Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,937 members, 7,835,124 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 05:10 AM

Atiku With 489,045 Votes Defeats Tinubu In Katsina - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Atiku With 489,045 Votes Defeats Tinubu In Katsina (50362 Views)

Just In. Atiku Clinches 489,045 Votes to defeat Tinubu in Katsina. / #Nigeriaelections2023: Obi Defeats Tinubu, Atiku In David Mark’s Polling Unit / Presidential Result: APC UK Mocks Atiku With Video Of Atiku Crying, PMB Laughing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Atiku With 489,045 Votes Defeats Tinubu In Katsina by TruthsFM: 4:29am On Feb 27, 2023
Ofunaofu:

punch says Buhari and Masari's local government councils not the entire state
Abeg maybe you should enlighten him well
Re: Atiku With 489,045 Votes Defeats Tinubu In Katsina by Y0urUncle: 4:29am On Feb 27, 2023
Still obidiently hopeful

1 Like

Re: Atiku With 489,045 Votes Defeats Tinubu In Katsina by ReubenE(m): 4:30am On Feb 27, 2023
FreeStuffsNG:
Punch says otherwise o
https://punchng.com/

INEC has announced the result now. PDP won the state

2 Likes

Re: Atiku With 489,045 Votes Defeats Tinubu In Katsina by khalling2008: 4:30am On Feb 27, 2023
Very good result, obi no get 25%, if obi like bring 10millions vote from the southeast, if he can't score 25% in other ⅔ state of Nigeria, na looser be that o.
If Tinubu or Atiku wins, it is still ok by me but obi Gregory no go enter Aso rock, if obi enters Aso rock, he go and congratulates Tinubu or Atiku.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atiku With 489,045 Votes Defeats Tinubu In Katsina by madridguy(m): 4:32am On Feb 27, 2023
Following....
Re: Atiku With 489,045 Votes Defeats Tinubu In Katsina by AfahaAbia(m): 4:32am On Feb 27, 2023
frankdGreat125:
We Nigerians have removed our mind from INEC and this year Election, since Nigeria politicians have used INEC to denied masses their prefered choice of New Nigeria. As for me JAPA done dey load.

I personally I am totally disappointed! This is the worst election so far I have ever witnessed in my 36 years on Earth. I have no option than to leave this country this year for Europe. I have already lost hope!!! The people I feel for so much are the youths below 30. You see this country we have nothing left to be proud about.

4 Likes

Re: Atiku With 489,045 Votes Defeats Tinubu In Katsina by tabaralph: 4:33am On Feb 27, 2023
TruthsFM:
Congratulations to the incoming President of Nigeria. Atiku Abubakar winning in landslide victories

Not only landslides na earthquake you for say

2 Likes

Re: Atiku With 489,045 Votes Defeats Tinubu In Katsina by DasBeste: 4:34am On Feb 27, 2023
No more bloc votes?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atiku With 489,045 Votes Defeats Tinubu In Katsina by TruthsFM: 4:38am On Feb 27, 2023
tabaralph:

Not only landslides na earthquake you for say
you can’t understand my point. Maybe you should check google
Re: Atiku With 489,045 Votes Defeats Tinubu In Katsina by DoTheNeedful: 4:40am On Feb 27, 2023
mcjohny:

forget Kano bro APC were really bad her it was Nnpp giving PDP bloody nose, who even send APC

Some of you are too emotional in your analysis. Yes, NNPP is doing well in Kano. Have you bothered to compare APC votes with PDP's in Kano. APC is consistently second to NNPP but significantly doing better than PDP by around ratio 10:1. Go check! NNPP is not really a threat to APC. PDP is the only threat to APC in this election.

14 Likes

Re: Atiku With 489,045 Votes Defeats Tinubu In Katsina by Hussein035: 4:45am On Feb 27, 2023
INSTANTCASH345:
embarassed

We can’t confirm this abracadabra results pls. Let the youths in Kastina come online and confirm this result only. We don’t believe the INEC anymore.

The streets is gonna be hot in the next few days.

Anything other than PO will be rejected at the presidency.

Target areas to raise down during the next few days are all the states INEC offices ✅✅✅

Your father. Let us see you and your family protesting in Lagos, we will roast you. Go and protest is SE for 20 years none of our business but don't leave your wretched region to protest in a developed region

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Atiku With 489,045 Votes Defeats Tinubu In Katsina by bewla(m): 4:45am On Feb 27, 2023
TBadd:
This is the most controversial and most rigged election in the history of Nigeria since the return to democracy... so sad!!!
No wailing yet thanks

There is room to improve

.just like when Liverpool wanted to play Madrid the last two final I was like will kill Madrid
And this Madrid guy said bros remember ojoro dey foot ball red they penalty dey you

Untill Ramos break Salah hand my eyes clear

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Atiku With 489,045 Votes Defeats Tinubu In Katsina by Nobody: 4:48am On Feb 27, 2023
Hussein035:

Your father. Let us see you and your family protesting in Lagos, we will roast you. Go and protest is SE for 20 years none of our business but don't leave your wretched region to protest in a developed region

Give us your location and we will do the needful if dem born you well.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atiku With 489,045 Votes Defeats Tinubu In Katsina by udemzyudex(m): 4:50am On Feb 27, 2023
I thought they said Tinubu was winning?

1 Like

Re: Atiku With 489,045 Votes Defeats Tinubu In Katsina by CutieKing: 4:54am On Feb 27, 2023
Still manageable.
The strategy is to come close second in core north while Obi will do the needful damage in the south.

2 Likes

Re: Atiku With 489,045 Votes Defeats Tinubu In Katsina by udemzyudex(m): 4:54am On Feb 27, 2023
NSNA:
The Igbos could have supported the Yorubas who accommodate them but instead, they divide the south and help the North who use them as pawns.

Another Oponu talking, which region is not accomodating other tribes? The Hausa/Fulani you decide to romance with are you not also accommodating them? What stops you from saying the same thing to them?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atiku With 489,045 Votes Defeats Tinubu In Katsina by lexy2014: 4:57am On Feb 27, 2023
frankdGreat125:
We Nigerians have removed our mind from INEC and this year Election, since Nigeria politicians have used INEC to denied masses their prefered choice of New Nigeria. As for me JAPA done dey load.

Una de make me laugh. Buhari created naira scarcity. Na politicians hijack all.the money. INEC can't conduct free and fair election. Na politicians cause am. I thought buhari causing naira scarcity and creating suffering was meant to cripple politicians ability to manipulate the elections

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Atiku With 489,045 Votes Defeats Tinubu In Katsina by CutieKing: 5:00am On Feb 27, 2023
Asgard31:
PDP is on cruise control bro..

Power to the people
PDP!!

Is this how you want to win the election by picking up wins with less than 10k votes??.
Tinubu and obi is leading atiku with over 500k votes each in Lagos alone..
My brother ,this election go hard Atiku to win.

1 Like

Re: Atiku With 489,045 Votes Defeats Tinubu In Katsina by Asgard31: 5:02am On Feb 27, 2023
CutieKing:

Is this how you want to win the election by picking up wins with less than 10k votes??.
Tinubu and obi is leading atiku with over 500k votes each in Lagos alone..
My brother ,this election go hard Atiku to win.

First is Atiku is not in the race .. he’s picking up dates from he’s disadvantaged

You guys are now talking votes

Don’t rush matters ..

Numbers will come ..

1 Like

Re: Atiku With 489,045 Votes Defeats Tinubu In Katsina by Earthquakes: 5:06am On Feb 27, 2023
NSNA:
The Igbos could have supported the Yorubas who accommodate them but instead, they divide the south and help the North who use them as pawns.

But the yourubas will die if they support the Igbos right?
Igbos supported Obasanjo so mention which Igbo have you supported before please??

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Atiku With 489,045 Votes Defeats Tinubu In Katsina by Autobot05: 5:09am On Feb 27, 2023
Hussein035:

Stop tribalism ... mention the developed regions in Nigeria sir

1 Like

Re: Atiku With 489,045 Votes Defeats Tinubu In Katsina by Atlantis585: 5:13am On Feb 27, 2023
NSNA:

Will you shut da fucck up fool

Was it the Igbos or Yorubas that were used and dumped as slaves by the Fulani to divide the South and bring about Buhari the worst president in Nigerias history?

Did Igbos not support OBJ for two terms?

Has SW not had the VP for almost 8 yrs?

What support have Igbos gained from SW?

When has an Igbo been Nigerias President or VP?

Why must Igbos always do what only favours SW?

Thank God drug dealing and money laundering Thiefnubbu will not be president

Igbos will either be president or VP in May whether una like am or not

And hopefully Lawan loses in Yobe to pave way for Orji Uzor Kalu as Senate President

Wont be a terrible outcome for Igbos after all

Deal with it!

5 Likes

Re: Atiku With 489,045 Votes Defeats Tinubu In Katsina by Skyehigher1: 5:17am On Feb 27, 2023
We don't see anything from South south and south east
Re: Atiku With 489,045 Votes Defeats Tinubu In Katsina by juman(m): 5:19am On Feb 27, 2023
APC northern governors delivered as promised the party.
They are superb.

2 Likes

Re: Atiku With 489,045 Votes Defeats Tinubu In Katsina by JAWBONE(m): 5:22am On Feb 27, 2023
This is a rubbish victory. South West is already giving Tinubu a 400k+ lead and Atiku is doing 7k+ lead.

Atiku should have begged Obi or stepped down for him. He just came and spoilt Obi chances because clearly Obi is doing better than him in this election.

Tinubu is the biggest winner here

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Atiku With 489,045 Votes Defeats Tinubu In Katsina by Yankee101: 5:26am On Feb 27, 2023
Atiku dey rise
Southwest were quickly released
The winner starts to show now

1 Like

Re: Atiku With 489,045 Votes Defeats Tinubu In Katsina by boldtruthalways: 5:34am On Feb 27, 2023
NSNA:
You are an idiot. Why won't the yourubas support the Igbos? Igbos voted for Obasanjo in 1999 and 2003. Voted for Yaradua in 2007, Voted for Jonathan in 2011. Why won't other regions support them since they have not gotten either Preosdent or VP. Its a shame!

1 Like

Re: Atiku With 489,045 Votes Defeats Tinubu In Katsina by tunapawizzy: 5:47am On Feb 27, 2023
Tinubu's urchins: we will inherit Buhari's 12 million votes....
Atiku: hold my cup

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

The Worst Dressed Governor In Nigeria / President Buhari Besieged By Crowd At The Prayer Ground Today (photos) / Soldier Killed By Boko Haram In Borno 3 Months After Wedding Introduction. Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.