Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,188 members, 7,953,679 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 10:43 PM

Atiku With 489,045 Votes Defeats Tinubu In Katsina - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Atiku With 489,045 Votes Defeats Tinubu In Katsina (50646 Views)

Photos Of Atiku With Nuhu Ribadu And Senator Shehu Umar Buba In Abuja / Just In. Atiku Clinches 489,045 Votes to defeat Tinubu in Katsina. / #Nigeriaelections2023: Obi Defeats Tinubu, Atiku In David Mark’s Polling Unit (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Atiku With 489,045 Votes Defeats Tinubu In Katsina by djon78(m): 5:47am On Feb 27, 2023
DoTheNeedful:
The result of one local government in Kano will take care of the 7,000 deficit in Katsina. The KKKs have reduced to a K now. Let's see what happens in Kaduna.

Kano total votes is 895k

Northerners didn't come out to vote plenty this time

Atiku is coasting to victory!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Atiku With 489,045 Votes Defeats Tinubu In Katsina by assholemods: 5:47am On Feb 27, 2023
kay1one:
Obi is coming...
This one is still dreaming.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Atiku With 489,045 Votes Defeats Tinubu In Katsina by assholemods: 5:48am On Feb 27, 2023
Kobonaire4:

Is it rigged because it was, or because your candidate did not win?

Rigging is not as bad as it used to be.

Plus Katsina was always going to be a toss up between PDP and APC. Obi is not well known up North.
Don't mind him.
Re: Atiku With 489,045 Votes Defeats Tinubu In Katsina by Topmaike007(m): 5:49am On Feb 27, 2023
NSNA:
The Igbos could have supported the Yorubas who accommodate them but instead, they divide the south and help the North who use them as pawns.
shut up abeg...I thought you guys says APC will win because Obi will divide the PDP vote??

1 Like

Re: Atiku With 489,045 Votes Defeats Tinubu In Katsina by pfadom: 5:50am On Feb 27, 2023
Because it did not go your way? Go take enough water.

Pitobi relied on expo (social media opinion polls) and has woefully failed POL100: Fundamentals of Naija Politics. He urgently needs the services of a medical doctor before he slips into depression.

TBadd:
This is the most controversial and most rigged election in the history of Nigeria since the return to democracy... so sad!!!
Re: Atiku With 489,045 Votes Defeats Tinubu In Katsina by Topmaike007(m): 5:51am On Feb 27, 2023
khalling2008:
Very good result, obi no get 25%, if obi like bring 10millions vote from the southeast, if he can't score 25% in other ⅔ state of Nigeria, na looser be that o.
If Tinubu or Atiku wins, it is still ok by me but obi Gregory no go enter Aso rock, if obi enters Aso rock, he go and congratulates Tinubu or Atiku.
he dey pain you say your Tinubu no go win... God you too much abeg

1 Like

Re: Atiku With 489,045 Votes Defeats Tinubu In Katsina by Stormtrooper11(m): 5:53am On Feb 27, 2023
Yamiriflathead:
Not bad afterall na 6k obi get there, less than 1% of votes castgrin

The electoral law states 25 percent in 24 states. They didn't say the entire country
Re: Atiku With 489,045 Votes Defeats Tinubu In Katsina by Lekan239(m): 6:04am On Feb 27, 2023
Atlantis585:

Will you shut da fucck up fool

Was it the Igbos or Yorubas that were used and dumped as slaves by the Fulani to divide the South and bring about Buhari the worst president in Nigerias history?

Did Igbos not support OBJ for two terms?

Has SW not had the VP for almost 8 yrs?

What support have Igbos gained from SW?

When has an Igbo been Nigerias President or VP?

Why must Igbos always do what only favours SW?

Thank God drug dealing and money laundering Thiefnubbu will not be president

Igbos will either be president or VP in May whether una like am or not

And hopefully Lawan loses in Yobe to pave way for Orji Uzor Kalu as Senate President

Wont be a terrible outcome for Igbos after all

Deal with it!
blamed PDP not yoruba. You guys have been romancing PDP all this while, yet they still didn't acknowledge you guys when it is the right time for you guys to be at the top.

Even wike that is working against PDP because of that reason is not igbo, but he seems to have better reasoning more than an average igbo who is still stylishly looking for PDP to win

The North is toying with you guys, but your problem is Tinubu and SW

3 Likes

Re: Atiku With 489,045 Votes Defeats Tinubu In Katsina by zuma4k(m): 6:13am On Feb 27, 2023
NSNA:
The Igbos could have supported the Yorubas who accommodate them but instead, they divide the south and help the North who use them as pawns.
What do you mean by this trash? Didn't the Igbo support OBJ a Yoruba against their brother in 1999 & 2003?
If not greed, what business does the Yoruba have with the Presidency after 8 years of Presidency and VP respectively?
You must be insane to even utter this gibberish.

2 Likes

Re: Atiku With 489,045 Votes Defeats Tinubu In Katsina by Atlantis585: 6:15am On Feb 27, 2023
Lekan239:
blamed PDP not yoruba. You guys have been romancing PDP all this while, yet they still didn't acknowledge you guys when it is the right time for you guys to be at the top.

Even wike that is working against PDP because of that reason is not igbo, but he seems to have better reasoning more than an average igbo who is still stylishly looking for PDP to win

The North is toying with you guys, but your problem is Tinubu and SW

Before posting, I would have preferred you read your brother’s post that elicited my educational response.

Just in case you missed it, here it is: “ NSNA:
The Igbos could have supported the Yorubas who accommodate them but instead, they divide the south and help the North who use them as pawns.”

You see am?

Now apologize

1 Like

Re: Atiku With 489,045 Votes Defeats Tinubu In Katsina by tamdun: 6:22am On Feb 27, 2023
DoTheNeedful:

Some of you are too emotional in your analysis. Yes, NNPP is doing well in Kano. Have you bothered to compare APC votes with PDP's in Kano. APC is consistently second to NNPP but significantly doing better than PDP by around ratio 10:1. Go check! NNPP is not really a threat to APC. PDP is the only threat to APC in this election.
U are smart,the difference between NNPP and Apc is not much but the gap between those 2 and pdp is wide,NNPP and Apc will share about 90% of kano votes

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atiku With 489,045 Votes Defeats Tinubu In Katsina by tamdun: 6:25am On Feb 27, 2023
lexy2014:

Una de make me laugh. Buhari created naira scarcity. Na politicians hijack all.the money. INEC can't conduct free and fair election. Na politicians cause am. I thought buhari causing naira scarcity and creating suffering was meant to cripple politicians ability to manipulate the elections
They were all happy because they thought it'll affect Tinubu
Re: Atiku With 489,045 Votes Defeats Tinubu In Katsina by Zeezenho: 6:29am On Feb 27, 2023
NSNA:

Accommodator.

1 Like

Re: Atiku With 489,045 Votes Defeats Tinubu In Katsina by Emetex22(m): 6:31am On Feb 27, 2023
NSNA:
What happens if the yorubas supports the best candidate from East instead of dwelling in tribalism, mugu. North have ruled this country for years, yet aer the poor capital of the world. The Igbos are resilient, we are not worried, we will thrive

1 Like

Re: Atiku With 489,045 Votes Defeats Tinubu In Katsina by VoteTinubu2023: 6:32am On Feb 27, 2023
Winning with 7k votes in Katsina by PDP is an outright failure. Where will they offset APC's lead over them in Lagos and Kano? cheesy

President-elect Ahmed Tinubu!

2 Likes

Re: Atiku With 489,045 Votes Defeats Tinubu In Katsina by IgOga(m): 6:34am On Feb 27, 2023
Atiku's sole strategy is that the North will vote for him.....but with less than 10k win in Kastina and outvoted in Kano by NNPP and APC......Tinubu is likely to have the highest number of votes required by the Constitution........

The law doesn't say win highest number of states but votes......this was why I said on nairaland last year that Obi can win if he concentrates on the Christian votes in the North....

If the opposition was united APC would have been buried by now

2 Likes

Re: Atiku With 489,045 Votes Defeats Tinubu In Katsina by Apili: 6:36am On Feb 27, 2023
NSNA:
you're a fool
So igbos are not accommodating the yoruba
My friend move on take heart
Nigeria belongs to everyone

1 Like

Re: Atiku With 489,045 Votes Defeats Tinubu In Katsina by FireUpNow(m): 6:36am On Feb 27, 2023
frankdGreat125:
We Nigerians have removed our mind from INEC and this year Election, since Nigeria politicians have used INEC to denied masses their prefered choice of New Nigeria. As for me JAPA done dey load.
You think Japa will solve the problem? What about your brothers and sisters , uncles, anties etc?
Re: Atiku With 489,045 Votes Defeats Tinubu In Katsina by basilo102: 6:39am On Feb 27, 2023
NSNA:
I thought LP was taking PDP vote and helping Tinubu?

1 Like

Re: Atiku With 489,045 Votes Defeats Tinubu In Katsina by Atlantis585: 6:44am On Feb 27, 2023
Epele Sir Druggie

1 Like

Re: Atiku With 489,045 Votes Defeats Tinubu In Katsina by khalling2008: 6:44am On Feb 27, 2023
Topmaike007:
he dey pain you say your Tinubu no go win... God you too much abeg
Who tell you Tinubu no go win, sit down there dey look

1 Like

Re: Atiku With 489,045 Votes Defeats Tinubu In Katsina by Lekan239(m): 6:49am On Feb 27, 2023
Atlantis585:

Before posting, I would have preferred you read your brother’s post that elicited my educational response.

Just in case you missed it, here it is: “ NSNA:
The Igbos could have supported the Yorubas who accommodate them but instead, they divide the south and help the North who use them as pawns.”

You see am?

Now apologize
my bad. My comment wasn't meant for you. It was a mistake
Re: Atiku With 489,045 Votes Defeats Tinubu In Katsina by Soulvein: 6:53am On Feb 27, 2023
Earthquakes:

But the yourubas will die if they support the Igbos right?
Igbos supported Obasanjo so mention which Igbo have you supported before please??
Ignore that bigoted fool, their hatred for the Igbos will keep them stagnant for the rest of their miserable lives. Even the new generation of Yorubas are being taught how to dislike the Igbos because of envy. It is painful to them to see an Igbo man flourish, yet they won't let the region go its separate way from this failed contraption. We are seeing them and we know who they are.
This hate will definitely destroy them some day!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Atiku With 489,045 Votes Defeats Tinubu In Katsina by BluntCrazeMan: 6:56am On Feb 27, 2023
Ofunaofu:

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2023/02/atiku-with-489045-votes-defeats-tinubu-in-katsina/

The KKK States don't have up to 1million votes any longer??

I said it.
After 2023 elections,, we will change the way we allocate voting-blocks..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Atiku With 489,045 Votes Defeats Tinubu In Katsina by BluntCrazeMan: 7:01am On Feb 27, 2023
Petersamuel8:
INEC spends a total of 300b+ in 4yrs for this? they almost beat me as a presiding officer in Gombe because of my inability to upload results and no be my fault ohh.
The main thing is that, after you have submitted your results and your BVAS and left,, they changed your results and blurred the photo you snapped inside your BVAS before uploading it...,, now making it unreadable and rendering it useless..

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atiku With 489,045 Votes Defeats Tinubu In Katsina by Oluwatobiloba07: 7:11am On Feb 27, 2023
You could have used offline upload, it works faster and better
Petersamuel8:
INEC spends a total of 300b+ in 4yrs for this? they almost beat me as a presiding officer in Gombe because of my inability to upload results and no be my fault ohh.
Re: Atiku With 489,045 Votes Defeats Tinubu In Katsina by Generalkaycee(m): 7:14am On Feb 27, 2023
Are you stupid?
You accomodated who?
NSNA:

1 Like

Re: Atiku With 489,045 Votes Defeats Tinubu In Katsina by ponishah: 7:15am On Feb 27, 2023
NSNA:
On the contrary, yorubas should have supported igbos since yoruba have ruled from 99 t0 -7.

1 Like

Re: Atiku With 489,045 Votes Defeats Tinubu In Katsina by Atlantis585: 7:15am On Feb 27, 2023
Lekan239:
my bad. My comment wasn't meant for you. It was a mistake

No wahala, bros.
Re: Atiku With 489,045 Votes Defeats Tinubu In Katsina by Atlantis585: 7:18am On Feb 27, 2023
Generalkaycee:
Are you stupid?
You accomodated who?

Easy, easy bros!
He has been beaten up enough for the comment.
Let’s just let him slide.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Mr. Macaroni Sues A Tinubu & APC Supporter For Defamation / Buhari Appoints Lawal Musa-Daura As SSS Director General / Nigerians To Buhari's Decision To Go On Vacation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 81
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.