Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,095 members, 7,811,070 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 10:27 PM

Tinubu Wins All The Local Governments In Ogun - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu Wins All The Local Governments In Ogun (33218 Views)

LASG Bans Keke And Okada From Some Local Governments In Lagos. / Abiola Ajimobi Loses Four Of Four Announced Local Governments In Oyo South / Atiku Wins In 10 Local Governments In Ondo (Official Results) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tinubu Wins All The Local Governments In Ogun by Ndimkpurummiri(m): 12:38am On Feb 27, 2023

The Independent National Electoral Commission in Ogun State has completed the collation of the results of the presidential election in the state.

At exactly 11:00pm on Sunday, the results of the 20th local government were announced which showed that the All Progressives Congress cleared all the councils.

The Resident Electoral Commission, Niyi Ijalayem, and the state collation officer, Prof. Kayode Adebowale, coordinated the collation of results held at the state collation centre in Abeokuta .

The results from all the local governments showed that the presidential candidate of the APC, Bola Tinubu, cleared all the councils.

Tinubu defeated other candidates including the Peoples Democratic Party’s Atiku Abubakar, the Labour Party’s Peter Obi and the New Nigeria Peoples Party’s Rabiu Kwankwaso.

The results after collation are being taken to the national collation centre, Abuja, by Adebowale, the Vice Chancellor of the University of Ibadan, where it will be read and the winner declared.

Also, other APC candidates for the National Assembly won the election held on Saturday.

https://punchng.com/nigeriaelections2023-tinubu-clears-all-lgs-in-ogun/?utm_term=Autofeed&utm_medium=Social&utm_source=Twitter#google_vignette

42 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Tinubu Wins All The Local Governments In Ogun by Babzrockman: 12:41am On Feb 27, 2023
Only Yoruba States result shows one Nigeria.

Kudos to the Yorubas

163 Likes 15 Shares

Re: Tinubu Wins All The Local Governments In Ogun by Frigga13: 12:44am On Feb 27, 2023
Let’s see results ..

Cos Atiku has secured another 25 .. and that’s All..

10 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Tinubu Wins All The Local Governments In Ogun by yarimo(m): 12:57am On Feb 27, 2023
Hahahaha and that is the home state of PETER OBI godfather oo OBASANJO grin grin grin grin

109 Likes 14 Shares

Re: Tinubu Wins All The Local Governments In Ogun by foleskay(m): 1:00am On Feb 27, 2023
Na only osun be d mvp among the sw states.

He can't see 500k votes in Ogun e sure me die. Ogun people no dey vote na only polulation dem get. Gombe votes alone will cancel Ogun votes. Labor party don help reduce lagos votes. Atiku is winning in katsina and Kaduna. We dash rivers to tinubu even though d gap go close.

Na sokoto,kebbi,bauchi,jigawa and nasarawa will do d talking for atiku.

Atiku is coming

19 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Tinubu Wins All The Local Governments In Ogun by olaoye2008: 1:03am On Feb 27, 2023
yarimo:
Hahahaha and that is the home state of PETER OBI godfather oo OBASANJO grin grin grin grin

OBASANJO TI LULE.

47 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Tinubu Wins All The Local Governments In Ogun by Tinubuwins2023e: 4:47am On Feb 27, 2023
Let those who are rejoicing thinking that Tinubu will not win this election to not rejoice too fast. It is clear for all to see that Tinubu is the next president of Nigeria. But if you are still in doubt, just relax first. In 24hours time, your doubt will be cleared

74 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Tinubu Wins All The Local Governments In Ogun by Nobody: 4:47am On Feb 27, 2023
That's hardly the right way to say it! His Excellency Bola Ahmed Tinubu, GCFR, would have been more like it! Whoever it is that wants to commit suicide on account of that, let him! There are close to 200 million other Nigerians to think about please.

32 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Tinubu Wins All The Local Governments In Ogun by Authoreety: 4:47am On Feb 27, 2023
Seriously?

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Wins All The Local Governments In Ogun by Moh247: 4:47am On Feb 27, 2023
Obasanjo and Pa Adebanjo no deliver for Obi

41 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Tinubu Wins All The Local Governments In Ogun by bewla(m): 4:47am On Feb 27, 2023
Ok
Re: Tinubu Wins All The Local Governments In Ogun by SpecialAdviser(m): 4:48am On Feb 27, 2023
flokii:

The North knows the better South to give mantle of leadership to.. leave nzogbu nzogbu ones to be deceiving themselves.

They have perfected their tribalism thinking all Yorubas are fo0ls like Falz and Marcaroni to fall for their cunning ways.
Psquare wey no get sense must leave Lagos.. their career don end for Lagos. Bunch of ingrates.

Madness dey worry una

4 Likes

Re: Tinubu Wins All The Local Governments In Ogun by Ndimkpurummiri(m): 4:48am On Feb 27, 2023
Check on any Ibo man around you
Suicide is not a right option at this critical time at least they should wait till after inauguration

32 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Tinubu Wins All The Local Governments In Ogun by Racoon(m): 4:50am On Feb 27, 2023
Sophisticated SW

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Tinubu Wins All The Local Governments In Ogun by wman(m): 4:50am On Feb 27, 2023
We need figures.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Wins All The Local Governments In Ogun by Nonny95: 4:50am On Feb 27, 2023
Moh247:
Obasanjo and Pa Adebanjo no deliver for Obi

Obi got his 25% in Ogun. So chill

4 Likes

Re: Tinubu Wins All The Local Governments In Ogun by hemucology(m): 4:50am On Feb 27, 2023
I told them but they wnt listing

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu Wins All The Local Governments In Ogun by Mercury12(m): 4:52am On Feb 27, 2023
Lol the love is massive.

3 Likes

Re: Tinubu Wins All The Local Governments In Ogun by simongonner: 4:53am On Feb 27, 2023
Nonny95:

is it up to?
Re: Tinubu Wins All The Local Governments In Ogun by Tumbuleke: 4:53am On Feb 27, 2023
[b]I laugh at people abusing an ethnic group particularly Igbo for not supporting Tinubu or PDP. I’m not Igbo, like many others, and not supporting either Parties. Mind you, 2015 I among many others canvassed for CHANGE passionately. Though I didn’t participated in the voting process because the change was a choice between the devil and deep blue sea. That singular choice, affected all and sundry.

Here we go again, having to choose between a party that destroy the table of fairness and equity in its choice of candidates, to make matter worse anointing a frail man to lead this super complex entity. Buhari mismanagement of the nation mainly due to his frailties and incessant I’ll-health wasn’t enough lessons for us I guess, his continuous absence and cold approach on national issues wasn’t enough to have a rethink.

Well, like I told a very fanatic Obidient long time ago, there’s no way Obi will be win, not because of his unpopularity, but because this process will be massively rigged against him, that’s even if he was say having the most votes, reasons because he is an outlier of Igbo extraction, and because of his unpopularity in the core north, which hold the instruments to rig with restless abandon and this riggers are backed by higher authorities. Trust me, the rigging a lot of people saw on social media in south west and south east is very very infinitesimal compared with what did core north are capable of doing. I particularly witnessed this rigged process in favour of Buhari in 2015, which made me foe with some of my friends because they thought I was part of the shi.t due to my canvassing for change before the election in 2015.

Well, except we want to live in self denial, APC will most likely hand the baton themselves, and only time will time if our agitations and opinions in hindsight were correct or not.[/b]

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Wins All The Local Governments In Ogun by Upton: 4:55am On Feb 27, 2023
Nonny95:

You don’t want to be picking 25% all over the country. Obi should actually be getting around 50% in these places to stand a chance to win majority votes. Rivers that he should have won in a landslide, emperor Wike is doing abracadabra.

Obi tried though. He did well in 9 months.

I really feel bad for those Nigerians that believed in that country for once. There’s no hope of greatness. I realized this after the 2015 elections and I moved out immediately. I don’t regret it one day. I hope ya’ll find the strength to move on and make the best decision for yourself and generations to come.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Wins All The Local Governments In Ogun by Babathanks(m): 4:57am On Feb 27, 2023
Ogun na real Yoruba, no be all those osun Afonja that can betray there son because of peanut. Even when I first come northern Nigeria newly, I always find it hard to mingle with Osuns cos they are too cunny
God bless oduduwa republic
God bless Yoruba land
God bless tinubu
God bless Nigeria

28 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tinubu Wins All The Local Governments In Ogun by Drealman20: 4:57am On Feb 27, 2023
Racoon:
Sophisticated SW

Bush South East

Nzogbu Nzogbu politics..

I'm sure soludo must be laughing at obi now grin grin

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Wins All The Local Governments In Ogun by tunwumi: 4:57am On Feb 27, 2023
Ok

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Saraki Arrives Tribunal With Two Senators (PHOTO) / Ekiti: PDP Reacts To Reported Threat By Fayose To Join APC / Bode George: Tinubu Has Begged Me For Forgiveness

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.