Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,398 members, 7,819,421 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:00 PM

Banky W, Obanikoro Lose As Labour Party Wins Eti-Osa Federal Constituency Seat - Politics (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Banky W, Obanikoro Lose As Labour Party Wins Eti-Osa Federal Constituency Seat (56295 Views)

Banky W Wins PDP Rerun Primaries & Reps Ticket For Eti-Osa Federal Constituency / Banky W Wins PDP Primaries & Reps Ticket For Eti-Osa Federal Constituency / APC Wins Ajeromi-ifelodun Federal Constituency Seat (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Banky W, Obanikoro Lose As Labour Party Wins Eti-Osa Federal Constituency Seat by BossGerald: 11:40am On Feb 27, 2023
FreeStuffsNG:
Yoruba are one.You obviously could not comprehend my point so never mind.

You're just a bigot...I've screenshot that comment already.
Re: Banky W, Obanikoro Lose As Labour Party Wins Eti-Osa Federal Constituency Seat by FreeStuffsNG: 11:42am On Feb 27, 2023
BossGerald:

You're just a bigot...I've screenshot that comment already.
I said read not screenshot except your intention is to ask someone else explain it to you. All you lp mob know to do well is insult.
Re: Banky W, Obanikoro Lose As Labour Party Wins Eti-Osa Federal Constituency Seat by donvicky2007: 11:44am On Feb 27, 2023
optionalY09:
I thought you said Fulani want to take your lands, this time you will be completely homeless when Easterners and Northerners share your properties and rule over you while you argue.

It’s happening already, keep selling everything salable. keep selling your fathers properties, while in the North and the East, they won’t sell land to you as a Yoruba person and if they do, anytime there is a tribal fight they kill you and your children.

Keep acting as the most civilized while those who thought you how to be civilize in Western world never sell their lands to you. They lease it to you with your name on it as owner and the moment you fail to pay the huge taxes you loose that $500k property

Ode gbogbo

Stop spreading hate speech, it does more harm than good.
Re: Banky W, Obanikoro Lose As Labour Party Wins Eti-Osa Federal Constituency Seat by whitemand4(m): 12:00pm On Feb 27, 2023
ola6:

These liberals like falz and the ponmo mouth Macaroni, are the idi.ots we need to be careful about. These oponus don't mind selling yoruba land just to get acknowledgement from omo ibos. Awon apoda

Why not divide the country and separate??

If Igbo agitate for Biafra, you mock them and laugh when python is dancing in their region. You start mocking ojuku

we have refused to be one and yet refused to divide.

We Nigerians like to live in denial until you are all consumed.

No matter what you say or do, ethnicity will definitely reflect which means we are not one.

I be yoruba man oo.
Re: Banky W, Obanikoro Lose As Labour Party Wins Eti-Osa Federal Constituency Seat by optionalY09: 12:05pm On Feb 27, 2023
donvicky2007:

Stop spreading hate speech, it does more harm than good.

It’s not meant to do good it’s meant to set matters straight
Re: Banky W, Obanikoro Lose As Labour Party Wins Eti-Osa Federal Constituency Seat by optionalY09: 12:10pm On Feb 27, 2023
guobe:
stop the hate and free your mind.Nigerians in America own houses and the Americans are not complaining.stop reasoning like a local fowl as you will one day die like a local fowl and land is not what you will be thinking about.

Which house? house they’re renting, tax rate increases every year ask them not to pay tax for 4 years and see what’s will happen

If you're delinquent on your property taxes, you could lose your home through a tax sale. People who own real property have to pay property taxes. The government uses the money that these taxes generate to pay for schools, public services, libraries, roads, parks, and the like

1 Like

Re: Banky W, Obanikoro Lose As Labour Party Wins Eti-Osa Federal Constituency Seat by justjify(m): 12:11pm On Feb 27, 2023
CoronaVirusRelo:
Damn!

I wanted Banky to win!

People voted out competence and elected incompetence, all because they wanted to vote for LP out of hate!
Who told you that Mr. Capable is capable? Rest jorr..
Re: Banky W, Obanikoro Lose As Labour Party Wins Eti-Osa Federal Constituency Seat by Danisaint112(m): 12:16pm On Feb 27, 2023
pyyxxaro:
Once your car gets faulty in Traffic , all you need is to put LABOUR PARTY FLAG on top the car 😋

before you blink people go gather your motor , either helping you repair it or pushing it to your house no matter the distance 😅

I don't know about other states but in Abuja here, 100% true. The love we have for Peter Obi is incomparable.
Re: Banky W, Obanikoro Lose As Labour Party Wins Eti-Osa Federal Constituency Seat by Shikini: 12:36pm On Feb 27, 2023
Wow
Re: Banky W, Obanikoro Lose As Labour Party Wins Eti-Osa Federal Constituency Seat by Nobody: 12:54pm On Feb 27, 2023
chymeze:

Just listen to yourself. In this day and age, it's now about tribalism than about competence. I used to think the Yorubas were the most intelligent tribe in Nigeria but this election has really shown otherwise. That's why Nigeria is still as backwards as it is today. Imagine voting for Tinubu when you know it's actually shettima you're voting for because Tinubu won't last long there, and then you come out and claim you're smart.

He wouldn't last long there. You want to kill him like you killed your father? Oro oponu. Arindin.
Re: Banky W, Obanikoro Lose As Labour Party Wins Eti-Osa Federal Constituency Seat by WantsandMore: 12:56pm On Feb 27, 2023
chymeze:

Just listen to yourself. In this day and age, it's now about tribalism than about competence. I used to think the Yorubas were the most intelligent tribe in Nigeria but this election has really shown otherwise. That's why Nigeria is still as backwards as it is today. Imagine voting for Tinubu when you know it's actually shettima you're voting for because Tinubu won't last long there, and then you come out and claim you're smart.
Assistant God I hail oh...I'm pretty sure you know how long each & everyone of us will last too ...lol
Re: Banky W, Obanikoro Lose As Labour Party Wins Eti-Osa Federal Constituency Seat by Nobody: 12:56pm On Feb 27, 2023
Grit2943:
I am greatly pained and saddened by his loss😭😭😭😭😭😭😭

People should have checked the ballot paper designation before voting in that constituency.

He deserved to lose.
Re: Banky W, Obanikoro Lose As Labour Party Wins Eti-Osa Federal Constituency Seat by ZaddyJ: 1:13pm On Feb 27, 2023
CoronaVirusRelo:
Damn!

I wanted Banky to win!

People voted out competence and elected incompetence, all because they wanted to vote for LP out of hate!

Bros I'm sorry to say this , what Desmond Elliot did has made a lot of lagosians wise now . It's not about the name but about a nobody becoming someone
Take a look at the USA last election. a lot f Nigerians won the house of representatives election . Attah should know that if e didn't do well he will not be allowed in the next general elections.
We re tired of the days of God fatherism, in agege obasi the sitting speaker of the lagos house of representatives is the godfather after he enthrones you ,you ve a certain amount to pay the God fathers from your allowances and project allocated to you.
So at least Attah doesn't have to rely on state for fund but fed and if he refuses to deliver dividends of democracy in eti-osa hes done for
Re: Banky W, Obanikoro Lose As Labour Party Wins Eti-Osa Federal Constituency Seat by Mamaafrik1(m): 3:16pm On Feb 27, 2023
ola6:

These liberals like falz and the ponmo mouth Macaroni, are the idi.ots we need to be careful about. These oponus don't mind selling yoruba land just to get acknowledgement from omo ibos. Awon apoda
that is what happened when The Chiefs druglord refuses to give opportunity to someone like the vice president the result is what we are seeing.
Re: Banky W, Obanikoro Lose As Labour Party Wins Eti-Osa Federal Constituency Seat by ashawopikin(m): 4:35pm On Feb 27, 2023
optionalY09:

Make the town ungovernable for him and push him the fvck back to the AkUa Ibom
u tribalistic piece of shit! Who know your papa?
Re: Banky W, Obanikoro Lose As Labour Party Wins Eti-Osa Federal Constituency Seat by jimcaddy(m): 5:26pm On Feb 27, 2023
Where I blame Banky is that you knew that you had other contender to contend with. Why didn't you specifically insist on more direct campaigns and sensitise the people about voting for you. I guess it was a serious oversight from their campaign manager or whoever. It's the anger as a result of our suffering, that made people to just thumb print LP on all the three ballot papers without knowing who the specific candidates are. I blame Banky and his team. They have no one but themselves to blame.
Re: Banky W, Obanikoro Lose As Labour Party Wins Eti-Osa Federal Constituency Seat by doyinbaby(f): 5:58pm On Feb 27, 2023
I knew yoruba were going to shoot themselves in the leg....if you like do not wise up.....
Re: Banky W, Obanikoro Lose As Labour Party Wins Eti-Osa Federal Constituency Seat by delpee(f): 6:13pm On Feb 27, 2023
People should know the candidates of their choice before proceeding to vote. You can vote different parties based of the individual's competence.
Thumbprinting same party without knowing the candidates doesn't show a good level of understanding of the electoral process. I hope people will think well next time. These are the ones who determine how the state will be run.
Re: Banky W, Obanikoro Lose As Labour Party Wins Eti-Osa Federal Constituency Seat by doyinbaby(f): 6:14pm On Feb 27, 2023
I knew this was going to happen...I saw it....I had to advise 2 people in my area to vote yoruba for senate and rep.....yoruba be wise
Re: Banky W, Obanikoro Lose As Labour Party Wins Eti-Osa Federal Constituency Seat by guobe: 6:58pm On Feb 27, 2023
optionalY09:

Which house? house they’re renting, tax rate increases every year ask them not to pay tax for 4 years and see what’s will happen

If you're delinquent on your property taxes, you could lose your home through a tax sale. People who own real property have to pay property taxes. The government uses the money that these taxes generate to pay for schools, public services, libraries, roads, parks, and the like so what you are telling me is that foreigners don't own houses abroad?Nigerians are tribal and religious bigots and they deserve to suffer and I keep saying it.If an educated youth like you from the South is sounding like this,I wonder what an illiterate will say.shalom and farewell to you guys.

Re: Banky W, Obanikoro Lose As Labour Party Wins Eti-Osa Federal Constituency Seat by Earthquakes: 10:01pm On Feb 27, 2023
Fuckingmallam45:

Boss, listen to me. If this is how it is all over Nigeria, we won't have any problem with that. But go to any Eastern region, can you see any other tribes being voted for? Go to Northern part can you see any other regions being voted for? The answer is no. Let it be uniform, we want a Nigeria where a Yoruba man can hold vital position in the North, where an Hausa man can hold vital position in the East. Equity should prevail. Not just in Yoruba land.

What are you even saying, how many Yorubas are in the east? How many of them contested? If they can win abroad why do you think they can't win in Anambra if they contest and they have some reasonable population like other tribes have in Lagos. How many Igbos have won in Ekiti, Osun, Ogun, none because they are not much there so it's the same case with East or South South or even North.
Re: Banky W, Obanikoro Lose As Labour Party Wins Eti-Osa Federal Constituency Seat by dominic17: 10:31pm On Feb 27, 2023
Please I have land to sale in east and it is very cheap. I don't know why unexposed people will seat in one village and type non-sense .
Click on the link below to educate yourself https://fb.watch/iYSDiXSUJY/
quote author=optionalY09 post=121285162]I thought you said Fulani want to take your lands, this time you will be completely homeless when Easterners and Northerners share your properties and rule over you while you argue.

It’s happening already, keep selling everything salable. keep selling your fathers properties, while in the North and the East, they won’t sell land to you as a Yoruba person and if they do, anytime there is a tribal fight they kill you and your children.

Keep acting as the most civilized while those who thought you how to be civilize in Western world never sell their lands to you. They lease it to you with your name on it as owner and the moment you fail to pay the huge taxes you loose that $500k property

Ode gbogbo[/quote]
Re: Banky W, Obanikoro Lose As Labour Party Wins Eti-Osa Federal Constituency Seat by Sukakma(m): 1:04am On Feb 28, 2023
OfficialAPCNig:

Yes. If you are smart enough to pick the LP ticket. Don't campaign, just pick the ticket and go back to Ogbomosho.
nothing like that please.. we all know Igbos will never vote for another tribesman contesting for a seat in their state..their hatred is too much abeg
Re: Banky W, Obanikoro Lose As Labour Party Wins Eti-Osa Federal Constituency Seat by Sukakma(m): 1:07am On Feb 28, 2023
Geminiivory:

Go prove your worth there
nothing like that please.. we all know Igbos will never vote for another tribesman contesting for a seat in their state..their hatred is too much abeg
Re: Banky W, Obanikoro Lose As Labour Party Wins Eti-Osa Federal Constituency Seat by Geminiivory: 6:56am On Feb 28, 2023
Sukakma:

Lol... So says a weakling that only sits in jis comfort zone to make noise about his successful neighbors that rr risks takers.. Get uour lazy ass up and go somewhere else and stop the envy.okay?
Re: Banky W, Obanikoro Lose As Labour Party Wins Eti-Osa Federal Constituency Seat by Sukakma(m): 7:46am On Feb 28, 2023
Geminiivory:

Lol... So says a weakling that only sits in jis comfort zone to make noise about his successful neighbors that rr risks takers.. Get uour lazy ass up and go somewhere else and stop the envy.okay?
for your information..I supported and voted Peter Obi through and through but let's call a spade a spade..Igbos have too much hatred in them..they always shout victims at slightest provocation..they are comfortable to call other states their own but you dare not do that in their own states..who is deceiving who pls
Re: Banky W, Obanikoro Lose As Labour Party Wins Eti-Osa Federal Constituency Seat by Geminiivory: 7:57am On Feb 28, 2023
Sukakma:
for your information..I supported and voted Peter Obi through and through but let's call a spade a spade..Igbos have too much hatred in them..they always shout victims at slightest provocation..they are comfortable to call other states their own but you dare not do that in their own states..who is deceiving who pls

You supported Obi is non of my business... But as i said earlier, pick up your lazy ass and go competent with others away from your comfort zone and seize from being jealous... okay?

fyi, i was born in lagos and i live in PH.. at first when i came to rivers state in early 2000, i cld feel alittle hostile attitude from the citizens here towards the igbos in general . Funny enough, those that helped me through my tough times here when i arrived were indigenes of Rivers state.. As the years go by i ve now seen that the relationship has improved.. But you see in the west, the elders over there are something else... I experience most of them with their bile filled hearts on SM..

But i bless God for some of them that ve grown beyond such foolishness... See lagos as a case study littered with children begging for alms and roams on the streets and markets without any hope..My advise is this, stop giving birth to children you cant train cos they end up on the streets as miscreants/ agberos...
Re: Banky W, Obanikoro Lose As Labour Party Wins Eti-Osa Federal Constituency Seat by Sukakma(m): 3:47pm On Feb 28, 2023
Geminiivory:

You supported Obi is non of my business... But as i said earlier, pick up your lazy ass and go competent with others away from your comfort zone and seize from being jealous... okay?

fyi, i was born in lagos and i live in PH.. at first when i came to rivers state in early 2000, i cld feel alittle hostile attitude from the citizens here towards the igbos in general . Funny enough, those that helped me through my tough times here when i arrived were indigenes of Rivers state.. As the years go by i ve now seen that the relationship has improved.. But you see in the west, the elders over there are something else... I experience most of them with their bile filled hearts on SM..

But i bless God for some of them that ve grown beyond such foolishness... See lagos as a case study littered with children begging for alms and roams on the streets and markets without any hope..My advise is this, stop giving birth to children you cant train cos they end up on the streets as miscreants/ agberos...
anything that shakes your world

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Peter Obi’s Degree Result & NYSC Discharged Certificate (Photos) / Mohammed Gudaji Kazaure Shoots Himself, Flown To Dubai (photos) / Even If Obaseki Wins This Election ... APC Will Use Imo State Formula (Opinion)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 79
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.