Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,407 members, 7,853,803 topics. Date: Saturday, 08 June 2024 at 02:17 AM

I Need Financial Help To Start Business - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Need Financial Help To Start Business (241 Views)

Man Who’s Sleeping With Rich Married Woman Seeks Help To Save His Life (video) / What Is The Extent Of Financial Help You Can Offer A Platonic Friend? / My Sister Is A Lesbian, I Need Help To Cure Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need Financial Help To Start Business by Promisepikin: 10:57pm On Feb 26, 2023
Please,I need financial help to start business.I gain admission into a state university and I wish to sell thrift wears and perfume oil,so that I can atleast sort some bills by myself.
Any amount is appreciated.

God bless you all.
Re: I Need Financial Help To Start Business by yrhuhfy113: 11:00pm On Feb 26, 2023
Promisepikin:
Please,I need financial help to start business.I gain admission into a state university and I wish to sell thrift wears and perfume oil,so that I can atleast sort some bills by myself.
Any amount is appreciated.
Janet
Ecobank...

God bless you all.

you don't have family, friends, relatives....

YOU JUST COME HERE, WE DON'T KNOW YOU... you see online begging as some kind of new source of income then come and drop this... with no back story or fact we can check and verify.

PLS STOP THIS NONSENSE IN 2023

3 Likes

Re: I Need Financial Help To Start Business by Promisepikin: 11:18pm On Feb 26, 2023
yrhuhfy113:

you don't have family, friends, relatives....

YOU JUST COME HERE, WE DON'T KNOW YOU... you see online begging as some kind of new source of income then come and drop this... with no back story or fact we can check and verify.

PLS STOP THIS NONSENSE IN 2023
May you no find yourself in my type of situation.Amen
Re: I Need Financial Help To Start Business by yrhuhfy113: 11:28pm On Feb 26, 2023
Promisepikin:

May you no find yourself in my type of situation.Amen

NEXT TIME EXPLAIN YOUR SITUATION... we were not born yesterday

MANY HAVE COME HERE WITH BETTER STORIES AND IT WAS DISCOVERED TO BE FAKEEEE.....

if your prayers were potent, kindly pray for yourself...

ELSE LEARN AND EDIT YOUR POST AND TELL THE FULL STORY.

1 Like

Re: I Need Financial Help To Start Business by Chemlite: 11:52pm On Feb 26, 2023
yrhuhfy113:

NEXT TIME EXPLAIN YOUR SITUATION... we were not born yesterday

MANY HAVE COME HERE WITH BETTER STORIES AND IT WAS DISCOVERED TO BE FAKEEEE.....

if your prayers were potent, kindly pray for yourself...

ELSE LEARN AND EDIT YOUR POST AND TELL THE FULL STORY.

See finishing "if your prayers were potent, kindly pray for yourself ...."

3 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Romance / How Can Couples Keep The Romance Alive In Their Long-term Relationships? / 5 Habits Of A Healthy Relationship

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.