Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,182 members, 7,822,000 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 12:32 AM

Atiku Leads Tinubu In Yobe In Six LGAs - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Atiku Leads Tinubu In Yobe In Six LGAs (36783 Views)

Obi Leads Tinubu, Atiku, Kwankwaso In Fresh ANAP Poll / 2023: Poll Shows Peter Obi Leads Tinubu, Atiku, Kwankwaso / Bayelsa Election: APC's Lyon In Early Lead As INEC Declares Results In Six LGAs (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Atiku Leads Tinubu In Yobe In Six LGAs by sweetkev(m): 9:44am On Feb 27, 2023
Komu1048:

The problems of many Yorubas is traveling. Many Yorubas esp those woke idiots from Lagos . Haven’t move an inch outside southwest. They don’t know how Igbos and other tribes sees them.

They have aided other tribes esp igbos to loose control of there land. Now if only we r deceiving ourselves, Lagos is truly a No Mans land.

Now an Igala man “Attah” will now be representing Lagos in the assembly. Now I dare any of the bastards Yorubas to go for any SUG governor in any institution in Kogi. From Kogipoly, Fed poly Idah, anyigba etc and know how he is seen.

We shouldn’t even go to the SE esp anambra. U can’t even make it to hostel governor before they let u know u can’t come from no where to dictate to them.

The few Yorubas that r protecting Lagos r the few that have visited or grew up outside south west and know how other tribes protects their local power
This is not about tribe but competence. Tinubu is good but too old to perform well as president. Someone who is not aware of what's happening in his environment. A dementia man to rule a country of 200 million people. Ha fear God nah.
Re: Atiku Leads Tinubu In Yobe In Six LGAs by HNICEARTH: 9:45am On Feb 27, 2023
Yet again another Tinubu's block votes in the mud
Re: Atiku Leads Tinubu In Yobe In Six LGAs by GeneralPula: 9:45am On Feb 27, 2023
asanausana91:
Kaduna will teach you a lesson

Lies..

Kaduna is close as hell lol
Re: Atiku Leads Tinubu In Yobe In Six LGAs by nurusystem(m): 9:46am On Feb 27, 2023
ThatFairGuy1:
Igbos would rather support Atiku since Obi has lost because of their HATE for Yorubas.

I don't blame them, I blame those bastards among Yorubas who're identifying with them in mission of mischievously capturing Yoruba land. Thesame thing Azikwe did before Awolowo came to our aid.

You'll suffer it with your generations.

Besides, Where's South East result with the signature of all party agents
YOUR PROBLEM IS TO LOOK DOWN ON YORUBAS YOU THE IGBOS BUT WE WILL STILL SHOCKED YOU ,,,
INSULTING OTHERS FOR NOT SUPPORTING OBI WILL NOT HELP YOU ALL.
Re: Atiku Leads Tinubu In Yobe In Six LGAs by Issfat: 9:46am On Feb 27, 2023
2mch:
the margin is not big enough. Benue alone has more than covered it and we have not seen Kwara or Kogi yet. Nassarawa was also very tight.
. Indeed KWARA'S VOTE IS MASSIVE FOR ASIWAJU. I HOT AN HINT THAT KOGI TOO GAVE A MASSIVE VOTE FOR ASIWAJU

1 Like

Re: Atiku Leads Tinubu In Yobe In Six LGAs by Lukuluku69(m): 9:47am On Feb 27, 2023
izombie:
Does the op know what crush means? I was expecting atiku 100k votes, tinubu 5k votes.

They live and die hyping.
Re: Atiku Leads Tinubu In Yobe In Six LGAs by Freebills12: 9:47am On Feb 27, 2023
[color=#000099][/color]
challoxxx:
For you to be declared president : “The winning candidate must secure the majority of the vote and at least 25% of the vote in two thirds of the states.”

Not the person to win most of the states; the only candidate with this spread so far (cutting across North and South) is Tinubu

Others are regional candidates

Lier from what INEC has announced so far rerun is bound to occur. Atiku met geographical spread votes in two third but am not sure with number of highest vote's..
Re: Atiku Leads Tinubu In Yobe In Six LGAs by ufuosman(m): 9:47am On Feb 27, 2023
challoxxx:
For you to be declared president : “The winning candidate must secure the majority of the vote and at least 25% of the vote in two thirds of the states.”

Not the person to win most of the states; the only candidate with this spread so far (cutting across North and South) is Tinubu

Others are regional candidates
Dey sleep 🛌 atiku don do so too
Re: Atiku Leads Tinubu In Yobe In Six LGAs by ufuosman(m): 9:49am On Feb 27, 2023
basilo102:
Atiku may win oo
d margin is still wide. Atiku need more numbers ahead
Re: Atiku Leads Tinubu In Yobe In Six LGAs by SmallDick99(m): 9:49am On Feb 27, 2023
maestroferddi:
Not May...

He is coasting home to victory...

Obi has dealt a mortal blow to Tinubu in Lagos...
How now?

U people don't even know how to analyze election. Obi votes in Lagos wasn't a blow to Tinubu but Atiku

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atiku Leads Tinubu In Yobe In Six LGAs by Dreamhighnow(m): 9:50am On Feb 27, 2023
Racoon:
A northern naturally goes for his brother first before anything especially in politics. This is why they continue to hold this nation down with irresponsible leaders with each election year though it is their choice.

Anything to keep APC out for now is fine by me. Because if they win they will never take Nigerians serious again
Re: Atiku Leads Tinubu In Yobe In Six LGAs by ufuosman(m): 9:50am On Feb 27, 2023
TruthsFM:
Tinubu ti lule piiii. Atiku Abubakar winning in landslide victories
hope u are seeing d margins?
Re: Atiku Leads Tinubu In Yobe In Six LGAs by Zacks43: 9:50am On Feb 27, 2023
beejay85:

Borneo state will put Atikus PDP to the sword finally up north
As Marginal wins in Ogun (over 200k), ondo (over 250k)..Kwara not in ,oyo not confirmed etc...had taken care of PDP s marginal win in d north so far..zamfara marginal win not included
It's difficult for PDP to win at last

Stop talking trash here am from borno State currently Atiku is winning most if the LAG here, he has cleared all the southern part of the state.
Re: Atiku Leads Tinubu In Yobe In Six LGAs by juman(m): 9:50am On Feb 27, 2023
Good results for tinubu.
That's north east o.

1 Like

Re: Atiku Leads Tinubu In Yobe In Six LGAs by DKM123: 9:51am On Feb 27, 2023
Vickho:
diaspora kill you there.
osu bastard

Ogun kee your papa. Shameless son of a baskard!
Re: Atiku Leads Tinubu In Yobe In Six LGAs by Beremx(f): 9:52am On Feb 27, 2023
Odidigboigbo:
Atiku won all core north with exception of Borno and kano
interesting. So Tinubu will be banking on southern votes to win. God forbid!!
Re: Atiku Leads Tinubu In Yobe In Six LGAs by Nobody: 9:52am On Feb 27, 2023
Komu1048:

The problems of many Yorubas is traveling. Many Yorubas esp those woke idiots from Lagos . Haven’t move an inch outside southwest. They don’t know how Igbos and other tribes sees them.

They have aided other tribes esp igbos to loose control of there land. Now if only we r deceiving ourselves, Lagos is truly a No Mans land.

Now an Igala man “Attah” will now be representing Lagos in the assembly. Now I dare any of the bastards Yorubas to go for any SUG governor in any institution in Kogi. From Kogipoly, Fed poly Idah, anyigba etc and know how he is seen.

We shouldn’t even go to the SE esp anambra. U can’t even make it to hostel governor before they let u know u can’t come from no where to dictate to them.

The few Yorubas that r protecting Lagos r the few that have visited or grew up outside south west and know how other tribes protects their local power

Blame APC for being asleep at the switch in lagos.

Your party should have worked harder. LP and PDP were targetting Lagos from day one.

Plus an Attah representing Lagos is a plus for Nigeria. Shows how detribalised lagos is. Kogi and the SE are still underdeveloped after decades of indigenous representation.

(I don't back LP by the way....Obi gat nothing for Nigeria.).
Re: Atiku Leads Tinubu In Yobe In Six LGAs by ufuosman(m): 9:52am On Feb 27, 2023
TruthsFM:
Yobe State Presidential Election.

PDP wins

APC-151,459
PDP-198.565

DIFFERENCE: 47,106
d game is till some how because tinubu is winning with wide margin

1 Like

Re: Atiku Leads Tinubu In Yobe In Six LGAs by youngsum(m): 9:53am On Feb 27, 2023
abobote:
This is not crushing, if Atiku can not win his own region, then he should blame himself if he looses the election.

My take on this election is that Jonathan was rigged out in 2015, with the BVAS we can see that northern does not have those numbers they manufactured from those northern states, especially those big Ks
voter apathy
Re: Atiku Leads Tinubu In Yobe In Six LGAs by Dreamhighnow(m): 9:54am On Feb 27, 2023
ThatFairGuy1:
Igbos would rather support Atiku since Obi has lost because of their HATE for Yorubas.

I don't blame them, I blame those bastards among Yorubas who're identifying with them in mission of mischievously capturing Yoruba land. Thesame thing Azikwe did before Awolowo came to our aid.

Stop fanning tribalism. Ethnic bigot
Re: Atiku Leads Tinubu In Yobe In Six LGAs by Fearyourcreator: 9:54am On Feb 27, 2023
ThatFairGuy1:

Those yorubas are bastards ... Them go vote omoyigbo for etiosa comot bankyw

1 Like

Re: Atiku Leads Tinubu In Yobe In Six LGAs by Freebills12: 9:55am On Feb 27, 2023
[color=#000099][/color]
ThatFairGuy1:

Hope you will one day recognise how your hatred for the Igbos has darken your life. You mentioned Azikiwe, what did he do? Tinibu betrayed the south in 2015 because of this 2023... You still get the mind to be calling the Igbos who for 23 years have been voting for other tribes including your tribe for two times. Their only evil is that they voted for the best candidate who happens to be their own... Hope you will one recognise this, hope it will not be too late.

1 Like

Re: Atiku Leads Tinubu In Yobe In Six LGAs by Sonfethopia: 9:55am On Feb 27, 2023
Honjoshy4u:

You're still in yesterday oga

Atiku has gotten 25% in all Northern state 19.
Ogun
Oyo
Osun
Ekiti
Ondo
Delta
Akwaibom
Cross river
Edo
Bayelsa

Go and verify

Pls educate me.

If AA and BAT get the 25% spread and one gets the highest number. He will be the winner,or a rerun?
Re: Atiku Leads Tinubu In Yobe In Six LGAs by Komu1048(m): 9:57am On Feb 27, 2023
sweetkev:
This is not about tribe but competence. Tinubu is good but too old to perform well as president. Someone who is not aware of what's happening in his environment. A dementia man to rule a country of 200 million people. Ha fear God nah.

If that’s the motive then one can agree with that, buts that’s it. U might agree or disagree. We know how crooked igbos are and how desperate they are to own Lagos.

All this excuse of dementia, agbero, drug etc r only a tool by them to manipulate uninformed Yorubas. Even in Same Lagos, in areas densely populated by igbos how free are u to walk into their midst or get frenzy with them. They will be fast to let u know u don’t belong in their midst, they won’t take time before they directed u to where u belong.

Little by little they are achieving their agenda n thanks to the bastards among Yorubas, it’s a curse following Yorubas everywhere.
To me I have no single problem with Obi, but have 90% problems with his followers. But whatever happens we will meet again

1 Like

Re: Atiku Leads Tinubu In Yobe In Six LGAs by beejay85: 9:57am On Feb 27, 2023
Zacks43:

Stop talking trash here am from borno State currently Atiku is winning most if the LAG here, he has cleared all the southern part of the state.
Atiku to stand a chance ,PDP must win Borno with a margin not less than 800k- 1mill votes to cover her lost grounds nationally from the votes counted....and that task is hard to achieve

1 Like

Re: Atiku Leads Tinubu In Yobe In Six LGAs by juman(m): 9:57am On Feb 27, 2023
I trust if pdp is on the track to win we should have been seeing their dogs barking from night to day and from day to night.
Re: Atiku Leads Tinubu In Yobe In Six LGAs by Xnews: 9:59am On Feb 27, 2023
Re: Atiku Leads Tinubu In Yobe In Six LGAs by Komu1048(m): 10:00am On Feb 27, 2023
Levels2:

I have....

Infact I lives in Anambra state for 5years

IGBOS See's us as nothing

IGBOS are not accomodating

They are heatless

They are criminals

I have to run for my dear life when I see that my life is no longer safe.

Idemili south local government,@Alor London@ Ojoto local government.

I agree with you, but many doesn’t travel so they are intimidated by the igbos in their land. Can u imagine

2 Likes

Re: Atiku Leads Tinubu In Yobe In Six LGAs by Vickho: 10:01am On Feb 27, 2023
DKM123:

Ogun kee your papa. Shameless son of a baskard!
you this ashawo that is giving free sex to solicit for votes for Obi. a trade you learnt from your mother.
no worry I go cast your matter for this forum
Re: Atiku Leads Tinubu In Yobe In Six LGAs by clydecarson(m): 10:02am On Feb 27, 2023
Re: Atiku Leads Tinubu In Yobe In Six LGAs by DanAugust2021: 10:03am On Feb 27, 2023
GeneralPula:

Tinubu’s votes in Kano alone canceled all..
Ganduje actually tried for Tinubu.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Late Abubakar Audu's 'Teen Bride' / Nigerian Didn’t Vote Today Because Presidential Election Was Rigged - Atiku / Abubakar Rabiu Hosts Ram Party To Celebrate Buhari’s Return From UK

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.