Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,326 members, 7,815,637 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:44 PM

2023: Obi Overtakes Tinubu In Lagos - Premium Times - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2023: Obi Overtakes Tinubu In Lagos - Premium Times (8140 Views)

2023: Obi's Popularity Among Youths Worries Atiku, Tinubu’s Camps / Social Media Will Vote In 2023 – Obi’s Running Mate, Datti Baba-Ahmed (Video) / 2023: Obi, Osinbajo Top List Of Nigeria’s Presidential Hopefuls – Polls (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2023: Obi Overtakes Tinubu In Lagos - Premium Times by tplayer: 7:39am On Feb 27, 2023
Obidients won't shout rigging now, but if Tinubu eventually wins na rigging straight 😂🤣😂
Re: 2023: Obi Overtakes Tinubu In Lagos - Premium Times by Honjoshy4u: 7:47am On Feb 27, 2023
VoteTinubu2023:

Why will there be a rerun election?

Bola Ahmed Tinubu has fulfilled the constitutionally required spread. He's on his way to gather simple majority to be declared the winner.

When cancelled votes is more than winning magin , ..... It means election continues

1 Like

Re: 2023: Obi Overtakes Tinubu In Lagos - Premium Times by VoteTinubu2023: 7:59am On Feb 27, 2023
EmekaA125:

Atiku is closing up on him.
Lagos and Kano deficits will drag him down.
Re: 2023: Obi Overtakes Tinubu In Lagos - Premium Times by Benwallt(m): 8:02am On Feb 27, 2023
Ezeama400:

TInubu lost Osun to Atiku

He also lost Lagos to Obi and here you are talking about imaginary spoiling of votes...

Smh

This is how you spread fake news. Tinubu hasn't lost. There 3 more lgs left.
Re: 2023: Obi Overtakes Tinubu In Lagos - Premium Times by DigitalyYours: 8:04am On Feb 27, 2023
Somebody lost his own state in a presidential election, and pple are expecting him to win.

The very state he built

1 Like

Re: 2023: Obi Overtakes Tinubu In Lagos - Premium Times by fiizznation: 8:09am On Feb 27, 2023
seunmsg:

The requirements to be returned elected is for the candidate to win a simple majority and get 25% in at least 24 states and FCT. Atiku winning the highest number of states doesn’t matter here if he can’t win a simple majority.
Many states are yet to submit their results to INEC even though Tinubu is clearly in the lead which is a comfortable position but the race is still open.
So far the election is unpredictable! Though APC is still the favourite to win
Re: 2023: Obi Overtakes Tinubu In Lagos - Premium Times by David160(m): 8:10am On Feb 27, 2023
oyin44:
Good news..

zombidiots continue spoiling votes for atiku in lagos

I am 100% certain tinubu will win

Today is a good day for all batifieds

You lost Kastina, Gombe, Bauchi, Yobe.

And u still think you're in this race?
Re: 2023: Obi Overtakes Tinubu In Lagos - Premium Times by seunmsg(m): 8:14am On Feb 27, 2023
fiizznation:
Many states are yet to submit their results to INEC even though Tinubu is clearly in the lead which is a comfortable position but the race is still open.
So far the election is unpredictable! Though APC is still the favourite to win

Yes, the race is very wide open and a second ballot is a strong possibility.

1 Like

Re: 2023: Obi Overtakes Tinubu In Lagos - Premium Times by chibrolex(m): 8:15am On Feb 27, 2023

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=16g2FU2brmU......see how Wike is getting votes for Tinubu in Rivers State as he was caught on the take bribing INEC OFFICIALS
Re: 2023: Obi Overtakes Tinubu In Lagos - Premium Times by hotwax: 8:21am On Feb 27, 2023
oyin44:
Good news..

so Lagos is a PDP state...

ibere ni ooo
Re: 2023: Obi Overtakes Tinubu In Lagos - Premium Times by Mabizeka: 8:21am On Feb 27, 2023
Racoon:
shocked The real deal is getting set. The structure of criminality, violence and corruption being dismantled, suffocated, and bulldozed by the people of conscience. This is posterity for Labour Party
Bro do you think Obi still have a chance?
Re: 2023: Obi Overtakes Tinubu In Lagos - Premium Times by Flame333: 8:22am On Feb 27, 2023
oyin44:
Good news..

Waileraster, sniper is not expensive
Re: 2023: Obi Overtakes Tinubu In Lagos - Premium Times by Proudlyomonna: 8:23am On Feb 27, 2023
Ezeama400:

TInubu lost Osun to Atiku

He also lost Lagos to Obi and here you are talking about imaginary spoiling of votes...

Smh

He also lost KKK yet urchins are still capping hard angry grin
Re: 2023: Obi Overtakes Tinubu In Lagos - Premium Times by BestMan001: 8:23am On Feb 27, 2023
Peter Obi the man we know
Re: 2023: Obi Overtakes Tinubu In Lagos - Premium Times by nameo: 8:26am On Feb 27, 2023
Mabizeka:
Bro do you think Obi still have a chance?

Yes, Sir

He does.

Obi won SE and SS and will.win NC.

And in those areas, Obi won, he won in a landslide.

In the areas he didnt do well(NW and NE), the elections was massively shared amidst a seeming low turnout.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023: Obi Overtakes Tinubu In Lagos - Premium Times by Luchitec(m): 8:27am On Feb 27, 2023
This is an old video nah...the event happened about six years ago.
Re: 2023: Obi Overtakes Tinubu In Lagos - Premium Times by ElSudani: 8:27am On Feb 27, 2023
DigitalyYours:
Somebody lost his own state in a presidential election, and pple are expecting him to win.

The very state he built

We don't have parliamentary system. You are not making any sense.
Re: 2023: Obi Overtakes Tinubu In Lagos - Premium Times by BestMan001: 8:27am On Feb 27, 2023
nameo:

Yes, Sir

He does.

In the areas he didnt do well(NW and NE), the elections was massively shared amidst a seeming low turnout.

Correct
Re: 2023: Obi Overtakes Tinubu In Lagos - Premium Times by fiizznation: 8:29am On Feb 27, 2023
seunmsg:

Yes, the race is very wide open and a second ballot is a strong possibility.
But I strongly believe that the North will hold it for APC because the SW has shown that they are not reliable. I will be elated if the North will repay tinubu with their votes. Atiku is taking some states but with a little margin and I think that's what is important.

Personally I don't pray for a rerun because is going to be a do or die affair and anything can happen.

1 Like

Re: 2023: Obi Overtakes Tinubu In Lagos - Premium Times by Mabizeka: 8:30am On Feb 27, 2023
nameo:

Yes, Sir

He does.

Ok thanks. At least I can eat now. I nearly fainted last night.
Re: 2023: Obi Overtakes Tinubu In Lagos - Premium Times by MikeofAfrica: 8:30am On Feb 27, 2023
alrahmanonline:
If you're still doubtful of jagaban impending Victory. You're all living in self delusion.. This Election is done and dusted.
We warned you to do politics with dignity but you all prefer nzobu nzobu politics.. grin grin grin
My people please check on your Obidient friends. I don't want to hear from Obidient to Obituary biko.

We have defeated the city boy inside in the city. Hence for us we have achieved our objective. We have made a bold statement in Lagos.

We will give Atiku/ Okowa the maximum support when they assume office. Remember that Okowa is our prodigal son.
Re: 2023: Obi Overtakes Tinubu In Lagos - Premium Times by jasent(m): 8:31am On Feb 27, 2023
Ventura1:
These election results has been fair, anyone that think otherwise is insincere and a cheat.
can you explain this? If it's free and fair why tempered ith Obi's vote?

Re: 2023: Obi Overtakes Tinubu In Lagos - Premium Times by MikeofAfrica: 8:35am On Feb 27, 2023
fiizznation:
If it goes to a re-run which I predicted some months ago, Tinubu might edge Atiku with a little margin. Though anything can still happen and the election is still open.

A runoff will be a walkover for Atiku. Peter Obi and Kwankwaso will back him. He will defeat Tinubu with a landslide in SE & SS. The igbos will vote massively for Atiku considering Okowa is an igboman .

Atiku will also inherited Obi's support in Lagos and Kwankwaso support in Kano.

With these, it will be a landslide victory for PDP.

1 Like

Re: 2023: Obi Overtakes Tinubu In Lagos - Premium Times by Exjoker(m): 8:39am On Feb 27, 2023
oyin44:
Good news..

Tinubu is busy losing in place we thought are his stronghold and that he will win, and you are here saying nonsense...

1 Like

Re: 2023: Obi Overtakes Tinubu In Lagos - Premium Times by OfoIgbo: 8:40am On Feb 27, 2023
oyin44:
Good news..

I have a feeling today will be a bad day for BATstards

NLC has spoken. Let's wait for TUC.
Re: 2023: Obi Overtakes Tinubu In Lagos - Premium Times by nameo: 8:41am On Feb 27, 2023
MikeofAfrica:

A runoff will be a walkover for Atiku. Peter Obi and Kwankwaso will back him. He will defeat Tinubu with a landslide in SE & SS. The igbos will vote massively for Atiku considering Okowa is an igboman .

Rest!!

Obi is getting the highest number of votes in this election.

SE and SS and parts of NC that he won in a landslide has not been counted yet
Re: 2023: Obi Overtakes Tinubu In Lagos - Premium Times by ajog1: 8:43am On Feb 27, 2023
Kennyfancy:
APC bringing all their state out and yet Tinubu is still not far ahead but as an obidient, intel from higher ground just confirm to me that the Election is for ATIKU, northerners don carry us handicap
Bro, take this word to the bank. Atiku can never will this election. Tinubu is going toe-to-toe with him up north, even supping him in Kano, Zamfara, Katsina.

1 Like

Re: 2023: Obi Overtakes Tinubu In Lagos - Premium Times by TheOldGods: 8:45am On Feb 27, 2023
Minjim:
It's save to assume Tinubu will win Mushin and Alimosho, but Ojo is out of it.

At the margin that matters now. He needs to close the gap Obi has in Mushin and Alimosho. I'm sure he will win Mushin fully. But Alimosho may be a close call
You guys have already lost alimosho. What did you say about ojo again? LP is winning tinubu with over 100k. They are at 70k plus gap now.
Re: 2023: Obi Overtakes Tinubu In Lagos - Premium Times by fiizznation: 8:45am On Feb 27, 2023
MikeofAfrica:

There will be voters apathy. Most people won't still vote Atiku because he isn't popular with them. And the sentiments of presidency going to the South will still affect him. The rerun will just be an Avenue to rig.

Meanwhile here in the North, he isn't that popular with the masses.

Re: 2023: Obi Overtakes Tinubu In Lagos - Premium Times by Babinski: 8:49am On Feb 27, 2023
ShowYourCertificate:

While Mr Tinubu, has triumphed in 10 local government areas, polling a total of 416,436 votes so far, Mr Obi is ahead in only seven local governments, but is leading the tally with 448,878 votes.

https://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/headlines/584825-obi-overtakes-tinubu-in-lagos.html

How can people be so low as to manipulate a clear and straightforward news report? The actual Premium Times Report said Tinubu APC had 447,192 votes and won 10 Local Governments but you come here and post incorrect figure of 416,436 votes to wrongly give impression of wider margin between LP and APC votes. Why?
Re: 2023: Obi Overtakes Tinubu In Lagos - Premium Times by BeardedmeatR(m): 8:50am On Feb 27, 2023
oyin44:
Good news..

We underestimated this party without structure ooo
Re: 2023: Obi Overtakes Tinubu In Lagos - Premium Times by ejimatic: 8:51am On Feb 27, 2023

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Happy 88th Birthday To Shehu Shagari / Zamfara APC: We’ve Not Received Any Letter From AGF —INEC / Vice-president Osinbajo Confident In New NDIC Board

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.