 LGAs In Rivers by Misterone: 11:21pm On Feb 26, 2023
feckos:

To you now you have sense?

So it is after election day they screened out wrong people from the register? Smh
get sense small na! Do you know the meaning of PVC collected? You have to sign before you collect an official document or record. Those that collected are counted and recorded. You cannot change it. INEC do clean their record offen and most times the announce it when they do it. The ones that meet the requirements is what is used. You cannot change it either, aha! I don't understand the kind of illiterates we have here.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Floors Atiku, Peter Obi In 3 LGAs In Rivers by Hendrixky: 11:22pm On Feb 26, 2023
Saladdin:
Atiku made the biggest mistake in recent times. Wike will emerge one of the biggest winner in this election. Once Asiwaju wins, Wike is getting a juicy slot, and will escape prosecution. And anybody who attempts to instigate or participate in violent protest will be rounded up and shot, with the full blessing of the FG.

But you see Emefiele and co? with the nonsense they did with us in the name of curbing vote-buying? Hmmmmm, Put them in your prayers. cry cry cry Because they'll not escape it one bit.

Sorry we south south are the judge to decide who is good for the nation among the three contestants
Because the three of them are not our people

Since we chose obi it means obi is the best

But wike betrayed the south south

And I can bet you his presidential ambition is dead
Re: Tinubu Floors Atiku, Peter Obi In 3 LGAs In Rivers by tyinfinity: 11:23pm On Feb 26, 2023
The only peter I know is peter Rufai .the Nigerian goalkeeper

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Floors Atiku, Peter Obi In 3 LGAs In Rivers by haffaze777(m): 11:23pm On Feb 26, 2023
webosky:

He may win or may not win
Your Agbado master may also win or not win
But who ever wins will show how many Nigerians share dementia with the Agbado Master.

I don't know why I love your salty 🤣🤣🤣🤣
Re: Tinubu Floors Atiku, Peter Obi In 3 LGAs In Rivers by echodrum(m): 11:23pm On Feb 26, 2023
2mch:

They keep telling you people, PU and LGA are very different. But you won’t listen. You will rush to post PU online claiming you won a ward or LGA.
I'm ashamed of your stupidity. Group of old elders are using you as a rag and you are hear rejoicing over and bragging about it. What is wrong with you people? This must be insanity....
Re: Tinubu Floors Atiku, Peter Obi In 3 LGAs In Rivers by haffaze777(m): 11:24pm On Feb 26, 2023
echodrum:
look at him hailing criminality!!! Evil will sure visit all of you one after the other in this country.

We took that after you,you were the one that taught us how to hail criminal because you did same in 2015🤣🤣🤣🤣

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Floors Atiku, Peter Obi In 3 LGAs In Rivers by chizidgreat(m): 11:24pm On Feb 26, 2023
CoronaVirusRelo:

Go to the tribunal if you dissatisfied.

Wailing on Nairaland won’t change anything!
You will soon cry
Evil people
Re: Tinubu Floors Atiku, Peter Obi In 3 LGAs In Rivers by pfadom: 11:24pm On Feb 26, 2023
You don't know simple Arithmetic again? Or you're depressed? How is 11k+ greater than 74k+?

Pitobi relied on expo (social media opinion polls) and has woefully failed POL100: Fundamentals of Naija Politics. He urgently needs the services of a medical doctor before he slips into depression.

Zikojukwu:
See fake Tai results where the number of accredited is more than the number of PVC collected.
Re: Tinubu Floors Atiku, Peter Obi In 3 LGAs In Rivers by Afamed: 11:24pm On Feb 26, 2023
basilo102:

Wait for tribunal

Okay , now
Re: Tinubu Floors Atiku, Peter Obi In 3 LGAs In Rivers by haffaze777(m): 11:24pm On Feb 26, 2023
jaxxy:

dey watch u go see surprise soon.

Okay Mr sulplise 🤣🤣🤣🤣
Re: Tinubu Floors Atiku, Peter Obi In 3 LGAs In Rivers by haffaze777(m): 11:25pm On Feb 26, 2023
xest:
And who told you I'm a supporter of wike?

Because I know flat.head when I see one🤣🤣🤣🤣
Re: Tinubu Floors Atiku, Peter Obi In 3 LGAs In Rivers by haffaze777(m): 11:25pm On Feb 26, 2023
Nosaghae:

We go know after March 11th

Okay
Re: Tinubu Floors Atiku, Peter Obi In 3 LGAs In Rivers by onuman: 11:25pm On Feb 26, 2023
johntolu:

There are only permanent interests in politics.

Atiku was once in the same party with Tinubu while Peter Obi was a PDP member couple of months ago.

No permanent interests in
politics is a slogan created to service only politicians who chase selfish interests in politics.

Peter Obi had to quit PDP when it became obvious that the party was going to truncate the age-old rotation of the presidency between the north and the south. He did not quit PDP for selfish reasons.
Re: Tinubu Floors Atiku, Peter Obi In 3 LGAs In Rivers by manneger2: 11:26pm On Feb 26, 2023
Josephkabila12:
nah all de polling units and all de ward, LGA in Rivers State u dey at this same time
fool you no shut up, so apc that got 0vote in a polling unit will end wining a local government, even small statistics will tell you is not possible, celebrate tinubu victory na una go suffer pass, Igbos kuku no send government, we work for our self and become super rich
Re: Tinubu Floors Atiku, Peter Obi In 3 LGAs In Rivers by Misterone: 11:26pm On Feb 26, 2023
Hendrixky:

No matter how you try to twist it

Numbers of collected pvc can not exceed numbers of registered

You nor go school

Numbers of registered pvc will keep on increasing

when you see someone with PVC but has no record in BVAS, what would that amount to? You too full abeg

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Floors Atiku, Peter Obi In 3 LGAs In Rivers by GOATandYAMtheory: 11:26pm On Feb 26, 2023
nizelgirl:
Imagine the same Rivers State I voted and 98% of the voters in my polling unit also voted LP same thing goes to almost all the ward, now APC is winning. Honestly I don't know who we offended in this country.
in how many polling units or local government did you vote? Mumu pikin
Re: Tinubu Floors Atiku, Peter Obi In 3 LGAs In Rivers by tegrianonigltd(m): 11:26pm On Feb 26, 2023
haffaze777:

You hailed him in 2015 for the same thing,what has changed?

I hailed the wike? Prove it. Prove it anywhere I hailed wike
Re: Tinubu Floors Atiku, Peter Obi In 3 LGAs In Rivers by mauchiz: 11:27pm On Feb 26, 2023
This River state i am in,
How many people voted for Tinubu?
Labor patty is with there result,
Some of the results are live online,
This time around,people that are involved in rigging will go to jail.
Keep rigging,
Even Governors will be jailed for rigging election.
Re: Tinubu Floors Atiku, Peter Obi In 3 LGAs In Rivers by hopexter(m): 11:29pm On Feb 26, 2023
Plus10:

Shatap....useless election riggers!,no of you will go unpunished since you people have decided not to make the votes of masses count .

It’s not rigging when it favours your candidate but if it doesn’t, it’s rigging. Nigerian Army are still on standby for your usual violence, una go hear am. Useless sets trying to force a worthless contestant with nothing to offer on Nigerians. Sane Nigerians have chosen their president and if you lots don’t like it, take the Night bus and relocate to Niger or chad grin

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (15) (Reply)

Newly Approved Police Women Dressing (Optional) / Emmanuel Oscar And Yohanah Kilus Executed By Boko Haram In Borno / Humility? Orji Uzor Kalu Caught On Camera Arranging Plastic Chairs In A Gatherin

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.