Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,527 members, 7,823,290 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 08:09 AM

My Bets For Nigeria Under President Tinubu - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / My Bets For Nigeria Under President Tinubu (593 Views)

The New Nigeria Under President Tinubu, By Fredrick Nwabufo / 12 Reasons Nigeria's Agric Revolution Is Real Under President Buhari. Sept 2020 / Governorship Elections Under President Buhari So Far (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Bets For Nigeria Under President Tinubu by ImperialYoruba: 9:57pm On Feb 26, 2023
I will bet a million naira on the following -

1. Obasanjo will write a very negative open letter to President Tinubu after May 29th.

2. Ambode will be a minister

3. President Tinubu will sponsor Professor Osinbajo to a very prominent post in UN.

4. Lagos will get special status. After that it will no longer be business as usual.

5. Yoruba Commonwealth will take off.

6. Fulani will not get RUGA, but President Tinubu will implement programmes far much better than RUGA to rehabilitate their trade and keep clashes with indigeneous population down, or resolved.

7. Leaders of Delta (SS) will seek to erect identity and cultural boundaries with the goal of differentiating itself permanently away from SE attachments.

8. Expect ariya and owambe like you have never seen before in Abuja.

Yoruba is bringing "Eko for Show" attitude to teach the capital how Omoluabi build community and togetherness with food, fashion, music and romance. . grin

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Bets For Nigeria Under President Tinubu by adebisiema(m): 9:59pm On Feb 26, 2023
ImperialYoruba:

1. Obasanjo will write a very negative open letter to President Tinubu after May 29th.

3. President Tinubu will sponsor Professor Osinbajo to a very prominent post in UN.

4. Lagos will get special status. After that it will no longer be business as usual.

6. Fulani will not get RUGA, but President Tinubu will implement programmes far much better than RUGA to rehabilitate their trade and keep clashes with indigeneous population down, or resolved.

7. Leaders of Delta (SS) will seek to erect identity and cultural boundaries with the goal of differentiating itself permanently away from SE attachments.

Yoruba is bringing "Eko for Show" attitude to teach the capital how Omoluabi build community and togetherness with food, fashion, music and romance. . grin
Re: My Bets For Nigeria Under President Tinubu by nisai: 10:00pm On Feb 26, 2023
ImperialYoruba:

This is fair.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Bets For Nigeria Under President Tinubu by Toluwanise247(m): 10:08pm On Feb 26, 2023
Are you sure Tinubu will win
Re: My Bets For Nigeria Under President Tinubu by Toluwanise247(m): 10:08pm On Feb 26, 2023
Who is leading now
Re: My Bets For Nigeria Under President Tinubu by thesicilian: 10:12pm On Feb 26, 2023
I was wondering just this morning how ambode has been so absent during all these election campaigns and proceedings.

Personally I feel Tinubu is the only one that can really keep the herdsmen and terrorist who call themselves bandits at bay. Obi is going to be even less powerful than Jonathan and Buhari when it comes to security.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Bets For Nigeria Under President Tinubu by ImperialYoruba: 10:12pm On Feb 26, 2023
Toluwanise247:
Are you sure Tinubu will win

100%

I was sure today as I was 6months ago, or anytime in between.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Bets For Nigeria Under President Tinubu by sunboy(m): 10:14pm On Feb 26, 2023
Very correct about your point 2.

Ambode will be a minister.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Bets For Nigeria Under President Tinubu by Chinjo2: 10:16pm On Feb 26, 2023
Instead of Tinubu to become president of over 200 million people, let Nigeria burn to ashes. @ourmumudondo
Re: My Bets For Nigeria Under President Tinubu by ImperialYoruba: 10:17pm On Feb 26, 2023
thesicilian:
I was wondering just this morning how ambode has been so absent during all these election campaigns and proceedings

The Ambode factor is like the Osinbajo factor. Tensions flared up, but Elders intervened in the back end and charted a way forward.

Osinbajo and Ambode brought their followings into Tinubu victory in their respective turfs.

Yoruba will say "Oju oni ti e". It means a lot for the opposing sides.

Once we have interacted, ate together, laugh together, sorrow together, our togetherness is sealed. There will never be a time we will not need each other in future. Let not the temporary friction of today deny us the glory of our successes in future. Yoruba for you. grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Bets For Nigeria Under President Tinubu by ImperialYoruba: 10:18pm On Feb 26, 2023
Chinjo2:
Instead of Tinubu to become president of over 200 million people, let Nigeria burn to ashes. @ourmumudondo

Pick up biafran flag and go burn the dot in the circle to ashes.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Bets For Nigeria Under President Tinubu by Agencyltd(m): 10:22pm On Feb 26, 2023
Chinjo2:

Whatever, Obi can not win. We can't be running from politics of tribalism, oldmanism, godfatherism, PDPism and APCism, only to lackadaisically, negligently and ignorantly fall into the same pit we are running from.

As per escaping PDP and APC, why don't we go for AAC? As per escaping old men, why don't we go for Omoyele Sowore that is younger?

As per escaping godfatherism, why don't we go for Sowore who has no backup from political godfather such as Obasanjo and the likes?

As per a young man that has been fighting for national interest, why don't we go for Sowore who has been boldly speaking truth to powers, standing with the protesters, being humiliated and intimidated with Bullets without giving up? Who Obi helps? Anambra State? Of course, that's endemic to his state. We are talking about the youngest man who has been standing for the common man (the youths), who is not your usual politician, a simple man to the core but dangerous to the oppressors, the person of Sowore.

Since we can't make a better choice for ourselves without resorting to a man of my tribe, my religion, etc., we shall all continue to suffer bad governance and bad followers.

Obi.. Obi.. Obi.. as if there's anything Obi has done for the Nigerian Youths. Our Mumu never do.

I don't belong to any of the major 3 tribes, nor do I have any affiliation with any politician through government job, appointment or project. So, I must tell the truth that Nigeria is far from getting it right in this election. Whoever that wins, we shall take it without complain or insult.

I may not like Tinubu, but surely he will win. E go soon clear.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Bets For Nigeria Under President Tinubu by 9jatriot(m): 10:25pm On Feb 26, 2023
I believe Nigeria will prosper under him. A lot of folks against him do not do so because of his competence, they are often just passionate angry with him but never with any cogent reason.

https://www.nairaland.com/7575037/nigeria-prosperous-under-tinubu-he

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Bets For Nigeria Under President Tinubu by ImperialYoruba: 10:28pm On Feb 26, 2023

As per escaping PDP and APC, why don't we go for AAC? As per escaping old men, why don't we go for Omoyele Sowore that is younger?

As per escaping godfatherism, why don't we go for Sowore who has no backup from political godfather such as Obasanjo and the like[/b]s?

As per a young man that has been fighting for national interest, why don't we go for [b]Sowore who has been boldly speaking truth to powers, standing with the protesters, being humiliated and intimidated with Bullets without giving up
?

Agencyltd,

Sowore is the most eligible Nigerian to Preside over the nation, if we were all not biased.

Thanks for your post.

1 Like

Re: My Bets For Nigeria Under President Tinubu by highchief1: 10:30pm On Feb 26, 2023
Chinjo2:
ur family house will burn to ashes not Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: My Bets For Nigeria Under President Tinubu by YungMillionaire: 11:10pm On Feb 26, 2023
Chinjo2:

Hmm...your tears so naturally sweet, no sugar needed...hmmm...

(1) (Reply)

So It Is Only When Obi Wins An Election That The Election Is Free And Fair? / Peter Obi Irate Supporters Report Nigeria Actress Toyin To Checkers Custards / Yoruba Prophet: I Will Become An Ifa Priest If Tinubu Becomes President (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.