Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,525 members, 7,819,893 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:29 AM

Banky W, Obanikoro Lose As Labour Party Wins Eti-Osa Federal Constituency Seat - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Banky W, Obanikoro Lose As Labour Party Wins Eti-Osa Federal Constituency Seat (56303 Views)

Banky W Wins PDP Rerun Primaries & Reps Ticket For Eti-Osa Federal Constituency / Banky W Wins PDP Primaries & Reps Ticket For Eti-Osa Federal Constituency / APC Wins Ajeromi-ifelodun Federal Constituency Seat (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Banky W, Obanikoro Lose As Labour Party Wins Eti-Osa Federal Constituency Seat by Drealman20: 4:40am On Feb 27, 2023
chymeze:

Just listen to yourself. In this day and age, it's now about tribalism than about competence. I used to think the Yorubas were the most intelligent tribe in Nigeria but this election has really shown otherwise. That's why Nigeria is still as backwards as it is today. Imagine voting for Tinubu when you know it's actually shettima you're voting for because Tinubu won't last long there, and then you come out and claim you're smart.

Keep crying... We can't vote for a Ip0b sponsor like Peter obi..... Final

We are smart... Shettima is even competent than obi.. If you are ready, how much u get to bet, let's compare thier achievement

If u call Shettima Boko haram, don't forget Peter obi is Ip0b terrorist too

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Banky W, Obanikoro Lose As Labour Party Wins Eti-Osa Federal Constituency Seat by ImperialYoruba: 4:40am On Feb 27, 2023
Ibrahimcoomasie:

Attah will be Kogi state.

Is Attah Yoruba?
Re: Banky W, Obanikoro Lose As Labour Party Wins Eti-Osa Federal Constituency Seat by 2mch(m): 4:41am On Feb 27, 2023
Ibrahimcoomasie:
Never heard of this LP guy before oo.
All of you fighting for Obi that had mostly non Yoruba as his Federal and Senate candidates. They used you! By the time you check the scores you will go and drag Falz and Elete Ponmo and beat the hell out of them for misleading you. Next time, you think for yourself.

19 Likes

Re: Banky W, Obanikoro Lose As Labour Party Wins Eti-Osa Federal Constituency Seat by Ibrahimcoomasie: 4:42am On Feb 27, 2023
ImperialYoruba:

Is Attah Yoruba?
Could be Taraba sef grin

2 Likes

Re: Banky W, Obanikoro Lose As Labour Party Wins Eti-Osa Federal Constituency Seat by BigYash: 4:42am On Feb 27, 2023
CoronaVirusRelo:

Henceforth, when ever you want to mention Asiwaju’s name, start with “The Great”

E.g The Great Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu

If you want to summarize, just call him “The demigod”
What's great about the looser? Person when loose he state,loose major units in lag join. Guy go rest abeg

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Banky W, Obanikoro Lose As Labour Party Wins Eti-Osa Federal Constituency Seat by DasBeste: 4:42am On Feb 27, 2023
Niorte:
Banky sorry.

Obi effect made you lost the election. People voted Labour all round even without knowing their candidates.

You came under the wrong party at the right time.

Sanwo Olu will be shivering now.....because people will use anger and annoyance to vote for Labour or PDP in the gubernatorial election

Na true o.

Na governors go face the wrath of the people from the fallout of the presidential election.

4 Likes

Re: Banky W, Obanikoro Lose As Labour Party Wins Eti-Osa Federal Constituency Seat by Ibrahimcoomasie: 4:43am On Feb 27, 2023
2mch:

All of you fighting for Obi that had mostly non Yoruba as his Federal and Senate candidates. They used you! By the time you check the scores you will go and drag Falz and Elete Ponmo and beat the hell out of them for misleading you. Next time, you think for yourself.
I don't know what you are talking about. I vote in the core North. LP is non existent here.

By elete Ponmo, I guess you meant mrmacaroni grin

6 Likes

Re: Banky W, Obanikoro Lose As Labour Party Wins Eti-Osa Federal Constituency Seat by ExudeLoveToAll: 4:44am On Feb 27, 2023
CoronaVirusRelo:
Damn!

I wanted Banky to win!

People voted out competence and elected incompetence, all because they wanted to vote for LP out of hate!

How do you know the LP guy is incompetent?

You all should critically assert yourself

4 Likes

Re: Banky W, Obanikoro Lose As Labour Party Wins Eti-Osa Federal Constituency Seat by Ok12345(f): 4:44am On Feb 27, 2023
Chai Banky

I wanted you to win so bad

Nawa ooo
Re: Banky W, Obanikoro Lose As Labour Party Wins Eti-Osa Federal Constituency Seat by Ibrahimcoomasie: 4:45am On Feb 27, 2023
No wonder Adesuwa was lamenting earlier on today. Na waoh. LP still do Banky W and Adesuwa strong thing.

I am sure alot of the voters did not even bother to look at the ballot, they just stamped for LP. Those that have a second look were able to get Banky up to that number sef, else he would have had less than 2000 votes.

9 Likes

Re: Banky W, Obanikoro Lose As Labour Party Wins Eti-Osa Federal Constituency Seat by Codepain: 4:45am On Feb 27, 2023
chymeze:

Just listen to yourself. In this day and age, it's now about tribalism than about competence. I used to think the Yorubas were the most intelligent tribe in Nigeria but this election has really shown otherwise. That's why Nigeria is still as backwards as it is today. Imagine voting for Tinubu when you know it's actually shettima you're voting for because Tinubu won't last long there, and then you come out and claim you're smart.
If rooting for your own is unintelligent I wish Yoruba can be more unintelligent. I pray all these woke Yorubas eating with their enemies don't bring downfall to us all

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Banky W, Obanikoro Lose As Labour Party Wins Eti-Osa Federal Constituency Seat by udemzyudex(m): 4:48am On Feb 27, 2023
FreeStuffsNG:

Banky got what he asked for! This is the second time he is losing. He is jumping from one party to another.

Etiosa is EndSars and I hope Falz has helped Banky W's career with his hate and hypocrisy.

Falz is not from Lagos and his village in Ekiti voted APC and now sending an Ekiti man to Abuja but he voted to send an Attah to Abuja to represent other people's ancestral land here in Lagos.smh.

And when Lagos state caucus meets in Abuja and they start speaking in Yoruba the Attah man will hire an interpreter but Falz's village rep will be speaking Ekiti with the rest of Ekiti reps in Abuja.

This is short one for us in Abuja and it will not happen again wink

Trash.

3 Likes

Re: Banky W, Obanikoro Lose As Labour Party Wins Eti-Osa Federal Constituency Seat by Ibrahimcoomasie: 4:49am On Feb 27, 2023
GeneralShepherd:

Tribal will destroy all of you, thank God I don japa
You can't seperate tribalism from Nigerian politics. Have you seen how they voted in the East....APC, PDP and NNPP were not even given a chance.
Unlike the southWest or NC where LP are being given a chance and even winning seats.

17 Likes

Re: Banky W, Obanikoro Lose As Labour Party Wins Eti-Osa Federal Constituency Seat by udemzyudex(m): 4:49am On Feb 27, 2023
ola6:
These Liberal Yorubas will be the end of Yorubas. 2 indigenous Yorubas lost Eti-Osa to one Attah. Yorubas ori yin o pe rara. Can you do this in Onitsha? Foo.lish yorubas

Ode have you ever bought form in Onitsha or what's stopping a Yoruba person from contesting in Onitsha?

Oponu.

15 Likes

Re: Banky W, Obanikoro Lose As Labour Party Wins Eti-Osa Federal Constituency Seat by Chicastle: 4:50am On Feb 27, 2023
CoronaVirusRelo:

Henceforth, when ever you want to mention Asiwaju’s name, start with “The Great”

E.g The Great Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu

If you want to summarize, just call him “The demigod”
now I knew that endsars was not supported by everyone

1 Like

Re: Banky W, Obanikoro Lose As Labour Party Wins Eti-Osa Federal Constituency Seat by CSTRR: 4:50am On Feb 27, 2023
NwekereNdokl:
There's Democratic coup going on in Lagos. By the yorrroba realise what's going on igbo man would governor of Lagos

Peter Obi has defeated yorrroba through Tinubu

Continue playing with suffering.

Your Yoruba ethnic bigotry will feed you when the time comes.

5 Likes

Re: Banky W, Obanikoro Lose As Labour Party Wins Eti-Osa Federal Constituency Seat by BeanX(m): 4:51am On Feb 27, 2023
And I wanted him to win 😥
Re: Banky W, Obanikoro Lose As Labour Party Wins Eti-Osa Federal Constituency Seat by 2mch(m): 4:52am On Feb 27, 2023
Chicastle:
now I knew that endsars was not supported by everyone
EndSars is still going on in the East. But they are covering it for Obi. You people are so gullible.

7 Likes

Re: Banky W, Obanikoro Lose As Labour Party Wins Eti-Osa Federal Constituency Seat by Ikinternational: 4:53am On Feb 27, 2023
CoronaVirusRelo:

I know him very well!

Very incompetent, intellectually confined and
unexposed!

You the competent exposed one dey Nairaland
No be by mouth. It's by doings
Very funny people
Re: Banky W, Obanikoro Lose As Labour Party Wins Eti-Osa Federal Constituency Seat by Mindlog: 4:53am On Feb 27, 2023
2mch:

Labour Party was registered in 2002 not 2022 by Obi.

Did anyone stop you from picking up Labour Party's nomination form?

7 Likes

Re: Banky W, Obanikoro Lose As Labour Party Wins Eti-Osa Federal Constituency Seat by bewla(m): 4:53am On Feb 27, 2023
Totilopussylick:
The winner can't be as incompetent as buhari and even tunibu self tongue
We are going in to new era of new laws and amendment so please sit and see how it will end
Who get the last laugh

1 Like

Re: Banky W, Obanikoro Lose As Labour Party Wins Eti-Osa Federal Constituency Seat by chaloskyx: 4:53am On Feb 27, 2023
Bros Tinubu is not from Lagos but don't you glorify him as a God stop Looking down on other yorubas just because they arnt Lagosians
FreeStuffsNG:

Banky got what he asked for! This is the second time he is losing. He is jumping from one party to another.

Etiosa is EndSars and I hope Falz has helped Banky W's career with his hate and hypocrisy.

Falz is not from Lagos and his village in Ekiti voted APC and now sending an Ekiti man to Abuja but he voted to send an Attah to Abuja to represent other people's ancestral land here in Lagos.smh.

And when Lagos state caucus meets in Abuja and they start speaking in Yoruba the Attah man will hire an interpreter but Falz's village rep will be speaking Ekiti with the rest of Ekiti reps in Abuja.

This is short one for us in Abuja and it will not happen again wink

5 Likes

Re: Banky W, Obanikoro Lose As Labour Party Wins Eti-Osa Federal Constituency Seat by Myself2(m): 4:54am On Feb 27, 2023
CoronaVirusRelo:
Damn!

I wanted Banky to win!

People voted out competence and elected incompetence, all because they wanted to vote for LP out of hate!

Who is competence ?

Well the LP guy bought the ticket, now he won the lottery

1 Like

Re: Banky W, Obanikoro Lose As Labour Party Wins Eti-Osa Federal Constituency Seat by CSTRR: 4:54am On Feb 27, 2023
Ireti kingibe a Yoruba just won the FCT federal senatorial seat under labour.

Young people all over the country are winning seats in the National assembly through labour party.

Anybody lucky enough to get the labour form.

I am even regretting why not getting a labour party form in delta state.

But some useless people on nairaland in the late 30s and 40s still eating their mothers food are busy playing with tribalism.

Tribalism that cannot get them a liter of fuel for cheap.
Tribalism that cannot save them from the hands of agberos.

Continue to dey play.

Your children will ask you what you have done with your life.

17 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Banky W, Obanikoro Lose As Labour Party Wins Eti-Osa Federal Constituency Seat by Ibrahimcoomasie: 4:54am On Feb 27, 2023
BeanX:
And I wanted him to win 😥
I bet anyone knows this guy that won aside a few people.

He rode on the wave of Labour party. I won't be suprised when these new guys starts to decamp to APC in 2 years or less...Congrats to him though.

3 Likes

Re: Banky W, Obanikoro Lose As Labour Party Wins Eti-Osa Federal Constituency Seat by Ournolly: 4:55am On Feb 27, 2023
optionalY09:
I thought you said Fulani want to take your lands, this time you will be completely homeless when Easterners and Northerners share your properties and rule over you while you argue.

It’s happening already, keep selling everything salable. keep selling your fathers properties, while in the North and the East, they won’t sell land to you as a Yoruba person and if they do, anytime there is a tribal fight they kill you and your children.

Keep acting as the most civilized while those who thought you how to be civilize in Western world never sell their lands to you. They lease it to you with your name on it as owner and the moment you fail to pay the huge taxes you loose that $500k property

Ode gbogbo
Is Attah an Easterner?

3 Likes

Re: Banky W, Obanikoro Lose As Labour Party Wins Eti-Osa Federal Constituency Seat by oyetpel(m): 4:55am On Feb 27, 2023
N3TRAL:
As long as Lagos remains the most urban state in Nigeria, foreigners will have a great say in determining who governs and represents the State.

It's like New York. Despite islamophobia in London, their mayor is a Sadiq Khan.

Nigeria's electoral system is developing rapidly and citizens are become more politically enlightened. It will get harder and harder for thugs to manipulate electoral systems. You can't send all non-yoruba people out of Lagos.

Virtue signaling is the tool. You have to act like you're carrying the foreigners along. If there was a Caucasian who could do that in London, a brown Sadiq Khan wouldn't be leading the diverse city.

If Ambode had gotten an LP ticket like they requested, Sanwo-olu would be in serious soup. Adopt virtue signaling like the blue states in America to lock down the votes of the non-yorubas. Despite being in APC, they seemed to like him.

I know it hurts when Lagos is called a no-man's-land.

Nice write up, but you will keep infuriating Yorubas with this your No-mans land that you are saying, because Lagos is a Yorubaland, and your taunts and myopic mind cannot change that.
Even Americans acknowledge that Indians were the first inhabitants of America.

And even Australians recognise the Aboriginals as the first inhabitants of Australia.

7 Likes

Re: Banky W, Obanikoro Lose As Labour Party Wins Eti-Osa Federal Constituency Seat by bakynes(m): 4:55am On Feb 27, 2023
It is obvious we have no business been one country. Best to give each region an autonomy. Am sure nobody knew the Attah guy, they voted LP in all 3 ballot papers because of Obi as if Obi will be President, Senator and House of Rep member, all at the same time.

Now the people's choice even lost out because of ignorance and blind love towards one candidate contesting for President. INEC needs to put names of candidates in future elections.

7 Likes

Re: Banky W, Obanikoro Lose As Labour Party Wins Eti-Osa Federal Constituency Seat by SunMusk(m): 4:55am On Feb 27, 2023
Lol 😂 😂, is like you are not in Lagos. During governorship many of those people will not vote. And I don't see how PDP and Lp will governorship in Lagos. Thy just register, thy re not campaigning. Though I expect my Obi to win that is my problem
Niorte:
Banky sorry.

Obi effect made you lost the election. People voted Labour all round even without knowing their candidates.

You came under the wrong party at the right time.

Sanwo Olu will be shivering now.....because people will use anger and annoyance to vote for Labour or PDP in the gubernatorial election
Re: Banky W, Obanikoro Lose As Labour Party Wins Eti-Osa Federal Constituency Seat by georgeakins: 4:55am On Feb 27, 2023
Alphanancy:

Na Agbo Jedi seller wan contest for Onitsha? That's the only thing Yorubas do in Onitsha. Selling Agbo.

Ibo land is a cursed land.
No other tribe lives there except the Ibos.
That's why you cannot see anyone speaking Ibo language except the Ibos.

It is the only region in Nigeria inhabited by the indigenes alone.

15 Likes

Re: Banky W, Obanikoro Lose As Labour Party Wins Eti-Osa Federal Constituency Seat by 2mch(m): 4:56am On Feb 27, 2023
Mindlog:

Labour Party was registered in 2002 not 2022 by Obi.

Did anyone stop you from picking up Labour Party's nomination form?

But to win in Lagos, did Easterners not come and vote specifically for this election in Lagos? The ones not intelligent enough to transfer their PVC were caught. Remember? We are not stupid. But you see the foolish Yoruba that followed you to vote rubbish in Lagos. They will never recover from it. Hate and revenge will always consume and that is the politics of the East which is why the East is stagnant. LP is not a party and Obi is an incompetent candidate. So the point of this vote we all know makes no sense except to make inroads.

8 Likes

Re: Banky W, Obanikoro Lose As Labour Party Wins Eti-Osa Federal Constituency Seat by greenmouse(m): 4:56am On Feb 27, 2023
CoronaVirusRelo:
Damn!

I wanted Banky to win!

He joined the wrong party, Lagos is for LP.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Man Opens Barbing Salon In Gombe For Free Haircuts In Honour Of Peter Obi (Pix) / Oshiomhole’s Rally Venue Set On Fire In Edo / Mike Ozekhome Reacts To IGP Idris' Transmission Video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.