Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,818 members, 7,831,664 topics. Date: Saturday, 18 May 2024 at 12:25 AM

Enugu North: Ifeanyi Ugwuanyi Loses Senate Bid To Lp's Okey Ezea - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Enugu North: Ifeanyi Ugwuanyi Loses Senate Bid To Lp's Okey Ezea (66691 Views)

Benue North West: Governor Ortom Loses Senate Bid To APC's Zam / Gov Ayade Loses Senate Bid As PDP's Jarigbe Clinches Seat / Enugu 2019: Fear In Government House As Gov. Ugwuanyi Loses Control To Nnamani (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Enugu North: Ifeanyi Ugwuanyi Loses Senate Bid To Lp's Okey Ezea by stanluiz(m): 11:13pm On Feb 26, 2023
One of wike bodyguard is down. Nice one!

Senator Okey Ezea ( ideke) should go to the Senate and do us proud.

Be a good represention to the labour party and South East.

Congratulations!

3 Likes

Re: Enugu North: Ifeanyi Ugwuanyi Loses Senate Bid To Lp's Okey Ezea by Nobody: 11:13pm On Feb 26, 2023
Nice one...ugwuanyi is the worst governor Enugu has ever produced

4 Likes

Re: Enugu North: Ifeanyi Ugwuanyi Loses Senate Bid To Lp's Okey Ezea by maestroferddi: 11:14pm On Feb 26, 2023
Hendrixky:
By tomorrow

South south results and south east results go send tinubu to coma
lol...

They are celebrating Ekiti...

Just one senatorial district in Enugu has cleaned out Ekiti votes...

If Peter Obi loses, Atiku Abubakar should win it...

Atiku is an Oga Nla in this game...noiseless, unflappable and dangerously efficient...

Osun results na statement of durability...

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Enugu North: Ifeanyi Ugwuanyi Loses Senate Bid To Lp's Okey Ezea by OnlineBusinessC(m): 11:20pm On Feb 26, 2023
IgOga:
The election is rigged crew.....why are you not saying this is rigged? Oh your party won...now it's not rigged 😏

You are a fool!

1 Like

Re: Enugu North: Ifeanyi Ugwuanyi Loses Senate Bid To Lp's Okey Ezea by pfadom: 11:20pm On Feb 26, 2023
Pitobi relied on expo (social media opinion polls) and has woefully failed POL100: Fundamentals of Naija Politics. He urgently needs the services of a medical doctor before he slips into depression.

Xscape1993:
Evil party and evil candidate......the founder of agberos in Nigeria, the drug landlord of Africa and the murderer of Funso Williams will never win this election....
Re: Enugu North: Ifeanyi Ugwuanyi Loses Senate Bid To Lp's Okey Ezea by Alpharey: 11:22pm On Feb 26, 2023
IgOga:
The election is rigged crew.....why are you not saying this is rigged? Oh your party won...now it's not rigged 😏

If you don't like good thing, it will never come to you oo. It is a warning and advise. Forget about tribal alliances. Nigerians deserve a better treatment. We are human beings. Our lives matter.

1 Like

Re: Enugu North: Ifeanyi Ugwuanyi Loses Senate Bid To Lp's Okey Ezea by searchlight: 11:22pm On Feb 26, 2023
stuffs2002:

IPOB/OBIDIENTS are not politically intelligent

This is a plus for the APC because it wil reduce the strength of PDP at the national assembly and LP will be too insignificant to make any impact.

Tinubu as president will practically not have any opposing voices in the national assembly.
How does that benefits you as an urchin? You once said that it was Saraki led senate that's halting Buhari from performing and fortunately to you Saraki couldn't return to the Senate, did Buhari did any wonder with rubber stamp senate president?

Assuming your candidate wins and you are not getting political appointment from him in what ways will you be better than me aside trolling on NL? Buhari your candidate did 8 years in what ways were you benefited more than i did?

All we want is a working country where opportunities are abound but unfortunately a fraudulent election can never produce good products. Assuming Tinubu wins and misrule like Buhari can you stop him from winning the next election? That's the danger of what you are celebrating.

You want your country to be like America but can't organise common credible election, isn't that an irony? Come what may you can't be better than all the Obidient people. We will either enjoy this country together or suffer together

5 Likes

Re: Enugu North: Ifeanyi Ugwuanyi Loses Senate Bid To Lp's Okey Ezea by MyChoice1: 11:23pm On Feb 26, 2023
IgOga:

How can a party without a structure and doesn't give shishi rig out a sitting governor?

3 Likes

Re: Enugu North: Ifeanyi Ugwuanyi Loses Senate Bid To Lp's Okey Ezea by JagabanBorgu: 11:23pm On Feb 26, 2023
Massiveglory:
That is the obi effect . The effect of a man that is loved.
Not just in the south east, in the south west, North central, south south etc, unknown names beat heavy weights all because of a presidential candidate that is loved.

It is so unfortunate that an election that would have began the healing of our nation is comprised and almost destroyed because of animalistic politicians who want to rule by force.
Obi d collect back to back now.
lgb0s displayed their tribaIism at the polls and it's coming back to hunt them.
Re: Enugu North: Ifeanyi Ugwuanyi Loses Senate Bid To Lp's Okey Ezea by gebest: 11:24pm On Feb 26, 2023
Parachoko:
The Governor no go believe am grin
I dey tell you

1 Like

Re: Enugu North: Ifeanyi Ugwuanyi Loses Senate Bid To Lp's Okey Ezea by mechanics(m): 11:24pm On Feb 26, 2023
Wow, nice one.

1 Like

Re: Enugu North: Ifeanyi Ugwuanyi Loses Senate Bid To Lp's Okey Ezea by JagabanBorgu: 11:25pm On Feb 26, 2023
searchlight:
How does that benefits you as an urchin? You once said that it was Saraki led senate that's halting Buhari from performing and fortunately to you Saraki couldn't return to the Senate, did Buhari did any wonder with rubber stamp senate president?

Assuming your candidate wins and you are not getting political appointment from him in what ways will you be better than me aside trolling on NL? Buhari your candidate did 8 years in what ways were you benefited more than i did?

All we want is a working country where opportunities are abound but unfortunately a fraudulent election can never produce good products. Assuming Tinubu wins and misrule like Buhari can you stop him from winning the next election? That's the danger of what you are celebrating.

You want your country to be like America but can't organise common credible election, isn't that an irony? Come what may you can't be better than all the Obidient people. We will either enjoy this country together or suffer together
Even if Obi win and all the national assembly is LP, it still won't benefit u other than troIIing on NL.
Obi couldn't make Anambra like Lagos before we talk about America but u are saying he will make Nigèria like America.
Make una d mumu unasef.
Re: Enugu North: Ifeanyi Ugwuanyi Loses Senate Bid To Lp's Okey Ezea by Chimaobi302(m): 11:25pm On Feb 26, 2023
Funny enough, I voted this man and I'm just hearing of his name today...
😂😂😂 Obi got him covered

4 Likes

Re: Enugu North: Ifeanyi Ugwuanyi Loses Senate Bid To Lp's Okey Ezea by Alpharey: 11:26pm On Feb 26, 2023
stuffs2002:

This is a plus for the APC because it wil reduce the strength of PDP at the national assembly and LP will be too insignificant to make any impact.

Tinubu as president will practically not have any opposing voices in the national assembly.

So you mean he will be ruling with bad and selfish decisions if he wins. Okay

1 Like

Re: Enugu North: Ifeanyi Ugwuanyi Loses Senate Bid To Lp's Okey Ezea by searchlight: 11:26pm On Feb 26, 2023
JagabanBorgu:

Hunt them how? More than 8 years of Buhari misrule that you were hailing and suffering? Igbos are the most prepared tribe economically I'm Nigeria. Come what may we will still be alright. Cry for yourself bro.

4 Likes

Re: Enugu North: Ifeanyi Ugwuanyi Loses Senate Bid To Lp's Okey Ezea by stuffs2002: 11:28pm On Feb 26, 2023
Alpharey:

So you mean he will be ruling with bad and selfish decisions if he wins. Okay

He is a good man and would not do that.. But we can't guarantee that Tinubu would not deal ruthlessly with IPOB and their BIAFLA madness
Re: Enugu North: Ifeanyi Ugwuanyi Loses Senate Bid To Lp's Okey Ezea by stuffs2002: 11:30pm On Feb 26, 2023
searchlight:

Dis one just dey cry sotey him tears don full bucket. grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Enugu North: Ifeanyi Ugwuanyi Loses Senate Bid To Lp's Okey Ezea by Munzy14(m): 11:31pm On Feb 26, 2023
Parachoko:
The Governor no go believe am grin
The useless guy allowed WIKE to deceive them.. grin grin

4 Likes

Re: Enugu North: Ifeanyi Ugwuanyi Loses Senate Bid To Lp's Okey Ezea by searchlight: 11:31pm On Feb 26, 2023
JagabanBorgu:

Even if Obi win and all the national assembly is LP, it still won't benefit u other than troIIing on NL.
Obi couldn't make Anambra like Lagos before we talk about America but u are saying he will make Nigèria like America.
Make una d mumu unasef.
I have not being to Lagos before, is it this place that street touts were fighting and snatching ballot boxes that Tinubu built? I was thinking that everyone I'm Lagos is decent until this election.

Imagine the builder of a state who is not popular in the state he built and owns.

Obi presidency would have returned power to the people. It would have made any leader to know that if you don't perform you won't be returned. Rewarding APC for their failure is not imaginable. Let's see how it goes. Congrat to whoever that wins the presidential election. After election comes governance which is even "importanter" let any winner lead well.

1 Like

Re: Enugu North: Ifeanyi Ugwuanyi Loses Senate Bid To Lp's Okey Ezea by MiztaDynameek: 11:34pm On Feb 26, 2023
Hendrixky:
By tomorrow

You are still crying in labour room. Even if they dash Obi the whole of SE and SS it is just a dot.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Enugu North: Ifeanyi Ugwuanyi Loses Senate Bid To Lp's Okey Ezea by searchlight: 11:36pm On Feb 26, 2023
stuffs2002:

Dis one just dey cry sotey him tears don full bucket. grin
Cry ke? A winner must emerge and if not my candidate so be it. J am not a sore loser bro. What you can't change you let it be. I never voted Buhari but when he won i told people around me that they should let the man lead in peace. I started criticing when he started messing up. If tinubu wins congrat to him i won't criticize him until he does anything bad. I am not like you.
Re: Enugu North: Ifeanyi Ugwuanyi Loses Senate Bid To Lp's Okey Ezea by Levels2(f): 11:37pm On Feb 26, 2023
Godjone:
I'm angry

Many Obidients are getting me angry

Please don't bring that panic to me . why are you panicking ?

Who told you TINUBU is leading ?

The people pushing this narrative to you are doing so because they feel you don't read and can't analyse politics (sorry if it hurts you )

Peter OBI has gotten over 25% votes in Lagos already and TINUBU have not gotten up to 6% votes in any IGBO States already

Ekiti and ONDO votes combined for TINUBU is not up to 400k votes , currently Ebonyi state votes for OBI is beating these two States

TINUBU have lost OSUN state already

Your worry should be ATIKU not TINUBU

ATIKU won in Akwa Ibom and Osun , also got 25% votes in Ekiti

The election is getting Tight between OBI and
ATIKU

Mr ATIKU have won some states in the North but have not won any North central

Obi is leading in 3 Geo political zone out of Six (South East , South South and Middle belt)

ATIKU is leading in 2
TINUBU is leading in 1

But OBI is leading

Children of hate, I'm sorry to sss this....

You are so dull.

From all the results declared so far, you still can't do a simple arithmetic?

You av wasted your parents school fees

Anyways I want to believe you school in EAST as such I understand why is so hard for you to be able to the your calculations.

Let me assist you so that you can have the knowledge of the lastest

Obi is out of the race and not in the contest anymore.

The race is now between Tinubu and Atiku respectively.

We pray and hope it doesn't get to rerun as imI thinking you children of hsth wontw vitv for us despite that we are both southern.... And we all agree that presidency should come to the South.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Enugu North: Ifeanyi Ugwuanyi Loses Senate Bid To Lp's Okey Ezea by okooloyun1(m): 11:39pm On Feb 26, 2023
Class01:

You mean 2 right. Cus I heard Otom of Benue state also lost his senatorial bid
Wow! That's good. I actually wish all the G5 members to lose their bid grin

1 Like

Re: Enugu North: Ifeanyi Ugwuanyi Loses Senate Bid To Lp's Okey Ezea by Kulas: 11:43pm On Feb 26, 2023
Obi effect, a blessing to all Labour Party candidates. You can see why good name is better than silver and gold.
Re: Enugu North: Ifeanyi Ugwuanyi Loses Senate Bid To Lp's Okey Ezea by engrchykae(m): 11:43pm On Feb 26, 2023
stuffs2002:

both pdp and Apc are the same,that's why Tinubu said God bless pdapc
Re: Enugu North: Ifeanyi Ugwuanyi Loses Senate Bid To Lp's Okey Ezea by engrchykae(m): 11:46pm On Feb 26, 2023
Roboto11:

Akwa Ibom, Bayelsa or Edo State?
Edo and Delta
Re: Enugu North: Ifeanyi Ugwuanyi Loses Senate Bid To Lp's Okey Ezea by Massiveglory: 11:47pm On Feb 26, 2023
JagabanBorgu:

Did your post make sense to you or you just no get sense? Abi you be 12 yr old?
Re: Enugu North: Ifeanyi Ugwuanyi Loses Senate Bid To Lp's Okey Ezea by Roboto11: 11:47pm On Feb 26, 2023
engrchykae:
Edo and Delta

Tinubu is winning Edo North.
Re: Enugu North: Ifeanyi Ugwuanyi Loses Senate Bid To Lp's Okey Ezea by Jamstake7: 11:50pm On Feb 26, 2023
Gzvzv

Re: Enugu North: Ifeanyi Ugwuanyi Loses Senate Bid To Lp's Okey Ezea by engrchykae(m): 11:51pm On Feb 26, 2023
Honoredeblazac:
Ideke is a great choice, but Igbos are becoming the biggest losers in this election.

The quality of leaders from the east heads down from here😏. Look at the quality of people we are now sending to abuja to face the experienced folks from the other regions. We are replacing experienced underperforming folks with untested folks who weren’t even vetted.
We don’t even know many of these labor party guys😡. An Okada man just won the house of reps seat in Kaduna under labor party.
If Tinubu wins this elections, this is the worst igbos will be since 1999, and labor party brought it on gleefully by supporting an Obi who can never get 25% in 24 states.

And if Atiku wins, we have basically voted against him after years of supporting him. And even Okowa sef will not be happy with us because we didn’t treat him with a sense kinship. We followed a mad man like Wike to destroy our best chance.
Now he has handed over rivers to Tinubu who we don’t like Igbos. WtF did we gain?

We have been making consistent historical mistakes due to emotional rather than rational considerations.
what nonsense quality?the kind of quality the likes of ekweremadu,ouk,abaribe,rochas etc has?
If these new set of national assembly members don't do well, secondary school leavers will replace them in the next election.
That is Igbo politics for you
Re: Enugu North: Ifeanyi Ugwuanyi Loses Senate Bid To Lp's Okey Ezea by Agunesinjaweola: 11:51pm On Feb 26, 2023
Hendrixky:
By tomorrow

SW, NE, NW results tomorrow go send OBIdients to Death ☺️

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Blame Osinbajo & Tinubu For Power Staying In The North - Adeyanju / Rotimi Akeredolu Is Ondo Governor-Elect - Punch / Here Is The Moment Atiku Used An Award As Microphone. See Reactions

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.