Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,434 members, 7,836,739 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 12:08 PM

Atiku Might Be The Next President! - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Atiku Might Be The Next President! (4456 Views)

Atiku Might Be The Next President Of Nigeria / Atiku Might Lose This Election. / Why Atiku Might Lose Next Year (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Atiku Might Be The Next President! by NaijaCowFarm: 6:18am On Feb 27, 2023
FreeStuffsNG:
Only one candidate is leading with a million votes and ,among all the candidates,has been the only one who has met the 25% required of all the states released so far as required by the constitution. That candidate is Asiwaju Tinubu.
PDP and PDP-lite lp can keep cancelling each other.

With 70% of his based already announced? For Obi and Atiku, only about 15-20% of their base in.
Re: Atiku Might Be The Next President! by LordAdam16: 6:20am On Feb 27, 2023
FreeStuffsNG:
I know but not official yet to reflect on the 1 million votes Asiwaju has ahead of HE Atiku

Well, Atiku came second in Kwara, Oyo, and Kogi. So that 1 million lead would at most become 2+ million (courtesy of Kano and Lagos).

Atiku would then need the likes of SS, NE, NW to cancel that 2+ million lead.

I still do not see it happening. Obi massacred Atiku in this election.

However, unlike on Saturday evening when the initial results started filtering in, there is a path to victory for the Waziri. Obi and Kwankwaso tried for Asiwaju, but it may not be enough.

-Lord

3 Likes

Re: Atiku Might Be The Next President! by rottennaija(m): 6:21am On Feb 27, 2023
FreeStuffsNG:
Only one candidate is leading with a million votes and ,among all the candidates,has been the only one who has met the 25% required of all the states released so far as required by the constitution. That candidate is Asiwaju Tinubu.

What's the name of this app
Re: Atiku Might Be The Next President! by kcnwaigbo: 6:22am On Feb 27, 2023
LordAdam16:

Well, Atiku came second in Kwara, Oyo, and Kogi. So that 1 million lead would at most become 2+ million (courtesy of Kano and Lagos).

Atiku would then need the likes of SS, NE, NW to cancel that 2+ million lead.

I still do not see it happening. Obi massacred Atiku in this election.

However, unlike on Saturday evening when the initial results started filtering in, there is a path to victory for Atiku. Obi and Kwankwaso tried for Asiwaju, but it may not be enough.

-Lord
Any of the three major candidates can still make it to the highest votes.

The 1million lead by Tinubu will be decimated in the SE/SS

1 Like

Re: Atiku Might Be The Next President! by kcnwaigbo: 6:24am On Feb 27, 2023
NaijaCowFarm:

With 70% of his based already announced? For Obi and Atiku, only about 15-20% of their base in.
Virtually all Tinubu's strongholds have been announced

Ekiti complete
Ondo complete
Oyo complete
Ogun Complete
Osun Complete
Lagos almost complete
Katsina Complete

We are yet to see results in the SE, Sokoto, Adamawa, Bauchi, Kaduna,Edo Cross River etc

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Atiku Might Be The Next President! by FreeStuffsNG: 6:25am On Feb 27, 2023
NaijaCowFarm:

You just bring numbers from under your hat and flaunt it recklessly. Mr Obi is Igboland and two states out of the 5 has produced 2 senators each and Abia will produce another one. Is that what you call Obi base? And the north is Atiku's base yet he is not having a landslide. Oyo, Kwara, Kogi are predominantly Asiwaju but yet to be added officially

Re: Atiku Might Be The Next President! by LordAdam16: 6:26am On Feb 27, 2023
kcnwaigbo:

Any of the three major candidates can still make it to the highest votes.

The 1million lead by Tinubu will be decimated in the SE/SS

Asiwaju came second in the entire NW, NE, and won two NC states (and he outperformed in Benue).

That's a rolling lead that Obi can't cancel. Only the Waziri can defeat Asiwaju and it will be tight.

-Lord

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atiku Might Be The Next President! by Morgan9(m): 6:28am On Feb 27, 2023
chamboi1:
Obis work is Collect Atiku SE and Ss votes. If north votes for you then maybe yes you win.
Tinubu win SW and scatter North votes. But some mumu are looking to protest against Tinubus victory and now the Fulani and West are thinking twice about making Tinubu the winner to allow for Atiku to win.

You will hear from the Nigerian youths International peace keepers will be needed in Nigeria. Tinubu will never rule this country.
Re: Atiku Might Be The Next President! by kcnwaigbo: 6:29am On Feb 27, 2023
LordAdam16:

Asiwaju came second in the entire NW, NE, and won two NC states (and he outperformed in Benue).

That's a rolling lead that Obi can't cancel. Only the Waziri can defeat Asiwaju and it will be tight.

-Lord
Oga we are talking margins and you are saying coming second.

You will know the meaning of margins when you see results from the SE.Peter Obi will wipe off Tinubu's 1 million lead with just three states in the SE
Re: Atiku Might Be The Next President! by LordAdam16: 6:38am On Feb 27, 2023
kcnwaigbo:

Oga we are talking margins and you are saying coming second.

You will know the meaning of margins when you see results from the SE.Peter Obi will wipe off Tinubu's 1 million lead with just three states in the SE

Margins don't fall from the sky.

Tinubu got 400K vote margin in Katsina over Obi. Same in Kano, and Kaduna. That's 1.5m over Obi. In Kwara and Kogi, it'll become 2m.

By the time you go round the NE, NC, NW, and SW, that lead is past 5m.

Chieftains in SE are depleting Obi's votes to give their candidates a push. Obi would have needed 5m from the SE, but preliminary results in terms of accredited voters is not appealing. Obi needs over 85% turnout in the SE, he is getting half that.

-Lord

5 Likes

Re: Atiku Might Be The Next President! by Doyou2019: 6:41am On Feb 27, 2023
dustmalik:

Remember that, mainly states from the SS and SE haven't been announced yet, and the turnout in these places seem to be better than the SW. We don't even know what is going on in those places.

To be honest with you, i don't really see a path way to victory for Jagaban.

You don't?
Who flipped you overnight? grin

1 Like

Re: Atiku Might Be The Next President! by dvkot(m): 6:44am On Feb 27, 2023
Better atiku than tinube. Make pdp return to government

3 Likes

Re: Atiku Might Be The Next President! by Ruggedniggaone: 6:47am On Feb 27, 2023
FreeStuffsNG:
You will not see it because you are not seeing that only Jagaban alone is leading with a million votes and the only one that met the 25% spread. smh

LP has not met 25% of a single state announced with complete result so far while PDP missed it in Ekiti.
pdp got more than 25% in Ekiti stop saying rubbish

1 Like

Re: Atiku Might Be The Next President! by basybasy: 6:55am On Feb 27, 2023
Justmesagi:
The way things are going, I am afraid Atiku, another Fulani, will be announced as the next president of the federal republic of Nigeria.

I wouldn't like this. I prefer a Southerner whether Tinubu or Obi to take over from Buhari after 8 years of incompetence, but it is sadly the reality right now.

What will be the gain of the South? Become a total slave to the North?

Will Atiku ever fulfill his promises? Will he restructure the country? cry
How Atiku will win with this? Tinubu has the highest votes now
Re: Atiku Might Be The Next President! by basybasy: 6:56am On Feb 27, 2023
LordAdam16:

Margins don't fall from the sky.

Tinubu got 400K vote margin in Katsina over Obi. Same in Kano, and Kaduna. That's 1.5m over Obi. In Kwara and Kogi, it'll become 2m.

By the time you go round the NE, NC, NW, and SW, that lead is past 5m.

Chieftains in SE are depleting Obi's votes to give their candidates a push. Obi would have needed 5m from the SE, but preliminary results in terms of accredited voters is not appealing. Obi needs over 85% turnout in the SE, he is getting half that.

-Lord
Obi is out of equation now. He can't win

1 Like

Re: Atiku Might Be The Next President! by Justmesagi: 7:11am On Feb 27, 2023
basybasy:

How Atiku will win with this? Tinubu has the highest votes now
See I do reality. I know Tinubu is a strong candidate but results are still flittering in. This is just my observation. Atiku might finally win with a small margin over Tinubu with the look of things.
Re: Atiku Might Be The Next President! by Nobody: 7:17am On Feb 27, 2023
Justmesagi:
The way things are going, I am afraid Atiku, another Fulani, will be announced as the next president of the federal republic of Nigeria.

I wouldn't like this. I prefer a Southerner whether Tinubu or Obi to take over from Buhari after 8 years of incompetence, but it is sadly the reality right now.

What will be the gain of the South? Become a total slave to the North?

Will Atiku ever fulfill his promises? Will he restructure the country? cry
Mumu dey play
Re: Atiku Might Be The Next President! by everythinggirly(f): 7:18am On Feb 27, 2023
Make una take some chill pills, election never finish.
Re: Atiku Might Be The Next President! by Justmesagi: 7:20am On Feb 27, 2023
FATHAT:

Mumu dey play
Pls, why did u call me mumu? Convince people here that you are smarter than me and outline your reasons pls.
Re: Atiku Might Be The Next President! by Justmesagi: 7:22am On Feb 27, 2023
everythinggirly:
Make una take some chill pills, election never finish.
Some Nigerians and comprehension are miles apart. I said "my observation". grin
Re: Atiku Might Be The Next President! by Nobody: 7:23am On Feb 27, 2023
Justmesagi:
Pls, why did u call me mumu? Convince people here that you are smarter than me and outline your reasons pls.
Dullard
Re: Atiku Might Be The Next President! by Justmesagi: 7:26am On Feb 27, 2023
FATHAT:

Dullard
Empty brain grin grin
Re: Atiku Might Be The Next President! by EmekaA125(m): 7:59am On Feb 27, 2023
FreeStuffsNG:
Atiku is doing well in this election.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Atiku Might Be The Next President! by EmekaA125(m): 8:03am On Feb 27, 2023
FreeStuffsNG:
I know but not official yet to reflect on the 1 million votes Asiwaju has ahead of HE Atiku
Kebbi, Kaduna, Taraba, Gombe, Bauchi, Adamawa, Yobe, Sokoto are all for Atiku.
Re: Atiku Might Be The Next President! by Justmesagi: 8:04am On Feb 27, 2023
EmekaA125:

Leave them o, let them be celebrating. Overconfidence in myopia is what I call it.

1 Like

Re: Atiku Might Be The Next President! by Christistruth00: 8:05am On Feb 27, 2023
Nwodosis:
If the Igbos are not worthy to rule Nigeria and being constantly reminded to go back to thier state and vote, what's wrong in continous Fulani domination of the entire country?

But Igbos have Chased non Indigenes from your Own Home murdering many too
Re: Atiku Might Be The Next President! by ekolobaba: 8:07am On Feb 27, 2023
EmekaA125:

But he won't get 25% in 24 states.

He already missed out in Ogun, Ondo, Lagos, Kano and Edo. I doubt he'll get 25% in Oyo and Rivers.

If SE can deny him 25% in all 5 states, it's over for him.
Re: Atiku Might Be The Next President! by gonkin(m): 8:19am On Feb 27, 2023
Alaigbopress:
Atiku is fair if only You know what will befall Nigeria if Tinubu wins. Elrufai who hates Christians with passion will form a powerful cabal while Shetima a Bokoharam apologist will be in-charge of the Government. Atiku to me is fair if Obi can't win.

I would rather suffer 3 4 years under pdp than 12 years with apc. Especially the Muslim ticket and tinubu isnt as agile. I dont want a shadow government like buhari style. Where one will claim to be president but there's a cabal controling the government. APC is a NO NO. PDP is more structured. APC is confusion

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Atiku Might Be The Next President! by chamboi1: 8:25am On Feb 27, 2023
gonkin:

I would rather suffer 3 4 years under pdp than 12 years with apc. Especially the Muslim ticket and tinubu isnt as agile. I dont want a shadow government like buhari style. Where one will claim to be president but there's a cabal controling the government. APC is a NO NO. PDP is more structured. APC is confusion
just say you hate yoruba and go.
Re: Atiku Might Be The Next President! by Jagaban666: 8:47am On Feb 27, 2023
Nwodosis:
If the Igbos are not worthy to rule Nigeria and being constantly reminded to go back to thier state and vote, what's wrong in continous Fulani domination of the entire country?

Wike is a dead man if Atiku wins o, if Obi no enter, Atiku it is
Re: Atiku Might Be The Next President! by gonkin(m): 12:27pm On Feb 27, 2023
chamboi1:
just say you hate yoruba and go.

Unfortunately im not a tribalist my colleague is from lagos working in delta, his name is wasiu and he no get problem. Na my sure guy and him sef dey support tinubu. What i dont want is if a crisis occur president will neither say or do anything like buhari. I dont want a case where the country will be looking for its president and shettima is another issue, that guy looks like hes up to no good. If kwakwaso was tinubus running mate i no go fear but shettima? Haba. We all know baba is old and needs rest some times but shettima and APC again? This one go be season 3 of walking dead.
Re: Atiku Might Be The Next President! by chamboi1: 12:33pm On Feb 27, 2023
gonkin:

Unfortunately im not a tribalist my colleague is from lagos working in delta, his name is wasiu and he no get problem. Na my sure guy and him sef dey support tinubu. What i dont want is if a crisis occur president will neither say or do anything like buhari. I dont want a case where the country will be looking for its president and shettima is another issue, that guy looks like hes up to no good. If kwakwaso was tinubus running mate i no go fear but shettima? Haba. We all know baba is old and needs rest some times but shettima and APC again? This one go be season 3 of walking dead.
True baba is old. We can't denial that. Him dey shake sef but we sabi something say Baba no dey move alone. Dem fash, Fayemi and boys dey with am.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Boko Haram Spokesman Arrested Indicts Seven Senators / Police Deny UNN Bomb Attempt / Nigeria Would Annex Ghana Soon

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.