Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,366 members, 7,819,315 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:15 PM

Banky W, Obanikoro Lose As Labour Party Wins Eti-Osa Federal Constituency Seat - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Banky W, Obanikoro Lose As Labour Party Wins Eti-Osa Federal Constituency Seat (56293 Views)

Banky W Wins PDP Rerun Primaries & Reps Ticket For Eti-Osa Federal Constituency / Banky W Wins PDP Primaries & Reps Ticket For Eti-Osa Federal Constituency / APC Wins Ajeromi-ifelodun Federal Constituency Seat (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Banky W, Obanikoro Lose As Labour Party Wins Eti-Osa Federal Constituency Seat by Bosenan: 3:40am On Feb 27, 2023
x
Re: Banky W, Obanikoro Lose As Labour Party Wins Eti-Osa Federal Constituency Seat by Ofunaofu: 3:40am On Feb 27, 2023
CoronaVirusRelo:

Pedi what?

I am sure you meant pedicure!

People I will personally mess up in a debate, which you know!

Let me even ask you

Post the result of the polling unit where you voted, I want to check something

5 Likes

Re: Banky W, Obanikoro Lose As Labour Party Wins Eti-Osa Federal Constituency Seat by Nobody: 3:41am On Feb 27, 2023
Ofunaofu:

Let me even ask you

Post the result of the polling unit where you voted, I want to check something

I don’t leave traces!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Banky W, Obanikoro Lose As Labour Party Wins Eti-Osa Federal Constituency Seat by N3TRAL: 3:41am On Feb 27, 2023
Lol.

I'm not Yoruba but I love Tinubu, Sanwo-olu, Fashola etc with all my heart. I've worked for him online and offline. I love every tribe in this country.

But Yorubas must come to terms with the reality that Lagos is "no man's land".

5 Likes

Re: Banky W, Obanikoro Lose As Labour Party Wins Eti-Osa Federal Constituency Seat by NSNA: 3:44am On Feb 27, 2023
Liberals

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Banky W, Obanikoro Lose As Labour Party Wins Eti-Osa Federal Constituency Seat by Crimecity: 3:45am On Feb 27, 2023
Grit2943:
I am greatly pained and saddened by his loss😭😭😭😭😭😭😭

People should have checked the ballot paper designation before voting in that constituency.

For what?

Banky never laid his voice to the Obidient movement.

He underrated it.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Banky W, Obanikoro Lose As Labour Party Wins Eti-Osa Federal Constituency Seat by FreeStuffsNG: 3:46am On Feb 27, 2023
chymeze:

Your hypocrisy, lies, hate and bigotry is all over your comment.

The result below is that of Agulu, Anambra state where in very mysterious terms, all the APC and PDP ward chairmen, agents, members and all the goats and chickens in Agulu voted for lp.
They can cheat to stop non Agulu to represent them but Eti osa should fold their own hands and send to Abuja an Attah who does not speak or understand their language and culture.

It will not happen again o. Short one is not our own portion when you are dealing with electoral cheats from Agulu

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Banky W, Obanikoro Lose As Labour Party Wins Eti-Osa Federal Constituency Seat by IFSHR: 3:48am On Feb 27, 2023
CoronaVirusRelo:

I know him very well!

Very incompetent, intellectually confined and unexposed!

You can lie for anything...stop this charade ...u don't know him..

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Banky W, Obanikoro Lose As Labour Party Wins Eti-Osa Federal Constituency Seat by ola6: 3:50am On Feb 27, 2023
FreeStuffsNG:
Your hypocrisy, lies, hate and bigotry is all over your comment.

The result below is that of Agulu, Anambra state where in very mysterious terms, all the APC and PDP ward chairmen, agents, members and all the goats and chickens in Agulu voted for lp.
They can cheat to stop non Agulu to represent them but Eti osa should fold their own hands and send to Abuja an Attah who does not speak or understand their language and culture.

It will not happen again o. Short one is not our own portion when you are dealing with electoral cheats from Agulu

These liberals like falz and the ponmo mouth Macaroni, are the idi.ots we need to be careful about. These oponus don't mind selling yoruba land just to get acknowledgement from omo ibos. Awon apoda

33 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Banky W, Obanikoro Lose As Labour Party Wins Eti-Osa Federal Constituency Seat by 2mch(m): 3:53am On Feb 27, 2023
Grit2943:
I am greatly pained and saddened by his loss😭😭😭😭😭😭😭

People should have checked the ballot paper designation before voting in that constituency.
You never see anything. You people will not follow fools on Twitter again after this. Lmaoooo. E je, palaba iya.

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Banky W, Obanikoro Lose As Labour Party Wins Eti-Osa Federal Constituency Seat by Ofunaofu: 3:55am On Feb 27, 2023
CoronaVirusRelo:

I don’t leave traces!

Post the form EC8A of your polling unit

5 Likes

Re: Banky W, Obanikoro Lose As Labour Party Wins Eti-Osa Federal Constituency Seat by PoliteActivist: 3:55am On Feb 27, 2023
CoronaVirusRelo:

Henceforth, when ever you want to mention Asiwaju’s name, start with “The Great”

E.g The Great Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu

If you want to summarize, just call him “The demigod”

You should complete it na : "The Great Criminal"!
Also great in sleeping, peeing his pants, and not knowing where he is!

9 Likes

Re: Banky W, Obanikoro Lose As Labour Party Wins Eti-Osa Federal Constituency Seat by N3TRAL: 3:57am On Feb 27, 2023
As long as Lagos remains the most urban state in Nigeria, foreigners will have a great say in determining who governs and represents the State.

It's like New York. Despite islamophobia in London, their mayor is a Sadiq Khan.

Nigeria's electoral system is developing rapidly and citizens are become more politically enlightened. It will get harder and harder for thugs to manipulate electoral systems. You can't send all non-yoruba people out of Lagos.

Virtue signaling is the tool. You have to act like you're carrying the foreigners along. If there was a Caucasian who could do that in London, a brown Sadiq Khan wouldn't be leading the diverse city.

If Ambode had gotten an LP ticket like they requested, Sanwo-olu would be in serious soup. Adopt virtue signaling like the blue states in America to lock down the votes of the non-yorubas. Despite being in APC, they seemed to like him.

I know it hurts when Lagos is called a no-man's-land.

13 Likes

Re: Banky W, Obanikoro Lose As Labour Party Wins Eti-Osa Federal Constituency Seat by Hoelujohn: 4:00am On Feb 27, 2023
CoronaVirusRelo:
Damn!

I wanted Banky to win!

People voted out competence and elected incompetence, all because they wanted to vote for LP out of hate!
You all caused it. I wanted Banky too but you people were shouting no structure up and down.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Banky W, Obanikoro Lose As Labour Party Wins Eti-Osa Federal Constituency Seat by MichaelSokoto(m): 4:02am On Feb 27, 2023
2mch:
When they think they are doing BAT. It backfires. Banky no win? Awon Omo Ale, atenu
u are not ashamed dat Lagosians have demystified ur demon god emilokan?

8 Likes

Re: Banky W, Obanikoro Lose As Labour Party Wins Eti-Osa Federal Constituency Seat by YungMillionaire: 4:06am On Feb 27, 2023
chymeze:

Just listen to yourself. In this day and age, it's now about tribalism than about competence. I used to think the Yorubas were the most intelligent tribe in Nigeria but this election has really shown otherwise. That's why Nigeria is still as backwards as it is today. Imagine voting for Tinubu when you know it's actually shettima you're voting for because Tinubu won't last long there, and then you come out and claim you're smart.

Chemezie be honest. Will your people allow this in alaigbo? Be honest. Yes or No.

No long turenchi. No insults. Just honest. Say Yes or No.

18 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Banky W, Obanikoro Lose As Labour Party Wins Eti-Osa Federal Constituency Seat by RealTalkNoBull: 4:14am On Feb 27, 2023
Niorte:

Sanwo Olu will be shivering now.....because people will use anger and annoyance to vote for Labour or PDP in the gubernatorial election
LMAO By then they wouldve sorted the foreigners out. Its back to alaibo for the okoros.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Banky W, Obanikoro Lose As Labour Party Wins Eti-Osa Federal Constituency Seat by 2mch(m): 4:14am On Feb 27, 2023
MichaelSokoto:

u are not ashamed dat Lagosians have demystified ur demon god emilokan?
Which Lagosians? The ones that transferred PVC from the East to come and vote in Lagos?

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Banky W, Obanikoro Lose As Labour Party Wins Eti-Osa Federal Constituency Seat by Grit2943(m): 4:17am On Feb 27, 2023
Crimecity:

For what?

Banky never laid his voice to the Obidient movement.

He underrated it.
He made a huge mistake.

2 Likes

Re: Banky W, Obanikoro Lose As Labour Party Wins Eti-Osa Federal Constituency Seat by Alphanancy: 4:18am On Feb 27, 2023
ola6:
These Liberal Yorubas will be the end of Yorubas. 2 indigenous Yorubas lost Eti-Osa to one Attah. Yorubas ori yin o pe rara. Can you do this in Onitsha? Foo.lish yorubas
Na Agbo Jedi seller wan contest for Onitsha? That's the only thing Yorubas do in Onitsha. Selling Agbo.

14 Likes

Re: Banky W, Obanikoro Lose As Labour Party Wins Eti-Osa Federal Constituency Seat by MichaelSokoto(m): 4:27am On Feb 27, 2023
2mch:

Which Lagosians? The ones that transferred PVC from the East to come and vote in Lagos?
u are still sleeping!

Wake up!

1 Like

Re: Banky W, Obanikoro Lose As Labour Party Wins Eti-Osa Federal Constituency Seat by 2mch(m): 4:33am On Feb 27, 2023
MichaelSokoto:

u are still sleeping!

Wake up!
Ok. We will see who de sleep.
Re: Banky W, Obanikoro Lose As Labour Party Wins Eti-Osa Federal Constituency Seat by Ibrahimcoomasie: 4:38am On Feb 27, 2023
Never heard of this LP guy before oo.

1 Like

Re: Banky W, Obanikoro Lose As Labour Party Wins Eti-Osa Federal Constituency Seat by FarahAideed: 4:40am On Feb 27, 2023
The mumu played himself, Instead of him to fully support his party PDP he was supporting LP for president and it backfired on him

10 Likes

Re: Banky W, Obanikoro Lose As Labour Party Wins Eti-Osa Federal Constituency Seat by arena07: 4:40am On Feb 27, 2023
ola6:
These Liberal Yorubas will be the end of Yorubas. 2 indigenous Yorubas lost Eti-Osa to one Attah. Yorubas ori yin o pe rara. Can you do this in Onitsha? Foo.lish yorubas
The yorubas never see anything imagine in yoruba land

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Banky W, Obanikoro Lose As Labour Party Wins Eti-Osa Federal Constituency Seat by GeneralShepherd(m): 4:40am On Feb 27, 2023
ola6:

Tribalism will destroy all of you, thank God I don japa

8 Likes

Re: Banky W, Obanikoro Lose As Labour Party Wins Eti-Osa Federal Constituency Seat by Xyzee: 4:40am On Feb 27, 2023
FreeStuffsNG:

Banky got what he asked for! This is the second time he is losing. He is jumping from one party to another.

Etiosa is EndSars and I hope Falz has helped Banky W's career with his hate and hypocrisy.

Falz is not from Lagos and his village in Ekiti voted APC and now sending an Ekiti man to Abuja but he voted to send an Attah to Abuja to represent other people's ancestral land here in Lagos.smh.

And when Lagos state caucus meets in Abuja and they start speaking in Yoruba the Attah man will hire an interpreter but Falz's village rep will be speaking Ekiti with the rest of Ekiti reps in Abuja.

This is short one for us in Abuja and it will not happen again wink

As said by the INEC chairman

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

COVID-19: Ganduje Rejects Kwankwaso’s Amana Hospital As Isolation Center / Thugs Attack Igbo Traders Who Closed Shops To Register For PVC In Alaba Lagos / Peter Obi’s Degree Result & NYSC Discharged Certificate (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.