Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,399 members, 7,853,773 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 11:52 PM

Enugu North: Ifeanyi Ugwuanyi Loses Senate Bid To Lp's Okey Ezea - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Enugu North: Ifeanyi Ugwuanyi Loses Senate Bid To Lp's Okey Ezea (66778 Views)

Benue North West: Governor Ortom Loses Senate Bid To APC's Zam / Gov Ayade Loses Senate Bid As PDP's Jarigbe Clinches Seat / Enugu 2019: Fear In Government House As Gov. Ugwuanyi Loses Control To Nnamani (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Enugu North: Ifeanyi Ugwuanyi Loses Senate Bid To Lp's Okey Ezea by nesphil(m): 10:49pm On Feb 26, 2023
One of Wike's bodyguards is down grin
G-5 rubbish
Wike use and dump him, turn back to support APC,
if APC wins, Wike might be rewarded while he, Ugwuanyi losses out entirely without any compensation. grin

lkpeazu will be the next victim grin

chokekachy:

https://twitter.com/THEWILLNG/status/1629946714080661508?t=mBW-PuEE1DLkfJpvxbTV8g&s=19

2 Likes

Re: Enugu North: Ifeanyi Ugwuanyi Loses Senate Bid To Lp's Okey Ezea by Masterito(m): 10:50pm On Feb 26, 2023
How has the strong party helped your life? Is that the reason you keeping voting in trash?
stuffs2002:

IPOB/OBIDIENTS are not politically intelligent.

They left a strong party to join a weak party..

2 Likes

Re: Enugu North: Ifeanyi Ugwuanyi Loses Senate Bid To Lp's Okey Ezea by Nobody: 10:50pm On Feb 26, 2023
UgegbeIgbo14:

U must be very useless, so them voting for someone that is competent is foolishness right.
BTW ur useless drug baron Tinubu and this man that won, who is more useless?
IT SHALL NEVER BE WELL WITH UR GENERATIONS, AMEN....

😂🤣😀

Calm down!

You are too emotional.

2 Likes

Re: Enugu North: Ifeanyi Ugwuanyi Loses Senate Bid To Lp's Okey Ezea by shegzbillionz(m): 10:50pm On Feb 26, 2023
stuffs2002:

You love it because LP won.. You would have been screaming rigin if LP had lost
It’s a clear evidence of no rigging in Enugu, it would have been the same in Lagos if sanity is in Lagos, Enugu remains the best state in Nigeria

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Enugu North: Ifeanyi Ugwuanyi Loses Senate Bid To Lp's Okey Ezea by Confirmedzombie: 10:50pm On Feb 26, 2023
Doyou2019:

This troll became famous on NL during the lockdown. The clown posts the most idiotic post on this site and you wonder the state of his mentals. Very anyhow boy.

Goodevening sir, trust you are doing great. Longest time.
Re: Enugu North: Ifeanyi Ugwuanyi Loses Senate Bid To Lp's Okey Ezea by MartinsD12(m): 10:50pm On Feb 26, 2023
Godjone:
I'm angry

Many Obidients are getting me angry

Please don't bring that panic to me . why are you panicking ?

Who told you TINUBU is leading ?

The people pushing this narrative to you are doing so because they feel you don't read and can't analyse politics (sorry if it hurts you )

Peter OBI has gotten over 25% votes in Lagos already and TINUBU have not gotten up to 6% votes in any IGBO States already

Ekiti and ONDO votes combined for TINUBU is not up to 400k votes , currently Ebonyi state votes for OBI is beating these two States

TINUBU have lost OSUN state already

Your worry should be ATIKU not TINUBU

ATIKU won in Akwa Ibom and Osun , also got 25% votes in Ekiti

The election is getting Tight between OBI and
ATIKU

Mr ATIKU have won some states in the North but have not won any North central

Obi is leading in 3 Geo political zone out of Six (South East , South South and Middle belt)

ATIKU is leading in 2
TINUBU is leading in 1

But OBI is leading
True obi is winning already

2 Likes

Re: Enugu North: Ifeanyi Ugwuanyi Loses Senate Bid To Lp's Okey Ezea by Fadafada231(m): 10:51pm On Feb 26, 2023
Congratulations Ideke. Seeing this results alone cheer me up this night because I was saddened by heavy ringing going on in Lagos

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Enugu North: Ifeanyi Ugwuanyi Loses Senate Bid To Lp's Okey Ezea by Isobug: 10:52pm On Feb 26, 2023
stuffs2002:

IPOB are not politically intelligent

This is a plus for the APC because it wil reduce the strength of PDP at the national assembly and LP will be too insignificant to make any impact.

Tinubu as president will practically not have any opposing voices in the national assembly.
Who cares about your strength and PDP. this world is chop I chop. It's not meant for only one person or certain people. PDP ko, strength ni. Has it ever help the ordinary citizens at all

4 Likes

Re: Enugu North: Ifeanyi Ugwuanyi Loses Senate Bid To Lp's Okey Ezea by stuffs2002: 10:53pm On Feb 26, 2023
stano2:
who is representing that party matters alot. It affects lives, you are the unintelligent one here.

IPOB/OBIDIENTS and logic are parallel lines that can never meet
Re: Enugu North: Ifeanyi Ugwuanyi Loses Senate Bid To Lp's Okey Ezea by Okechinwadike: 10:53pm On Feb 26, 2023
serves you right, you go follow wike that has natural hatred for Igbos the shout g5 governor mumu

2 Likes

Re: Enugu North: Ifeanyi Ugwuanyi Loses Senate Bid To Lp's Okey Ezea by fergie001: 10:53pm On Feb 26, 2023
@garfield1: PRESIDENTIAL

ISIALA NGWA NORTH
APC 742
LP 24336
PDP 5964

ISUIKWUATO
APC 472
LP 16038
PDP 607

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Enugu North: Ifeanyi Ugwuanyi Loses Senate Bid To Lp's Okey Ezea by stano2(m): 10:55pm On Feb 26, 2023
stuffs2002:

IPOB/OBIDIENTS and logic are parallel lines that can never meet
Start with yourself, you are daft. What's IPOB and OBIDIENTS doing together in a sentence.

3 Likes

Re: Enugu North: Ifeanyi Ugwuanyi Loses Senate Bid To Lp's Okey Ezea by Niklaus398: 10:55pm On Feb 26, 2023
stuffs2002:

IPOB/OBIDIENTS are not politically intelligent

This is a plus for the APC because it wil reduce the strength of PDP at the national assembly and LP will be too insignificant to make any impact.

Tinubu as president will practically not have any opposing voices in the national assembly.
you are an idiot. Shey Dem no tell you say Lp fit liase with pdp senators to frustrate APC?
I no blame people like una, na una rigging don blind fools like una eyes.

3 Likes

Re: Enugu North: Ifeanyi Ugwuanyi Loses Senate Bid To Lp's Okey Ezea by ebenholer2(m): 10:56pm On Feb 26, 2023
OH I WILL LOVE TO SEE ALL LABOUR PARTY WINNERS TO BE HIGHLY EFFECTIVE IN THE SENATE AND HOUSE OF REPS, INFACT IT WILL STAND AS A GREAT REVOLUTION FOR THE NEXT ELECTION HONESTLY. I WOULD LOVE TO BE A PART OF LABOUR PARTY CRUSADERS BY THEN. OH I PRAY THEY WOULD NOT DISAPPOINT

5 Likes

Re: Enugu North: Ifeanyi Ugwuanyi Loses Senate Bid To Lp's Okey Ezea by immanuelsize: 10:56pm On Feb 26, 2023
stuffs2002:

You love it because LP won.. You would have been screaming rigin if LP had lost
pele..... Atention seeker, you quote the wrong person.

1 Like

Re: Enugu North: Ifeanyi Ugwuanyi Loses Senate Bid To Lp's Okey Ezea by Gbogbowa: 10:57pm On Feb 26, 2023
saphiere:
Should in case the youths' candidate "Obi" does not win, who else would you want to win between these two evils "Tinubu and Atiku"?

Like for Atiku Share for Tinubu
forget about it if Obi did not win Atiku will win, its clear Tinubu cant win this election
Re: Enugu North: Ifeanyi Ugwuanyi Loses Senate Bid To Lp's Okey Ezea by iezeiyida(m): 10:57pm On Feb 26, 2023
Ofe unubu governor. The worst governor of Enugu State since the inception of democracy. Nrashiri, a useless man who didn't contribute anything meaningful to truly catapult the development of Nsukka, his senatorial zone to greater heights

3 Likes

Re: Enugu North: Ifeanyi Ugwuanyi Loses Senate Bid To Lp's Okey Ezea by uniquelyspecial(m): 10:58pm On Feb 26, 2023
Next time if him hear G him go run.... Whether G1, G2, ... Gn

2 Likes

Re: Enugu North: Ifeanyi Ugwuanyi Loses Senate Bid To Lp's Okey Ezea by garfield1: 10:59pm On Feb 26, 2023
fergie001:
@garfield1: PRESIDENTIAL

ISIALA NGWA NORTH
APC 742
LP 24336
PDP 5964

ISUIKWUATO
APC 472
LP 16038
PDP 607

I've seen about seven including this two.the others are umuahia south,bende,ukwa east and west and ikwuano.poor turnout
Re: Enugu North: Ifeanyi Ugwuanyi Loses Senate Bid To Lp's Okey Ezea by obyrich(m): 11:00pm On Feb 26, 2023
VoteTinubu2023:
PDP is dead and buried in the SE.

They shall never rise again. Victory has come.
The fact that PDP in their foolishness felt SE was not worthy of carrying their flag after years of loyalty and support, we have thrown them out of our region.

8 Likes

Re: Enugu North: Ifeanyi Ugwuanyi Loses Senate Bid To Lp's Okey Ezea by fergie001: 11:02pm On Feb 26, 2023
garfield1:

I've seen about seven including this two.the others are umuahia south,bende,ukwa east and west and ikwuano.poor turnout
Abia North is waiting for Ohafia.
OUK won Umunneochi/Bende/Arochukwu.. lost Isuikwuato to LP.
Re: Enugu North: Ifeanyi Ugwuanyi Loses Senate Bid To Lp's Okey Ezea by Nobody: 11:03pm On Feb 26, 2023
chokekachy:

https://twitter.com/THEWILLNG/status/1629946714080661508?t=mBW-PuEE1DLkfJpvxbTV8g&s=19
This guy has been contesting for governor under unpopular parties for as long as I can remember. Glad he finally got something

2 Likes

Re: Enugu North: Ifeanyi Ugwuanyi Loses Senate Bid To Lp's Okey Ezea by hopexter(m): 11:03pm On Feb 26, 2023
kingsways:
There is No way LP would have defeated Ugwuanyi without the Obi effect

And it wasn’t rigged as long as it favours you and if it doesn’t, it was rigged. undecided
Re: Enugu North: Ifeanyi Ugwuanyi Loses Senate Bid To Lp's Okey Ezea by Luchitec(m): 11:07pm On Feb 26, 2023
Which sad day? Governor Ifeanyi Ugwuanyi deserves the humiliation. Besides being the worst performing chief executive the state ever had, yet Mr. Ugwuanyi still wants to return to the National Assembly. Note this dude was formerly in the Red Chamber before spending almost eight years in the Enugu Lion's Building. Greed should have limits.
themosthigh:
Sad days for Enugu state

3 Likes

Re: Enugu North: Ifeanyi Ugwuanyi Loses Senate Bid To Lp's Okey Ezea by BluntCrazeMan: 11:07pm On Feb 26, 2023
Parachoko:
The Governor no go believe am grin
What Senatorial Seat is Chimaroke Nnamani going for??

I want to check something..

When he was Governor, there were lots of political assassinations which were never fully solved up till now.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Enugu North: Ifeanyi Ugwuanyi Loses Senate Bid To Lp's Okey Ezea by Shebbs: 11:09pm On Feb 26, 2023
Wike Deceived You And You Forgot That Your People And PDP Needed You More Than That Ambitiousless Man. Serves You Right, Go And Eat The Ones You've Stolen.

3 Likes

Re: Enugu North: Ifeanyi Ugwuanyi Loses Senate Bid To Lp's Okey Ezea by Class01: 11:09pm On Feb 26, 2023
okooloyun1:
One G5 member down grin grin

You mean 2 right. Cus I heard Otom of Benue state also lost his senatorial bid

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Nigeria About To Become The Next Venezuela - UK Telegraph / Adamu Announces Lawan As APC Consensus Candidate At NWC Meeting / Why Tinubu Forfeited $460,000 In US — APC Tells Court

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.