Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,380 members, 7,815,806 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:43 PM

2023: Obi Overtakes Tinubu In Lagos - Premium Times - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2023: Obi Overtakes Tinubu In Lagos - Premium Times (8141 Views)

2023: Obi's Popularity Among Youths Worries Atiku, Tinubu’s Camps / Social Media Will Vote In 2023 – Obi’s Running Mate, Datti Baba-Ahmed (Video) / 2023: Obi, Osinbajo Top List Of Nigeria’s Presidential Hopefuls – Polls (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2023: Obi Overtakes Tinubu In Lagos - Premium Times by BeardedmeatR(m): 9:12am On Feb 27, 2023
Kennyfancy:
APC bringing all their state out and yet Tinubu is still not far ahead but as an obidient, intel from higher ground just confirm to me that the Election is for ATIKU, northerners don carry us handicap
Who informed you?
Re: 2023: Obi Overtakes Tinubu In Lagos - Premium Times by CSTRR: 9:20am On Feb 27, 2023
We need to come out for governorship.
Gbadebo Rhodes Vivour for governor.

That is where the victory would be.

We need to deny tinubu a financial base for his looting.

1 Like

Re: 2023: Obi Overtakes Tinubu In Lagos - Premium Times by zeuss: 9:20am On Feb 27, 2023
@FREE LAGOS
Re: 2023: Obi Overtakes Tinubu In Lagos - Premium Times by CSTRR: 9:22am On Feb 27, 2023
Ventura1:
These election results has been fair, anyone that think otherwise is insincere and a cheat.
Fair in what?

Labour party is going to contest that Lagos result even if we win.

Tinubu did not get as much votes as he did in Lagos.
A lot of it was fabricated.
Re: 2023: Obi Overtakes Tinubu In Lagos - Premium Times by spiralwedge(m): 9:37am On Feb 27, 2023
Honjoshy4u:

When cancelled votes is more than winning magin , ..... It means election continues

See this id!ot, so you’re no more supporting Obi. You have switched to Atiku now….

I suppose by now, that you would have jumped into Lagoon or hang yourself. Your biggest life’s nightmare, Tinubu, will soon be declared President. Guy, you know you can’t take that, please just get your sniper ready.

Hypocrite of the highest order. Nigeria's parasites that must be totally annihilated. smh
Re: 2023: Obi Overtakes Tinubu In Lagos - Premium Times by BeardedmeatR(m): 9:40am On Feb 27, 2023
johnmartus:
This election is eyes opener I will not lie you Tinubu will win but if Tinubu not perform to people expectation he will miss out on second term.
John martus eyes don clear waaaa

Re: 2023: Obi Overtakes Tinubu In Lagos - Premium Times by tplayer: 9:44am On Feb 27, 2023
ajog1:

Bro, take this word to the bank. Atiku can never will this election. Tinubu is going toe-to-toe with him up north, even supping him in Kano, Zamfara, Katsina.

Nigerians can be so blind to the truth.
Re: 2023: Obi Overtakes Tinubu In Lagos - Premium Times by BeardedmeatR(m): 9:47am On Feb 27, 2023
Beremx:
na so! The energy Lagosians used in voting Peter Obi should be used in voting the stooge out!!
This is what I have been telling my people here.
Re: 2023: Obi Overtakes Tinubu In Lagos - Premium Times by BeardedmeatR(m): 9:49am On Feb 27, 2023
crixlight2:

Their hype and threat is in Lagos , I hope they win that Lagos at least they won’t shout that they rig them out of winning , after Tinubu is announced as the winner. Dey sha won’t fight in Lagos since Dey win Lagos
You mean tenants should win the owner?

Re: 2023: Obi Overtakes Tinubu In Lagos - Premium Times by BeardedmeatR(m): 9:50am On Feb 27, 2023
Minjim:
It's save to assume Tinubu will win Mushin and Alimosho, but Ojo is out of it.

At the margin that matters now. He needs to close the gap Obi has in Mushin and Alimosho. I'm sure he will win Mushin fully. But Alimosho may be a close call
Lovely people won Alimosho.
Re: 2023: Obi Overtakes Tinubu In Lagos - Premium Times by BeardedmeatR(m): 9:53am On Feb 27, 2023
tplayer:
Obidients won't shout rigging now, but if Tinubu eventually wins na rigging straight 😂🤣😂
It was rigged against lovely people like hell. APC just wanted to reduce the margin of their shame.
Re: 2023: Obi Overtakes Tinubu In Lagos - Premium Times by Honjoshy4u: 9:54am On Feb 27, 2023
spiralwedge:

See this id!ot, so you’re no more supporting Obi. You have switched to Atiku now….

I suppose by now, that you would have jumped into Lagoon or hang yourself. Your biggest life’s nightmare, Tinubu, will soon be declared President. Guy, you know you can’t take that, please just get your sniper ready.

Hypocrite of the highest order. Nigeria's parasites that must be totally annihilated. smh

You're an idiot because you don't even know were I stand.... I have always been with PDP before Dem born your papa.
I'm a Deltan supporting Okowa
Re: 2023: Obi Overtakes Tinubu In Lagos - Premium Times by spiralwedge(m): 9:56am On Feb 27, 2023
Honjoshy4u:

You're an idiot because you don't even know were I stand.... I have always been with PDP before Dem born your papa.
I'm a Deltan supporting Okowa

I have receipts of several of your posts clamouring for Obi and telling people to go to their rally.

You are indeed a parasite to this nation. Enemy of good things and double-mouthed
Re: 2023: Obi Overtakes Tinubu In Lagos - Premium Times by Honjoshy4u: 10:01am On Feb 27, 2023
spiralwedge:

I have receipts of several of your posts clamouring for Obi and telling people to go to their rally.

You are indeed a parasite to this nation. Enemy of good things and double-mouthed

If you are the true son of your father, snap one and post, if not, you're just an irredeemable nuisance
Re: 2023: Obi Overtakes Tinubu In Lagos - Premium Times by spiralwedge(m): 10:03am On Feb 27, 2023
Honjoshy4u:

If you are the true son of your father, snap one and post, if not, you're just an irredeemable nuisance

Oga, jump into lagoon and leave rhetorics. Your eyes don clear

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Silverbird To Build Africa's Tallest Building In Lagos / Federal University In Ekiti State - Ikole Ekiti As The Right Location / Wife Of Kidnapped Politician Dead. Daughter's Legs May Be Amputated.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.