Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,205 members, 7,815,196 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:53 AM

Tinubu Takes The Lead In Abuja - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu Takes The Lead In Abuja (5428 Views)

Tinubu Takes First Salute As President, Inspects Guards Of Honour / Tinubu Takes A Bus Ride For APC Presidential Rally In Lagos (Pictures, Video) / MC Oluomo & Supporters Rejoice As Tinubu Takes Early Lead In APC Primary (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu Takes The Lead In Abuja by Roboto11: 11:42pm On Feb 26, 2023
EngrKemp:

Na u go die ..

If I meet u in person ..
. Ppl wey know u before no go revognisr u again...
I go make sure say I pump all ur jaws swell up

You know whether e fit beat you for real life?

grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Takes The Lead In Abuja by Roboto11: 11:44pm On Feb 26, 2023
seunmsg:

It’s not a joke. Tinubu won Kwali and Abaji while Atiku won Kuje narrowly. However, AMAC, Bwari and Gwagwalada are the biggest area councils and it’s expected that LP should clear these councils.

Seems quite popular in Kuje.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Takes The Lead In Abuja by IgOga(m): 11:46pm On Feb 26, 2023
unclejb2:
Manipulated figures. Who believes anything coming from INEC...

INEC is a criminal organization

Stop this now.....why are you making false accusation.....it is a sin against God.....your feelings is not a fact.......people have killed innocent people cos they felt that person would harm dem....doctor dey call am mental health issues
Re: Tinubu Takes The Lead In Abuja by vengertime: 11:47pm On Feb 26, 2023
famology:

After 3 LGA:
APC......32,260
PDP.....25,970
LP........24,433

3 more LGA to go

https://www.legit.ng/politics/1522218-breaking-tinubu-takes-early-lead-abuja-defeats-atiku-obi/

Buhari can't win Abuja talkless of sick dementia mumuu call tilumbu
Re: Tinubu Takes The Lead In Abuja by kurupt1: 12:05am On Feb 27, 2023
Frank688915:

boi, stop bragging online, another years of wailing ..una no fit do anything

No be brag.... Tinubu can't be president, e no go work na.
Re: Tinubu Takes The Lead In Abuja by unclejb2(m): 12:16am On Feb 27, 2023
IgOga:

Stop this now.....why are you making false accusation.....it is a sin against God.....your feelings is not a fact.......people have killed innocent people cos they felt that person would harm dem....doctor dey call am mental health issues
this INEC is a criminal organization.
Re: Tinubu Takes The Lead In Abuja by Numismatic(m): 12:52am On Feb 27, 2023
Wagwanbrethren:

Stop disturbing the media space please!
When Obi was winning, you people didn't say rigging but it's Tinubu's turn you are already peeing on yourself!

Obi won some LGA, why's no one screaming rigging? Stop crying like a sissy! 🤣

You are a fool
Re: Tinubu Takes The Lead In Abuja by nairanaira12: 12:53am On Feb 27, 2023
Wagwanbrethren:

Stop disturbing the media space please!
When Obi was winning, you people didn't say rigging but it's Tinubu's turn you are already peeing on yourself!

Obi won some LGA, why's no one screaming rigging? Stop crying like a sissy! 🤣

LP doesn't rig election
Re: Tinubu Takes The Lead In Abuja by Numismatic(m): 12:54am On Feb 27, 2023
Frank688915:

boi, stop bragging online, another years of wailing ..una no fit do anything

See this idiot. The bad government Thifubu is bringing will affect all of us. So the wailing go still reach you as e reach you for this useless Bubaris government so chill. Don't think too highly of yourself
Re: Tinubu Takes The Lead In Abuja by stonemasonn: 12:58am On Feb 27, 2023
Numismatic:

See this idiot. The bad government Thifubu is bringing will affect all of us. So the wailing go still reach you as e reach you for this useless Bubaris government so chill. Don't think too highly of yourself
What bad government is Tinubu bringing, can you analyze
Re: Tinubu Takes The Lead In Abuja by success1smyn(m): 12:58am On Feb 27, 2023
The problem with you people (LP supporters) shouting rigging up and down is that you are celebrating polling unit results and funny enough, you rush to post results from polling unit won by LP and neglect others and you start celebration.
Re: Tinubu Takes The Lead In Abuja by tiger28: 1:00am On Feb 27, 2023
LocalStandard1:
Tinubu in Abuja? This same Abuja?

It is finished Nigerians, this is the most rigged election in Nigeria's history!

If this one is true then I can authoritatively say even in front of Buhari and every authority in Nigeria, with a knife or gun over my head, that this election is rigged. And it wasn't done today, it has already been written and is only being released to the public now.
Bla bla bla bla bla........una go cry tire!!!
Re: Tinubu Takes The Lead In Abuja by stonemasonn: 1:00am On Feb 27, 2023
OneBulletOnly:

You see this Nigeria, everything will burn to the ground

All telegram groups are mobilising
haba they've not counted 40% yet and you've conceded defeat already.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Takes The Lead In Abuja by Nobody: 1:00am On Feb 27, 2023
EngrKemp:

Na u go die ..

If I meet u in person ..
I go make sure say I pump all ur jaws swell up
Vawulense fkn goat unpatriotic cutizen
Re: Tinubu Takes The Lead In Abuja by Aldol: 1:05am On Feb 27, 2023
LocalStandard1:
Tinubu in Abuja? This same Abuja?

It is finished Nigerians, this is the most rigged election in Nigeria's history!

If this one is true then I can authoritatively say even in front of Buhari and every authority in Nigeria, with a knife or gun over my head, that this election is rigged. And it wasn't done today, it has already been written and is only being released to the public now.
Remember you were hailing Buhari as the best President few days ago. What happened? We now believed you that Buhari is the best president and this is the best election in Nigeria's history
Re: Tinubu Takes The Lead In Abuja by Wickedfacts: 1:10am On Feb 27, 2023
OneBulletOnly:

You see this Nigeria, everything will burn to the ground

All telegram groups are mobilising

Some of you need to be killed and your corpses paraded in the streets for others to learn.
Please come out and use your heads to stop bullets.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Takes The Lead In Abuja by Frank688915: 1:11am On Feb 27, 2023
Numismatic:

can you make ur point without crying, so its tinubu that's bringing bad government not obi, lolz..so what happens to the crying bad government u people are crying in 2012 for obi second term as a governor. internet don't forget na.

https://www.nairaland.com/870945/what-exactly-peter-obi-doing

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Takes The Lead In Abuja by KLRSIK420(m): 1:16am On Feb 27, 2023
[quote author=EngrKemp post=121281886]

Na u go die ..

If I meet u in person ..
I go make sure say I pump all ur jaws swell up[/quote

My good friend plz don't cry grin take it easy with yourself
Re: Tinubu Takes The Lead In Abuja by flokii: 1:29am On Feb 27, 2023
Tinubu has won already.. We don see the full results.

He got the required 25% votes in like 33 states + FCT... Only Anambra, Enugu and Abia gave him 20%

Congratulations to President-Elect Bola Ahmed Tinubu.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Takes The Lead In Abuja by Godspikin: 1:36am On Feb 27, 2023
kurupt1:

😁😁Joke of the year...... Same Abuja we vote. In fact Apc just want problem

You only voted in one polling unit. If at all you even have the trend of votes in your ward. Do you have for all the wards in your council

The reason people make unnecessary fuss i still don't get. This is a keenly contested election. That a candidate wins in your polling unit does not mean he has won the whole election.
Re: Tinubu Takes The Lead In Abuja by VTJN(m): 2:12am On Feb 27, 2023
flokii:
Tinubu has won already.. We don see the full results.

He got the required 25% votes in like 33 states + FCT... Only Anambra, Enugu and Abia gave him 20%

Congratulations to President-Elect Bola Ahmed Tinubu.
I think Atiku might also get 25% votes in at least 24 states but Tinubu obviously will have highest votes in total which makes him the winner
Re: Tinubu Takes The Lead In Abuja by adesoji2faith: 7:17am On Feb 27, 2023
It's not manipulated. It's just that the most populated Area Council (AMAC) has probably not been announced.It's not manipulated. It's just that the most populated Area Council (AMAC) has probably not been announced....
Re: Tinubu Takes The Lead In Abuja by flokii: 8:46am On Feb 27, 2023
VTJN:
I think Atiku might also get 25% votes in at least 24 states but Tinubu obviously will have highest votes in total which makes him the winner

Atiku did very well too but based on total votes received, Asiwaju is the winner.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Dr. (Mrs.) Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala / Watch Nta Online For Free (link) / Panacea To Religion Crisis And Terrorism In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.