Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,483 members, 7,823,119 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 02:29 AM

Tinubu Wins All The Local Governments In Ogun - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu Wins All The Local Governments In Ogun (33248 Views)

LASG Bans Keke And Okada From Some Local Governments In Lagos. / Abiola Ajimobi Loses Four Of Four Announced Local Governments In Oyo South / Atiku Wins In 10 Local Governments In Ondo (Official Results) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu Wins All The Local Governments In Ogun by highchief1: 5:28am On Feb 27, 2023
yarimo:
Hahahaha and that is the home state of PETER OBI godfather oo OBASANJO grin grin grin grin
Abeg make I hear word.obj is as good as old naira note.I told ppl Those endorsements r useless.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Wins All The Local Governments In Ogun by viodemus: 5:30am On Feb 27, 2023
The people that choose for progressive Nigeria during this election cycle (Obidatti supporters) should not worry. The numbers go shock the rest. Obidatti are winning when you check out the advanced compilation.

I hope oga Tinubu and his supporters take the maturity route, and manage the loss; because we know in cases like this, Oga Atiku has been mature, oga Tinubu should do it for the Nigeria sake.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Wins All The Local Governments In Ogun by viodemus: 5:30am On Feb 27, 2023
The people that choose for progressive Nigeria during this election cycle (Obidatti supporters) should not worry. The numbers go shock the rest. Obidatti are winning when you check out the advanced compilation.

I hope oga Tinubu and his supporters take the maturity route, and manage the loss; because we know in cases like this, Oga Atiku has been mature, oga Tinubu should do it for the Nigeria sake, after the result becomes clear to him.
Re: Tinubu Wins All The Local Governments In Ogun by Drealman20: 5:31am On Feb 27, 2023
Napata77:

ABEG SHUT UP. DON'T EXTEND YOUR HATEFUL PERSONALITY TO ''EVERYONE''.

IGBOS AND YORUBAS MARRY EVERY DAY IN THIS NIGERIA.

SO YOUR HATRED IS BETWEEN YOU AND SATAN, YOUR IDOL. NO ONE ELSE.

Bro calm down.. Even me sef go marry igbo woman for sure..

I have always had and still have excellent relationships with Igbo women..... I can't deny that but in politics, I wunt extend such love to you guy..

So don't get me wrong brother, my point is ur tribe political ideology not the entire Igbo thing pls
Re: Tinubu Wins All The Local Governments In Ogun by Ezzymadu: 5:51am On Feb 27, 2023
For this twenty first century am watching πŸ™„πŸ™„πŸ™„
Re: Tinubu Wins All The Local Governments In Ogun by Unrated900(m): 5:52am On Feb 27, 2023
Lagos Mainland LG
APC – 20,030
PDP – 3,005
LP – 18,698
NNPP – 257
Total valid votes: 43,095

Total number of rejected votes: 2,204
Total number of votes cast: 45,299

2. Epe LG
APC – 19,867
LP – 3,497
NNPP – 76
PDP – 5221
Total valid votes: 29,222
Total number of rejected votes: 1,356
Total number of votes cast: 30,578

3. Lagos Island LG

APC – 27,760
LP – 3,058
NNPP – 79
PDP – 2521
Total valid votes – 33,886
Total number of rejected votes – 1,052
Total votes cast – 34,934

Related News
El-Rufai warns against election result protest
Obi wins Lalong’s polling unit
Benin monarch, EU team sue for calm
4. Ibeju-Lekki LG
APC – 14,685
LP – 10,410
NNPP – 104
PDP – 2,329

5. Ikorodu LG
APC – 50,353
LP – 28,951
NNPP – 400
PDP – 4,508

6. Ikeja LG
APC – 21,276
LP – 30,004
NNPP – 337
PDP – 2,280

7. Badagry
APC – 31,908
LP – 10,956
NNPP – 153
PDP – 6,024

8. Agege
APC – 29, 568
LP – 13,270
NNPP – 1,513
PDP – 4,498

9. Kosofe
APC – 36, 883
LP – 46,554
NNPP – 903
PDP – 4058

10. Eti Osa
APC – 15,317
LP – 42,338
NNPP – 381
PDP – 3,369

11 Amuwo Odofin
APC – 13318
LP – 55,547
NNPP – 330
PDP – 2383

12 Somolu
APC- 27,879
Labour Party-28,936
NNNP-476
PDP-3,449.
Re: Tinubu Wins All The Local Governments In Ogun by djseanjohn77: 5:54am On Feb 27, 2023
foleskay:
Na only osun be d mvp among the sw states.

He can't see 500k votes in Ogun e sure me die. Ogun people no dey vote na only polulation dem get. Gombe votes alone will cancel Ogun votes. Labor party don help reduce lagos votes. Atiku is winning in katsina and Kaduna. We dash rivers to tinubu even though d gap go close.

Na sokoto,kebbi,bauchi,jigawa and nasarawa will do d talking for atiku.

Atiku is coming

So you have lost hope on your candidate, and gial post have been shifted to Atiku.πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ˜…πŸ˜…

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Wins All The Local Governments In Ogun by madjune(m): 6:01am On Feb 27, 2023
Moh247:
Obasanjo and Pa Adebanjo no deliver for Obi

You think this was an election? Think again.

Tinubu won't smell that seat.
Not with the present state of things in Nigeria now.
Re: Tinubu Wins All The Local Governments In Ogun by ycat: 6:16am On Feb 27, 2023
We are not bastards in Ogun. Kudos to Ekiti and Oyo for holding the line.
We are Ojulowo omo Yoruba.

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu Wins All The Local Governments In Ogun by Shorty1980: 6:17am On Feb 27, 2023
I live in ogun state and I am very sure he didn’t get any vote from my ward .. how come he win all? Hahahah make waiting I dey think no happen ooh
Re: Tinubu Wins All The Local Governments In Ogun by ycat: 6:21am On Feb 27, 2023
Yeah!
You watched every ballot or they lied to you so you don't bitchh at them.
Shorty1980:
I live in ogun state and I am very sure he didn’t get any vote from my ward .. how come he win all? Hahahah make waiting I dey think no happen ooh
Re: Tinubu Wins All The Local Governments In Ogun by beardedboy(m): 6:28am On Feb 27, 2023
foleskay:

He can't see 500k votes in Ogun e sure me die. Ogun people no dey vote na only polulation dem get. Gombe votes alone will cancel Ogun votes. Labor party don help reduce lagos votes. Atiku is winning in katsina and Kaduna. We dash rivers to tinubu even though d gap go close.

Atiku is coming
Now that Atiku seems to be ahead, INEC is no not corrupt abi?
Re: Tinubu Wins All The Local Governments In Ogun by alimiadedayo1: 6:33am On Feb 27, 2023
foleskay:

Atiku is coming
my brother Peter obi caused a lot of damage to Atiku votes in south west south east south south and north central.. majority of votes that belong to PDP in lagos has been giving to LP same thing in south east and south south and north central
Re: Tinubu Wins All The Local Governments In Ogun by ycat: 6:36am On Feb 27, 2023
That empty chestbeating again.
Igbos are not close to being the richest in Nigeria, you have nothing. Only Hausa/Fulani and Yoruba make forbes lists year in year out until recently, or is your money under your bed and lack paper trail that forbes CIA can't find it?
Amya:

The Igbos will keep pressing your neck till Infinity. Not anybody's fault you have an inferiority complex. The Igbo suffered from civil war yet they're the richest tribe in Nigeria. So keep hating while we prosper.

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu Wins All The Local Governments In Ogun by wolesmile(m): 6:38am On Feb 27, 2023
foleskay:

Atiku is coming

Yes... inside Melaye's anus.
Re: Tinubu Wins All The Local Governments In Ogun by Khaady605: 6:48am On Feb 27, 2023
Frigga13:
Let’s see results ..

Cos Atiku has secured another 25 .. and that’s All..
we need to close up the margin. God have mercy
Re: Tinubu Wins All The Local Governments In Ogun by CloudWalker: 6:49am On Feb 27, 2023
foleskay:

Atiku is coming
ASGARD na you be this
Re: Tinubu Wins All The Local Governments In Ogun by NLKing01: 6:50am On Feb 27, 2023
I hope you are aware that Tinubu has lost so many LGA in his own Lagos?
yarimo:
Hahahaha and that is the home state of PETER OBI godfather oo OBASANJO grin grin grin grin
Re: Tinubu Wins All The Local Governments In Ogun by civilserva: 6:59am On Feb 27, 2023
Any person here who supports evil machinations in Nigeria and at the same time wants to travel abroad. May your life and plan be rigged out your favor like 2023 presidential election in some states.
Re: Tinubu Wins All The Local Governments In Ogun by Amya(f): 7:00am On Feb 27, 2023
ycat:
That empty threat again.
Igbos are not close ro being the richest in Nigeria, you have nothing. Only Hausa/Fulani and Yoruba make forbes lists year in year out until recently, or is your money under your bed and lack paper trail that forbes CIA can't find it?

Facts are Facts. Cry from today till tomrw and we keep getting richer and richer. The Igbo people are rich as a collective and for them it's not about having one rich man out of millions like your people.

So keep crying while we rake our money.
Re: Tinubu Wins All The Local Governments In Ogun by dabigwalls: 7:07am On Feb 27, 2023
datacomp3:
wow, nice video man, keep it up....very informative content.

I watched your channel and subscribed. Good job. I like that there was no noise, voice and all those distractions. Your skills are unique. Grow it uniquely. Don't follow the crowd but only apply principles that guarantee increased viewership and value.
Re: Tinubu Wins All The Local Governments In Ogun by Cajal(m): 7:08am On Feb 27, 2023
foleskay:

Atiku is coming
Tinubu votes in Kano has consumed Atiku even after coming second to kwankwanso
Power has returned to the south
Atiku did not win a single local government in Kano

Atiku won katsna with less than 800 votes
He won Gombe with less than 200,000
.he won osun with less than 11000
....wait for Lagos where Atiku is coming 3rd
Wait for Oyo which will definitely consumed Atiku Gombe and katsna lead

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu Wins All The Local Governments In Ogun by anyilalaz: 7:14am On Feb 27, 2023
Out of 18 registered political parties, at the end of the day, one will be declared the winner. Whoever wins, he becomes the president of Federal Republic of Nigeria.

His policies, actions and inactions will be felt by all. No citizen is denied to use a good road networks, etc because he didn't vote for the president. likewise, no market will sell bread cheaper because he voted for the president. we all gain or loss as the case may be.

The political elites, friends and their families will always be ok. Their children will be sent to the best of the best schools all around the globe, choice jobs will await them at the end of the day in NNPC, FIRS, NPA, NA, NN, NF, NC, etc

What will be left for you and I?

Posterity will be kind to me. This I know.
Re: Tinubu Wins All The Local Governments In Ogun by udeh3(m): 7:29am On Feb 27, 2023
Let's see the resut... I voted in Ogun, Obafemi Owode LGA and over here, BAT didn't win majority of the polling booth in this Local government. Atleast, I went through about over 20 polling booth results. I also shared mine on NL.

If this people rigged this election...
Re: Tinubu Wins All The Local Governments In Ogun by ycat: 7:34am On Feb 27, 2023
You are the one crying over everything.
Again, you have nothing. You are not getting any rich let alone richer.
Since you have been stealing from Yoruba, what have you done with the money? Your region is still inhabitable for you.
Amya:

Facts are Facts. Cry from today till tomrw and we keep getting richer and richer. The Igbo people are rich as a collective and for them it's not about having one rich man out of millions like your people.

So keep crying while we rake our money.
Re: Tinubu Wins All The Local Governments In Ogun by ycat: 7:45am On Feb 27, 2023
Show a picture evidence, like a copy of official record of how people voted and let see that he didn't win. You can't just say anything here just because you feel like it.
udeh3:
Let's see the resut... I voted in Ogun, Obafemi Owode LGA and over here, BAT didn't win majority of the polling booth in this Local government. Atleast, I went through about over 20 polling booth results. I also shared mine on NL.

If this people rigged this election...
Re: Tinubu Wins All The Local Governments In Ogun by Seun(m): 7:49am On Feb 27, 2023
I'm so sorry.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Wins All The Local Governments In Ogun by haffaze777(m): 7:51am On Feb 27, 2023
Seun:
I'm so sorry.

🀣🀣🀣
Re: Tinubu Wins All The Local Governments In Ogun by Amya(f): 7:55am On Feb 27, 2023
ycat:
You are the one crying over everything.
Again, you have nothing. You are not getting any rich let alone richer.
Since you have been stealing from Yoruba, what have you done with the money? Your region is still inhabitable for you.

Whatever you say can't change facts or statistics. The Igbos are very enterprising. We can go into the desert and make bank there. It's just a gift from God. So however you think or wish won't change that fact.

Instead of being jealous and hateful, advise you people to be more hardworking. The sky is large enough.
Re: Tinubu Wins All The Local Governments In Ogun by Alpharey: 8:07am On Feb 27, 2023
Ndimkpurummiri:
Check on any Ibo man around you
Suicide is not a right option at this critical time at least they should wait till after inauguration

Shebi all of us dey here. Whatever the palmwine tapper brings, all of us go drink am. In few months time I no wan hear Apc this, Apc that. If naira like, make e be #1000 to $1. E no go get special price for you because you be Yoruba. Brace up

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Nigerian Navy Sends 4 Warships, 3,400 Troops To Niger Delta / David Ukpo Asks Court To Stop Biodata Release To Ekweremadu / Goodhead: Wike, others responsible for the Murder of DPO Bako

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.