Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,568 members, 7,837,162 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 06:06 PM

Peter Obi Wins Bola Tinubu's LG, Ikeja LGA - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi Wins Bola Tinubu's LG, Ikeja LGA (63185 Views)

Collation From Ikeja LGA. My Polling Unit. / Throwback: Obi Wins His Polling Unit, Atiku Loses Polling Unit / Peter Obi Wins Labour Party Presidential Primary As Pat Utomi Steps Down (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Peter Obi Wins Bola Tinubu's LG, Ikeja LGA by Fearyourcreator: 1:04am On Feb 27, 2023
Benwallt:
Obi wins now, no shout of rigiN
You dey mind them...
Re: Peter Obi Wins Bola Tinubu's LG, Ikeja LGA by Fearyourcreator: 1:06am On Feb 27, 2023
Racoon:
Victory won on the basis of fairness is always sweet. However, the one won by crooked means is always a poison. Even stolen water always taste bitter. The repercussions of evil always have no bounds.
Did you write your WAEC by yourself? Talk true abeg?
Re: Peter Obi Wins Bola Tinubu's LG, Ikeja LGA by Tflex01: 1:15am On Feb 27, 2023
Benwallt:

Which one is won on crooked means n on fairness?

If your candidate wins it is fairness. If other candidate wins it is crooked, right?

Try n understand human nature bro.

Have you seen the kinda figure kwankwaso is pulling in kano? Is that crooked too?

Obi won the entire East. Is that crooked too?

If Tinubu wins southwest I think it will be crooked, right?

We all look but see differently.

I have seen several videos showing intimidation of non Igbo voters and under-age voting in the East and I must say I'm shocked.

Igbos are hypocrites abeg.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Wins Bola Tinubu's LG, Ikeja LGA by Ynkcares4all: 1:23am On Feb 27, 2023
EdiskyHarry:
Nice
Frankly speaking politics anywhere in the world is never a game of kindergarten.You should know it has a modus operandi .I salute the courage of Obi and kudos to his supporters .Yes it shows that the youth are waking up from their slumber in Nigeria politic.But sincerely BAT is a game player in this country,I salute is social political acumen.Remember all these never start in a political season

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Wins Bola Tinubu's LG, Ikeja LGA by Tommydare(m): 1:24am On Feb 27, 2023
All these rantings won't change anything.
People voted who they want. No be by force for them to vote your obi.
Hendrixky:
We are getting there

It is not over until it is over

This is a big shame to yorubas and tinubu

Tinubu is just a little boy in politics he depends on rigging and snatching of ballot box

And yorubas are not educated they way they claimed

Imagine ekiti repeating voting for Apc that put the whole nation into suffering
Re: Peter Obi Wins Bola Tinubu's LG, Ikeja LGA by afrika4real(m): 1:25am On Feb 27, 2023
Re: Peter Obi Wins Bola Tinubu's LG, Ikeja LGA by Godspikin: 1:25am On Feb 27, 2023
CartelKenneth:

Yoruba people are very, very stupid. You are stupid set of bastards that God has ever had the displeasure of creating on this planet. Worst things that God has ever created is the cockroach and the Yoruba man!!!

Disgusting. You are so full of shit!
Just imagine how you reason I have close relatives who voted for Obi, but for us it is what it is. It is everyone's right to make a choice.

What should we call those in the east who didn't vote for our own candidate? If you can equate yourself with cockroaches, bro I pity the people around you.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Wins Bola Tinubu's LG, Ikeja LGA by Ynkcares4all: 1:25am On Feb 27, 2023
Frankly speaking politics anywhere in the world is never a game of kindergarten.You should know it has a modus operandi .I salute the courage of Obi and kudos to his supporters .Yes it shows that the youth are waking up from their slumber in Nigeria politic.But sincerely BAT is a game player in this country,I salute is social political acumen.Remember all these never start in a political season
Re: Peter Obi Wins Bola Tinubu's LG, Ikeja LGA by Benwallt(m): 1:30am On Feb 27, 2023
Tflex01:

I have seen several videos showing intimidation of non Igbo voters and under-age voting in the East and I must say I'm shocked.

Igbos are hypocrites abeg.

I have seen same too but they want other tribes n regions to parade their fathers n mothers in public why they protect their own.

U need to see the force in the east. It is appalling yet they come online to cry about Lagos where obi even won in Tinubu's local government.

Can same happen over there? They will rather kill everybody.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Wins Bola Tinubu's LG, Ikeja LGA by Benwallt(m): 1:30am On Feb 27, 2023
Fearyourcreator:

You dey mind them...

They are very unstable
Re: Peter Obi Wins Bola Tinubu's LG, Ikeja LGA by graphicicon(m): 1:57am On Feb 27, 2023
i congratulate Obi, for his performance, it will be in the history book in NIGERIA politics to have contested from opposition party and make such impact and won more states , and his influence won many house of reps and senate of many candidate under LP, i see him been a big challenger in next election.
Re: Peter Obi Wins Bola Tinubu's LG, Ikeja LGA by bitbillionaire: 2:10am On Feb 27, 2023
For Peter Obi to win Ikeja that goes to show that Obi actually win Lagos.

If not for thuggery and election fraud that APC employs in Lagos Tinubu would have been thoroughly beaten and disgraced in this election by Peter Obi
Re: Peter Obi Wins Bola Tinubu's LG, Ikeja LGA by Pque(m): 2:24am On Feb 27, 2023
Reinaldo:
APC is just full of criminals. Nigerians will get their victory.

You said there was no structure but you resorted to violence when you saw defeat. What a bunch of cowards. For disenfranchising Nigerians, your children and the children of your supporters will beg for bread and serve their mates as slaves by God's grace. By God's grace, you will raise armed robbers and bandits as children. Your households will only know tragedy and tribulations until you seek genuine forgiveness from God and man. But before then, as Nigerians were denied their fundamental human rights, so will God deny your household of anything good. The earth shall not bear fruit for you and your households. Your joy will turn to pain when you least expect it. The tears and blood of innocent Nigerians will buy you a lifetime of turmoil by the grace of God Almighty.

Maga, bitterly causing yourself and your generation, thinking you're causing another people. He that point a finger to another man, should always remember that the remaining fingers are pointed at him. Is it possible to cause a man that God has not cause? Is it possible to cause a man that God has decided to bless? You've started digging your grave with your own hands.
Re: Peter Obi Wins Bola Tinubu's LG, Ikeja LGA by ctman(m): 2:32am On Feb 27, 2023
It has been shown that tinubu is a feather weight politician, remove rigging, I will also win him

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Wins Bola Tinubu's LG, Ikeja LGA by EmmyCC: 2:36am On Feb 27, 2023
famology:
But lost the state.
Good outing though
Them never call the state.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Wins Bola Tinubu's LG, Ikeja LGA by Jomonix: 2:47am On Feb 27, 2023
Benwallt:

Obi won far and square. I know you know if
Re: Peter Obi Wins Bola Tinubu's LG, Ikeja LGA by Benwallt(m): 2:55am On Feb 27, 2023
Jomonix:

Obi won far and square. I know you know if
Everybody won fair n square

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Wins Bola Tinubu's LG, Ikeja LGA by LekkiG: 3:00am On Feb 27, 2023
Why is he forcing himself to Nigerians

Guys, it's either we fight it out now or another 4 years of penury.

1) owoda - if u are using smart phone
2) owoda - if u are driving private car
3) owoda - if u are trekking with nice outfit
4) owoda - if u answer calls on the way

Unless you are not in Lagos
Re: Peter Obi Wins Bola Tinubu's LG, Ikeja LGA by DTunjo: 3:01am On Feb 27, 2023
[quote author=Reinaldo post=121280301]APC is just full of criminals. Nigerians will get their victory.

You said there was no structure but you resorted to violence when you saw defeat. What a bunch of cowards. For disenfranchising Nigerians, your children and the children of your supporters will beg for bread and serve their mates as slaves by God's grace. By God's grace, you will raise armed robbers and bandits as children. Your households will only know tragedy and tribulations until you seek genuine forgiveness from God and man. But before then, as Nigerians were denied their fundamental human rights, so will God deny your household of anything good. The earth shall not bear fruit for you and your households. Your joy will turn to pain when you least expect it. The tears and blood of innocent Nigerians will buy you a lifetime of turmoil by the grace of God Almighty.[/quote
Take it easy bro.]
Re: Peter Obi Wins Bola Tinubu's LG, Ikeja LGA by LekkiG: 3:04am On Feb 27, 2023
Pque:

Maga, bitterly causing yourself and your generation, thinking you're causing another people. He that point a finger to another man, should always remember that the remaining fingers are pointed at him. Is it possible to cause a man that God has not cause? Is it possible to cause a man that God has decided to bless? You've started digging your grave with your own hands.

Very simple, say amen to that if ur conscience is clear, then it will bounce back to him
Re: Peter Obi Wins Bola Tinubu's LG, Ikeja LGA by Willie2015: 3:24am On Feb 27, 2023
saintadeola:
Even if Tinubu win,it’s very obvious he is not really loved anymore in lagos,only those benefiting from his corrupt money are working hard for him,it’s a shame if he loose lagos.lagosians are tired of his power grip
How can a presidential election winner loose his state
. Bros.. Buhari performance was too poor... It affected everyone even church rats.. No one is happy with APC....
It's natural for most people to shift to Obi esp youths. It will affect voting for Tinubu. And lastly voters switched from PDP to Labor....
Re: Peter Obi Wins Bola Tinubu's LG, Ikeja LGA by Injera(f): 3:34am On Feb 27, 2023
Omoawoke:
we dash him that one, consolation price for helping us destroy pdp

Anywhere APC win is ojoro''

Anywhere LP win is fair

If you believe this, you are having a cognitive bias
Or cognitive dissonance!
Re: Peter Obi Wins Bola Tinubu's LG, Ikeja LGA by eldoradoxx: 3:51am On Feb 27, 2023
Benwallt:
Because it is very clear and beyond reproach that there was no rigging. If there was APC would be crying too. The truth that sizeable number of people voted Labour Party. Rigging is taking place at collation centres where LP results are being switched. It is however easier to upturn the result, all LP needs to do is look beyond the result sheets and go for the ballot papers, that is where the accurate results are. Once they review and recount their ballot papers, the result sheets will balance. I think LP legal team should be heading to court now to compel recounting of ballots. They don't even need to wait for election tribunals to do so.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Wins Bola Tinubu's LG, Ikeja LGA by Benwallt(m): 4:13am On Feb 27, 2023
eldoradoxx:

Because it is very clear and beyond reproach that there was no rigging. If there was APC would be crying too. The truth that sizeable number of people voted Labour Party. Rigging is taking place at collation centres where LP results are being switched. It is however easier to upturn the result, all LP needs to do is look beyond the result sheets and go for the ballot papers, that is where the accurate results are. Once they review and recount their ballot papers, the result sheets will balance. I think LP legal team should be heading to court now to compel recounting of ballots. They don't even need to wait for election tribunals to do so.

In how many states in Nigeria abi na only in Lagos?
Re: Peter Obi Wins Bola Tinubu's LG, Ikeja LGA by madjune(m): 4:21am On Feb 27, 2023
Omoawoke:
we dash him that one, consolation price for helping us destroy pdp

Anywhere APC win is ojoro''

Anywhere LP win is fair

If you believe this, you are having a cognitive bias

I hope you don't get to beg anyone for change here on Nairaland through the next 8yrs.
Re: Peter Obi Wins Bola Tinubu's LG, Ikeja LGA by Omoawoke: 4:27am On Feb 27, 2023
madjune:

I hope you don't get to beg anyone for change here on Nairaland through the next 8yrs.

You lack sense. I have never begged in my life and will never beg for money. rather I give and I've always given and will continue to give.
Support your candidates and let others support theirs without being toxic towards them. I will pay your olosho fees ten times you charge
Re: Peter Obi Wins Bola Tinubu's LG, Ikeja LGA by blakkydikky(m): 4:30am On Feb 27, 2023
Hendrixky:
We are getting there

It is not over until it is over

This is a big shame to yorubas and tinubu

Tinubu is just a little boy in politics he depends on rigging and snatching of ballot box

And yorubas are not educated they way they claimed

Imagine ekiti repeating voting for Apc that put the whole nation into suffering
.... "Little boy" that's been caning your great grandfathers since the time of Jonathan. But you osus tribes that don't know where you are going and lack directions (we want Biafra,we want referendum,no election in Nigeria, Obi must be Nigeria president)are educated? Bunch of fools.
Re: Peter Obi Wins Bola Tinubu's LG, Ikeja LGA by blakkydikky(m): 4:33am On Feb 27, 2023
scantee:
Infact this is enough and is like more like winner the presidential election
... Obi should go and rule Ikeja then.
Re: Peter Obi Wins Bola Tinubu's LG, Ikeja LGA by Billygee2u: 4:41am On Feb 27, 2023
basilo102:

Why should he win the capital? Can't you see capital has maximum security to prevent rigging? If he won capital believe me he won the state
Re: Peter Obi Wins Bola Tinubu's LG, Ikeja LGA by BeanX(m): 4:58am On Feb 27, 2023
Benwallt:
Don't mind them
Re: Peter Obi Wins Bola Tinubu's LG, Ikeja LGA by madjune(m): 5:12am On Feb 27, 2023
Omoawoke:

You lack sense. I have never begged in my life and will never beg for money. rather I give and I've always given and will continue to give.
Support your candidates and let others support theirs without being toxic towards them. I will pay your olosho fees ten times you charge

Don't worry.

I wish you well.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Reno Omokri: Nnamdi Kanu Showed Extreme Carelessness By Going To Kenya / Shaheed Abdulrahman: Greenfield University Student Killed By Kidnappers / Olusegun Obasanjo's Look-Alike Spotted In Delta State (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.