Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,172 members, 7,821,974 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:11 PM

Atiku Leads Tinubu In Yobe In Six LGAs - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Atiku Leads Tinubu In Yobe In Six LGAs (36782 Views)

Obi Leads Tinubu, Atiku, Kwankwaso In Fresh ANAP Poll / 2023: Poll Shows Peter Obi Leads Tinubu, Atiku, Kwankwaso / Bayelsa Election: APC's Lyon In Early Lead As INEC Declares Results In Six LGAs (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Atiku Leads Tinubu In Yobe In Six LGAs by lolu2019: 10:04am On Feb 27, 2023
Komu1048:

I agree with you, but many doesn’t travel so they are intimidated by the igbos in their land. Can u imagine
nah people wey nor dey travel they support them.
Re: Atiku Leads Tinubu In Yobe In Six LGAs by Itzlinda(f): 10:04am On Feb 27, 2023
Isobug:

APC actually did well there to be sincere but I didn't believe Atiku could be winning there
Ahmed Lawan is fighting Tinubu. They believe Tinubu is source of his ordeal that almost cost him his senatorial ticket.
Re: Atiku Leads Tinubu In Yobe In Six LGAs by lolu2019: 10:06am On Feb 27, 2023
Freebills12:
[color=#000099][/color]

Lier from what INEC has announced so far rerun is bound to occur. Atiku met geographical spread votes in two third but am not sure with number of highest vote's..
their won't be a rerun.stop having false hope.

1 Like

Re: Atiku Leads Tinubu In Yobe In Six LGAs by DKM123: 10:07am On Feb 27, 2023
Vickho:
you this ashawo that is giving free sex to solicit for votes for Obi. a trade you learnt from your mother.
no worry I go cast your matter for this forum

It is the small prik that you inherited from your wr£tched father that is making you this frustrated.

You no dey shame say you be p0verty stricken jobless youth wey dey carry the matter of the same APC wey dey ensure say you entire family continue to suffer for head!

Shame on you, olodo replete!
Na your illiteracy I blame.
Ode
Re: Atiku Leads Tinubu In Yobe In Six LGAs by lolu2019: 10:09am On Feb 27, 2023
SmallDick99:
How now?

U people don't even know how to analyze election. Obi votes in Lagos wasn't a blow to Tinubu but Atiku
he doesn't know.wasted vote.Atiku will be swearing for Obi by now.

1 Like

Re: Atiku Leads Tinubu In Yobe In Six LGAs by BeanX(m): 10:09am On Feb 27, 2023
DanAugust2021:
Ganduje actually tried for Tinubu.
The same Ganduje that couldn't win his ward? 😂😂
Re: Atiku Leads Tinubu In Yobe In Six LGAs by stickle(m): 10:10am On Feb 27, 2023
frowland:

Look at the margin? Then look at the margin APC gave PDP in Kano and Zamfara. That’ is what we are looking at not who win what. Both have gotten the 25%, now it’s who wins by even 1 vote that is the issue.
They will not appreciate Tinubu for the in-road he is making in the north against the like of Atiku.

It just boil down to hatred. He has done well even if he did not win.
Re: Atiku Leads Tinubu In Yobe In Six LGAs by AnanseK(m): 10:12am On Feb 27, 2023
cursedAbiola:
Hahahahahaha Jagaban chopping beating left right and center

Obi how Market in Yobe?

1 Like

Re: Atiku Leads Tinubu In Yobe In Six LGAs by obyrich(m): 10:13am On Feb 27, 2023
TruthsFM:
Yobe State Presidential Election.

PDP wins

APC-151,459
PDP-198.565

DIFFERENCE: 47,106
Tinubu losing in North East? Obviously the Muslim-Muslim ticket did not work out.
Re: Atiku Leads Tinubu In Yobe In Six LGAs by MikeofAfrica: 10:14am On Feb 27, 2023
challoxxx:
For you to be declared president : “The winning candidate must secure the majority of the vote and at least 25% of the vote in two thirds of the states.”

Not the person to win most of the states; the only candidate with this spread so far (cutting across North and South) is Tinubu

Others are regional candidates

Atiku have secure 25% in all SW states with the exception of Lagos.

He has also secure 25% in all SS states.

He also have 25% in the 19 northern states.
Re: Atiku Leads Tinubu In Yobe In Six LGAs by AnanseK(m): 10:14am On Feb 27, 2023
Beremx:
The abracadabra northerners will play to increase Atiku's chances overnight ehn...
I won't be surprised If Atiku leads in other northern states not mentioned yet.
Jagabandits shouldn't rejoice yet.
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Jagaban is the Northern candidate, don’t forget that.

1 Like

Re: Atiku Leads Tinubu In Yobe In Six LGAs by AnanseK(m): 10:15am On Feb 27, 2023
obyrich:
Tinubu losing in North East? Obviously the Muslim-Muslim ticket did not work out.

You wish
Re: Atiku Leads Tinubu In Yobe In Six LGAs by Believeintruth: 10:16am On Feb 27, 2023
ThatFairGuy1:
Igbos would rather support Atiku since Obi has lost because of their HATE for Yorubas.

I don't blame them, I blame those bastards among Yorubas who're identifying with them in mission of mischievously capturing Yoruba land. Thesame thing Azikwe did before Awolowo came to our aid.

You'll suffer it with your generations.

Besides, Where's South East result with the signature of all party agents

You don't have sense
Re: Atiku Leads Tinubu In Yobe In Six LGAs by Dododawa01: 10:16am On Feb 27, 2023
Freebills12:
[color=#000099][/color]

Hope you will one day recognise how your hatred for the Igbos has darken your life. You mentioned Azikiwe, what did he do? Tinibu betrayed the south in 2015 because of this 2023... You still get the mind to be calling the Igbos who for 23 years have been voting for other tribes including your tribe for two times. Their only evil is that they voted for the best candidate who happens to be their own... Hope you will one recognise this, hope it will not be too late.

Small boy shup up. U people will be saying Igbo voted obasanjo, did u call obj election an election. Who tell you Igbo voted obasanjo, if you dnt know, Igbo didn't vote obasanjo and obj wrote results to favour him and since 1999 results is being written in d zone and give thanks to buhari that this year true reflection of d people occur in an election
Re: Atiku Leads Tinubu In Yobe In Six LGAs by MikeofAfrica: 10:17am On Feb 27, 2023
stickle:

They will not appreciate Tinubu for the in-road he is making in the north against the like of Atiku.

It just boil down to hatred. He has done well even if he did not win.

Tinubu is lossing Buhari's Bloc votes in the north to Atiku and Kwankwaso. It is Atiku that is making inroads in the north and turning APC states to PDP.
Re: Atiku Leads Tinubu In Yobe In Six LGAs by AnanseK(m): 10:19am On Feb 27, 2023
Racoon:
A northern naturally goes for his brother first before anything especially in politics. This is why they continue to hold this nation down with irresponsible leaders with each election year though it is their choice.

cid:1869153fba9529794581
Re: Atiku Leads Tinubu In Yobe In Six LGAs by yerimastyle(m): 10:19am On Feb 27, 2023
challoxxx:
For you to be declared president : “The winning candidate must secure the majority of the vote and at least 25% of the vote in two thirds of the states.”

Not the person to win most of the states; the only candidate with this spread so far (cutting across North and South) is Tinubu

Others are regional candidates

Re: Atiku Leads Tinubu In Yobe In Six LGAs by MikeofAfrica: 10:23am On Feb 27, 2023
Dododawa01:

Small boy shup up. U people will be saying Igbo voted obasanjo, did u call obj election an election. Who tell you Igbo voted obasanjo, if you dnt know, Igbo didn't vote obasanjo and obj wrote results to favour him and since 1999 results is being written in d zone and give thanks to buhari that this year true reflection of d people occur in an election

The 2003 election is more credible than 2023 election.

The level of thuggery we saw in Lagos, Kogi, Rivers and Kano were not witnessed in 2003.

The politicians of 2003 were carrying out manual rigging while Tinubu and Wike are teaching us electronic rigging.

The INEC of 2003 was afraid to rig openly but our present INEC change results with impunity to favour the ruling party.
Re: Atiku Leads Tinubu In Yobe In Six LGAs by Freebills12: 10:24am On Feb 27, 2023
[color=#000099][/color]
Dododawa01:

1999 when he was not in govt he wrote the results for himself. Old man open your mouth. PDP then won all the elective posts, Obj from prison wrote that too? Think before write
Re: Atiku Leads Tinubu In Yobe In Six LGAs by stickle(m): 10:24am On Feb 27, 2023
MikeofAfrica:

Tinubu is lossing Buhari's Bloc votes in the north to Atiku and Kwankwaso. It is Atiku that is making inroads in the north and turning APC states to PDP.

I will not fully agree with you, if you take electoral behavior of the north from ages, they always support their own. It was so in the past because of buhari factor but he is no longer on ballot.

You're are witnessing Obi's performance in the same north. That is why I am pained that we are fighting against ourselves.

The south may not smell presidency again if Obi or Tinubu did not win this election. They will continue to use this format against us.
Re: Atiku Leads Tinubu In Yobe In Six LGAs by obyrich(m): 10:29am On Feb 27, 2023
AnanseK:

You wish
Please tune to Arise TV now and hear how Tinubu is losing in Lagos grin
Re: Atiku Leads Tinubu In Yobe In Six LGAs by AnanseK(m): 10:29am On Feb 27, 2023
Racoon:
A northern naturally goes for his brother first before anything especially in politics. This is why they continue to hold this nation down with irresponsible leaders with each election year though it is their choice.

THE NORTH:
1. You can drag the North for being
illiterates, but you can't show a sign of
illiteracy on their work.

2. You can insult them all you like, but you
can't insult them for being betrayals.

3. You can expect them to be stupid, but you
can't see stupidity in them.

4. You can bully them , but you can't deter
them from speaking when it matters.

5. When others use loud speakers to speak,
the North activate their silent mode.

6. The North delivers when it matters.
Asiwaju Bola Tinubu - the incoming President.
Re: Atiku Leads Tinubu In Yobe In Six LGAs by Nobody: 10:37am On Feb 27, 2023
CyynthiaKiss:
I thought Yobe is Shettima's stronghold?

Shettima collecting wotowoto in the NE from Atiku

TInubu collecting wotowoto in Lagos from Obi..

This is what Buhari has caused. DANWAKAE told me few weeks to Election.

Danwakae. Where is my friend on nairaland - DANWAKAE. You told me what BUHARI has done to promote Atiku in the North. You told me Gombe & Bauchi are for Atiku . That was why when Ali Isa Patanmi represented him in Gombe, I know Gombe is gone.

All what you said about Buhari honouring Atiku by making him to stand for him during the marriage of his child instead of Abdulahi Adamu the APC Chairman is true.

Everything you said about Northern politics is true. I have been analyzing your analysis since last week Monday. I thought you are wrong, but now I now you are 100% correct.
Re: Atiku Leads Tinubu In Yobe In Six LGAs by CyynthiaKiss(f): 10:40am On Feb 27, 2023
babaolofin:

This is what Buhari has caused. DANKWAE told me few weeks to Election.

Danwakae. Where is my friend on nairaland - DANWAKAE. You told me what BUHARI has done to promote Atiku in the North. You told me Gombe & Bauchi are for Atiku . That was why when Ali Isa Patanmi represented him in Gombe, I know Gombe is gone.

All what you said about Buhari honouring Atiku by making him to stand for him during the marriage of his child instead of Abdulahi Adamu the APC Chairman is true.

Everything you said about Northern politics is true. I have been analyzing your analysis since last week Monday. I thought you are wrong, but now I now you are 100% correct.

Core Northerners are behind Atiku..

Obvious fact !!
Re: Atiku Leads Tinubu In Yobe In Six LGAs by VawulenceProMax: 10:56am On Feb 27, 2023
Racoon:
yes even Kano people
Re: Atiku Leads Tinubu In Yobe In Six LGAs by Willie2015: 10:56am On Feb 27, 2023
obyrich:

This is a nice close margin!
if the margin continue like this...
Tinubu will be the President...
Obi is doing too much damage to Atiku votes..
Re: Atiku Leads Tinubu In Yobe In Six LGAs by AnanseK(m): 11:02am On Feb 27, 2023
obyrich:
Please tune to Arise TV now and hear how Tinubu is losing in Lagos grin

I don’t watch Arise TV. The 2 bigots Rufa’i and Reuben Abati are simply nauseating.
Re: Atiku Leads Tinubu In Yobe In Six LGAs by GeneralPula: 11:10am On Feb 27, 2023
asanausana91:
Kaduna will teach you a lesson
I just confirmed Kaduna..

Lp is winning South.
Apc is winning north.
Re: Atiku Leads Tinubu In Yobe In Six LGAs by obyrich(m): 11:12am On Feb 27, 2023
Willie2015:

This is a nice close margin!
if the margin continue like this...
Tinubu will be the President...
Obi is doing too much damage to Atiku votes..
Really with what is going on in Lagos and Kaduna now you are still stuck with this old fake rhetoric?
Re: Atiku Leads Tinubu In Yobe In Six LGAs by Nobody: 11:13am On Feb 27, 2023
Itzlinda:

Ahmed Lawan is fighting Tinubu. They believe Tinubu is source of his ordeal that almost cost him his senatorial ticket.

How is Tinubu his problem? Is Machina not duly elected during the Primary election? Is it Tinubu that made him to buy Presidential form and chosen as APC consensus candidate ?

Tinubu sin is for not allowing the Consensus candidacy to stand.

Re: Atiku Leads Tinubu In Yobe In Six LGAs by Willie2015: 11:16am On Feb 27, 2023
obyrich:
Really with what is going on in Lagos and Kaduna now you are still stuck with this old fake rhetoric?
Kano votes should match Kaduna votes .. Lagos is still intact...
Atiku has no big numbers again once the KKK is finished...

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Profile Of Olabiyi Durojaiye: NCC Chairman / Justin Onuorah Abuah Is Dead. Buhari Mourns State House Information Chief Abuah / Late Abubakar Audu's 'Teen Bride'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.