Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,806 members, 7,820,818 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:28 PM

Obidients Have Switched Over To Atiku After Obi's Lost - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Obidients Have Switched Over To Atiku After Obi's Lost (1025 Views)

Soyinka: LP Leadership Knew Obi Lost 2023 Polls — But They Want To Force Lies On / South-West PDP Backs Atiku After G-5 Defiance / Dino Melaye Shares New Video Of Atiku After His Rumored Collapse (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Obidients Have Switched Over To Atiku After Obi's Lost by tinsel: 6:40am On Feb 27, 2023
If you have noticed, Obidients have switched to Atiku creating all sorts threads on imaginary defeat of Tinubu by Atiku. Anyway, i am surprised as Atiku is their second option.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obidients Have Switched Over To Atiku After Obi's Lost by FreeStuffsNG: 6:43am On Feb 27, 2023
tinsel:
If you have noticed, Obidients have switched to Atiku creating all sorts threads on imaginary defeat of Tinubu by Atiku. Anyway, i am surprised as Atiku is their second option.
It is too late. They have cancelled Atiku

Re: Obidients Have Switched Over To Atiku After Obi's Lost by oyin44: 6:43am On Feb 27, 2023
They voted with their finger for obi..

So it is late.. our prayer is that their votes should continue spoiling atiku own

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obidients Have Switched Over To Atiku After Obi's Lost by NothingDoMe: 6:44am On Feb 27, 2023
tinsel:
That's your doing. APC Supporters are known mischief makers.

1 Like

Re: Obidients Have Switched Over To Atiku After Obi's Lost by Nobody: 6:46am On Feb 27, 2023
Not surprised though
Re: Obidients Have Switched Over To Atiku After Obi's Lost by ANSMEDIA: 6:47am On Feb 27, 2023
oyin44:
They voted with their finger for obi..

So it is late.. our prayer is that their votes should continue spoiling atiku own
They are yet to start calling Obi's base, people are rejoicing because Tinubu didn't do well in his own base

1 Like

Re: Obidients Have Switched Over To Atiku After Obi's Lost by Onovo3: 6:47am On Feb 27, 2023
It is too late. They have indirectly voted for Tinubu by destroying Atiku's vote.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obidients Have Switched Over To Atiku After Obi's Lost by ElSudani: 6:47am On Feb 27, 2023
tinsel:

Surprised? They were attacking Tinubu before he even announced running for the presidency. Their hatred for him is innate.

3 Likes

Re: Obidients Have Switched Over To Atiku After Obi's Lost by ANSMEDIA: 6:48am On Feb 27, 2023
Losing, Lagos, Kano, Kastina and possibly Kaduna it's over for APC

1 Like

Re: Obidients Have Switched Over To Atiku After Obi's Lost by Nobody: 6:54am On Feb 27, 2023
Be calming down obi will win this election be watching

2 Likes

Re: Obidients Have Switched Over To Atiku After Obi's Lost by oyin44: 6:54am On Feb 27, 2023
ANSMEDIA:

They are yet to start calling Obi's base, people are rejoicing because Tinubu didn't do well in his own base

Sw has 6 states ...tinubu has 4 now lost one with high number ..

The second is lagos ...tinubu and obi have the highest numbers in Lagos ..
Re: Obidients Have Switched Over To Atiku After Obi's Lost by ANSMEDIA: 6:59am On Feb 27, 2023
Onovo3:
It is too late. They have indirectly voted for Tinubu by destroying Atiku's vote.
Keep consoling yourself, Tinubu lost two states in his region and you think he will win, Atiku is taking over Northeast where are you expecting the miracle, mark it some of the manipulated results in Rivers will be cancelled just like they did with the fake results you guys where pushing in Lagos, Obi is doing great wait when they start calling his base, he has won one LG in Adamawa Atiku's base, two lgs in Kaduna, he won 5 last out of 7 announced in Plateau, Obi is leading in Abuja, Plateau, Benue, Nassarawa, Taraba, he has won one lg in Niger, also doing well in Kogi

6 Likes

Re: Obidients Have Switched Over To Atiku After Obi's Lost by tinsel: 7:00am On Feb 27, 2023
Bonesbreaker:
Be calming down obi will win this election be watching
How old are you?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Obidients Have Switched Over To Atiku After Obi's Lost by cursedAbiola(f): 7:00am On Feb 27, 2023
ANSMEDIA:

Keep consoling yourself, Tinubu lost two states in his region and you think he will win, Atiku is taking over Northeast where are you expecting the miracle, mark it some of the manipulated results in Rivers will be cancelled just like they did with the fake results you guys where pushing, Obi is doing great wait when they start calling his base, he has won one LG in Adamawa Atiku's base, two lgs in Kaduna, he won 5 last out of 7 announced in Plateau, Obi is leading in Abuja, Plateau, Benue, Nassarawa, Taraba, he has won one lg in Niger, also doing well in Kogi
tinubu urchins crying dey give me joy ooo
biligi biligi
Re: Obidients Have Switched Over To Atiku After Obi's Lost by ANSMEDIA: 7:00am On Feb 27, 2023
oyin44:

Sw has 6 states ...tinubu has 4 now lost one with high number ..

The second is lagos ...tinubu and obi have the highest numbers in Lagos ..

Wait for Obi's base
Re: Obidients Have Switched Over To Atiku After Obi's Lost by Felimax(m): 7:01am On Feb 27, 2023
Na thunder go fire all of them.
Re: Obidients Have Switched Over To Atiku After Obi's Lost by everythinggirly(f): 7:01am On Feb 27, 2023
Let God's will be done in Nigeria.
Re: Obidients Have Switched Over To Atiku After Obi's Lost by oyin44: 7:02am On Feb 27, 2023
ANSMEDIA:

Wait for Obi's base

Obi is out....forget

2 Likes

Re: Obidients Have Switched Over To Atiku After Obi's Lost by tinsel: 7:02am On Feb 27, 2023
ANSMEDIA:

Wait for Obi's base
Time to rest. It is over for Obi

2 Likes

Re: Obidients Have Switched Over To Atiku After Obi's Lost by DMerciful(m): 7:03am On Feb 27, 2023
We are not switching to any Atiku, Obi has won else ....
tinsel:
Re: Obidients Have Switched Over To Atiku After Obi's Lost by LordAdam16: 7:03am On Feb 27, 2023
tinsel:

Mk dem dey play.

I don't know whether they misled Obi or Obi misled them. Bottom line is that there was a misleading.

And instead of Obi to be answering VP-elect now, he has been used to deliver Muslim-Muslim ticket.

The attachment to Atiku is so that Obi has a chance in 2031. If Tinubu wins, he would never be President.

Someone that should have become GCON then GCFR after 8 years. St*pidity no let am see road well.

-Lord
Re: Obidients Have Switched Over To Atiku After Obi's Lost by highchief1: 7:04am On Feb 27, 2023
ANSMEDIA:
Losing, Lagos, Kano, Kastina and possibly Kaduna it's over for APC
cocaine is not good for u.where did they lose Lagos
Re: Obidients Have Switched Over To Atiku After Obi's Lost by Nobody: 7:04am On Feb 27, 2023
tinsel:

How old are you?
dude watch my time line before Result was been called i already have said it peter obi its much more in this game than tinubu be watching
Re: Obidients Have Switched Over To Atiku After Obi's Lost by highchief1: 7:06am On Feb 27, 2023
oyin44:

Obi is out....forget
I don’t know when u guys will learn.nobody can win any presidency Al election without the support of the north.
Re: Obidients Have Switched Over To Atiku After Obi's Lost by ANSMEDIA: 7:06am On Feb 27, 2023
oyin44:

Obi is out....forget
They have been calling Tinubu and Atiku base, you guys never believe he will win Lagos when you were pushing your fake results, you start your celebration early
Re: Obidients Have Switched Over To Atiku After Obi's Lost by Nobody: 7:09am On Feb 27, 2023
Tinubu has lost two state from his region that's osun and lagos and look at oyo state result,look at kwara state result has he won an north states ATIKU WON KADUNA PETER GOT HIS 25% PETER OBI ITS IN THE GAME
Re: Obidients Have Switched Over To Atiku After Obi's Lost by Nobody: 7:13am On Feb 27, 2023
tinsel:
Before the election,Peter Obi has showed allegiance to atiku.So you want a thug-father like tinubu to be your president?
Didn't you see what he order his Thugs to do on election Day?
Re: Obidients Have Switched Over To Atiku After Obi's Lost by tinsel: 7:40am On Feb 27, 2023
Bonesbreaker:
dude watch my time line before Result was been called i already have said it peter obi its much more in this game than tinubu be watching
I feel your pain

(1) (Reply)

Obi Tribunal Petition: So Where's The "Stolen Mandate" Obidients'v Been Shouting / I Am Ready To Serve If Tinubu Offers Me Opportunity---former Presidential Aspira / Olusegun Obasanjo Shows Fitness As He Races To Give Speech (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.