Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,177 members, 7,815,132 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:55 AM

Atiku With 489,045 Votes Defeats Tinubu In Katsina - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Atiku With 489,045 Votes Defeats Tinubu In Katsina (50327 Views)

Just In. Atiku Clinches 489,045 Votes to defeat Tinubu in Katsina. / #Nigeriaelections2023: Obi Defeats Tinubu, Atiku In David Mark’s Polling Unit / Presidential Result: APC UK Mocks Atiku With Video Of Atiku Crying, PMB Laughing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Atiku With 489,045 Votes Defeats Tinubu In Katsina by fabolouz1(m): 9:21am On Feb 27, 2023
I still doubt the figures given to both presidential candidates .
Re: Atiku With 489,045 Votes Defeats Tinubu In Katsina by 4ckyou: 9:21am On Feb 27, 2023
DoTheNeedful:
The result of one local government in Kano will take care of the 7,000 deficit in Katsina. The KKKs have reduced to a K now. Let's see what happens in Kaduna.

what made it reduced
Re: Atiku With 489,045 Votes Defeats Tinubu In Katsina by Offpoint1: 9:22am On Feb 27, 2023
Christistruth00:
but

According to those who fled from the East back to the SW and North it wasn't

Also if a man can pounce on his brother and Slaughter him with such ease what makes you think Outsiders would be safer?
Do you know that you said it was their own People they killed as if it was their right to do so
Please let's not shift the goal post, we're talking about IPOB here.

I've told you no reasonable human support the activities of Igbos, Boko Haram or Banditry.
Re: Atiku With 489,045 Votes Defeats Tinubu In Katsina by Ofemmanu1: 9:52am On Feb 27, 2023
Atlantis585:

No, man!

I ain’t hating nobody.

That dude gat so much baggage

Can’t believe you would entrust a country like Nigeria in his hands to become Tinubu Family Enterprises

This is a man that has given everything for greater Nigeria, his track record speaks volume.

And for me and mine, it's all about Perspective!
This Tinubu government is gonna be so good for me, I'm gonna experience excellence like never before.

During the tumultuous buharis brutal regime, I bought a car!

So, this Tinubu's time, I'ma buy a big beautiful mansion on a 6 hectares of land- That's my goal.

May God help me.

1 Like

Re: Atiku With 489,045 Votes Defeats Tinubu In Katsina by zuma4k(m): 9:58am On Feb 27, 2023
Luckysbab:

So why didn't your beloved PDP give you dullards the slot?

Shut your trap, your Tinubu has lost!
Re: Atiku With 489,045 Votes Defeats Tinubu In Katsina by GeneralPula: 10:11am On Feb 27, 2023
mcjohny:

forget Kano bro APC were really bad her it was Nnpp giving PDP bloody nose, who even send APC

But Tinubu got more than 800,000+ votes..?
Re: Atiku With 489,045 Votes Defeats Tinubu In Katsina by famology(m): 10:15am On Feb 27, 2023
This is good. 6k plus
Re: Atiku With 489,045 Votes Defeats Tinubu In Katsina by Atlantis585: 12:34pm On Feb 27, 2023
Ofemmanu1:

This is a man that has given everything for greater Nigeria, his track record speaks volume.

And for me and mine, it's all about Perspective!
This Tinubu government is gonna be so good for me, I'm gonna experience excellence like never before.

During the tumultuous buharis brutal regime, I bought a car!

So, this Tinubu's time, I'ma buy a big beautiful mansion on a 6 hectares of land- That's my goal.

May God help me.

Good luck with that, man.

Unfortunately for you, he has lost the lection.

But it’s okay to dream though.
Re: Atiku With 489,045 Votes Defeats Tinubu In Katsina by godofuck231: 1:22pm On Feb 27, 2023
There's power in unity, oni wanted to champion the cause alone , little has he learnt from politics that victory is of party collective efforts , the more parties behind you the stronger you are , igbos dont know politricks a back door of politics
Re: Atiku With 489,045 Votes Defeats Tinubu In Katsina by tabaralph: 2:34pm On Feb 27, 2023
TruthsFM:
you can’t understand my point. Maybe you should check google
I perfectly understand you but am saying Atiku is not going to win this election

Re: Atiku With 489,045 Votes Defeats Tinubu In Katsina by DoTheNeedful: 9:22am On Feb 28, 2023
unclejb2:
Kwankwaso won Kano with over 70%. Tinubu is going on permanent retirement this week

I'm still waiting for you to send Tinubu to retirement. By the way, where did Kwankanso 70% in Kano go?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Ranking System Of Police And Armed Forces / Break Down Of September 2016 Allocation To States / Boy Recreates Governor Ganduje Dollars Bribery Video. Nigerians React

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.