Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,891 members, 7,817,621 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:41 PM

Peter Obi Wins Bola Tinubu's LG, Ikeja LGA - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi Wins Bola Tinubu's LG, Ikeja LGA (63113 Views)

Collation From Ikeja LGA. My Polling Unit. / Throwback: Obi Wins His Polling Unit, Atiku Loses Polling Unit / Peter Obi Wins Labour Party Presidential Primary As Pat Utomi Steps Down (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Peter Obi Wins Bola Tinubu's LG, Ikeja LGA by Eriokanmi: 11:26pm On Feb 26, 2023
LegacyB:

Less than 48hours....
yea
Re: Peter Obi Wins Bola Tinubu's LG, Ikeja LGA by gly(m): 11:27pm On Feb 26, 2023
basilo102:

Why should he win the capital? Can't you see capital has maximum security to prevent rigging? If he won capital believe me he won the state

The result showed a carefully thought out rigging plan! Nigerians are not fools
Re: Peter Obi Wins Bola Tinubu's LG, Ikeja LGA by Hendrixky: 11:28pm On Feb 26, 2023
beejay85:

Tinubu is truly giving this boy Severe pain and nightmare grin

We south south knows the best candidate to move Nigeria after what we suffered in this Apc administration

Because obi, tinubu and atiku and kwankwaso are not out tribesmen

Since we chose obi

You guys should have supported us and vote obi
Re: Peter Obi Wins Bola Tinubu's LG, Ikeja LGA by Agonglo17: 11:29pm On Feb 26, 2023
References1:

https://twitter.com/thecableindex/status/1629939831286448129?t=La4Va-fd7iIEOzzU1wWPjA&s=19

They let that particular result stand there so that they can point to it and claim they did not cheat

Psychology for drug addicts and stupid people
Re: Peter Obi Wins Bola Tinubu's LG, Ikeja LGA by TheOgaBoss: 11:32pm On Feb 26, 2023
Benwallt:
Obi wins now, no shout of rigiN
because he does not have the structure to rig, who LP wan even send.
Re: Peter Obi Wins Bola Tinubu's LG, Ikeja LGA by NOETHNICITY(m): 11:33pm On Feb 26, 2023
basilo102:

Why should he win the capital? Can't you see capital has maximum security to prevent rigging? If he won capital believe me he won the state
We know that you have never been to Lagos before. Everywhere in Lagos is developed and as such there is security everywhere
Re: Peter Obi Wins Bola Tinubu's LG, Ikeja LGA by TheOgaBoss: 11:34pm On Feb 26, 2023
Benwallt:

So, he couldn't rig his own bAckyard. Make una face reality.
ikeja is now Obis baxkyard, I thought u guys said tinubu 2as the landlord of lagos.
Re: Peter Obi Wins Bola Tinubu's LG, Ikeja LGA by luluosas(m): 11:35pm On Feb 26, 2023
Good job out there, it was too late for them to manipulate this one
Re: Peter Obi Wins Bola Tinubu's LG, Ikeja LGA by truthfinder319: 11:36pm On Feb 26, 2023
Who won Lagos? Tell us. Asiwaju 's APC
Re: Peter Obi Wins Bola Tinubu's LG, Ikeja LGA by TrueNigerian300: 11:38pm On Feb 26, 2023
Milola1:
Beautiful. It was probably too late for them to manipulate this one.

See mumudient, only the ones that favor you is not rigged anyone that does not favor you is rigged. I donโ€™t understand how you all reason.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Wins Bola Tinubu's LG, Ikeja LGA by kpompey: 11:40pm On Feb 26, 2023
Re: Peter Obi Wins Bola Tinubu's LG, Ikeja LGA by Agunesinjaweola: 11:41pm On Feb 26, 2023
OBIdients should be ashamed of their pyrrhic victories if there are any !?

They celebrate when OBI win in LAGOS and cry foul if Tinubu win in LAGOS

Does that make sense

OJUKWU -IGBO WARLORD WOULD HAVE BEEN SPEECHLESS TO THESE DEPLORABLE PEOPLE
Re: Peter Obi Wins Bola Tinubu's LG, Ikeja LGA by gstream: 11:42pm On Feb 26, 2023
Godspikin:

I have a video that shows massive rigging in the east.

Post it and tag me....I wan confirm your lie.
Re: Peter Obi Wins Bola Tinubu's LG, Ikeja LGA by kpompey: 11:43pm On Feb 26, 2023
Bitter tribe, see your people and the true thief caught on saturday
https://twitter.com/dpromise4me/status/1629504032564826121?t=LlnPbAv3uGXYC1-7mLGoQA&s=08
Re: Peter Obi Wins Bola Tinubu's LG, Ikeja LGA by Benwallt(m): 11:44pm On Feb 26, 2023
TheOgaBoss:
ikeja is now Obis baxkyard, I thought u guys said tinubu 2as the landlord of lagos.

Tinubu is a fine politician. If what is happening in Enugun happened in any southwestern state una for don cry blood.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Wins Bola Tinubu's LG, Ikeja LGA by beejay85: 11:45pm On Feb 26, 2023
Hendrixky:

We south south knows the best candidate to move Nigeria after what we suffered in this Apc administration

Because obi, tinubu and atiku and kwankwaso are not out tribesmen

Since we chose obi

You guys should have supported us and vote obi

I understand how u feel but in reality Politics is a game of numbers and not emotions....make the appropriate alliances to ensure Ur candidates victory...that alliance takes trust ,time and a lot of work..
But you guys chose to follow your pastors' lead forgetting they won't come out of their rooms to vote..
I guess our Men of God are keeping the Sabbath day holy grin
I never hear pim from them today grin

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Wins Bola Tinubu's LG, Ikeja LGA by dominique(f): 11:47pm On Feb 26, 2023
Isabi4lov:
I just lost a good friend, he's also a nairlander ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ

I'm not happy ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ฉ

Sorry, may God rest his soul and console the loved ones he left behind. And to think he was active less than 24 hours ago. What could have killed him? sad
Re: Peter Obi Wins Bola Tinubu's LG, Ikeja LGA by Hendrixky: 11:47pm On Feb 26, 2023
beejay85:

I understand how u feel but in reality Politics is a game of numbers and not emotions....make the appropriate alliances to ensure Ur candidates victory...that alliance takes trust ,time and a lot of work..
But you guys chose to follow your pastors' lead forgetting they won't come out of their rooms to vote..

You are very funny

So if you guys didn't go tribalistic

You think any candidates can even give obi tough time in Nigeria
Re: Peter Obi Wins Bola Tinubu's LG, Ikeja LGA by thatigboman: 11:49pm On Feb 26, 2023
Benwallt:

What of Kano? It Lagos the only state in Nigeria that Obi needs to win? Respect the south west for being liberal. Doesn't he need to win kano too?
lagos is no man's land. Obi cleared everywhere in the city yesterday. Tinubu managed to win in only rural areas of lagos state.
How comes they have declared the results of rural areas of epe, ikorodu and agege but have not declared cities like ikoyi and etiosa as well as amuwo odofin and slum oshodi? Because they are still panel beating those one.
Nobody needs anywhere to win. If obi is not voted in kano, so be it, but u don't use thuggery, harrassment and fraudulent manipulation of results to force a drug lord with dementia on people.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Wins Bola Tinubu's LG, Ikeja LGA by Isabi4lov: 11:50pm On Feb 26, 2023
dominique:

Sorry, may God rest his soul and console the loved ones he left behind. And to think he was active less than 24 hours ago. What could have killed him? sad
I don't really know his sister hasn't replied me yet .

I just got the news not quite long .
Re: Peter Obi Wins Bola Tinubu's LG, Ikeja LGA by Isabi4lov: 11:50pm On Feb 26, 2023
Luckysbab:

That's sad.

Do stay strong. May God comfort his/her family.
Amen , thanks.
Re: Peter Obi Wins Bola Tinubu's LG, Ikeja LGA by beejay85: 11:52pm On Feb 26, 2023
Hendrixky:

You are very funny

So if you guys didn't go tribalistic

You think any candidates can even give obi tough time in Nigeria
Let's see who went tribal..
Results all over the country show that votes are shared among all parties...
Wait for SE result tomorrow...you LL see a success rate of over 75% to just one party.
Come back then and tell me who is the real tribalist...
Till then have a great night rest my good friend grin

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Wins Bola Tinubu's LG, Ikeja LGA by thatigboman: 11:52pm On Feb 26, 2023
kpompey:
Bitter tribe, see your people and the true thief caught on saturday
https://twitter.com/dpromise4me/status/1629504032564826121?t=LlnPbAv3uGXYC1-7mLGoQA&s=08
if u watch the video, u will see that is a 'SPECIMEN' paper. That's not the ballot paper used yesterday. That's it on Pic 1. Pic 2 is the ballot paper used last Saturday

Re: Peter Obi Wins Bola Tinubu's LG, Ikeja LGA by MiztaDynameek: 11:53pm On Feb 26, 2023
Treasure17:

Because Obi is not synonymous with rigging unlike the other guy.

This is why sense is very far from people like you. So if you call the other guy a rigger would it not have been easier for him to rig his own LG. But he played fair and accepted a defeat in his LG and senseless people are jubilating as if Obi has won the full Lagos. When the whole final results comes out same senseless people will now start shouting rigging forgetting that winning one LG is not winning a full state.
Re: Peter Obi Wins Bola Tinubu's LG, Ikeja LGA by MeineMutter: 11:54pm On Feb 26, 2023
beejay85:

๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜. Donโ€™t mind them. Awon werey gbogbo. We wan know wetin that Omu-Aran Sakamanje guy calling himself pastor go talk on Sunday next week @ his Shior Parish, Otta.
Re: Peter Obi Wins Bola Tinubu's LG, Ikeja LGA by beejay85: 11:56pm On Feb 26, 2023
MeineMutter:

๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜. Donโ€™t mind them. Awon werey gbogbo. We wan know wetin that Omu-Aran Sakamanje guy calling himself pastor go talk on Sunday next week @ his Shior Parish, Otta.
grin
Re: Peter Obi Wins Bola Tinubu's LG, Ikeja LGA by Divit(m): 11:57pm On Feb 26, 2023
CoronaVirusRelo:

When Peter wins, itโ€™s not manipulated!

When Asiwaju wins, itโ€™s manipulated!

Continueโ€ฆ.

Reality will humble many of you!

After I took my precious time to warn you all about, selling your votes and using proceeds to eat Nkwobi. You still foolishly voted for Peter!

Now you didnโ€™t get victory, and still didnโ€™t eat Nkwobi

Lost an all sides!
This is funny as Bleep ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚
Re: Peter Obi Wins Bola Tinubu's LG, Ikeja LGA by Hendrixky: 11:57pm On Feb 26, 2023
beejay85:

Let's see who went tribal..
Results all over the country show that votes are shared among all parties...
Wait for SE result tomorrow...you LL see a success rate of over 75% to just one party.
Come back then and tell me who is the real tribalist...
Till then have a great night rest my good friend grin
Am not your good friend

It is is obvious obi is the best...so he won't share vote with anyone here in the south south and south east

But some sane yorubas were aware obi is the best reason they gave obi vote

Tinubu is not supposed to get vote at all of the yorubas were not tribalistic

Anyway tinubu might go the yaradua way and una eyes go clear

I don't wish him death
Re: Peter Obi Wins Bola Tinubu's LG, Ikeja LGA by kpompey: 11:58pm On Feb 26, 2023
thatigboman:
if u watch the video, u will see that is a 'Sample' paper. That's not the ballot paper used yesterday
Look very well, it was the same ballot paper under white light.
Re: Peter Obi Wins Bola Tinubu's LG, Ikeja LGA by dominique(f): 12:00am On Feb 27, 2023
Isabi4lov:
I don't really know his sister hasn't replied me yet .

I just got the news not quite long .

She and the rest of the family must be going through a lot right now, may God see them through this difficult period. So painful seeing young people die in their prime like this sad
Re: Peter Obi Wins Bola Tinubu's LG, Ikeja LGA by Agent17th: 12:00am On Feb 27, 2023
famology:
But lost the state.
Good outing though

How did Obi loose the state? Just 8/20 LGAs, have been duly collated.

12 more LGAs to be collated. And obi has won one LGA already

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Wins Bola Tinubu's LG, Ikeja LGA by Benwallt(m): 12:00am On Feb 27, 2023
thatigboman:
lagos is no man's land. Obi cleared everywhere in the city yesterday. Tinubu managed to win in only rural areas of lagos state.
How comes they have declared the results of rural areas of epe, ikorodu and agege but have not declared cities like ikoyi and etiosa as well as amuwo odofin and slum oshodi? Because they are still panel beating those one.
Nobody needs anywhere to win. If obi is not voted in kano, so be it, but u don't use thuggery, harrassment and fraudulent manipulation of results to force a drug lord with dementia on people.

You can make your point without tantrums that hasn't helped you guys a bit.

Pdp has party agents in Lagos, APC has, LP has.None has come out to talk but you sitting at hone is the one making things up for them.

Going by your view, that means APC and pdp were rigged in Enugun n other eastern states. Or is obi the only one that has the monopoly of winning his region why others should lose their region to him despite having no serving governor, reps, senate not even LG chairmen.

Abracadabra pervades the results coming from the east

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

I Can't Promise My Government Will Find Missing Chibok Girls - Buhari / Photo Of A Policeman Trying To Shake Buhari / Peter Obi Rejects Presidential Results In Anambra

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.