Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,053 members, 7,810,935 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 06:49 PM

2023: Obi Overtakes Tinubu In Lagos - Premium Times - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2023: Obi Overtakes Tinubu In Lagos - Premium Times (8133 Views)

2023: Obi's Popularity Among Youths Worries Atiku, Tinubu’s Camps / Social Media Will Vote In 2023 – Obi’s Running Mate, Datti Baba-Ahmed (Video) / 2023: Obi, Osinbajo Top List Of Nigeria’s Presidential Hopefuls – Polls (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2023: Obi Overtakes Tinubu In Lagos - Premium Times by johnmartus(m): 6:34am On Feb 27, 2023
The 3 local government he remains belong to Tinubu.
oyin44:
Good news..

zombidiots continue spoiling votes for atiku in lagos

I am 100% certain tinubu will win

Today is a good day for all batifieds
Re: 2023: Obi Overtakes Tinubu In Lagos - Premium Times by Racoon(m): 6:35am On Feb 27, 2023
The newspaper had reported how Mr Tinubu was narrowly leading the tally after the results had been declared in 12 local government areas

But with results declared in more local government areas, Mr Obi caught up with him and subsequently overtook him.
This why it is said that, "no matter how far lie travelled, the truth will always catch up and overtake it."

Peter Obi have added Alimosho LGA. Ojo LGA belongs to LP. Mushin is debatable. Kudus Labour Party.
johnmartus:

2 Likes

Re: 2023: Obi Overtakes Tinubu In Lagos - Premium Times by oyin44: 6:37am On Feb 27, 2023
johnmartus:
Good

If tinubu wins lagos it is good and if not it is also good..

But atiku must not win lagos .. Obi poses no threat to tinubu..
Re: 2023: Obi Overtakes Tinubu In Lagos - Premium Times by oshozondii: 6:38am On Feb 27, 2023
johnmartus:
It's remaining 2 now...

APC | LP

Re: 2023: Obi Overtakes Tinubu In Lagos - Premium Times by fiizznation: 6:41am On Feb 27, 2023
VoteTinubu2023:

Why will there be a rerun election?

Bola Ahmed Tinubu has fulfilled the constitutionally required spread. He's on his way to gather simple majority to be declared the winner.
Tinubu will score highest numbers of votes while Atiku will have the majority of votes in the highest number of states. And this is what I think is happening. Though like I said, the election is still open. I'm just waiting for the results of some states to make my final conclusion
Re: 2023: Obi Overtakes Tinubu In Lagos - Premium Times by johnmartus(m): 6:44am On Feb 27, 2023
This election is eyes opener I will not lie you Tinubu will win but if Tinubu not perform to people expectation he will miss out on second term.
oyin44:

Good

But atiku must not win lagos .. Obi pose no threat to tinubu..

Re: 2023: Obi Overtakes Tinubu In Lagos - Premium Times by alrahmanonline(m): 6:46am On Feb 27, 2023
Beremx:
Sanwolu is going to receive wotowoto in Lagos.
Premium tears loading 🤣🤣🤣🤣
So na sanwo remain to remove now abi? grin grin grin
Re: 2023: Obi Overtakes Tinubu In Lagos - Premium Times by DesChyko: 6:46am On Feb 27, 2023
Ventura1:
These election results has been fair, anyone that think otherwise is insincere and a cheat.

Alright. Tell that to the people and party agents who were deliberately disenfranchised all over Lagos

3 Likes

Re: 2023: Obi Overtakes Tinubu In Lagos - Premium Times by oyin44: 6:47am On Feb 27, 2023
johnmartus:
This election is eyes opener I will not lie you Tinubu will win but if Tinubu not perform to people expectation he will miss out on second term.

Yes of course. . But you know tinubu.... he won't want to fvk up...

He has the credential to lead Nigeria better than that useless fulani
Re: 2023: Obi Overtakes Tinubu In Lagos - Premium Times by Beremx(f): 6:48am On Feb 27, 2023
alrahmanonline:

So na sanwo remain to remove now abi? grin grin grin
na so! The energy Lagosians used in voting Peter Obi should be used in voting the stooge out!!

2 Likes

Re: 2023: Obi Overtakes Tinubu In Lagos - Premium Times by luvmijeje(f): 6:49am On Feb 27, 2023
Ose!!!!!!

What an election!!!!

1 Like

Re: 2023: Obi Overtakes Tinubu In Lagos - Premium Times by johnmartus(m): 6:55am On Feb 27, 2023
That's just it.
oyin44:

Yes of course. . But you know tinubu.... he won't want to fvk up...

He has the credential to lead Nigeria better than that useless fulani

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2023: Obi Overtakes Tinubu In Lagos - Premium Times by alrahmanonline(m): 6:58am On Feb 27, 2023
Beremx:
na so! The energy Lagosians used in voting Peter Obi should be used in voting the stooge out!!
Even when you know he is performing well

1 Like

Re: 2023: Obi Overtakes Tinubu In Lagos - Premium Times by a4cube: 7:03am On Feb 27, 2023
oyin44:

Good

But atiku must not win lagos .. Obi pose no threat to tinubu..

If Tinubu lose Lagos his tuff and also lose katsina Buharis tuff. Am sorry Atiku is the president already. Kaduna, Kano and Katsina lost then you add lagos and Rivers I wonder where his vote is gonna come.

Pray for Sanwo Olu to come back as Tinubu is gone.

1 Like

Re: 2023: Obi Overtakes Tinubu In Lagos - Premium Times by tellsblinks(m): 7:04am On Feb 27, 2023
oyin44:
Good news..

Cash out day ba?? Time for payment done reach.

It's that payment that would choke you

1 Like

Re: 2023: Obi Overtakes Tinubu In Lagos - Premium Times by crixlight2(m): 7:06am On Feb 27, 2023
oyin44:
Good news..

Their hype and threat is in Lagos , I hope they win that Lagos at least they won’t shout that they rig them out of winning , after Tinubu is announced as the winner. Dey sha won’t fight in Lagos since Dey win Lagos
Re: 2023: Obi Overtakes Tinubu In Lagos - Premium Times by Minjim: 7:07am On Feb 27, 2023
It's save to assume Tinubu will win Mushin and Alimosho, but Ojo is out of it.

At the margin that matters now. He needs to close the gap Obi has in Mushin and Alimosho. I'm sure he will win Mushin fully. But Alimosho may be a close call
Re: 2023: Obi Overtakes Tinubu In Lagos - Premium Times by oyin44: 7:07am On Feb 27, 2023
a4cube:
If Tinubu lose Lagos his tuff and also lose katsina Buharis tuff. Am sorry Atiku is the president already. Kaduna, Kano and Katsina lost then you add lagos and Rivers I wonder where his vote is gonna come.

Pray for Sanwo Olu to come back as Tinubu is gone.

Continue fooling urself. .Obi pose no threat to tinubu

Atiku votes in Lagos isn't enough to push him forward. .Atiku is losing wella
Re: 2023: Obi Overtakes Tinubu In Lagos - Premium Times by Napata77: 7:09am On Feb 27, 2023
Minjim:

At the margin that matters now. He needs to close the gap Obi has in Mushin and Alimosho. I'm sure he will win Mushin fully. But Alimosho may be a close call

Dude, Alimosho is fully Obidient.

1 Like

Re: 2023: Obi Overtakes Tinubu In Lagos - Premium Times by oyin44: 7:09am On Feb 27, 2023
crixlight2:

Their hype and threat is in Lagos , I hope they win that Lagos at least they won’t shout that they rig them out of winning , after Tinubu is announced as the winner. Dey sha won’t fight in Lagos since Dey win Lagos

Abio, so that they won't be shouting here and there..

But l am happy that atiku votes in Lagos is nothing to write home about
Re: 2023: Obi Overtakes Tinubu In Lagos - Premium Times by DrAkpamudehe: 7:10am On Feb 27, 2023
oyin44:
Good news..

They are really very idiotic. They thought they were smart, but they didn't realize their votes are wasted votes and that they are working for tinubu

1 Like

Re: 2023: Obi Overtakes Tinubu In Lagos - Premium Times by seunmsg(m): 7:11am On Feb 27, 2023
fiizznation:
Tinubu will score highest numbers of votes while Atiku will have the majority of votes in the highest number of states. And this is what I think is happening. Though like I said, the election is still open. I'm just waiting for the results of some states to make my final conclusion

The requirements to be returned elected is for the candidate to win a simple majority and get 25% in at least 24 states and FCT. Atiku winning the highest number of states doesn’t matter here if he can’t win a simple majority.

1 Like

Re: 2023: Obi Overtakes Tinubu In Lagos - Premium Times by oyin44: 7:13am On Feb 27, 2023
DrAkpamudehe:

They are really very idiotic. They thought they were smart, but they didn't realize their votes are wasted votes and that they are working for tinubu

God bless you for this..Obi poses no threat to tinubu again ..it is now Atiku
Re: 2023: Obi Overtakes Tinubu In Lagos - Premium Times by Doracity82(m): 7:14am On Feb 27, 2023
oyin44:
Good news..

Just keep your bucket ready, your tears will be so sweet.

1 Like

Re: 2023: Obi Overtakes Tinubu In Lagos - Premium Times by Kaiser20: 7:14am On Feb 27, 2023
All I want is Atiku to be President and LP take over State, Tinubu remains the Patron of Agberos his inheritance

2 Likes

Re: 2023: Obi Overtakes Tinubu In Lagos - Premium Times by surgical: 7:18am On Feb 27, 2023
Beremx:
Sanwolu is going to receive wotowoto in Lagos.
Premium tears loading 🤣🤣🤣🤣
if the people will show the same zeal like they showed in this election, it might be otoge lagos

2 Likes

Re: 2023: Obi Overtakes Tinubu In Lagos - Premium Times by Ebuka78: 7:31am On Feb 27, 2023
oshozondii:

It's remaining 2 now...

APC | LP

Peter Obi wins Ojo

I was in Ojo on the day of the election. He beat Tinubu hands down.

1 Like

Re: 2023: Obi Overtakes Tinubu In Lagos - Premium Times by Ezmans: 7:32am On Feb 27, 2023
VoteTinubu2023:

Bola Ahmed Tinubu has fulfilled the constitutionally required spread. He's on his way to gather simple majority to be declared the winner.
so social media party will win a local government in Lagos? Can't believe it

1 Like

Re: 2023: Obi Overtakes Tinubu In Lagos - Premium Times by TruthsFM: 7:37am On Feb 27, 2023
Tinubu ti lule piii piii. Obi winning Lagos shows that Tinubu is a goner. Atiku Abubakar winning in landslide victories

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023: Obi Overtakes Tinubu In Lagos - Premium Times by EmekaA125(m): 7:38am On Feb 27, 2023
VoteTinubu2023:

Atiku is closing up on him.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2023: Obi Overtakes Tinubu In Lagos - Premium Times by TruthsFM: 7:39am On Feb 27, 2023
Minjim:

obi won in Alimosho, osodi/isolo, ojo too. Tinubu is a goner joor

1 Like

Re: 2023: Obi Overtakes Tinubu In Lagos - Premium Times by EmekaA125(m): 7:39am On Feb 27, 2023
alrahmanonline:
If you're still doubtful of jagaban impending Victory. You're all living in self delusion.. This Election is done and dusted.
We warned you to do politics with dignity but you all prefer nzobu nzobu politics.. grin grin grin
My people please check on your Obidient friends. I don't want to hear from Obidient to Obituary biko.
Calm down, Atiku might spring a surprise.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Mohammed Idris: FG, Labour To Discuss New Minimum Wage In March / Mob Kills 2, Burns Mosques In Adamawa / Malami: I Have Not Made Any Statement On Declaring To Be Kebbi Governor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.