Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,448 members, 7,823,060 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 10:52 PM

Tinubu Wins All The Local Governments In Ogun - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu Wins All The Local Governments In Ogun (33247 Views)

LASG Bans Keke And Okada From Some Local Governments In Lagos. / Abiola Ajimobi Loses Four Of Four Announced Local Governments In Oyo South / Atiku Wins In 10 Local Governments In Ondo (Official Results) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu Wins All The Local Governments In Ogun by ycat: 8:08am On Feb 27, 2023
Oh well, there's no statistics backing up your claim, you just have a running mouth.
And you are not enterprising in any way, you would have turned your region to a place you want to live in.

Yeah, you want to dash a desert what you can't do for your own region, how weird that sound.

Show the world that you can do something on your own without the help of Yoruba by developing your region and not living where you are not wanted.

What about you develop your land and stay there.
Amya:

Whatever you say can't change facts or statistics. The Igbos are very enterprising. We can go into the desert and make bank there. It's just a gift from God. So however you think or wish won't change that fact.

Instead of being jealous and hateful, advise you people to be more hardworking. The sky is large enough.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Wins All The Local Governments In Ogun by datacomp3: 8:12am On Feb 27, 2023
dabigwalls:

I watched your channel and subscribed. Good job. I like that there was no noise, voice and all those distractions. Your skills are unique. Grow it uniquely. Don't follow the crowd but only apply principles that guarantee increased viewership and value.
Thanks and may God bless you... smiley just remember this, I screenshoted this your comment, it might sound ridiculous but I know one day, I'll remember you for this inspiration smiley
Re: Tinubu Wins All The Local Governments In Ogun by RighteousI: 8:14am On Feb 27, 2023
yarimo:
Hahahaha and that is the home state of PETER OBI godfather oo OBASANJO grin grin grin grin

I'm so glad the Yoruba youths rejected obasanjos advice to vote Peter Obi. The advice of an old man that splashes 10 million naira of our money for a one night stand with bbnaija housemates has no moral authority to tell the Yoruba youths who to vote for.

Re: Tinubu Wins All The Local Governments In Ogun by Amya(f): 8:17am On Feb 27, 2023
ycat:
Oh well, there's no statistics backing up your claim, you just have a running mouth.
And you are not enterprising in any way, you would have turned your region to a place you want to live in.

Yeah, you want to dash a desert what you can't do for your own region, how weird that sound.

Show the world that you can do something on your own without the help of Yoruba by developing your region and not living where you are not wanted.

What about you develop your land and stay there.

As i said earlier, wishful thing can't take you far. Facts is facts. Do your research or maybe don't since you're clearly obtuse because you're Yoruba. Igbo's are the lifeforce of the country. Without Igbos , this country will be no better than Chad or Niger. I have been to the length and breath of Yoruba land. The Interior villages. All I see is poverty, lack and hunger. Come to the interior villages of Igboland and cry at the level of development. The Lagos you lots boast about was made through the Igbo Naira. The only commercial activity Yoruba's there are know for is selling their lands, omonile and agbero. After they sell off all their land, then what? Agbero is what's left.

How sad!
Re: Tinubu Wins All The Local Governments In Ogun by ycat: 8:37am On Feb 27, 2023
The facts in your dreams don't count, wake up! And you can't be life of anything when you depend on Yorubaland to survive. You igbos are the true definition of parasite leeching on Yoruba for survival. There's no single successfull igbo dead or alive made in igboland, all are Yorubaland made, how's that for a self worth human! Go and do something in your region you can call your own if you have self respect. You can't give what you don't have Nigeria is saving you. You can't survive on your own, you are a deadbeat tribe latching on Yoruba economic goodwill. We are in Ogun thread right now because igbos survival as a people depends on Yorubaland. You should be ashamed of yourself for saying anything at all with your bum identity.

Amya:

As i said earlier, wishful thing can't take you far. Facts is facts. Do your research or maybe don't since you're clearly obtuse because you're Yoruba. Igbo's are the lifeforce of the country. Without Igbos , this country will be no better than Chad or Niger. I have been to the length and breath of Yoruba land. The Interior villages. All I see is poverty, lack and hunger. Come to the interior villages of Igboland and cry at the level of development. The Lagos you lots boast about was made through the Igbo Naira. The only commercial activity Yoruba's there are know for is selling their lands, omonile and agbero. After they sell off all their land, then what? Agbero is what's left.

How sad!

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Wins All The Local Governments In Ogun by Amya(f): 8:49am On Feb 27, 2023
ycat:
The facts in your dreams don't count, wake up! And you can't be life of anything when you depend on Yorubaland to survive. You igbos are the true definition of parasite leeching on Yoruba for survival. Go and do something in your region you can call your own if you have self respect. You can't give what you don't have Nigeria is saving you. You can't survive on your own, you are a deadbeat tribe latxhing on Yoruba economic goodwill. We are in Ogun thread right now because igbos survival as a people depends on Yorubaland. You should be ashamed of yourself for saying anything at all with your bum identity.

grin grin grin How funny! Same economy the brown roof republic can't survive on? We can't leech on an economy we made. The Igbos will keep making money on your land everyday and all yo can do is cry and come online to rant. Your rant changes absolutely nothing. The Igbos will always take advantage of slackers. It's not just in Yoruba land, but everywhere.

Since Yoruba's are the absolutely laziest slackers in Nigeria, you'll definitely see as take advantage of that. At this rate, in the next 10 years after they've sold off their land and have nothing to live on, we make them our gatemen and shoe polishers.

What a sorry excuse of a tribe. Weak internet ranters. Offline you can never dare confront an Igbo person. Behind the keyboards however you can run your mouth.

PS I'd rather be a parasite than the weak defenseless creature being feasted on. Parasites are go-getters and always find a way to survive.
Re: Tinubu Wins All The Local Governments In Ogun by kioski: 8:53am On Feb 27, 2023
Re: Tinubu Wins All The Local Governments In Ogun by Ofemmanu1: 8:54am On Feb 27, 2023
Babzrockman:
Only Yoruba States result shows one Nigeria.

Kudos to the Yorubas

Nothing can match Amala and Ewedu
Re: Tinubu Wins All The Local Governments In Ogun by Ofemmanu1: 8:56am On Feb 27, 2023
Drealman20:

Rule 2
Mynd44 seun Dominique justwise oam4j npflmod
Cry baby...
Re: Tinubu Wins All The Local Governments In Ogun by 2mch(m): 8:56am On Feb 27, 2023
grin. Macaroni couldn’t even deliver his state for Obi. His village people rejected Obi but he is jumping up and down in Lagos.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Wins All The Local Governments In Ogun by Blakpot: 8:58am On Feb 27, 2023
Drealman20:

Bro calm down.. Even me sef go marry igbo woman for sure..

I have always had and still have excellent relationships with Igbo women..... I can't deny that but in politics, I wunt extend such love to you guy..

So don't get me wrong brother, my point is ur tribe political ideology not the entire Igbo thing pls

I think your judgment is distorted by hate.

If all igbos share one political ideaology, why are there Igbo politicians supporting APC, even non APC politicians against Obi, etc.

Obi's political ambition isn't about his tribe.
It's about a better Nigeria.
You guys just use a common hatred for Igbos as a weapon against Obi.
Re: Tinubu Wins All The Local Governments In Ogun by Ofemmanu1: 8:59am On Feb 27, 2023
Ndimkpurummiri:
Check on any Ibo man around you
Suicide is not a right option at this critical time at least they should wait till after inauguration

Tinubu is our President and nothing the inconsequential okoro basterrds can do about it.

They can only shout Nzogbu-nzobu and then Lagoon awaits.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Wins All The Local Governments In Ogun by DesignMaestro(m): 9:02am On Feb 27, 2023
Nonny95:

Obi got his 25% in Ogun. So chill
Lie

Are you the one that gave him the 25%?

Obi lule gbim in Ogun state
Re: Tinubu Wins All The Local Governments In Ogun by ycat: 9:04am On Feb 27, 2023
The economy you can't make in your region is not an economy you made. It's the economy you freeload on. You have to build one on your own for people to see what you are capable of, not show off other people's work.

I can see you saying the same lies over and over again, so I don't go past the first line of your post.

Go and develop your land and show the world that you are not parasites.

Amya:

grin grin grin How funny! Same economy the brown roof republic can't survive on? We can't leech on an economy we made. The Igbos will keep making money on your land everyday and all yo can do is cry and come online to rant. Your rant changes absolutely nothing. The Igbos will always take advantage of slackers. It's not just in Yoruba land, but everywhere.

Since Yoruba's are the absolutely laziest slackers in Nigeria, you'll definitely see as take advantage of that. At this rate, in the next 10 years after they've sold off their land and have nothing to live on, we make them our gatemen and shoe polishers.

What a sorry excuse of a tribe. Weak internet ranters. Offline you can never dare confront an Igbo person. Behind the keyboards however you can run your mouth.

PS I'd rather be a parasite than the weak defenseless creature being feasted on. Parasites are go-getters and always find a way to survive.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Wins All The Local Governments In Ogun by Amya(f): 9:34am On Feb 27, 2023
ycat:
The economy you can't make in your region is not an economy you made. It's the economy you freeload on. You have to build one on your own for people to see what you are capable of, not show off other people's work.

I can see you saying the same lies over and over again, so I don't go past the first line of your post.

Go and develop your land and show the world that you are not parasites.

The East isn't empty. There are people there making it too. We will also spread like wildfire to other places and zap from there and add to our own. Too much sense will not kill us. That's why you and your people are pained. See what LP are doing to you people's Lagos. What a shame!
Re: Tinubu Wins All The Local Governments In Ogun by ycat: 9:44am On Feb 27, 2023
Your region is empty towns of cemeteries and that's why you want to die in mine. There's no life in your region, that's where you go to die. There's always the last of everything and you might just have reached that, let's see how it goes.
Amya:

The East isn't empty. There are people there making it too. We will also spread like wildfire to other places and zap from there and add to our own. Too much sense will not kill us. That's why you and your people are pained. See what LP are doing to you people's Lagos. What a shame!

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Wins All The Local Governments In Ogun by Drealman20: 9:44am On Feb 27, 2023
Blakpot:

I think your judgment is distorted by hate.

If all igbos share one political ideaology, why are there Igbo politicians supporting APC, even non APC politicians against Obi, etc.

Obi's political ambition isn't about his tribe.
It's about a better Nigeria.
You guys just use a common hatred for Igbos as a weapon against Obi.

You igbos guy use a common hatred for yorubas as a weapon against Tinubu...

Same common hatred una use against Buhari for being fulani yet una fail...

Obi poltics is all about tribe, ethnicity and religion...

He never created a better anambra and u say he wants a better Nigeria... Why didn't he do dt wth Jonathan..

Charity start from home.. Why is anambra now a dungeon!

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Wins All The Local Governments In Ogun by Amya(f): 9:54am On Feb 27, 2023
ycat:
Your region is empty and that's why you want to die in mine. There's always the last of everything and you might just have reached that, let's see how it goes.

I'm sure you haven't been to igboland before. Go there and cry and the wealth being brought back by our illustrious indigenes. After bein a parasite to the weak willed and lazy Yoruba's people, we have even more for ourselves and leave the lazy Yoruba's in the wake of dust and brown roofs.

I know everyday you're crying to God and asking why he didn't make you an Igbo man. That's why you keep ranting as though Igbos are the cause of your problems. But all you can do is rant online but dobale for an Igbo man when you meet him on your street. You know your superior when you see them.

You and your ilk will always be inferior. If only you use the time you have doing something productive instead of ranting online. Maybe, just maybe things would have been different for you and your tribe.
Re: Tinubu Wins All The Local Governments In Ogun by yarimo(m): 10:08am On Feb 27, 2023
NLKing01:
I hope you are aware that Tinubu has lost so many LGA in his own Lagos?
Kudos to INEC
Re: Tinubu Wins All The Local Governments In Ogun by ycat: 10:09am On Feb 27, 2023
I rebuke that! Why would I want to visit a place its people are running away from. Anyone who is not under influence of drug and has met an igbo would not want to go there. I have been to almost every state in the north but never igboland, for a good reason. Visiting the land of sadist is not exactly appealing to me. Can't read your nonsense past the first line.
Amya:

I'm sure you haven't been to igboland before. Go there and cry and the wealth being brought back by our illustrious indigenes. After bein a parasite to the weak willed and lazy Yoruba's people, we have even more for ourselves and leave the lazy Yoruba's in the wake of dust and brown roofs.

I know everyday you're crying to God and asking why he didn't make you an Igbo man. That's why you keep ranting as though Igbos are the cause of your problems. But all you can do is rant online but dobale for an Igbo man when you meet him on your street. You know your superior when you see them.

You and your ilk will always be inferior. If only you use the time you have doing something productive instead of ranting online. Maybe, just maybe things would have been different for you and your tribe.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Wins All The Local Governments In Ogun by Amya(f): 10:22am On Feb 27, 2023
ycat:
I rebuke that! Why would I want to visit a place its people are running away from. Anyone who is not under influence of drug and has met an igbo would not want to go there. I have been to almost every state in the north but never igboland, for a good reason. Visiting the land of sadist is not exactly appealing to me. Can't read your nonsense past the first line.

So all these while you've been speculating off the top of your head. Go to the East Before further embarrassing yourself on a public forum. I've been to 28 of the 36 states including all south western states and the squalor, hunger and poverty in the south west is comparable to the kind you'll find in Niger Republic.

You lots are known as cowards even in the north. All bark and no bite. The Igbos are not the cause of your poverty. The Igbos can travel to the moon to make money. While you lots will rather starve than leave your comfort zone. Whose fault is that?
Re: Tinubu Wins All The Local Governments In Ogun by Blakpot: 10:36am On Feb 27, 2023
Drealman20:

You igbos guy use a common hatred for yorubas as a weapon against Tinubu...

Same common hatred una use against Buhari for being fulani yet una fail...

Obi poltics is all about tribe, ethnicity and religion...

He never created a better anambra and u say he wants a better Nigeria... Why didn't he do dt wth Jonathan..

Charity start from home.. Why is anambra now a dungeon!

Again you're exposing yourself.
How do you know I'm igbo
Re: Tinubu Wins All The Local Governments In Ogun by ycat: 10:49am On Feb 27, 2023
Boy there's nothing in the east save for erosion epoto. A place that is pursuing its own people, a place of death is igboland, that's why you are running away from there to Yorubaland a place of life.
Amya:

So all these while you've been speculating off the top of your head. Go to the East Before further embarrassing yourself on a public forum. I've been to 28 of the 36 states including all south western states and the squalor, hunger and poverty in the south west is comparable to the kind you'll find in Niger Republic.

You lots are known as cowards even in the north. All bark and no bite. The Igbos are not the cause of your poverty. The Igbos can travel to the moon to make money. While you lots will rather starve than leave your comfort zone. Whose fault is that?

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Wins All The Local Governments In Ogun by Amya(f): 10:58am On Feb 27, 2023
ycat:
Boy there's nothing in the east save for erosion epoto. A place that is pursuing its own people, a place of death is igboland, that's why you are running away from there to Yorubaland a place of life.

You can't been speaking on what you have never seen. If you haven't been there and seen with your eyes, then you're clearly speaking from your imaginations and delusions.

The worse places in the east is better than the best places in the west. But for us, it's not about chilling. We leave our comfort zones to make money. We're only in your land to make the money you're too dumb to make. That's why we're are number 1 tribe in Nigeria and you and you ilk keep hating. We're coming to become landlords in your lands and make money off you. Since you people act like senseless sheeps, we will treat you all as one.
Re: Tinubu Wins All The Local Governments In Ogun by ycat: 11:08am On Feb 27, 2023
Oh yes! I can!
If you can't live there it must be unsafe for humans.
Amya:

You can't been speaking on what you have never seen. If you haven't been there and seen with your eyes, then you're clearly speaking from your imaginations and delusions.

The worse places in the east is better than the best places in the west. But for us, it's not about chilling. We leave our comfort zones to make money. We're only in your land to make the money you're too dumb to make. That's why we're are number 1 tribe in Nigeria and you and you ilk keep hating. We're coming to become landlords in your lands and make money off you. Since you people act like senseless sheeps, we will treat you all as one.
Re: Tinubu Wins All The Local Governments In Ogun by Amya(f): 11:43am On Feb 27, 2023
ycat:
Oh yes! I can!
If you can't live there it must be unsafe for humans.

Weak point as usual. That's why your people can't move outside their comfort zone and would rather remain in their squalor suffering. Igbos will come to your land make all the money and leave you destitute.

Isn't that why you have been crying all day?
Re: Tinubu Wins All The Local Governments In Ogun by Electorate: 11:58am On Feb 27, 2023
yarimo:
Hahahaha and that is the home state of PETER OBI godfather oo OBASANJO grin grin grin grin

We need more tears as Peter Obi wins Tinubu in Tinubu's Lagos...grin grin grin grin
Re: Tinubu Wins All The Local Governments In Ogun by ycat: 12:00pm On Feb 27, 2023
The only weak thing here is your existence and it must really be bad for you in your region to feel so comfortable in your enemy land. Only mad people go to a worse place than their own, my region is where every igbo has to come to be somebody. You can't leave my land willingly because you have nowhere to go, you will be flushed out with industrial arrid like sewage.
Amya:

Weak point as usual. That's why your people can't move outside their comfort zone and would rather remain in their squalor suffering. Igbos will come to your land make all the money and leave you destitute.

Isn't that why you have been crying all day?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Nigerian Navy Sends 4 Warships, 3,400 Troops To Niger Delta / David Ukpo Asks Court To Stop Biodata Release To Ekweremadu / Goodhead: Wike, others responsible for the Murder of DPO Bako

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.