Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,901 members, 7,835,009 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 12:34 AM

Tinubu Floors Atiku, Peter Obi In 3 LGAs In Rivers - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu Floors Atiku, Peter Obi In 3 LGAs In Rivers (86537 Views)

2023 Presidential: Peter Obi Floors Atiku, Tinubu, Kwankwaso In Anambra / Tinubu Floors Atiku, Obi In 12 Oyo LGs / Supporters Jubilate At MOUAU Polling Units As Peter Obi Floors Atiku And Tinubu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu Floors Atiku, Peter Obi In 3 LGAs In Rivers by Zaynmax: 10:50pm On Feb 26, 2023
CoronaVirusRelo:

Relax Oga

It’s a time for you to start planning ahead, against 2031
I'm not complaining honestly South East too has their own share of the blame cause it's even late ohaneze even endorse Peter obi so it's their too to lost but what I'm saying is wike is a coward a full grown coward and he is not a man of his word cause nobody insult others and then act like them if not only a coward tell me how did you think tinubu will favour him cause he will feel he will betray him too once another comes😏
Re: Tinubu Floors Atiku, Peter Obi In 3 LGAs In Rivers by Setaleonoz(m): 10:50pm On Feb 26, 2023
Zincfingers:
God bless Wike

Involving God in a rigged election
May nigeria happen to u
Re: Tinubu Floors Atiku, Peter Obi In 3 LGAs In Rivers by Vickho: 10:50pm On Feb 26, 2023
nizelgirl:
Imagine the same Rivers State I voted and 98% of the voters in my polling unit also voted LP same thing goes to almost all the ward, now APC is winning. Honestly I don't know who we offended in this country.
please keep shut
Re: Tinubu Floors Atiku, Peter Obi In 3 LGAs In Rivers by SonofGod231: 10:50pm On Feb 26, 2023
I'm not surprised... Elections that were concluded since yesterday in most PUs.INEC is full of shitt
Re: Tinubu Floors Atiku, Peter Obi In 3 LGAs In Rivers by BlakKluKluxKlan(m): 10:50pm On Feb 26, 2023
Zikojukwu:
See fake Tai results where the number of accredited is more than the number of PVC collected.

And how is that fake or are you confused ?
The number of PVC collected can be higher than those accredited if not all those who collected their PVCs showed up so what is fake in that ?
You can collect your card but refused to go and vote
Re: Tinubu Floors Atiku, Peter Obi In 3 LGAs In Rivers by ejimatic: 10:51pm On Feb 26, 2023

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Tinubu Floors Atiku, Peter Obi In 3 LGAs In Rivers by Nobody: 10:51pm On Feb 26, 2023
Zaynmax:
I'm not complaining honestly South East too has their own share of the blame cause it's even late ohaneze even endorse Peter obi so it's their too to lost but what I'm saying is wike is a coward a full grown coward and he is not a man of his word cause nobody insult others and then act like them if not only a coward tell me how did you think tinubu will favour him cause he will feel he will betray him too once another comes😏

You forgot Asiwaju is a demigod! He can never be played!

Ask Ambode!

4 Likes

Re: Tinubu Floors Atiku, Peter Obi In 3 LGAs In Rivers by JoeEeL(m): 10:51pm On Feb 26, 2023
nizelgirl:
Imagine the same Rivers State I voted and 98% of the voters in my polling unit also voted LP same thing goes to almost all the ward, now APC is winning. Honestly I don't know who we offended in this country.

Good morning.

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu Floors Atiku, Peter Obi In 3 LGAs In Rivers by GypsyStings: 10:51pm On Feb 26, 2023
kayjay69:
I have no pity for the s**thole country called Nigeria. The voting pattern with this election plus the problems around voting itself are just clear indications that the Nigerian people are the problem of Nigeria.

Let Tinubu become President, I can assure you it will only hasten the decline into nothingness for this godforsaken country and its people. We are like the proverbial lost dog who will never hear the Hunter's whistle.

The country is a lost cause really so please don't worry yourself. Do what is best for you and your immediate family. Help those you can help around you. And she'd not one single tear or waste one single minute on Nigeria.

This has been my ideology since birth. I only got interested recently because someone came with a wind. So far, most Nigerians are useless and myopic lots. I wonder what their children will remember them for, maybe as cheap shitty rogues who gave up their dreams because of 30k monthly stipends which is equivalent to nothing but tissue paper.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Floors Atiku, Peter Obi In 3 LGAs In Rivers by georgeakins: 10:52pm On Feb 26, 2023
Jay5mie:

Are you blind or you don't know maths?

Na Ibo man!
Na bitterness dey worry am.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Floors Atiku, Peter Obi In 3 LGAs In Rivers by netmillionaires(m): 10:52pm On Feb 26, 2023
Oga did you see their thumb printed slips or they personally told you that they voted for Obi?

At my PU, Obideients were stylishly trying to influence voters to vote for Obi. I just keep quiet. I voted for my candidate and when asked who I voted for, I simply answer Mama Papa Pikin just to rub their ego. Many people didn't vote for Obi but claimed they did to avoid been attacked.

nizelgirl:

7 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Tinubu Floors Atiku, Peter Obi In 3 LGAs In Rivers by Fezchima: 10:52pm On Feb 26, 2023
Be careful with what you celebrate.

chinchum:
over 13000 polling units o. Because they won few polling units landslide within their stronghold, to them they have won😏 Critical reasoning is lacking with this people sha. Badagry for example has 2 local government, it used to be a Pdp stronghold, but apc made in road in the past year. They are not different from the riotous mob that went on a killing spree in 2011 because they felt Buhari won the election since he won on a landslide in North west.
Re: Tinubu Floors Atiku, Peter Obi In 3 LGAs In Rivers by donprinyo(m): 10:52pm On Feb 26, 2023
Una de craze.
Re: Tinubu Floors Atiku, Peter Obi In 3 LGAs In Rivers by Abassmt: 10:52pm On Feb 26, 2023
Zikojukwu:
See fake Tai results where the number of accredited is more than the number of PVC collected.
Please , look at the numbers once again and correct your self.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Floors Atiku, Peter Obi In 3 LGAs In Rivers by almarthins(m): 10:53pm On Feb 26, 2023
femisplash:
WIKE!!! Nigeria will reward your good work, you won't labour in vain.

Which Nigeria?
or band of wicked men?
Re: Tinubu Floors Atiku, Peter Obi In 3 LGAs In Rivers by Akujuriobi: 10:53pm On Feb 26, 2023
He will suffer for eternity if he continues to SIN against GOD and humanity. Everything have an end. He is dealing with an innocent man who have come to serve the people. He will never win any elective post in the remaining part of his life. quote author=femisplash post=121278242]WIKE!!! Nigeria will reward your good work, you won't labour in vain. [/quote]

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Floors Atiku, Peter Obi In 3 LGAs In Rivers by stano2(m): 10:53pm On Feb 26, 2023
dustmalik:

What you are seeing is a totality of an LGA, not PU cheesy
it rained dollars in Rivers. APC didn't win one single Polling unit
Re: Tinubu Floors Atiku, Peter Obi In 3 LGAs In Rivers by Ruggedniggaone: 10:53pm On Feb 26, 2023
Jay5mie:

Are you blind or you don't know maths?
na you dey blind broda ode,he was talking about the number of pvc collected and registered voters .how can the number of people that collected pvc exceeded number of the people that registered?
Re: Tinubu Floors Atiku, Peter Obi In 3 LGAs In Rivers by ccollins(m): 10:53pm On Feb 26, 2023
haffaze777:
Nyesom wike na man you be
in criminality and rigging
Re: Tinubu Floors Atiku, Peter Obi In 3 LGAs In Rivers by Nobody: 10:54pm On Feb 26, 2023
The same Rivers State where I voted or another one?

See my Polling Unit result below:

*POLLING UNIT - 045*

OPEN SPACE BY MTN MASK AZUMINI RUMUWEKEREBE, PIPELINE, RUMUOKWURUSI, PORT HARCOURT, RIVERS STATE

*Registered Voters* - 285

*Accredited Voters* - 194

*PRESIDENTIAL* :

Invalid - 9

LP - 175

PDP - 5

APC - 2

APGA - 1

ZLP - 1

NNPP - 1

*SENATE* :

INVALID - 7

ACCORD - 1

ZLP - 1

APC - 4

PDP - 9

LP - 105

*HOUSE OF REPRESENTATIVE* :

Invalid - 5

ADC - 1

SDP - 2

APC - 9

PDP - 13

LP - 164

Note: Results across the state followed the same pattern
Re: Tinubu Floors Atiku, Peter Obi In 3 LGAs In Rivers by Zaynmax: 10:54pm On Feb 26, 2023
CoronaVirusRelo:

You forgot Asiwaju is a demigod! He can never be played!

Ask Ambode!
that's what I'm talking about why did you think hausa people do call Yoruba chameleons go and ask the meaning or berebe 🤣🤣
Re: Tinubu Floors Atiku, Peter Obi In 3 LGAs In Rivers by BlakKluKluxKlan(m): 10:54pm On Feb 26, 2023
Eaglehaven:
Rivers State election will put INEC in trouble

How so ?
Re: Tinubu Floors Atiku, Peter Obi In 3 LGAs In Rivers by Odss11: 10:54pm On Feb 26, 2023
Pvc collected >Registered voters?
Maka whyyyy
Re: Tinubu Floors Atiku, Peter Obi In 3 LGAs In Rivers by deji17: 10:54pm On Feb 26, 2023
Wicked Wike..
Re: Tinubu Floors Atiku, Peter Obi In 3 LGAs In Rivers by Nobody: 10:54pm On Feb 26, 2023
It's better military takes over. We're not serious people in this country.
Re: Tinubu Floors Atiku, Peter Obi In 3 LGAs In Rivers by OYEDIPE(m): 10:55pm On Feb 26, 2023
dustmalik:

What you are seeing is a totality of an LGA, not PU cheesy
God Bless You for your sagacious display of intelligence. Some of them are voting for the first time. Please tell them.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Floors Atiku, Peter Obi In 3 LGAs In Rivers by MyAmericandream(f): 10:55pm On Feb 26, 2023
basilo102:

Wait for tribunal

Wetin tribunal wan do? No be the same plate all of them chop.

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu Floors Atiku, Peter Obi In 3 LGAs In Rivers by deji17: 10:56pm On Feb 26, 2023
feckos:
It's better military takes over. We're not serious people in this country.
Is it today that Wike has been doing his abracadabra in Rivers? It favours your party then and you had no problem with it. Why are you calling for military take over now?

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Tinubu Floors Atiku, Peter Obi In 3 LGAs In Rivers by Geminiivory: 10:56pm On Feb 26, 2023
2mch:

They keep telling you people, PU and LGA are very different. But you won’t listen. You will rush to post PU online claiming you won a ward or LGA.

lol.. Rivers people know thag that result is nt true.. So just enjoy for now
Re: Tinubu Floors Atiku, Peter Obi In 3 LGAs In Rivers by obembet(f): 10:57pm On Feb 26, 2023
nizelgirl:
Honestly I don't know who we offended in this country.

Awolowo

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply)

Emmanuel Oscar And Yohanah Kilus Executed By Boko Haram In Borno / Father Took His Little Son To Loot In Kaduna (Photo) / Humility? Orji Uzor Kalu Caught On Camera Arranging Plastic Chairs In A Gatherin

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.